SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

419Eating recipes... Eat stuff you've never heard of!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 12:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I apologise if this has been done before, but I did a search and save for a few cheese threads, I can't find anything similar!

Anyway, baiting makes me hungry. I, and most of you, get to chat to different people from around the world. I get to travel a lot too, like some others here.
And of course we have so many 419eater members from different countries...

So surely we have a good database of great regional cooks out there. I love to try regional food, and I'm sure I'm not the only one. So what's your favourite local recipe? Is it something you've cooked all your life? Or is it something you've learned from travelling or from speaking to your lad or vlad?

Tell us all here how to cook your local delicacy, or that which you have learned to cook on your travels or from your lads!

Crack on chaps!

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
Jay Santos
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 12:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I had my lad chasing around for African recipes that would be included in my wife's cook book. Here's something that sounds delicious:

(2)Another Local food in Libya is called (TUWO) rice porridge.
The main ingredients for these are rice.

The rice will be over cook and marched together in a hot port.
It will later be done and served in a plate.
They have different soup to eat the porridge.

You can cook a fresh fish and also a chicken soup for the porridge.
The soup must be tick and sweet because the porridge will not contain much salt.

They do use any soup to eat the porridge when it gets done.
This type of porridge does eat during the cold season to heat the chest of the young children.

Later, the lad became disabled with high blood pressure. My wife suggested a health drink that required no less than 1/2 cup of salt in 12 ounces of water, taken twice daily.

wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 1:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=73795

The recipe of the Borshch

Necessary products:
Bird (the goose, a duck or the hen) - 1 kg
Beet large - 1 piece.
Cabbage 500 gram
Potato - 500 gram
Oil creamy - 70 gram
Tomato paste - 4-5 items of spoons
bow napiform - 150 gram
Carrots - 100 gram
Root of a parsley - 75 gram
Vinegar - 3 teaspoons
Bay leaf - 4 piece.
Pepper black - 4-5 peas
Garlic - 5 share
Sour cream - 100 gram

Way of preparation:
Weld a broth from a bird.
Beet wash out and clear. Clearing to fill with a small amount of cold water,
having added 1 teaspoon of vinegar, finish before boiling and remove from fire.
Beet cut thin straw, salt, pepper, scatter vinegar, add a little oil, a broth and put out up to softness.
Add tomato - paste and extinguish 5 more minutes.
Fry on oil the cut bow, carrots and a parsley.
Take out a bird from a broth, cut slices. A broth filter.
In a boiling broth omit the cut potato and the chopped cabbage, in 15 minutes - beet and browned vegetables, in 5 minutes - spices.
Then add in a borshch beet insist also pounded garlic and give it(him) to be insisted 20 minutes.
At submission fill with sour cream and to strew greens.

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 1:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oooh. A recipe thread. Very Happy

Weasel has some very good ones, if I recall.

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 1:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay then, to get you going, here is something from my travels:

Libyan soup:

This is delicious with warmed arabic flatbreads.

You'll need:
Oil.
1 chopped onion.
3 cloves of garlic, crushed.
5 medium skinned, deseeded tomatoes, chopped.
3 tablespoons tomato paste.
1 teaspoon ground coriander
2 teaspoon ground paprika.
1 teaspoon ground cumin.
2 teaspoons harissa (Chilli paste)
1/2 pound of finely chopped lamb.
2 pints of lamb stock.
1 cup of canned, drained chickpeas.
1/2 a cup of small pasta shapes or spaghetti snapped into 1 cm lengths.
1 tablespoon of chopped parsley.
1 tablespoon of chopped coriander leaves.
1/2 tablespoon of dried mint.
Salt and pepper.

Directions:

1: Fry the onion gently in the oil for 5 mins until soft.
2: Turn heat up and the fry garlic, spices, and lamb for 1 more minute, then add the tomatoes, paste and harissa. Fry for 2 more minutes.
3: Add stock, some salt and pepper, and simmer for 45 minutes.
4: Taste and check seasoning and harissa level. Add more if required.
5: Add pasta shapes and chickpeas. Simmer for 10 minutes or until pasta is Al Dente.
6: Add parsley and coriander and mint. Simmer for 5 mins more.

Enjoy with some Lemon juice squeezed over the top, and plenty of Arabic Bread.

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 2:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tsnerd wrote:
Weasel has some very good ones, if I recall.

Why, thank you!

And here's something I concocted tonight out of desperation for something warm that would stay with me for a while. It's only spaghetti, but it was REALLY good.

1 lb ground beef
1 can diced Hunt's Fire Roasted Garlic Tomatoes
1 can tomato paste
1 can chicken or beef broth
2 big cloves garlic (or more)
1 large onion (not diced, make it chunky to match tomatoes)
1 small can mushrooms (or fresh, if you prefer)
Thyme, oregano, salt and pepper to taste. Fresh is better, but use what you have. I used thyme and oregano out of my balcony garden, pepper from my pantry and did not add any salt.

Brown ground beef with herbs, onions and garlic. Drain fat. Add everything else and simmer until done.

Boil desired pasta. (I used whole wheat spaghetti style)

Combine pasta and sauce to desired consistency.. Eat with garlic bread or something.

Very Happy

EDIT: Of course, all ingredients can be fresh if you prefer.. But the fire roasted tomatoes add an interesting flavor.

EDIT x2: I put the left over sauce in the freezer. After reheating, the flavor was better, I think.

Click for lad pain. - New to the forum? Introduce yourself HERE!
Easter Egg 2012 pony Turns that frown upside down- TS
Mc Fry
<-- Official 419Eater buns awarded by Luther Blissett, bun-enabler extraordinaire.
Pith Helmet Remy D1ckson - 1,000 miles from Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire to Lagos, Nigeria and back!

Lad Quotes
http://members.419eater.com/~419weasel/ladquotes.html

Last edited by 419weasel on Mon Nov 26, 2007 9:59 am; edited 1 time in total
419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 2:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mom's Lumpia

Lumpia, if I am correct, can be made with anything you like. But my family makes it like this:

Literally, my Mom's recipe.
(probably not authentic Philipino, but this is how WE do it)

Corn Starch
Water
1 lb ground beef
1 large carrot, diced
1 large potoato, diced
1/2 head of cabbage, shreded
1 onion, minced
Soy sauce (I prefer low sodium)
Pepper, if desired
lumpia or spring roll wrappers from the freezer section.
Do not use "egg roll" wrappers, they are too thick You can make your own, but it's a pain in the ass IMO.
Cooking oil

Brown and drain beef. Splash some soy sauce in it. Add all diced and minced veggies. Cook until they are just getting soft. Add cabbage on top and cook covered until cabbage is just soft.

While filling is cooling, thaw wrappers and peel apart. Make a paste with the corn starch (or flour) and water. When filling is not searing hot and wet anymore (this is important), you can begin filling the wrappers. Heat oil in a shallow pan while filling the wrappers.

To fill wrappers, place one in front of you so it is shaped like a diamond. Put a reasonable amount of filling on the center of the wrapper towards the corner facing you. Fold that corner over the filling. Fold side corners towards center and roll whole thing towards far corner. Keep tucking sides as you go. When you get to the end, paint some of the paste you made on the corner and finish the roll.. Set aside and do another.. Rinse and repeat until all wrappers and/or filling is used.

You will know the oil is to the right temp if it isn't smoking and a piece of wrapper begins frying immediately when placed in the oil. The oil should be enough to cover a little over 1/2 of a lumpia when it is in the pan. Since the filling is already cooked, you are only cooking the shell, so keep a close eye on it and turn it over when brown. Place on paper towels or whatever to drain. Can be served with or without rice.. Only the filling freezes well.. Freezing in wrapper, fried or not, makes it soggy. Oven cooking has never been successful.

Mc Fry
<-- Official 419Eater buns awarded by Luther Blissett, bun-enabler extraordinaire.
Pith Helmet Remy D1ckson - 1,000 miles from Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire to Lagos, Nigeria and back!

Lad Quotes
josslyn
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 7:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I didn't get this from a lad but I made it for Thanksgiving and my husband loved it. For any of you that have been to O'Charley's in the U.S., it's a replica of their caramel pie. Warning: it's very sweet.

1 Graham Cracker pie crust
2 cans Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed milk
1 Carton Whipped Cream.

Peel the labels off the Eagle Brand cans.
Place cans sideways in a large pot of boiling water.
Boil cans 3 hours, turning every 30 minutes. Watch the water level and make sure water always covers cans.
Remove cans from water and allow to cool for at least 1 hour.
Spoon contents of can into crust.
Cover with whipped cream.
Refrigerate for at least 8 hours.

Baby i am up and doing, If any other man can be on a woman for 30 mins,i will be there for One hr. (Dav!d Ku6a)
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 8:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ I am a sucker for caramel anything,

<Murry Guru exits to ask wife to buy sweetened condensed milk x 2, biscuit base and whipped cream when next at the shops>

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
Don
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 9:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Shells with Red Pesto, or Conchiglie al Pesto Rosso: Though people commonly associate the word pesto with the green garlic-and-basil sauce from Liguria, the word derives from the verb pestare, to step on or grind, and therefore applies to any sauce made from ground ingredients. In this case, sun-dried tomatoes and almonds, which will balance each other quite well. The recipe is easy, and will serve 4.

INGREDIENTS:

* 3/4 pound (320 g) small pasta shells
* 2 eggs
* 12 sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil, drained
* 2 ounces (50 g, drained weight) canned tuna packed in oil, drained and shredded
* 12 basil leaves, shredded, plus more for garnishing
* 2 ounces (50 g) peeled almonds
* Half a clove of garlic
* 10 parsley sprigs
* Extravirgin olive oil
* Salt

PREPARATION:
Begin by cooking the pasta in abundant salted water. Drain it when it reaches the al dente stage, cool it quickly by running it under cold water, and put it into a bowl, stirring a tablespoon of olive oil into it to keep their pieces from sticking.

Toast the almonds for a few minutes over a low flame.

Drop them into a mixer, together with the sun-dried tomatoes, the basil, the parsley, the garlic, and 4 tablespoons of olive oil. Blend, check seasoning, and transfer the sauce to a bowl. Cover it and chill it.

In the meantime, hard-boil the eggs by immersing them in cold water, turning the burner on, and simmering them for 8 minutes from when the water comes to a boil. Shell them and slice them when they're cool enough to handle.

Season the pasta with the sauce and the tuna, dot it with the sliced hard-boiled egg, garnish it with a few more basil leaves, and serve.

**"Freedom? There ain't no fuckin' Freedom!"**
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 9:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Turnip Surprise

Serves 2

This is a simple and economical dish, suitable for special occasions or just as a simple supper on those cold winter nights.

Ingredients

1 turnip
3 bottles of turnip vodka

Method

Take the freshly dug turnip. Wash if you have water, if not, it doesn't really matter.

Cut turnip in half with an axe or any other blunt implement.. Set aside for two days. In the meantime drink two bottles of the turnip vodka.

After two days place each half of the turnip on two plates and surprise your comrade partner. If you don't have two plates, one will suffice.

Serve with the remaining bottle of turnip vodka chilled to room temperature.

Enjoy

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
Rorschach
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 4:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Chicken with garlic and mustard � quick, easy and low in fat. Serves two.

Two skinless chicken breasts
Two and a half tablespoons olive oil
Two tablespoons Dijon mustard
Two peeled cloves of garlic, finely chopped
Black pepper to taste

Sling the oil, mustard, garlic and pepper into a mixing bowl. Mix up.

Take the chicken breasts and flatten them out some � I usually wrap them in cling film and put a roller over them � then score both sides with a sharp knife.

Coat the chicken with the sauce. Pop them under a grill for 10 mins or so (covering the base of your grill pan with tin foil is a good idea as they will drip) or in the oven for around 30.

Scoff with vegetables of choice.

BRUNO HAYFORD: "you are an eel, 75% negative, 10% positive, 10% amorphous and 5% blank"
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 7:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Raw fish with Coconut Cream

250 gm fish per serving, preferably large flakey fish
Sufficient lemon or lime juice to cover chopped fish
onions, as many as you like
Capisicums, (bell peppers for the americans)
chilli pods, about as many as you like or can stand
tomatoes, the small cherry ones preferably, otherwise just chop what ever you have
Spring onions,
1 tin coconut cream per 500gm fish,

Cut fish into small bite sized pieces, chop onion into thin slices, place in glass or stainless steel bowl, and cover with lemon/lime juice

set in fridge for 12 - 24 hours

Mix with remaining ingredients 2 - 4 hours before serving, chill till serving time

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
breadcrumb
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 7:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Mods and Admins: WHATEVER you do, PLEASE lock persephone out of this thread. I beg you!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Wink

"your papa, i do you ok, you do fuck your self off goodday" Hitman lad to Usm4an B3ll0
"fuck you and your mumu family for ever andv ever, you go die for bicycle accident this year" Hitman to Usm4n B3ll0
"once again thank you for the disappointment and arranged confussion." Barrister Ise
"Do you said am stupid" lad posing as Mike Pence
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Postcount doesn´t matter.
pony Rolling Eyes (Admin Certified)
9x United Kingdom 2x Spain Benin Netherlands Nigeria Switzerland
Mortar x12
equinoxe
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 7:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Easy fast recipe (8-10 minutes):

Tagiatelle Salmone (EqX style)

Needed:
-smoked salmon (250/300 gramms)
-tagiatelle
-cream (250 ml)
-thyme
-dill
-Fish stock (150 ml)

Start cooking the tagiatelle
Meanwhile trow the whipped cream and fish stock in a pan.
Let it cook on high fire.
Add thyme and dill
On the last moment add the salmon.
and add the cooked tagiatelle.

mix it up and serve..

-You can also add finely chopped garlic and pine nuts for extra flavor..

Mods:
I agree with the BC!!
Don't let Persie post..

Please, we need our members!!

Master of Master Baiters

Location: 7.2° N, 5.9° E, FL410, Heading 230, aboard Striker 419

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 7:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A recipe I garnered from a co-worker:

Quote:
Amazing A-Loaf

Ingredients:
-2 pounds of ground beef
-2 eggs
-1 box of chicken stuffing (Stove Top is listed, but any will do)
-1/2 cup of honey barbecue sauce
-Cracked red pepper
-Garlic powder
-Salt & pepper

Preheat oven to 350F (175C)

Mix ground beef, eggs, stuffing, red pepper, and garlic powder in a large bowl until all items are thoroughly mixed.

Place on baking sheet and form into a loaf. Spread barbecue sauce on top.

Place in the oven for 35-45 minutes, until meat in the center is done. Salt and pepper to taste.

Serves 4

"THank you so much for this update and I am very mush happy to know that the bank has conted you. Please do send them all the required informations today along with the fees as mentioned. This is to make sure that you make ahead of time."
"I only signed for your trnasfer approval due to that i want you to proof to you we dont run a scam here and we wont tolerate that words from you anymore."

Closed lad accounts x6, with thanks to James and Joseph
First site kill
United KingdomNigeriaUnited StatesSpainCambodia FlagBenin
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 7:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No recipe, but how hard can it be to fry spiders?

Quote:
Black, hairy, and packing vicious, venom-soaked fangs, the burrowing arachnids common to the jungle around this bustling market town do not appear at first sight to be the caviar of Cambodia.

But for many residents of Skuon, the "a-ping" - as the breed of palm-sized tarantula is known in Khmer - are a source of fame and fortune in an otherwise impoverished farming region.

"On a good day, I can sell between 100 and 200 spiders," said Tum Neang, a 28-year-old spider-seller who supports her entire family by hawking the creepy-crawlies, deep fried in garlic and salt, to the people who flock to Skuon for a juicy morsel.

For Roeun Sarin, a 35-year-old minibus taxi passenger on his way to Cambodia's capital Phnom Penh, the Skuon spider is definitely a matter of taste, not history.

"I cannot go through Skuon without having a few spiders, I love them so much," he said, as yet another crispy tarantula disappeared into his mouth.

"They taste a bit like crickets, only much better," he added.

According to aficionado Tum Neang, the best spider is one plucked straight from its burrow and pan fried with lashings of garlic and salt over a traditional wood fire until its skin goes a deep red-brown colour.

Crispy on the outside, gooey on the inside, it should then be served piping hot.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
kleindoofy
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 8:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

419weasel wrote:
1 can diced Hunt's Fire Roasted Garlic Tomatoes
1 can tomato paste
1 can chicken or beef broth
2 big cloves garlic ...
1 large onion ...
1 small can mushrooms ...

What? You can't get the garlic and onion in a can? Laughing
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 9:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

THE WELSH NATIONAL DISH

Courtesiless son of a doggy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 10:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

An oldie but a goodie.

Pizza ala Homer!

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=64073

"I was at the Abuja Embassy Today, the Security guards say that the is no Mr. Bryan Adams working with them at either the lagos or abuja embassy. and did not let me in." - Efosa Erhabor - (Accra to Abuja)
"We stayed there for two days hopping to get any of you" - Pastor Collins
"i will report to webmaster,abuse and the police hold and see, .....go to hell and rust in there bastard........bitch" - Steve Wright
"This office will like to inform you that your winnings have been forfieted due to acts unbecoming of a humanbeing." - The Alpha Lottery
"A MAD MAN WILL PREGNANT YOUR JUNIOR SISTER AND THE BABY WILL BE A MAD BASTARD LIKE YOU." - Mahadul Usman
"I AM NOT A FOLL LET ME BE BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST AN ANIMAL TO DEAL WITH" - Tunji Adams
Mortar x5
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerSkype Name
419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

kleindoofy wrote:
What? You can't get the garlic and onion in a can? Laughing

Of course you can. I just didn't use canned onions and garlic because I had fresh... Kinda hard to go out in the field to forage for fresh veggies when you live in the city, unemployed and have oodles of those ingredients on hand. Rolling Eyes

Mc Fry

Lad Quotes
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 1:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My mother-in-law was from Philippines and taught me lots of things in her cooking.

She had 5 sons, so this makes a lot.

ADOBO CHICKEN

1 chicken (about 2 lbs. cut up)
1/4 cup vinegar
1/4 cup soy sauce
1/4 cup water
1 clove garlic
1 bay leaf
Whole peppers (few pieces) or ground pepper to taste

Clean chicken and place in the pot. Add the all the rest and simmer til everything is tender and sauce is almost dry. Serve with fried rice (dirty rice.) You can substitute pork instead of chick. I do both sometimes.

DIRTY RICE

I chopped up onion, peppers, celery, carrots, and bacon (or bacon bits.)
Put in frying pan or wok, cook until tender. On the side I have made rice and add it. A little salt pepper and soy sauce to taste. I use enough soy sauce to get the rice dirty. Wink

Here's a casserole that came from my family. I have served this and no one can tell you what is in it.

COTTAGE CHEESE CASSEROLE

1 stick of melted butter
4 beaten eggs
1-1/2 lb. container cottage cheese
4 cups Kellogg's Special K cereal
1 small onion chopped
Teas. chicken seasoning

Mix all together and I use a glass lasagna dish and spray with cooking spray. Bake uncovered on 350 degrees for 50 mins.

I eat this for breakfast sometimes! Cool

SAUSAGE BALLS

2 cups bisquick or biscuit mix
1 lb. sausage
1 cup grated cheese

Gotta get your hands in here to mix and it helps to let the sausage get room temperature, not so cold on hands. Make balls the size of meatballs. Bake 15 to 20 mins on 375 degrees. I make these on a cookie sheet and hide them for me. Razz

Now that is all of recipes you going to get from me today.Wink

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Dionysius
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 8:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mugatu can't have searched too hard Wink

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=29896&highlight=419eater+eating

I have tried asking the lads for recipies, but the fuckers seem to drop me when I ask.

RIP - Lad vampire and muguito were the gifts that kept on leeching. Greatly missed.

Information about Scams and their effects with great trophies - http://www.scam-info-links.info/ from Scam Patroller - http://www.romancescambaiter.com/ from wayne
3strikes_out
419Eater is my life

Location: Los Poblanos, Los Chilangos... de Durango...de Sonora...Sinaloa

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 12:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Reprob8's artery clogging burritos are excellent. Even healthy people cannot resist. I've made it three times for potlucks and everyone asked for the recipe.

Quote:
Reprob8's Artery Clogging Burritos

1 lb ground beef
1 Can refired beans
1 Can Hormel chili w/o beans
1 lb pkg grated cheddar
1 pkg 10" flour tortillas
1 pkg taco seasoning
1 jar taco sauce

Brown the ground beef (don't drain the grease, that's the best part). Dump in the refried beans, chili, taco seasoning, and half of the cheese. and about 1/8 cup of water. Let this simmer until it's a bubbling ooze of fatty goodness. Roll this tasty glob into the tortillas, making sure the ends are tucked in. Put them in a glass baking dish. Dump the jar of taco sauce on top with the remaining cheese. Bake at 325 for 20 minutes. Let cool for, oh, about 30 seconds, then dig in. Get your cholesterol checked the next day, it should be 50-60 points higher.

But you see me holding this sign for you and still not impress for the work I did. -Kumal Umal

...you still went ahead to make more payment to them without my knowledge, well that is so disgosting. -Charles Soludo
thud419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 1:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Something delicious I just invented for lunch. Here in the office.

2 large Field Mushrooms
1 large Tomato
2 or 3 Spring Onions
2 cooked Chicken Legs
Butter
Seasoning

Chop mushrooms and tomato into 4 pieces. Cut onions into inch lengths.
Dump into a deepish bowl that's small enough that it's full.
Cover with thin slices of butter. You want everything covered.
Microwave on high power until it's had enough. It starts boiling after about two minutes, and I gave it about another three or so. Once it starts boiling, season to taste. Dump the chicken legs on top to heat through 90 seconds before the end.

Serves one.

If I'd had some French Stick that would have been good, and it would take a little garlic - maybe half a clove - but I honestly didn't miss it, and nor did the other guys in the office Wink.

I did not f**k your wife in any way -- Nike Akanbi
I don't know what else to do or do I continue filling and filling forms. -- Barr. Koloti
you has been dribbling me up and down but I will show some thing you have never seen before, I think you breath air wait and see. -- Sand Timer Barr. Cole
Cellphone x14
United States x 0.25 won from Reaper in a sucker's bet

Hello Kitty! pony Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts x several
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic