SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Time to play "slap the lawyer"

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 1:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's my favorite game! Laughing I swear that some of these lads really start to believe their own characters. It's amazing how huffy they can get. I decided it was time to cut this one down to size after his response today. It seems he expected me to be a little more excited over all the documents he Fedexed at great expense...

lad with hurt feelings wrote:
MUST CONFESS THAT YOUR RECENT ATTITUDE TOWARDS THE TRANSACTION IS NOT ENCOURAGING. I EXPECTED YOU TO FIRST APPRECIATE MY EFFORT IN SECURING AND SENDING YOU THE DOCUMENTS BEFORE COMPLAINING ABOUT THE TWO DOCUMENTS THAT ARE NOT INCLUDED.

I just set him straight:

my character wrote:
I'm terribly sorry if I hurt your delicate feelings by not getting all excited over your efforts, but I fail to see why I should sit in appreciative awe of your incompetence. I expect a higher level of professionalism.

You are very thin-skinned for a lawyer. Pull up your big boy pants and deal with it. Big babies make poor lawyers.

I will appreciate the quality of your work when you render some work of quality. In the meantime, stop whining and do your job.

It's time he realizes my character may be filthy rich, but she's also a real ball-buster... Wink

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 1:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Juan, that's no way to illicit a nice reply from him Laughing, lets see how thick his skin is after that one Twisted Evil

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 1:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

After going to the expense of sending you the documents I am sure he'll cave.

I can never understand lad logic. They always get upset when you complain that the task they were required to do wasn't completed in full. Ermm... good morning mugu... if you ask for 10 documents and get 7 it is NOT completed.

What kind of service do you know of that is just satisfied with sending a few of the documents, not all of them? Rolling Eyes

It's really rather pathetic and shows just how lazy they are. Always good fun slapping/firing the lawyer. Keep us updated on this one Juan! Very Happy

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 2:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Really nice slap, Juan! I might borrow a few phrases when I slap my next lawyer. Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
lottowinner
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 8:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Love it! I just had to slap my own barrister, T0ny M4rk, who emailed a form he wanted me to fill out to claim my winnings:

<smackdown on>

"Dear Mr. M4rk,

That's sounds like a load of bullshit to me. Every lawyer I have ever used here in the US of A has their office staff fill out any forms needed for any of my business. I think I will look for another lawyer or pick up the winnings in person on one of my business trips. If you can't handle a simple form for me, you probably are not such a good lawyer. If you think you can handle a simple form for me then I will be glad to email you the particulars to fill in the details. I guess I could ask my secretary to fill this form out but I don't want her to laugh at me when she hears I hired a pathetic lawyer that won't do it. She's good in bed so I have to keep her happy you know. So what's it going to be? Can your office handle simple forms for clients or not?"

<smackdown off>

LW

I want to let you know that every fee you pay to your lawyer here in Nigeria is a scam, And also will advice you to stop dealing with them for your own good. U5M4N 5H4M5UD33N
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 10:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
She's good in bed
Laughing

Great line there, and a nice slap overall!

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic