SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

how much?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jason_dinAlt
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 2:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A Nigerian lad wants to sell some non existent used rail

Check out the QTY!!!!

Quote:
ROMAG NIGERIA LIMITED RE: DETAILS OF USED RAIL METAL SCRAPS FOR SALE Used Rail Offer: PRODUCTS: USED RAIL METAL SCRAPS QUANTITY: 1,200,000 TONS Shocked Rolling Eyes PRICE: AUCTION PRICE(VERY ATTRACTIVE AND NEGOTIABLE) PAYMENT TERMS: LETTER OF CREDIT ORIGIN: NIGERIA. PORT OF LOADING: APAPA PORT

We are looking for the buyers of used rail parts with affordable auction price. We serve as a commission agent to the seller and would be glad to introduce you to the accredited marketing company in West Africa for disposing of the used rail parts in large quantities in line with the privatization ideals. The marketing company has the direct selling mandates to the Nigeria Railway Corporation and have in stock up to 1.2 Million Metric Tons of used rails for clearance sale at very auction prices. The clearance sale is necessitated by the impending privatization of the Corporation and the need to decongest the rail yards in preparation for the privatization. Be informed that the prices are negotiable on FOB terms. Site inspection and physical verification of materials are allowed before signing of contract. It is pertinent to let you know that you will have to visit the yard (NIGERIA) for inspection, and signing of the contract. Do feel free to contact us whence you are interested in the purchase of the products on telephone # 00234-807329-**** or through our email. Respectfully Yours, Musa Belloni

Baloney more like it!

Spain x2 United Kingdom Closed lad accounts x20 Goat Goat
By the time I am through with you,that miserable thing inside you call a baby will come out being a goat and hating you for your wickedness. Barrister Ekene
I have been to this place for four times making fool of myself with invalid numbers.I will rather not go there again: Barrister Ekene
For all this pains you have cost to my heart today you must surely die for it. Fuck off and never reply this mail. Linda Wallfan Johnson
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 2:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been seeing quite a bit of this scrap metal scam stuff going around lately.

Probably targeting companies. Strange modality.

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 8:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Probably Chinese companies, they're buying up an awful lot of scrap metal.

u can keep sending money to Gomer and leave me alone - Agent Smith cracks up

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"
Sand Timer - 18 mths: Louis

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ask them if they have any suitable for use by a Hornby locomotive. Very Happy

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 1:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Who is going to provide the 30 odd ships to haul all that metal? I see may forms being sent.. Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
flushmynutz
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 1:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

at 1.2 million tons, if you brought it all into the port of Miami, the load(s) would equal 10% of the total tonnage that port handled last YEAR...

if indeed it is all railway track, you'll have enough rail to build a line about 4,500 miles long.

You should see if he can get you more steel than that! lol

Fo'andles
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 10:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Needs to be asked.

What is the rail type bullhead or flat bottom and is it in 300 feet lengths?
(delivered in 60 foot lengths)

Need the imformation as it is worth more, if not damaged?

Also how many metal rail supports are included, of each type.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic