SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Potter Derrek, now stranded in Ghana

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
BadKarma
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 7:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't worry, I'm not going to send him back to Nigeria now. I was trying to get him to Prudent1al in Accra, but since there are no female organs waiting for him in there, he's not moving his arse that way either.

I'm running out of ideas on my part, so I will just keep him busy with my insults, threats and empty promises for now.

We should try to move him further west, how about Abidjan?

Safari George Annan (Accra - Benin City)
Safari Dan (Accra - Lagos)

"HIS A BIG FRAUD. THE MESSAGE HE SENT TO ME IS A NIGERIA EANGLISH , I TRUST YOU SO MUCH AND I CAN GIVE YOU MY COMPANY PASSWORD TO CHECK THE MAIL HE SENT TO US."
"Just a thought. Maybe, you can get a well paid Mod job here." -Toomuchfun

Postwhores - gotta love 'em.
A Jersey housewife
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 7:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is Dan speaking to his mother at all? I'm wondering if he wouldn't travel somewhere else if he knew there was something there that his mother would want him to bring home, something she's always wanted. Since he still lives at home he would probably do anything she wanted.
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 8:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Really interesting, Jayhawk...but I still do not know what to think.
The second when ARK found him or vice versa, from then on does he really believe he is an investor sent by ??
You won�t believe it, he is even sleeping in the house of ARK!!!
Email to my secretary character, who is friends with ARK:
Quote:

21:41 (Vor 8 Minuten)
is here with me he is spending the night with my family ,
Prinz sent him to me ,we went round to check the facilities .
he said he will be going back tomorrow .

i miss you all and and its all be cause of ,
he never believed me , but now he will because Daniel will tell them all what he came and saw .
take care
i

Tell me I am dreaming... Shocked ...what has happened in Tamale? I have always thought a mugu wedding would destroy something...but Dan has just been introduced into ARK�s family. Dan has never even heard the name of Barrister K0j0 (who is puzzled himself!).
(If Dan was clever he should better play along and steal or beg travel money from ARK!)

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013

Last edited by FrumpyBB on Thu Nov 29, 2007 9:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 8:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Frumpy, can we get a photo of them? Amazing. This sounds like a perfect photo opportunity.

Make sure that they've got their terrorism clearence certifiicates. They've got to send those to you before you can do business. Interpol can supply the forms. Evil or Very Mad

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
BadKarma
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 9:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think by saying that he's leaving tomorrow is because he thinks he's getting the cash from me.
I just hope he did not get any money from ARK, which would leave him stuck in Ghana for now.

"HIS A BIG FRAUD. THE MESSAGE HE SENT TO ME IS A NIGERIA EANGLISH , I TRUST YOU SO MUCH AND I CAN GIVE YOU MY COMPANY PASSWORD TO CHECK THE MAIL HE SENT TO US."

redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 9:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ A Jersey housewife Dan and mama spoke the other day. She knew he was in Ghana, she did not know he went to Tamale.

@JayHawk, Roy got Dan to Lagos once before to try to get his car.

Can't Interpol move F where ever they like? Isn't the location she is now over crowded? You want him to go put the money and the girl in the same place.

Safari Dan Benin City to Lagos
Safari ARK Tamale to Kumasi
star Hello Kitty! Mortar x41
I don't need you alone for sex. w1l13

i was ashamed this money money was not in the system when we got there to cash it,it made me and my family lawyer look like little children Godwin

'because no one want your progress not every one want your goat to give birth to twins as the man who see tomorrow told me when i visit him in the shrine Godwin

i was rubbed by rubber last friday, they collectted all my money and my phones.
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 9:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Soo sorry, Jayhawk, if he leaves tomorrow at 6 or 7 AM then no more time for a mugu photo Crying or Very sad Never mind, secretary Chrys315 has just made this very suggestion to ARK!

Tamale has some really strange inhabitants, actually Dan would fit in well.
Dan must be kind of clever to play along with, but I�d love to see his face now, he must think is this a nightmare or a dream? And where is my laptop parcel? Well, now I know more about filling stations, that was worth the trip...

One more email to the Prinz from Ahm3d:
Quote:

21:45 (Vor 29 Minuten)
Dear Prinz

I hope you are doing great over there ,
is passing the night here and would be going back tomorrow .
i have not heard from you after we called you several times on line just trying for you and to talk .
hope to hearing from you again
Ahm3d

Well, Mugatu might have gotten some calls then Embarassed ...he is busy in RL until MO, shame Wink
I could call ARK but only after Dan, who knows my voice as J0hn W1ll1ams, will have gone away...

Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
BadKarma
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 9:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Since Dan has been asking for the mobile and the address of my representative lately, I've told him that I haven't heard of him since he left the hotel in Lagos a couple of days ago.
I've told him that I heard that there's been some kidnappings lately in Nigeria (I remember reading something about that a few weeks ago) and I'm afraid that something has happened to him.

I hope he doesn't have the money to get back home yet. If he does have the cash, I bet he's had to spread his arse again for it.

redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 10:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Of course it's possible to get a picture.

No problem. You give up too easily frumpy.

Click here to listen to Ark1

Click here to listen to Ark2

edited to fix the second link

i was ashamed this money money was not in the system when we got there to cash it,it made me and my family lawyer look like little children Godwin

'because no one want your progress not every one want your goat to give birth to twins as the man who see tomorrow told me when i visit him in the shrine Godwin

Last edited by redshoes17 on Fri Nov 30, 2007 12:32 am; edited 2 times in total
MikeH
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's hard to believe what I'm reading here
Image Image Image Image

How on earth could they meet up? What would make ARK think that Dan was really Jonathan Daniel? Why would Dan just go along with ARK and visit all those L1m0b1a properties?Image
This story is better than anything I could ever make up. And to think I thought that they would both twig if they met...Image

404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404
redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 12:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Frumpy is German, he thought Joe was short for Jonathan, so he told Ark. Dan apparently didn't set the record straight, but I what I don't understand is what Ark thought about Dan asking for laptops and how that issue was resolved.

I think Dan went along for the free "launch" as Dan called it, he's hungry you know.

Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 12:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, Dan and ARK. It boggles the mind Laughing

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to Ziguinchor
Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Safari = Mattar - Abidjan, Ivory Coast to Accra, Ghana
Safari = Stanley, co-bait with VDJ, Gadget and Jayhawk - Aba to Benin City
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 1:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm thinking that after being led around for so long, with so many problems taking place, Dan was just thrilled that the person he was supposed to meet was actually there. I don't think it has occurred to Dan to ask him for the laptops.

This is just too unbelievable. happy crowd

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 7:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Holy mackerel... they met up?!

Brilliant!

Seems like they're getting on like a house on fire.

Can you imagine?

Dan: "Hi, I'm Dan, how are you?"

ARK: "Hi Dan, I've been waiting for you. What's up?"

Dan: "Well, I kind of need a place to stay..."

ARK: "But I thought you were sent here by xxxxx?"

Dan: "Yeah... I was... but now I have no money. Can I stay with you?"

ARK: "Well... ummm... I don't really know you... but why not, and tomorrow we will tour the facility"

Dan: "Sounds great, got anything to eat?"

Laughing

Definitely get a photo.

Simply tell ARK that you don't believe him (or that whoever he is supposed to convince won't believe him) unless he proves it with a photo Very Happy

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
MikeH
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 5:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^I'll bet that's just the way it happened. Stupid gits think they fool everybody.

ARK anyway is trying to convince Barr1st5r K0j0 (now well-known to be completely evil) that everything is real, and if he can't convince K0j0, then he'll go after all those German aristocrats to fund him without any American money. So, I guess the evil K0j0 just has to have that photo!

404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 7:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent backgound paving, Barry!
Obviously the photos are in the make (he always needs one day to develop them, so I guess it�s the familiar waterfalls tapestry soon again Laughing ), hopefully Dan and ARK shaking hands or so, both with terribly happy smiles...
Today only one short email, an answer to my yesterday�s :
Quote:

29. Nov. (22 Stunden)
Dear Ahm3d,

this is fantastic! At last things are going forward.

Did you take a photo of this historic meeting? Or one of just you and Mr. D4niel?

Gotta go. Yours, Chrys315

His answer some minutes ago :
Quote:

20:06 (Vor 12 Minuten)
yes
ahm3d

Hihihihihi... Laughing

Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 7:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Could we get them to recreate the cover of 'Wish You Were Here'?
They could argue amongst themselves about who will be the burny one, but I reckon it would end up being Dan.

My only gripe with ladmeets is that the home lad can give the safari lad money to get home, as happened when my Seamugu met Jojo's Kevin in Accra.

Any chance of moving Dan further west? Maybe Interpol could use extraordinary rendition to deport Redshoes' Fxxxx to Cote D'Ivoire?

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 8:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Roy, Interp0l could move F anywhere (and I think it's about time for F to be moved), but at this point I don't think Dan gives a rats ass about F. He's being a real rick about the whole thing. I believe he thinks he has struck gold with ARK, and Dan's not very good about concentrating on more than one thing at a time.

MikeH
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 9:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Roy: Just as you feared. Just in from ARK:

Quote:
Mr D4n1el was here and has a lot to tell you about Lim0bia He just left this evening with some support of money for his travel expenses back to his destination

This is not great for the Dan bait, but it does add to the damage and humiliation piling up on ARK.

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 9:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Is this really true? Crying or Very sad F***!!!!! So sorry... though it�s good when a lad takes money from another one, I do apologize that it went this way, spoiling the continuity of his Ghana safari... Embarassed

Queenie
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 5:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Over the past few days I've read all 20-odd pages of this scam, and kudos to all those involved in it! Very Happy

Couple of questions though - those who are calling him/them by phone, is it costing you much to do so? And I remember a while back that one of the objects of these games was to get these guys busted by their relevant authorities - is that no longer the case? Is the system so crooked that it's more productive just to waste these guys' time?

And just for my own deflated ego, I posted a 'spare letter' on the appropriate forum for a lad who said he's in London, but have had no replies - surely that would be a quick, law-involved caper - or are western lads a dime a dozen these days?
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 5:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Queenie wrote:

And just for my own deflated ego, I posted a 'spare letter' on the appropriate forum for a lad who said he's in London, but have had no replies - surely that would be a quick, law-involved caper - or are western lads a dime a dozen these days?

The lad you posted is not in London. The UK number provided belongs to Open Telecom. It's is a VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) telephone service, which the lad can access from anywhere.

Many surplus letters don't get "replies". Baiters just grab them and start baiting.
Why not give it a go and bait him?

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
Queenie
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 5:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

lotta wrote:
The lad you posted is not in London. The UK number provided belongs to Open Telecom. It's is a VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) telephone service, which the lad can access from anywhere.

Many surplus letters don't get "replies". Baiters just grab them and start baiting.
Why not give it a go and bait him?

Ahh - fair enough. Here I thought I'd struck it rich! Lousy scammers. Smile

I'm not confident enough to start baiting, and need to put as much time as possible into Real Life at the moment. But I'll keep cheering from the sidelines and bouncing their emails. For future reference, how does one find out things like origins of phone numbers?
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 7:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

One Skype-minute to Nigeria from Germany is 20 cents, which is quite cheap when compared to the usual telephone costs but comparatively expensive though. One minute Ghana is 12,5 cents.
I do not know how many arrests are accomplished but sadly this seems to be relatively rare. (t�s not too easy to prove it, too. Lads complain just about everything and maybe sometimes they complain only that they have been questioned to show how damn honest they are...)

Nothing new from Dan so far. Hope the wedding pics arrive in the course of the day. The whole incident surprisingly does not seem to have damaged the mugus� belief in baiters� honesty, so I guess both stories can go on as before. it�s just bad that Dan is likely to travel to Benin City now, although this is not too certain, ARK only said something like"lent him money to travel to his destination".

redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 7:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

MikeHawk wrote:

For one thing, I want to hear how ARK corrects me for the terrible way I've spelled the name of his friend Mr. Abdullah.

Why should he correct you on this? He has already changed the pronunciation of his own name to the way the rest of us pronounce it. I simply can not pronounce the names of frumpies character's, hence
"call me Chyrs, everyone does".

Very Happy

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic