SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Bulk bait banana boy!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 2:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry! Embarassed

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Tasman
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 2:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Phew... thought it was me. I am winding up quite a few of my baits so this will be a welcome addition. teresa is waiting!

"What you can tell me now? Maybe Russian Mafia, Godzilla, Hitler, third World War
prevented you make a transfer?"
"You are not bigger than Almighty God.If You were created by God, then i command the charm you are using to fail.IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH. REKE MAMA LAKKAKULIMAKA." Barrister Aby
"fock yuuuuuuu" - Kevin Ezeh
"i hope u r real..bcos u r sounding like a joker now" - Day0
"If you have nothing to say or do, go f**k yourself." N4na

Ivory Coast
United States <- Fake dog adoption site

pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Dancing Banana

Mortar x20
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

His mail was very long Cool and boring except these sentences,

Quote:
I am 46 yrs old, blue eye, Black hair..6.2 tall , I am a single father of 2 girl I lost there mom 5 yrs ago on cancer I am self Employs I am Building Contractor.... I am relly looking for someone to share my happness with and someone to make me and my kids happy..my best friend, soulmate, someone to share and build life with good and strong, intellegent, independant, someone special (a woman) to share in my kids life and mine.....that she won't hurt me or break my heart. She must be very kind and not yelling no

I wonder what color his other eye is. Laughing

I wonder if she layed on the cancer. Confused

He wanted to make sure that I knew he wants only woman. Twisted Evil

OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 8:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL, Corona. I don't think he liked the promises I extracted from him as my gay male character. He dropped him and never has followed through with even phony pics even though my character promised to pay for them.
Quote:
and i will really like to meet you maybe will could have some fun together...i will like to s*ck you better...so baby can u help me?
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 1:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote: Hello Angel....am really happy to here from you and u sound so sweet and u sound like what am really looking for may god give me a chance to meet you in personal.... what do you do for a living? i will be looking forward to here from u
Missed u alread

wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 3:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is there anyone who hasn't had his email address off me now, or anyone else that'd like ot join in?

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 5:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I know that I jumped the gun here, but like wayne said, "he's so dumb!"

I told him that I work for a publishing company and we publish poetry. Laughing

He doesn't waste anytime.

Quote:
Hello My Angel....One day without you is like one moment without air, like one day without food and a week without water.
One day without you is like a month without sunshine or shelter.
One day without your voice is like a year absent the sound of music, or of birds, or of rain and thunder.
One day without your comfort is a week without sleep, for the heart knows no rest, and my nights give no peace.
One day without your love, and my days are empty of beauty; though I see about me everywhere others whom are called beautiful, none of them compare with your visage as I gaze at your photo.
One day without speaking with you is like years alone in the wilderness or a deserted island; though I may talk with people on the streets, my soul has no communion.
One day without you is like a year in prison; though I may come and go as I please, my soul knows no freedom.
One day without you in my life is like no life at all!
I love you forever

9 mins later

Quote:
Hello My Sweet Angel...how was ur night please send me some pic of you

irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 7:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

send it to me too

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 8:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL, the idjit has another Myspace page, plus he's on Singlesnet and USmatch and he publishes his email addresses everywhere, every chance he gets. What does he freakin expect? He's being gang banged!
Tasman
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He is a man of few words.
Quote:
Yes please send me some pic of you
steven

Slap administered. A lady needs to be charmed after all!

"What you can tell me now? Maybe Russian Mafia, Godzilla, Hitler, third World War
"You are not bigger than Almighty God.If You were created by God, then i command the charm you are using to fail.IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH. REKE MAMA LAKKAKULIMAKA." Barrister Aby

Ivory Coast

Mortar x20
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 6:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello sweetheart...where have u been please mail me back i been worried abt u

Cool

Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 12:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello Angel...Am really happy to hear from you...and u are such a nice woman i ever meet online... Yes my kids are here with me...even they have been crying all days..i have a bad day gere hun i lost my credit card on my way going to get some foodstuff for my kids coz they have nothing to eat..right now am sort of cash i dont really know what to do..hun can u help! i will be looking forward to hear from you
steven

Tasman
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 9:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Is anyone else only getting crappy one line answers?

Ivory Coast

Mortar x20
wayne

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 1:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's gone that way lately. Could be he's overwhelmed with baiters right now and can't give them the time they deserve. Slap him for it.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 1:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I meant for pics to come out last, but this is my very first pics that I have posted on eater and so excited. So it's bass ackwards! Embarassed

Quote:
Hello My pretty angel...Am really happy to hear from you and that glad you wanna help me...i promise i will never let you down..honey Please send me some Money today so i can get foodstuff for the kids they are crying bad here....and i feel so sad i dont have anyone in state to leave them with when am here coming...here is the info u will send the money too
NAME; STEVEN MARKS
ADDRESS; 122 BROAD STREET
STATE; LARGOS STATE
COUNTRY; NIGERIA
ZIP CODE; 23401
TEXT QUESTION; WHO IS THE MONEY FOR
ANSWER; STEVEN
honey may god bless you more and more..i will be looking Forward to hear from you today and when u get the money send make sure u email the info...MTCN number and SENDERSinfo...honey how much will u send today??
hope u like what see?
steven

jump_4_joy

ImageImageImage

Mod Edit: I've moved your pics (you could have done the same by using the Edit function Smile ) and tidied up the image tags. [BB]

sekhmet29
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 2:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm really disappointed in old Stevie-boi - I had a brief conversation with him, then he said "brb" and disappeared completely! Haven't heard from him since... And we were getting on so well, too...

pony

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified "Atta Girl"!
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 3:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's got a new email addy . . . Wayne, shall I post it here? . . . where he's trying a new approach. He has chatted with me three times now. I found him on Myspace using the email addy he gave to me before as Tony his hotel manager, back when he was trying to shake my Tr3s0r character down for rent.

My artist character, C4th3rin3, has a myspace page so she sent Tony a friend request. He responded with yet another email addy. I added him to C4th3rin3's chat list and bingo, we're back in business. Last week he started a chat with his usual 'Hello how are u, I am sad, I am crying, my girls are crying,' shtick. I had pressed him for his name because it shows up in chat as Steven Mark but on Myspace he's Tony. He said his name was Tony and his last name was Steven and I could only guess he was implying his middle name was mark.

Anyway, my profile clearly states I don't want a guy who's dragging around baggage, so I reminded him of that and told him don't bother me until you've got your act together. I am so put off by crying men. That actually shut him up and he went away.

Yesterday out of the clear blue he hit on C4th3rin3 again, but this time he says his name is Steven Mark and he's got a 10 year old son. He's a contractor, thinking about taking a contract in Nigeria, but right now living in Florida. His wife has died but he hasn't even said what from. I think he said she died 2 years ago.

Now he is spending lots of time schmoozing me. He's turning over a new leaf. He's also working daylight hours in Nigeria now, which is unusual for him. It is his regular IP address though. This morning's chat, you'll notice his son is having a birthday and turning 12. Imagine that!
Quote:
St3v3n M4rk: Hey Good Morning
C4th3rin3: Hi there!
St3v3n M4rk: How are you doing
C4th3rin3: Doing great TY, Just on to check my email before starting my day. What are you up to?
St3v3n M4rk: Well i just got up to check my email also
St3v3n M4rk: i will head to work soon
C4th3rin3: cold here. how about you?
St3v3n M4rk: it's cold baby
C4th3rin3: I suppose some days it gets like that down there, huh?
St3v3n M4rk: Yes
St3v3n M4rk: Can i ask you Q?
C4th3rin3: Sure
St3v3n M4rk: Are u in relationship with someone?
C4th3rin3: Nope, still lookin.
St3v3n M4rk: Good
St3v3n M4rk: what kind of man u are really looking for?
C4th3rin3: Some days that's not so good. Oh I guess someone who's honest is most important.
St3v3n M4rk: I am really looking for someone to share my happniess with and someone to make me and my kids happy.. my best friend,soulmate,someone to share and build life with good and Strong, intelligent, independent, someone special (a woman) to share in my kids life and mine...That she wont hurt me nor break my heart......She most be very kind and not yelling nor cheating person.....I hope This make you know abit about me if you have anything to ask me I will always be willing to answer you
St3v3n M4rk: I guess we have alot in common
St3v3n M4rk: Im Kind,caring,honest and always faithful,i'mcompassionate with a sense of humor,I'm warm-hearted,considerate, dependable, and easy to be friends with
C4th3rin3: I like that. A sense of humor is important. I like to laugh.
St3v3n M4rk: Great
St3v3n M4rk: Can you give me a chance?
C4th3rin3: Well of course, but I'm not ready to say I'm dating you exclusively until I know more about you. You're not looking for a commitment are you?
St3v3n M4rk: Yes i'm
C4th3rin3: right now? I hardly know you. I mean I could understand being committed if we'd known each other longer
St3v3n M4rk: Yes i understand
St3v3n M4rk: i will really like to meet you in personal
C4th3rin3: Maybe we could meet half way. My family has a cabin at Nag's Head. It's closed now but as long as there's no big storms coming in, it's still cozy and nice.
St3v3n M4rk: Okay
C4th3rin3: What happened to you?
C4th3rin3: LOL, having a little technical difficulties?
St3v3n M4rk: sunday is my kid birthday
St3v3n M4rk: u are invited
St3v3n M4rk: lol
C4th3rin3: Oh WoW. That would be great if it weren't so far.
C4th3rin3: How old will your boy be, again?
St3v3n M4rk: 12
St3v3n M4rk: i wish u can come down here u will be the mom of the day
St3v3n M4rk: Lol
C4th3rin3: LOL, Tomorrow is Friday and I have to work. I suppose it is possible that I could arrange a quick weekend trip down there, maybe we could do Disney World, but I'd need more notice to make arrangements.
St3v3n M4rk: Oh i will be glad honey
St3v3n M4rk: if you can make it
C4th3rin3: It would take me about two weeks to arrange my schedule
St3v3n M4rk: Oh i see
St3v3n M4rk: honey dont stress ur self much if u cant make it
St3v3n M4rk: we will all be together very soon
St3v3n M4rk: when it's ur birthday?
C4th3rin3: Not until July.
St3v3n M4rk: Ok
St3v3n M4rk: do you like rose flower?
C4th3rin3: Yes I do
St3v3n M4rk: Great..my kid will like to send you some rose flower for birthday gift since u cant come down here
St3v3n M4rk: that is ur gift for the part
St3v3n M4rk: lol
C4th3rin3: Maybe I will be there for my birthday. You never know
St3v3n M4rk: i mean since u cant make it on sunday
St3v3n M4rk: Can u get here b4 sunday for my son birthday?
C4th3rin3: Oh no, I am sorry. I have the next two weeks booked on my calendar.
C4th3rin3: In fact, I should be getting to working now.
St3v3n M4rk: Oh i understand you
St3v3n M4rk: Okay..honey how can we send u the rose?
C4th3rin3: Oh you don't have to do that.
St3v3n M4rk: Love means making the other happy, even from a distance
St3v3n M4rk: just for u as gift
St3v3n M4rk: (roses.gif)
C4th3rin3: Oh that's sweet. three roses are nice!
C4th3rin3: thank you
St3v3n M4rk: You Are welcome
C4th3rin3: Hey hon, I need to go. I have an early appointment. I'll be back in a couple of hours.
St3v3n M4rk: honey guess what?
St3v3n M4rk: Okay
C4th3rin3: C you soon! Thanks for the chat!
Tasman
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 3:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

All I had was a pathetic line of "Can you help me?". I will wait for the script and then say the excitement has turned me on and I must hear some dirty talk or something...

Ivory Coast

Mortar x20
Tasman
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 11:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Has anyone else got an email from Scam Warner who emailed me... I haven't replied yet.

Ivory Coast

Mortar x20

Last edited by Tasman on Fri Nov 30, 2007 1:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 11:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I did and have not opened. Confused

I slapped bb about the pic, told him it was small and fuzzy.

Going to wait awhile before I slap about the children. He told me he had two girls and wife died 5 years ago. Laughing

wayne

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 12:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you get a warning, then thank them and let them know you're a baiter.

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 2:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He has lunged straight into the WU request... the fact he is using crappy fake pictures has put me off this... think I will go for some hand written letters or something. What is everyone else up to?

Ivory Coast

Mortar x20
sekhmet29
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 4:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He told me yesterday that he'd just received �1.2m from a contract he was doing. He was really happy about it and was offering to buy me all sorts of gifts. Does anyone else think he could have possibly succeeded with a real vic? I'm guessing there's not really any way of finding out, huh...

pony

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified "Atta Girl"!
wayne

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 4:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's just trying to make himself look more legitimate to you. When something goes wrong and he needs cash off you, he'll keep reminding you that he has all this money he just can't access right now for whatever reason.

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 5:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Crikey he is making life hard for himself. He owes a credit card company money with me! He is going to get himself in a right mess... now... how do I confuse him with this without giving the game away... think I might comment on wealth via the faked pictures...

Ivory Coast

Mortar x20
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic