SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Omigod - it's the PRESIDENT of NIGERIA!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 8:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And he wrote to me (well, one of me).

Quote:
ATTENTION:Mr.
I have Gone Through Your Email for some days now i have been thinking how to help you out and i have make enquires on the cost of your fund into your account and i find out that it will still cost you more money but i want to personally intervene but i don't want to breach the law because as an advocate i cannot do otherwise but to know how the fee will be sent to you to handle all the original documentation of your wire transfer before it will get into your account I want to know if you have replace your phone, if not resend it to me so that i can call you and explain in details what and how i want to help you out because i want you to provide your account so that i will send some money to you to settle all the expense and get your fund into your account through my directives and instructions I will be waiting for your urgent reply President Musa Umaru YaraduaPresident Federal Republic of Nigeria

I was polite in return:

Quote:
Mr President,
To be honest, I don't remember writing to you, so that bit about going through my email has me stumped. Also, since I don't have a phone, I haven't ever replaced it.
But to get to cases - you want to help me get my money - I don't know if you can. Last word I received it was in a Benin bank (I've heard nothing from anyone at the NNPC or at the bank for over a week, BTW), which sorta puts it out of your reach.
Thank you for your concern.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 9:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Kofi Annan wrote to me once too

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
ronco
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 10:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yassir Arafat's widow dropped me a line this morning. Im glad she's doing well...that is save her complete lung cancer
Ophelia Dikki
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 10:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If he is the President can't he change the law so it won't be illegal any longer?
Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 11:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

At this end, I heard from former Federal Reserve Chairman Paul Volker yesterday.

Kofi Annan's written me too.

Now if only my state legislator would write back to me every time I voice my concerns. Sad

"On the 21st of April 2001, my client? His wife and their three children were involved in a plane crash of Union Transport Africans Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin Republic on the December 26,2003" Barrister Olorunshogo Williams, 25 October 2004.

"I am in reciept of your mail,i want you to know that you are really getting on my nerves." Burt Hardley, Wellkang International, 20 November 2007

"Please worry, we have already advice the FBI and they don't need to call you. They are very brianliant and intelident. They will get you soon. " Mr. Paul Rogers, Global Medical Equipment, 20 November 2007

As of 26 February 2009, $2,231,983.53 of fake checks and money orders have been intercepted and removed from circulation.
justinv
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 1:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ive had Paul Wolfowitz, and also the secretary to the president of Nigeria. I could tell because of his email address [email protected] Laughing Laughing
thomas-the-tank
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 2:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^

Now that's odd. I really don't know why the President's secretary would have a Hotmail account, when the man himself uses the French Yahoo! mail service:
Quote:

It's complicated when you reach the top of the tree, obviously.

"I have come to learn the world is pregnant."
"Besides i am on a GLOBAL ASSIGNMENT WITH THE UN, so be reasonable and leave insults"
"suck your blood untill you resemble stockfish"

United Kingdom x 3 x 2 Ivory Coast Australia x 2 Benin
Safari Wole A x 4!! :
pony pony pony pony Goat <= don't ask about the goat! Inventor
Final Boss
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 3:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Nigerian finance minister email me to help with his 'fund'.

f you ever mail me again i will go straight to the police and trust me theyll get you.-joshua manvell
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 12:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Secretary-General on the UN wrote to :

Quote:
ATTN ELIZA
DUE TO THE INVENTION OF WAR AND POLITICAL CRISIS IN COTE D' IVOIRE, WE TOOK A DECISION TO GO INTO THE COUNTRY BANKING INDUSTRY ,WE WANT TO MAKE SURE THAT ALL THE MONEY THEY HAVE TO TRANSFER INTERNATIONAL, HAS BEEN TRANSFERRED TO THERE OWNERS, WE UNDERSTAND THAT YOU HAVE ALEGAL TRANSACTION WITH MR MICHEAL JOHNSON, WE WILL PROTECT YOUR INTREST IN THIS TRANSACTION AND WE WILL MAKE SURE THAT AS SOON AS YOU PAY THIS FEE TO MR EDDY IFEANYI ISA THAT THEY WILL TRANSFAR THIS MONEY TO YOU WITHOUT ANY DELAY, DO NOT , DO NOT SEND THIS FEE TO , YOU ONLY HAVE TO SEND IT TO MR , AND AS SOON AS YOU SEND THIS FEE TO HIM YOU HAVE TO SEND BACK THE INFORMATION YOU USED IN SENDING THIS FEE BACK TO US AND TO MR MICHEAL JOHNSON,
-SECRETARY-GENERAL
BAN KI-MOON

She replied:

Quote:
I really, really respect the United Nations, but f*ck me � haven't you got an actual JOB to do? Like, say, Darfur?

He never wrote back...

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Templeton Peck
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 12:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

a few weeks back, i received an email telling me that i was needed to impersote Saddam Hussein's Brother.........

Do you think he wrote to me because i am Templeton Peck - master of diguise? Very Happy

TP

Fake Websites Killed - United Kingdom x 1

Bank Accounts Reported - United States x 1 Thailand x 1 United Kingdom x 1 Nigeria x 1 Guernsey x 1

pony
MontyPython
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 2:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You are so lucky. All my lad is doing is talking to the lousy vice president. And i haven't even got to meet him yet.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic