SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Hi All,

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
419buddy
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 2:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi All,

I am new to scambaiting. I reside in the US. I have already strung several of people along and I have been using many of the tips found on this site. I am glad to know that just by playing along we are already costing them money. I look forward to posting and sharing more of my experiences. I will post photos as I get them Smile
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 2:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome, and best of luck.

If you don't already have a mentor hop on board and grab one, they're an excellent tool to keep in your baiting shed.

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
419buddy
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 2:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the welcome Red. I will post a request right now.

No need for the full quote. TS
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 5:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Buddy, welcome

I am having a stab in the dark here, are you intending on baiting romance scammers in the hope of getting some nice pictures sent your way?

Easier ways of getting this kind of picture are abundant, ways more fun than baiting for them are however rare. Wink

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
419buddy
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 5:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm actually just baiting everything that has been biting my email addy. I saw some cute girls in the trophy room and I'm pretty much hoping for more of them. Doesn't necessarily have to be a romance scam. There are other things you tell them to get nice pictures.

No need for the full quote. TS
B. A. Ware
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 6:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Buddy.

Have fun.
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 6:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome here. Very Happy

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 6:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome, 419buddy. You'll do just fine here.

I too started baiting with the hopes of getting (illicit, lewd and highly inappropriate in my case) trophy photos. Worked like a voodoo charm. Sure the photos I got weren't of real lad-ettes (they steal 'em off the web and try to alter them), but I wasn't exactly being honest with them either! To tell the truth I gave up on the lewd stuff after a little while, but I still ask for trophies because a) it's fun, b) it wastes the mugu's time and c) some article I read said it was demeaning to these poor misunderstood scammers to pose for photos and send them to "swashbuckling vigilantes". Go get 'em!
B. A. Ware
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 7:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^You are a God. Laughing Laughing
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 8:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi, welcome to Eater. Very Happy

Read the stickies, get a mentor and all that.

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
josslyn
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 8:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome 419Buddy. You'll get great advice and guidance here.

Baby i am up and doing, If any other man can be on a woman for 30 mins,i will be there for One hr. (Dav!d Ku6a)
419buddy
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 8:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks everyone for the welcome and all the Tips. I'm definetly reading the stickies and getting a wealth of information. Just by looking at the photos, videos and audio, I can see there are alot of people here who know what they're doing. As far as getting a mentor, I put in a request. I'll continue reading the posts. I'm patient Very Happy
Tasman
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am sure who ever you get will guide you through the process well. Picking up from something you said early... I know from my own past experience everything right now looks just too tempting and you are relpying to every email in your SPAM folder.

My advice is to say Wooo There. The best fun I have had recently is because I have had just two baits going and just play with it at lunch. Before I would suddenly get 5-10 replies and it would get on top of me.

Welcome to eater... game on!

"What you can tell me now? Maybe Russian Mafia, Godzilla, Hitler, third World War
prevented you make a transfer?"
"You are not bigger than Almighty God.If You were created by God, then i command the charm you are using to fail.IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH. REKE MAMA LAKKAKULIMAKA." Barrister Aby
"fock yuuuuuuu" - Kevin Ezeh
"i hope u r real..bcos u r sounding like a joker now" - Day0
"If you have nothing to say or do, go f**k yourself." N4na

Ivory Coast
United States <- Fake dog adoption site

pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Dancing Banana

Mortar x20
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Everyone baits differently and expects different things. Having mass baited quick fire Lotto Lads I now find baiting ordinary scammers like living in the slow lane, as I wait for replies. Lotto Lads are a lot quicker and mass baiting them means I am never short of work.

I'd select between 3 and 5 to start with, and carry what you can cope with, discarding those that appear uninteresting to you and aren't going as you planned. No need to tell them anything or report to a Mod for punishment. The Lads are your playthings, a recreational facility. It's like throwing back fish when you go angling. What you throw back, someone else will pick up. Very Happy

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
419buddy
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 10:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Gomer/Tas,

Definitely true that there's no reason to trip on every single scammer that bites. I pretty much just started so now they are currently coming in at a pace I can handle. I suspect that will change very soon.
I personally like the slow scammers because they are the most fun to play with. Especially the loan officers. I love to see them run around and do all of the work. I also love burning their pre-paid cell minutes by having them call my voicemail acct. Oops, I'm sorry my battery died. Wink I fished for a couple of photos but none yet.
The whole reason that I started baiting was that I was just sick and tired of getting all of this spam and there was a damn thing that I can do about it. The more I reported, the more they came in. We all know how much Nigerian Govt cares about it. The most surprising thing was that I erroneously thought that most of them were probably coming from the same guy, but I have come to learn that there are hundreds if not thousands out there and I doubt that I ever got the same lad or (lad-ette) twice.

What I also think is awesome is how everything here is so organized and everybody works as a team and helps each other out. The Mugu community is just a big disorganized mess who are just out for themselves.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic