SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Fresh in from lovecompass

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 8:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello!
How are you? I am new here, I found your profile and I am interesting to know you more.
A little about me
I'm simple family oriented girl. I'm 27 years old, I am nurse and I'm looking for a man, who is lonely at this world and
looking for his soul mate. I have so much dream and hopes, but unfortunately I have nobody to share all, what I have in my soul� may be because of this
reason I decided to find my soulmate here� certainly, I understand, that internet is very big world, but I believe, that I will find someone, who really
will be close for me, for my soul and heart�I believe, that in this world live someone, who really feels the same as me� I don�t know, why I decided to
write to you, may be I feld something , what was warm for me�. I really believe, that may be you will understand me�
I want to present all my love, tenderness to my kids and love and
passion to my husband�I'm looking for a man for serious relationship and family, for to be real of my dreams to be lovely wife and mother. I hope, that
you understand me�
I do not know as precisely to describe myself, I think that you can estimate me by yourself, when you would learn me
better. Also I can note, that I'm kind person, I like cooking and decorate my home, nature, flowers and music� Many people say, that I have sorrow in my
eyes�
I love my life, but I want to meet someone, who will be closest to me and my soul�
I hope, that you want to correspondence with me. But please, write me only if you are serious and understood correctly about my dreams and feelings�If
yes, please, write me
[email protected]
a*a*l*b*e*r*t*i*n*i*i*a*t*g*m*a*i*l*d*o*t*c*o*m*
a
a
l
b
e
r
t
i
n
i
i
a
t
g
m
a
i
l
d
o
t
c
o
m
IT would be really pleasantly for me, if we will correspondence. You also can send me your email address.
I will be waiting, Elena

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 9:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very well writen, I had trouble working out Vlad or Lad on that one until the end, bad with past and present tense leading me towards Lad but halfway through some of the words started leaning me towards Vlad, the Name Elena was the clincher, as with not one place where the space had been missed after a full stop, but she uses Gmail which is also a little unusual.

I dare say she has been baited many times before and she will prove to be a challenge.

I like a challenge, so one more Vlad this time I think Sami Wink

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
wayne

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 9:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Vlads often use gmail, but of course using The Bat! eliminates the problem of it hiding the IP address. It took me a while to work out if it was lad or vlad too. I'll highlight the laddish stuff in red and the vladdish stuff in blue. It's certainly an interesting mix.

Hello!
How are you? I am new here, I found your profile and I am interesting to know you more.
A little about me
I'm simple family oriented girl. I'm 27 years old, I am nurse and I'm looking for a man, who is lonely at this world and
looking for his soul mate. I have so much dream and hopes, but unfortunately I have nobody to share all, what I have in my soul� may be because of this
reason I decided to find my soulmate here� certainly, I understand, that internet is very big world, but I believe, that I will find someone, who really
will be close for me, for my soul and heart�I believe, that in this world live someone, who really feels the same as me�
I don�t know, why I decided to
write to you, may be I feld something , what was warm for me�. I really believe, that may be you will understand me�
I want to present all my love, tenderness to my kids and love and
passion to my husband�I'm looking for a man for serious relationship and family,
for to be real of my dreams to be lovely wife and mother. I hope, that
you understand me�

I do not know as precisely to describe myself, I think that you can estimate me by yourself, when you would learn me
better.
Also I can note, that I'm kind person, I like cooking and decorate my home, nature, flowers and music� Many people say, that I have sorrow in my
eyes�

I love my life, but I want to meet someone, who will be closest to me and my soul�
I hope, that you want to correspondence with me. But please, write me only if you are serious and understood correctly about my dreams and feelings�If
yes, please, write me

[email protected]

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 10:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Murry, I am worried you are putting to much thought into this!

"What you can tell me now? Maybe Russian Mafia, Godzilla, Hitler, third World War
prevented you make a transfer?"
"You are not bigger than Almighty God.If You were created by God, then i command the charm you are using to fail.IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH. REKE MAMA LAKKAKULIMAKA." Barrister Aby
"fock yuuuuuuu" - Kevin Ezeh
"i hope u r real..bcos u r sounding like a joker now" - Day0
"If you have nothing to say or do, go f**k yourself." N4na

Ivory Coast
United States <- Fake dog adoption site

pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Dancing Banana

Mortar x20
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 10:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ah, but that is why Wayne and Murry are the gurus that the rest of us prostrate ourselves before

read and learn grasshopper

one day you too will rise to baiter stardom, when you can have scammers inserting fruit, exhibiting them selves in embarassing positions for the edification of others

To Wayne and Murry

beers!

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 10:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Embarassed ^^^ As flattered as I am, Wayne is in a category way above my level, I aspire to be like him some time in a year or so but in reality it is further away than that.

@Tasman, that is why I bother, so people think I know what I am talking about Wink

Well actually Vlad or Lad makes a difference to the way I bait them and normally it is fairly obvious, this one is much harder to tell.

I do often look beyond the girls lumpy bits in the photos, but dont tell anyone or you will ruin my reputation Cool

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 10:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Murry said
Quote:
Well actually Vlad or Lad makes a difference to the way I bait them and normally it is fairly obvious, this one is much harder to tell.

And I learnt from Murry telling me that back a few threads ago

Corona and I are trying a double on a poor lad, I'm hoping for pics, Corona is after his skin on a lampshade i think

Mod Edit: Fixed quote tabs
[BB]

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
Tasman
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 10:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Christ! You make a light hearted comment and you walk into a ruddy cross fire! Damn my lad for stalling my fruit trophy!!

"What you can tell me now? Maybe Russian Mafia, Godzilla, Hitler, third World War
"You are not bigger than Almighty God.If You were created by God, then i command the charm you are using to fail.IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH. REKE MAMA LAKKAKULIMAKA." Barrister Aby

Ivory Coast

Mortar x20
wayne

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Embarassed Now I'm embarrased Embarassed

The truth is, the only difference between myself and the rest of the romance baiters is experience. I joined Eater before there was even a romance section here, and have a lot more time on my hands to play with the lads than most. It's something everyone will get with time, and no doubt you'll all have the lads doing crazy and humiliating things to entertain the baiting community. The good thing is, now the romance section's become more popular we can all learn from each other. Nothing beats sharing ideas with like minded baiters to build up your skills and help dish out more pain to the lads.

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Right that's it. I want a Baiting Footballing Scammers page!

Ivory Coast

Mortar x20
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 10:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am just happy to be able to impart some of what I have learnt from the others here onto our newest romancers

@Wayne

Dont sell yourself short, it doesn't seem to take all that long to learn to bait, but mastering it is another story, you have mastered it, much of what you know comes from experience I am sure but it is experience that only a few have in this department, give it another year or so and I too may be able to have underwear with my name on it posted to me, not that I go to any trouble trying for it but I dont even have a personalised scammer photo yet. Embarassed

@Tasman

Seeing as though I am in the mood for saying nice things to people and you may not see it again for a while, you are the master of football baits and when I get time you can mentor me in finding new heights in football baiting, just need to convince the mods there is a place for it so you can have a section devoted to it.

Now if you dont mind Wayne and tasman I have a few new charactors that are hungry for love so S3mi R1dgid is about to be introduced to Wayne's girlfriend

wayne

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 11:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, now we've done the whole group hug thing, can we get on with dealing with the lads now? Laughing

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 11:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You betcha! Will hold back on this one as I am busy with the mass bait and a couple of others. My vlads are actually reading my emails... oh I have a question. Do you think vlads differ by site they come from?

I mean(as a rule), all those on my beloved have the same scam style and those on places like faceparty have another style? It is my view they do but I am only skimming the surface outside mybeloved.

Ivory Coast

Mortar x20
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 11:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just went and had a look at the main love bait area there is no real info other than. " here is somewhere to discuss it" Thanks Lotta. it was before my time Wink so no disrespect intended.
The other in formation is victim related. Not us right ? Ok maybe some found their way here that path Confused however it seems that for those of us that do dwell in this rather interesting place. It's time to rise up and take over Evil or Very Mad
oops Embarassed
I mean consolidate some more information for new comers. When I first found this forum I was a little squeamish until I realised that this scam possibly holds the highest potential of finding a victim for the scammer.

It's always hard work down here in the basement of love lads Laughing

For the record and I know Wayne, Murray, Tas and a few others may choose to agree or disagree. Here is my interpretation ->

I started to try and categorise Love lads/vlads and realised it's mess out there. Please add your opinions and if all is good in the world we can build a sticky Smile

Vlads - are dead boring, scripted and take so long to get to an end point
that you really forget why you where there in the first place.
(not that means we haven't rocked the boat big time with them)
Great challenge to be had with these. However when you look back on 3-6 months of dribble there is not a lot to publish.

Vlads - 2
Professional hookers.
Most likely to have self pics. Trophies attainable. However they are actually working and providing a service. Buyer beware.
I'd drop a bait like that.

Vlad -3
Lads just like normal lads - Will go out of their way to prove they are who they say,fake pics fake documents etc etc. At least get their sister or girlfriend to pose for a photo.

Pino's - Ask Wayne.

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 1:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

harrya where do you categorize the lads that bait with their real pictures?

Safari Dan Benin City to Lagos
Safari ARK Tamale to Kumasi
star Hello Kitty! Mortar x41
I don't need you alone for sex. w1l13

i was ashamed this money money was not in the system when we got there to cash it,it made me and my family lawyer look like little children Godwin

'because no one want your progress not every one want your goat to give birth to twins as the man who see tomorrow told me when i visit him in the shrine Godwin

i was rubbed by rubber last friday, they collectted all my money and my phones.
Tasman
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 1:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Would you really drop your vlad 2? Crikey charlie, that would be ruddy gold wouldn't it?

Ivory Coast

Mortar x20
wayne

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 1:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Delivered-To: XXXXXX
Received: by 10.141.27.8 with SMTP id e8cs517587rvj;
Tue, 27 Nov 2007 05:16:35 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.67.30.3 with SMTP id h3mr997854ugj.1196169393706;
Tue, 27 Nov 2007 05:16:33 -0800 (PST)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from nf-out-0910.google.com (nf-out-0910.google.com [64.233.182.185])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id x37si218673ugc.2007.11.27.05.16.32;
Tue, 27 Nov 2007 05:16:33 -0800 (PST)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 64.233.182.185 as permitted sender) client-ip=64.233.182.185;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 64.233.182.185 as permitted sender) [email protected]; dkim=pass (test mode) [email protected]
Received: by nf-out-0910.google.com with SMTP id b21so834075nfd
for <XXXXXX>; Tue, 27 Nov 2007 05:16:32 -0800 (PST)

DKIM-Signature: Deleted - Page Blowout.

Received: by 10.82.156.12 with SMTP id d12mr10488114bue.1196169392415;
Tue, 27 Nov 2007 05:16:32 -0800 (PST)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from notik ( [84.244.174.57])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id x6sm1652576gvf.2007.11.27.05.15.38
(version=TLSv1/SSLv3 cipher=OTHER);
Tue, 27 Nov 2007 05:16:29 -0800 (PST)
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 15:38:46 +0300
X-Mailer: The Bat! (v3.0.1.33) Professional
Reply-To: [email protected]
Organization: [email protected]
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
To: XXXXXX
Subject: Hello from russia
In-Reply-To: <[email protected]>
References: <[email protected]>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="----------277F1AF107EE905"

------------277F1AF107EE905
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Hello Sam!
I am happy to see your letter XXX!
I think that we should learn each other better.
I want to you to tell a little about myself!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My name is Elena. To me 27 years,
My day birth in December 17.
As you probably already know, I live in Russia.
I live in city Izhevsk. It - my native city. It - very much
Beautiful city. Here there is a plenty of sights.
My city to be considered very very green. We have a lot of trees. All who to be
in my city speak, that our city is very beautiful and is pure!
If you want, I shall send you a photo of my city. It is very beautiful
At the night is especial in the summer.
Many tourists arrive in our city to see this beauty.
The population is made approximately 290000 people.
You can say a little about you, about your country, about your city. I shall be
Very pleased to this.
You seem to me by the very good man and therefore I, has decided to you to write.
I the simple girl, who to search for the man for the serious attitudes. I
To not aspire to riches, as to me the main thing - love.
I want, that you represented me, what I. In me was created
Good impression about you. I think, that we can find general themes.
Inform please concerning itself. Unfortunately I never was in your country.
I shall be glad if you write to me the letter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I shall wait continuation of our acquaintance!!

Something interesting I found when checking out the IP address is a handy list of romance scammers freshly banned from a dating site.

http://www.mate4all.com/blocked_personals.php

We coud have fun with a list like that Twisted Evil

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 1:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I started in here for the lads. They are the worst IMO. Romance scamming is the worst of all the scams too, IMO. In fact, there are fun things to read and do with the other scammers, but I mostly stick to the romancers.

Romance Lads, in my limited experience (about 20 so far), can be lumped into 2 categories: 1) Clumsy and in a rush to love (which some women find endearing and still credible) and 2) Patient, attentive, manipulative and cunning (which most women who don't know about scams, fall for). I bait for the latter and play with the first for entertainment.

Wayne, Murry and all who were here before me, I have learned a LOT from you and am grateful for the lessons. It has made a big difference for me.

Can't find a <group hug> smiley.

Hey Wayne, I know I've seen pics posted here of a different girl in that same kitchen as the one you've got posted above. Interesting.

Last edited by OldBaglady on Tue Nov 27, 2007 1:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 1:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Harrya, as you would have noticed I have been trying to make many of my recent posts educational for that very reason.

A sticky on the subject is a great idea.

Perhaps start in a new thread called Romance noob lessons here. we all try to put in usefull information and when we are done put it into a new stickified post.

At 1230 at night it is not the time for me to do clever things but I will see what i can put together over the coming week or so.

Most of the information is here allready but the problem is finding it and putting it into a clean easy to read format.

We're Romancers united
we'll never be defeated

Now where have I heard something like that before Wink

Edited to add:

See what good a nice group hug can do. Next group hug session is scheduled for this time next year.

Tasman
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 1:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Wayne - that list looks like a lot of fun. I fancy some of the lads to be quite live and so will take one of those (miss Ghana). I am worried I have spread myself a bit thinly... not as thinly as bulk bait boi who only has time for one liners!

Ivory Coast

Mortar x20
sekhmet29
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 2:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I completely agree with OBL - the scammers that do the love scams are almost as bad as the holocaust or natural disaster ones - playing on emotions for all they're worth. Although I'm not currently dedicating myself exclusively to love lads, it's not far off right now - out of 4 scammers, 3 are love lads. I'd like to say I've got a personal grudge against them, but I don't. I just think they're all b*stards.

pony

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified "Atta Girl"!
redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 2:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I also think more info in the stickies is a good idea. When I first started with the love lads I was looking for more information on this type of baiting, still am. I've learned a lot but can always learn more from others.

Safari Dan Benin City to Lagos
Safari ARK Tamale to Kumasi
star Hello Kitty! Mortar x41
I don't need you alone for sex. w1l13

i was ashamed this money money was not in the system when we got there to cash it,it made me and my family lawyer look like little children Godwin

'because no one want your progress not every one want your goat to give birth to twins as the man who see tomorrow told me when i visit him in the shrine Godwin

i was rubbed by rubber last friday, they collectted all my money and my phones.
PRS Girly Girl
Will Post for Food

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 3:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The same as with OBL and sekhmet29, I started with romance scammers because they prey on the lonely and desperate. I could use situations from RL romance and dating experiences to torture and string them along during the initial straight baiting portion. This gave me time to learn techniques from other types of scams and baiting to really yank their chain at the end of the bait.

There have been numerous excellent ideas and tips on romance baits posted. It would be great if the contents could be captured and used to make a stickie. While I can't do it all on my own, I'm willing to help out.

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A. Heinlein

Mortar x3
Pith Helmet Banjul, The Gambia to Dakar, Senegal and back. 0usman C4mar4
wayne

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 3:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Any info that can be stolen from HERE and added to a sticky, feel free to go ahead and do it.

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 4:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The breakdown of vlads is pretty accurate but there are two main scams run as most who have baited a few will know
Ukrainins tend to run Translation Scams - four letters and a request to pay for the cost of the service. They mainly use stolen model pics and are gangs / offices who deal in volume. They will not play much and getting the trophy pic is near impossible as they will not waste time photoshopping stuff for you. You can collect photoshopped passports or visas but more importantly bank details if you force them to accept payment that way. You can then get the account killed here

Russians who are primarily for Yoshkar Ola in Mari El. They fall into both this and category 3 - only 10% maximum appear to be live and in league with the scammers. They will write somewhere between ten and fifteen letters generally prescripted. Depending on how busy they are they may or may not read your posts. A new trend is to reuse old photos that were posted years back and to reply without paying any attention to your scripts.

EXIF data is a great help and for those who want it easily on each photo set up an email account with - inbox.com. They allow online storage for those who use multiple PCs to bait, nice!! But they also have a picture folder area and when you store photos there the EXIF data is generated automatically Very Happy . Inbox is not used by many so its not a good account to bait from but if you route mail there you can avail of the nice EXIF data facility Very Happy

Once the bait is over IMHO you should publish in an open forum or even when you have a few generic mass mails that cant identify your baiting persona -

Prevent the scammer making $$ from victims and that is a real victory, every single thank you from a victim your post alerts preventing a scammer making $$ should be considered a trophy too!!!

One such place is
http://www.romancescam.com

They have sections on Vlads and Lads

Any contact details or links I post are an open invitation to readers to jump on in and write to them
Mortar x2

Last edited by Skerrett on Tue Nov 27, 2007 5:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic