SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Great Jewel Heist Safari: The Adventure Continues

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 1:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Juan Very Happy

Now that the lad is in Bamako I have decided to ramp up the pressure a bit, this will play into the bait very shortly. The hard part about safaris is that you can spend weeks setting it up but it all goes down in a matter of hours, most of which you are incommunicado with the lad. This is going to be tricky, but should be fun. Professor Sc0tt has now just set the scene for the lad:

Profess0r Sc0tt wrote:
Hello 1k3

I am so glad to hear you are alright. Both M1ch3ll3 and I were getting very worried about you. Please feel free to tell me about your journey. I am very interested in what route you took and what transport you used as I am hoping to make a similar journey myself soon. You might remember I mentioned this in an earlier email. Speaking of which have you contacted my friend J4mes yet?

Do not worry about the inconvenience. While it has cost me quite a bit of time and money to halt the research project it is for the greater good and it makes me smile to know that you and M1ch3ll3 will be together soon living happily as husband and wife. I must say, however, I am very concerned about her condition, please ensure you take her to a hospital immediately. She refuses to go right now saying she will not leave to go anywhere, even hospital, until you arrive. I think this is because she is so overjoyed that you are coming to see her and that she is feeling better just knowing you are coming. I had another look at the previous doctor's report, although my French is useless, I was able to decipher that the condition is more serious than we first anticipated. However, as long as you get her to a hospital soon I am sure she and the baby will be fine.

On another pertinent matter, a research assitant of mine who was working in the township yesterday was approached by a man, a white man, who was asking about Michelle and myself. Thankfully my research assistant does not speak very good English (he is of Moroccan descent) and was unable to answer him. He understood enough to know, however, that someone was looking for us. I am not concerned at this stage and I assume it is someone you have sent to come and see us but all the same I think I shall wait until you arrive before I invite anyone else to the camp, white or not I don't really want to trust them until you let me know it is ok. It is alright at the moment however because they were passing through by the sounds of things and wouldn't know about our camp as they were only in the city itself, so it should be all ok.

Anyway, I must run off and do some more packing, we are getting ready to move out as soon as you arrive and take M1ch3ll3. I really look forward to meeting you and making your acquiantence, I am sure we will get on like a house on fire. Cheerio!

If that doesn't make him want to hurry up nothing will.

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 2:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Red! Nice little bit of pressure. Hahahaha! Old bean is going to be a bit friqued auht!

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 6:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
right now i am in Bamako Mali and i will start up my journey to t0mbu0t0u first thing tomorrow morning

Sensational news....the 'holy grail' moves a step closer..... bow_down

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 1:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am still working on Samuel. It looks as if Ik3 is moving out of Accra? Sorry, I have been out of the loop lately.

EDIT: I am going to send a WU Secure Transfer to Samuel. However, I am going to send it to the destination, which apparently is no longer Accra. I would like to get them to meet up...

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Hekate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 2:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thankfully, the Ik3 has stopped emailing as a couple of his silly false IDs. His false F4ther M4x seems to have forgotten he's supposed to be on H4mish's side, and is sending mostly death threats. His Mich3ll3 character keeps asking H4mish when he will reach her, but H just won't give her an answer, the thoughtless swine! However, at Red's suggestion, he has just emailed her to remind her what a ruthless bar steward he is, and that when he gets to her current location, everyone who's crossed him is gonna die!! Laughing

However, Alicia and Ik3/Chuk$ are still talking:
The Love God told 4lici4:
Quote:
My love,

i am really upset,am alone over here and you promise to love me until the of the world,please i don,t want lose you because we are meant forever okay.please do some thing about this.

Chuks.

He's all upset because 4licia won't just leave everything and run off to Greece with him. I'm trying to keep this going, because if he finally twigs about Mich3ll3, 4lici4 might be another route to re-baiting him. 4licia's been quite nasty to his false Mich3ll3 character, so I'm going to see if being nice will produce any unexpected bonuses. Probably not, but you never know! Twisted Evil

We have on our programms according to the lay down rules to pay the Asians mostly the indians and malasians now and after that it may change. Rev. James Ucheomma

do you really think that i am just a stupid man like you,listen for the veru last time if i did'nt see XXXX after 24 hours you will heat your self.. [love scammer Chucks]

IT'S NOT I LOOKING FOR WORK.GOD FORBID.I CAN BE IN AN OCEAN AND WASH MY HEAD WITH MY SPIT. THANKS AND GOD BLESS.
MARK DOUGLAS.

United Kingdom France 2 x Netherlands
Cellphone
Safari See SP's Irish Safari!
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 11:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Jojo - The lad is now in Mali, on his way to T1mbuktu. He is NOT in Accra anymore, so if S4m wants to travel somewhere Mali might be a good option, but he'll have to do so soon, I can guarantee how long the lad will stick around in Mali. Drop me a PM and let me know the latest when you have a chance.

@ Hekate - Check your PMs.

Ok, so the lad responded to M1ch this morning, he is ready to rock n' roll. The ruse from Rup3rt worked beautifully too, have a read:

1k3 wrote:
My Heart,

i am very excited to hear from you and my baby,please i will be on my way today to get you and take you home for medical treatment,Mr Sc0tt was telling me about your condition and you refused to see a doctor for a reason,honey you have to relax now because am getting close to you,

Mr Sc0tt was telling me about his assistance who went to the city and he found a white man asking after you and Mr Sc0tt Lucky the man is not good in English so he couldn't,t answer the question,i am suspecting that the white man is the evil called father m4x or what so ever his name is Very Happy and i promise you that i must get him down as soon as i saw him since his planing to get us down and take the jewels from us,i know the lord am serving and he will never fail me,don,t allow anybody to come near the camp except me,i will be on my now with my uncle hope you remember him.
please be very careful and smart now.

Your Husband.

Beautiful... playing out nicely.

He then sent this to the professor:

1k3 wrote:
Pr0f Sc0tt,

Thanks for the responding,i am really excited to hear from you and my dear wife,please i will be on my way today to the camp and also i have printed the map so that i will use it to locate the camp,as soon as i arrive i will discuss with you more on how to travel through overland okay.

Regards about your assistance been asking about you and my wife by a white man or what so ever,please i did not send anybody to come in searching of you and my wife,should anybody claim to be sent by me or what ever please don,t allow them to come near you or my wife i did not know anybody in this Africa expect you and my wife and my uncle who is coming with me today,hope M1ch3ll3 knows about him.

i will be on my way now,please be very careful and don,t allow anybody to claim my name and hurt my wife or neither you over there.

Don't allow anyone to claim his name?! Surprised

I have no choice but to assume he means anyone... including himself Wink

Stay tuned for updates. I'm going to let him sweat it out a bit, I don't think he'll make it to T1mbuktu in a day, but I suppose it is possible. The latest IP traces to Bamako specifically. We'll see what happens.

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Mortar x10
michael bolton
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 1:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Red wrote:
and my uncle who is coming with me today

This is really quite significant, I think.
If I've been following this correctly, the uncle is his mother's brother, and also J3rry's father. As previously speculated, this is the person who has been financing the whole safari to date. And probably the buyer for the jewels.

It sounds like this "uncle" has finally decided that if you want a job done right you have to do it yourself.

So the big boss is going with 1k3.

That means that the budget will be higher, for one thing. Also, 1k3 will have a lot of pressure on him if he happens to not be able to find m1ch immediately upon his arrival. (I don't know why that would happen though) Wink
I can only imagine what will happen to 1k3 if they should happen to have to go somewhere else after t1mbukt0. Maybe on a trans-sahara trek. Maybe to cairo?

mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 11:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

RL has limited my reading to a quick scan, but this is yet another good safari out of 1ke. Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up

"I don�t know if you intention is to run away with my sweat." - George Dunant
"stop writting me piece of sh*t mother f**ker. you want a story, I will give you a story about your scam master George" - Newsm*ker
"QUICKLY DO THE GIRL MARY WANT TO DIE IN OUR NECK" - Ecowas bank
pony
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 1:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Michael - Unfortunately I don't think that is the case. This new "uncle" of his isn't really his "uncle" and he's not the person 1k3 was talking about a few weeks ago. He's some contact the lad has in Bamako (Mali) who the real backer (more commonly known as "uncle" and who you are thinking of) has put the lad in touch with. From what I can gather he claims to know this guy but I have a feeling he doesn't actually know him at all, he's just been put in contact with him as a connection in Mali. Either way, the money is being wasted and the pressure is on the lad just as much as it has ever been.

Ok, so here's an update. M1ch sent the lad a quick message yesterday just to feel him out and see what the plan was (I wanted to know how much time I had to play with before the lad arrived). Here is what she sent:

M1ch wrote:
hi my baby,

i am relaxing like you told me, but i am so excited to see you. i know you will take me to the doctor so i am not worried.

baby how are you getting here? does your uncle have a car? if he does, is that how we will be getting back? do you know what day you will be arriving because i want to make sure i am ready to go as soon as you arrive.

i am concerned about what you told me that mr. Sc0tt told you. He didn't tell me this probably because it would frighten me. what should we do about that? i am really worried about it, but i know you will protect me no matter what.

i love you, can't wait to hear from you.

your loving wife.

All well and good. The lad played to the tune and responded today with this:

1k3 wrote:
Honey,
i am excited also more than you and i wish to inform you that i and my uncle is now in a town called S3GU3. about 400 km to mopti the transport has a break down over here but the mechanics working on it now, we are going through overland transport,we are not coming with his car.honey you did not inform me that the distance is very very far from Bamako the drive told us that we have to stop at mopti and took another car to tomboutou. Laughing
right now my uncle was very worried because his money is getting down and he don,t have anybody to send him another money now,please i will like to know if Mr Sc0tt will get you over to mopti motor park with him so that we can get a big car that can take us both to Bamako with his properties.please talk to him about that and let me know his plan OK.

I love you so much.

Your husband

What a douche bag.

I mean... come on. Just when you think this lad has some smarts about him he says something as ridiculous as "you did not inform me that the distance is very very far from Bamako" Rolling Eyes .... Is he serious?! Did he not even glance at the map before heading off on another african overland adventure?!

Jeez... sometimes there's no saving these gits.

Ah well, all is good. As for the town he is in, from what I can gather he is in S3gu3 which is in M0pt1 state, right at the southern tip near Burkina Faso. If that is the case then I have no idea why he is so far south. I really think the Niger River would have been a far better option... but whatever he wants to do, I don't mind Very Happy I have drawn a map to show you what his trip looks like:

It is possible that he means S3g0u which would make more sense. But he keeps mentioning M0pt1 (I guess he hasn't figured out that it is both a state and a city) and my summation is that he is in M0pt1 state. In support of this, the only roads leading to M0pt1 appear to be via this southern route, the northern route appears to be the river ride. The problem is that he says he is 400 miles from M0pt1 and there are 3 "S3gu3" towns in Mali. The only one 400 km away is north of Bamako, but that would make zero sense. I will ask him to clarify.

Oh, before I forget, M4x sent the fake H4mish (aka the lad) a cryptic message which the lad bought hook, line and sinker:

M4x wrote:
Hi H4mish

I know I haven't emailed you in a little while, but I trust you got the messages I left on your phone.

Something has developed here. I will tell you more details over the phone. Standby for a phone call at 7:30 am and I will inform you of the latest, looks like our luck might have turned.

Cheers

Twisted Evil

And the lad's response as H4mish:

Fake H4mish wrote:
Dear m4x,

Thanks for the mail,please i will like to know the lates development now and the exact location to get you ok.

He's starting to freak out a little. Lovely. Sure hope his transport doesn't break down again Surprised

He also sent the same email that he sent to M1ch (above) to Prof. Sc0tt so I won't repost it (nothing new except that he added another "very" to make his statement to Rup3rt say "you did not inform me that the distance is very very far from Bamako" Laughing).

Sounds like he is having fun. Again I am amazed he travelled all the way to Bamako without even enquiring as to how far away it was from T1mbuktu but I guess that's lads for you.

Incidentally his IP traces to Bamako so there is a possibility that he hasn't even left yet and is making all of this up, but what is more likely is that the IPs trace back there because all the regional connections are sources from Bamako. From what he has written it certainly seems like he is out there somewhere in the Malian wilderness with a broken down transport and a very pissed off "uncle" who now has no money courtesy of this lad.

Mortar x10
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 3:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Red! If he goes to Tobmbokjtu, you are an evil genius! I am amazed at how far this has gone on. He is a one man pith helmet factory!

When he gets to Toblokytu, then what? Where does this go fromn there? I mean, really, you have reached safari paradise!

I am loving where this has gone, and I have a feeling it is going to get very interesting soon.... Twisted Evil

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 3:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Patience Doc, patience. All will be revealed in due course Wink

Mortar x10
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 3:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hahahaha, I know, but.... where do you go from Tobmklytu? Hahahaha, you have arrived! There is nowhere to go from there.... you will have attained a baiting halo, which will shine for evermore....Hhahahaha! GENIUS!

Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 3:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Crikey you're more excited than 1k3... Laughing

I've got to get him there first. That's the hard part. The rest is just gravy Very Happy

Mortar x10
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 3:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am amazed. Tomboktyu is, as you know, emblematic of being the end of the earth, the place where time stands still. To get your lad to go there? Sorry to be amped up, but this is like watching an event, a moment in baiting history. I am, clearly, psyched.

Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 4:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Christmas is coming soon. I think he should start packing for Bethlehem. From what I read in this month's National Geographic, that might be a good place for him to finally meet up with Michelle.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 5:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Red:

I have been gone for a while from the forum. So glad to hear that the lad is still traveling Laughing
Only demented baiters can keep a mugu going for so long. Laughing Laughing
Yes, you are demented Laughing

Hope to hear wedding bells in the near future

Rumbero

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 7:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A little late but my contact came through with this info.

I just simply asked her for routes from Bamako to Timbuktu.
Quote:
Here are some options:

1. fly from bamako to timbuktu
2. take a bus from bamako to mopti (about 8 hours)
3. on the next day from mopti to timbuktu you have a few options
-take a public pinasse: 3 days, 2 night boat trip grueling with no bathroom facilities and very hot but also cheap, a couple suggestions: go first class which gives you the space on the top of the boat so you at least get some air circulation, but you will need mats to sit on and an umbrella to give you shade
-take public 4x4 to timbuktu
-take a private 4x4, will be expensive but will get you there in 8-10 hours if you don't breakdown

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 8:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Doc wrote:
Sorry to be amped up, but this is like watching an event, a moment in baiting history. I am, clearly, psyched.

Laughing That's quite alright mate. I'm really glad you're enjoying the bait and are so excited!

@ Rumbero - Thanks mate! Great to see you back, and thanks for the compliment, it's always nice to have ones dementation noticed (yes, apparently that is a word Razz).

@ Simba - Thanks for the info mate. I have a feeling he won't be selecting the private 4x4 option due to the expense. I get the feeling that every transport in Africa breaks down. From the experiences of this lad alone no matter where they go they need running repairs.

I'll try to find out how he is getting there more exactly.

From the professor to the lad:

Pr0f. Sc0tt wrote:
Hello 1k3

It is good to hear from you today, I see that this is taking longer than I anticipated. I will have to call my financier and plead with him to allow me further delay. This is really becoming quite irksome. Still, as I said, whatever I can do to help I will.

You said in your email that you are now in S3gu3. Where is that exactly? Is that different to S3g0u? I am a little bit confused because I am not entirely familiar with S3gu3. Please let me know where that is exactly and I will try to verify with some of my friends whether there is anything I can do to help you there. As for travelling down to M0pt1, unforunately we will not be able to. The transport we have taking us out of here is not bound in that direction as we are travelling East, not West after you pick up M1ch3ll3. I am very worried about her medical condition. Also, these men were asking around a town south of us for myself and Michelle. If you say these are not your men like I thought then who are they exactly? What kind of trouble have you put me in 1k3?

Sorry, look the desert heat is just getting to me a bit today. I am glad you are well and I am sure you will be on your way here shortly. What transport are you taking to reach us? A public 4x4 or the river boat? Let me know so I know when to expect you. Please hurry, oh and J4mes let me know you still haven't contacted him, would you prefer I get him to contact you instead? It may help with some of the money concerns you raised before. Well old chap, Cheerio!

Hopefully that will garner some coherent responses.

*UPDATE*

The lad replied to the professor with this just now:

1k3 wrote:
Dear Pr0f Sc0tt,

Please i am sorry for the little delay,we are now in segou and not segue but we are about to start up to mopti Rolling Eyes and after that we will continue to the camp,please you have to give us more 2 days to arrive to the camp please,the drive told us that it will take us more 2 days to arrive to the camp.

regards about the Mr J4mes please i have deleted his contact email,please inform him to contact me OK.

once again i am really very sorry for the delay and i promise to pay back for everything and i will help also if you need my help OK.

Thanks.

Hmm... I might need his help... I think I need a pet Elephant. Let's see if he can tame one on the way Laughing

Alright, M1ch has just sent him a nice email too:

M1ch wrote:
hi my love,

i am so glad to hear from you. Mr. sc0tt tells me this condition is not good but I am staying strong in mind and heart and i can't wait to see you. God will protect us both, this i know.

please tell me about how your travels are going. i miss you so much, i want to hear all about it because i feel sometimes like you are in the room with me when you tell me about how your day is going.

i know you will be here soon. Your son is waiting for you. we are going to be so happy together.

I love you!

your wife

2 more days guys. Hang tight Wink

*UPDATE 2*

The lad just sent this to M1ch, he's an odd ball that's for sure:

1k3 wrote:
Love heart,

Please you don,t have to be panic about me OK,i will be fine and we are starting our journey today to the camp,please relax and get your things ready,hope the diamonds and jewels are still with you.

I really miss you and my son

i will kill you with love in my room just be ready for love OK. Shocked

Your husband

Oooook...

Would be pretty funny to say to him now "diamonds and jewels? what jewels?" Laughing

Mortar x10
Hekate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 2:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Meanwhile, the false H4mish (signing himself as F4ther M4x!) and the J3ff character he introduced have both emailed the real H4mish with the story that they are about to move Mich3ll3 to Spain! Laughing Laughing H4mish had asked Mich3ll3 to get a phone number from whoever was in charge of the guys who have her in custody (for want of a better term!) and she got one. (Emailed it to you, Red, in case you want to make use of it!) Laughing

Ik3 has a thing for killing women with love - he's promised to do the same thing to 4lici4 as well! Shocked

We have on our programms according to the lay down rules to pay the Asians mostly the indians and malasians now and after that it may change. Rev. James Ucheomma

do you really think that i am just a stupid man like you,listen for the veru last time if i did'nt see XXXX after 24 hours you will heat your self.. [love scammer Chucks]

IT'S NOT I LOOKING FOR WORK.GOD FORBID.I CAN BE IN AN OCEAN AND WASH MY HEAD WITH MY SPIT. THANKS AND GOD BLESS.
MARK DOUGLAS.

United Kingdom France 2 x Netherlands
Cellphone
Safari See SP's Irish Safari!
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

Click here to support 419Eater.com

Last edited by Hekate on Thu Nov 29, 2007 7:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 3:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Christmas is coming soon. I think he should start packing for Bethlehem.

Nahhh, they say Gaza is really lovely this time of the year....

The False Italian
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 9:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A few days of meditating in the Sahara can completely change even a mugu when he has nothing to drink besides his own Chateau Baldrick.
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 3:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry, I have not been able to follow this a whole lot lately.

I am still working with the narc lad. Ook made a call to him. Here it is.

http://media.putfile.com/Ook-and-Sam

Sam is too poor to move out of the country. He does not have money for papers. So, I am trying to get him to travel within his own country. He lives on the border of Senegal and Guinea-Bissau- not in Dakar as I once thought. SO, the obvious thing for me to do is fly into Dakar, which is an awful long way for him, especially since he will have to travel AROUND Gambia due to his lack of papers.

Hopefully this lad will move. He is really poor I think. He complains about paying for cafe time. So I doubt getting him to Mali is possible.

My latest mail to him...

Quote:
I did call, but your phone reception is terrible over there. I tried to speak as clearly as I could, but AFrican cell service is awful.

Anyway, I did do some research. We only have one airport that we can come to. That is the airport in Dakar, Senegal. Our relations with Senegal are very bad and we only have one West coast airport that we can land in. We cannot land in the one in your city. I am very sorry, but this is how it is. So don't ask me to fly to your town, because we cannot.

So, this is what must happen. We will arrange for a private jet to take us into Dakar. You MUST meet us at the airport in Dakar. If you do not show up and meet us there, then we will continue directly to Mali. We are not to travel about Senegal without you there. So, you will meet us in Dakar. You only need a one way bus ticket to get to Dakar. We will provide for your transport on the way back.

We will have the money you need for the passport and everything. We will bring clothes and everything for your family. We will also bring you tons of gifts. Okay?

EDIT: Just got a response from him:

Quote:
from sam
Happy hearing from you and the good plans so far that you are trying to make for me and my members that will be coming alone with me , well i have agreed with your piont of view of comming to dakar and it should have been nice for you to come over this weekend so that i shoudl get back to arranged for my passports and also for us to plan and put things together because am very sure that the almighty God willhelp us towards our plans, i really dont know when the tickets and transports will reaches me because it should have been nice for you to do that today with this name indira gandi balde because i dont have the documents that i will used in clamming the money through the western union banking so with this i will like you to send the money with the given name to me to make my way down to dakar as you said waiting to hear from you now
samuel

Can someone translate?

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 7:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Red-

Do you think you can get your lad to Dakar by any chance?

Quote:
okay,
i have heard you and i will try to see if i can borrow money from someone to make the trip as u said but just as i said before that one of you should come over here to pick me up should have been better for me than for me to come over there before coming back for my documents well i will still like you to call me back to night as you do so that i may tell u if it is possible of having the money or not because i supose to make the trip by sunday as i told u now to dakar

Sounds like potentially good news.

Goat

Ibinnavolldepp
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 4:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can't believe this lad is still moving. A gigantic three-month safari, this is really baiter's heaven! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

I think you didn't only ruin his year, but his entire life. I wouldn't be surprised if he hangs himself after finding out what an idiot he is.

You are simply great, Red! Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up

"Please for your information i'm not a dump as you said" - Mariam Abacha
"YOU REALLY MADE A FOOL OF ME AND MY PROMOTERS, YOU
HAVE MADE ME TO SPEND THE KIND OF MONEY I NEVER BAGAIN
FOR, does all this pains you are causing me makes you
happy?" - Dr. Edwin Ad@i
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 4:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Ibinna - Thanks mate, but a lot of the credit belongs with other members who have helped heaps along the way. I really appreciate your comments though, it is for the Eater's entertainment that I try hard to make it an interesting bait Very Happy

@ Jojo - Dakar is unfortunately not going to happen. Not in the near future anywhere. Sorry mate. I say we safari S4m (if he can pull some scratch together) without 1k3 and just get him to chase his tail through Senegal.

Alright guys, the proverbial has hit the fan again and the lad has spit the dummy. He is really struggling now and although it seems like we were very close to T1mbuktu, at this stage we might as well be 5000 km away. Have a read, this is what he sent to M1ch... it's hilarious if you ask me:

1k3 wrote:
Subject: I am in m0pti now

Hi Honey,

Please my uncle is very angry and sick now he's angry with you? must be a fun journey... Very Happy,we are now in mopti and their is no other money to continue our journey,he thought that the distance is not much far like you told me before now we have traveled more than a week now on the road with out no food neither to talk of taking bath Shocked stinky trip...,my uncle called his assistance for help so that we can meet up but today is weekend and we are not sure about western union office over here,i have email Mr Sc0tt to bring you over here in m0pti sea port,we are standing in b1tt3r m0tor tr4nsport p4rk beside the sea port here,please if he can able to bring you here to meet us because my uncle wants to travel back to Ghana for treatment now. Evil or Very Mad

please talk to him now and get back to me immediately on his responds OK.

Love you so much.

Your husband

This went unreplied as I was indisposed courtesy of RL. So the lad sent this slightly more erratic message to M1ch a few hours later:

1k3 wrote:
Subject: we can't continue the journey again...

honey,

please you have to come over here to meet us in m0pti [b1tt3r m0tor tr4nsport p4rk] beside the sea port we don,t have any other money here with us and no place to sleep,my uncle is very very angry with all this surffing ok.we can,t continue the journey again please talk to mr sc0tt to bring you over here in m0pti if you really want to help your self,because if he can not bring you here that means we will travel back to ghana tomorrow or next.get us on phone with this-00223-331-xxxx.

As I have previously surmised I don't think this guy is really the lad's "uncle". This guy seems to be someone the lad was put in contact with.

Can you imagine? You're living your life as a guyman in Bamako. Suddenly you're told of this incredible deal if you just pick up this girl in Mali (where you live). Along comes this lad who will travel with you to pick her up. He claims to be her husband. You travel for days and days in terrible conditions, spend all your money, and then realise half way there that it is a lot bloody longer distance to travel than you first thought. You wouldn't exactly be pleased with 1k3... in fact, you'd probably be ready to throttle him... Sounds like they're having a wonderful time! Twisted Evil

Ok, so here's what M1ch responded with:

M1ch wrote:
baby,

what is happening?!

you said you would be here by yesterday!

why don't you just take the river route?

what am i supposed to do? i dont have money or anything but the jewels and mr. Sc0tt is getting very upset because he is waiting days and days for you and still you haven't shown up!

what will i do? are you going to leave me to die?! please get back to me as soon as possible. Don't leave me here again! PLEASE! I beg you my husband, your son needs you. i love you!

your loving wife

Sad

The lad wrote an identical first email and second email to the professor and then begged for the professor to send her via sea to them, this is what the professor had to say in response:

Pr0f. Sc0tt wrote:
Hello 1k3

I don't quite understand the problem. You simply take the river transport all the way here.

As you know I am actually travelling in the opposite direction, this is why I have been waiting for you for days and days now. I understand what you are saying but when exactly will you arrive?

Unfortuately I have spent all my budget for this place on extending our camp stay here and have no funds to send M1ch3ll3 anywhere on her own. Moreover, she is in need of hospital treatment immediately and says she wants to wait for you to take her.

Is there something I can do? I will ask my financier if he can lend me some more money. If he can I will be able to give it to you when you arrive here so it will pay for you and M1ch3ll3 to leave for home. Please get back to me, in the meantime I will continue to try and find more funds. Cheerio!

I'm trying to buy a few days. If he gets settled in M0pti he'll realise it would be stupid to turn back now (for a second time) after all the efforts to get to where he is currently. Once he rationalises he should be ok and just get on with it.

That said... he may have zero funds and this other bloke certainly sounds pissed off. I haven't heard back from the lad in at least a day so maybe they've also run out of cafe money. He might have to work again like he did in Senegal.

If he turns back now though he'll be buggered. He promised to come and get her and gave up when he was so close. It would be crushing because he'll never find out she's not there Laughing

Ah well, I'll keep an eye open for incoming emails and keep you updated. Doesn't the "b1tt3r m0tor p4rk" sound like fun? Razz

Thanks all!

Mortar x10
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic