SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I Re-named her Children (Now with Trophy!)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Bullwinkle
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 10:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Doesn't Bongo need any help?

His name suggests that he may need to go to rehab . . .
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 1:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I figured I'd give her one "normal" kid. Laughing

"You are stressing us over the payment...and I myself is going crazy over this" --Jessica D0nald tries MTCN S3cur3
"YOU STEEL MAKIN THE SOME MISTAKE FOR THE PAYMENT SLIP YOU SENT US" -- J0hn Smith
"i want you to stop send us an email again because you have giving us a desegrace" -- Smitty
"OUR BANK IS ABOVE OF ALL THIS NOSENCE ART OK" -- J0hn Smith
"Please be serious and sincerely over this Mather, don't take this as a jocking Mather." -- Chicklets
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 10:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The beat (or "slap") goes on...

Zanele Ube Dube (scammer)
Hilton Securities
George Herman Ruth (me)

She wants to hear something positive/negative from me? Well, ok.

You have sent me a hope rising mail indeed but I still do not beleive you for one reason although I try to but it is very hard knowing we have taken more than enough time to complete this transaction. You already have the payment information (Moneygram) from the security company on were to make the payment for the clearing and release of my late husband's funds. I also want you to send your account information to the company, for them to be able to transfer your percentage of the money (US$7.5 Million).

It is because of my pains and the atitudes of my husband family that is hurting me badly, I need you to be trustworthy, honest and serious with me and my children if you really want to clear this payment for release.

I wait to hear something positive/negative from you. Please do not tell anyone about this.

Mrs Zan3l3 Dub3

Dear Ube Dube,

I have send the Money Gram payment and sent a scan of the ticket to Hilton Securities. I will NOT provide my account informations, however. I am just about out of patience with you!

The Security Company has informed me this morning that they did not receive any Money Gram payment information from you. Incase you actually did, you have to resend the information to them for confirmation and immediate release of my funds to you.

If the payment can be confirmed today 19th November 2007, my funds will be cleared and release in 3 days time according to their Clearing Order.

Dear Ube Dube,

Now listen and listen good. I am tired of all your delaying tactics. I already sent the Security company a scan of the Money Gram ticket. I will NOT send another scan.

This would not have happened if the stupid security company would have used e-sternunion as I told them to. I want to use my moneys to help children. I will help your children, Bingo, Bango, Bongo, and little Irving and I will give my half of the consignment to the orphanage home near me ok. But you, Ube Dube, are causing endless delays and troubles. I am sick and tired of your stupidity.

Warmest Regards,

George Herman Ruth

From the security company. Seems they overlooked my slaps:

We are in receipt of your consignment that has been deposited with us, we hereby inform you that all modalities and necessary clearing procedure has been put in place, your funds will be cleared and release upon confirmation of the required payment information which has been sent to you before.

We await the Money Gram payment information for the effect and release of your funds in the next 3 official working days.

Oh, yea?
I already sent you a scan of the payment ticket from Money Gram. I am not going to send it again. I am tired of your lack of cooperation and your great stupidity.

George Herman Ruth

Zanele sticks up for the Security company:
I dont like it when you talk to the Security Personel like that. try to be decent in your words towards them. Send me a scan copy of the payment you made so I be beleive you myself.

Dear Ube Dube,

You have a lot of nerve telling me to be decent in my words, little arrogant woman. Remember that you used the word "F*CK" to me and you have NEVER apologized for it.

I will think about it and I MIGHT send you a copy of the scan if I feel like it.

George Herman Ruth

"You are stressing us over the payment...and I myself is going crazy over this" --Jessica D0nald tries MTCN S3cur3
"YOU STEEL MAKIN THE SOME MISTAKE FOR THE PAYMENT SLIP YOU SENT US" -- J0hn Smith
"i want you to stop send us an email again because you have giving us a desegrace" -- Smitty
"Please be serious and sincerely over this Mather, don't take this as a jocking Mather." -- Chicklets
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 4:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Now I've got her worried:

Zanele to me:
Dear Herman Ruth,

There an old adage I learnt when I was a kid, it says " The colour of a bird will remain the colour of a bird" this means; you will always remain the man I know you are. A delayer, deciever and an unserious person, sometimes I asked myself how did I locate you into this transaction?, why did I told you things about myself and my late husband and children?

If you had truly made the payment of $1,700 you would have happily sent the security company a scan copy to collect the money and clear the papers for the release of my funds by now, you would also have loved to send me one, for me to beleive you did.

But here you are, still the same old man causing more delay. I know you did not make any payment in the Money Gram, just an old scheme to deceive me. I am finaly putting this to an end. Do not bother to reply.

Me to Zanele:
Dear Ube Dube,

As I said, I did send the Security Company a scan of the MG ticket. Frankly, that is none of your concern anyway since that is between me and the Company. Why would the Security Company want me to send you a scan of the payment I made to them? This makes no sense. Why isn't the Security Company asking me to re-send the scan?

I have had enough of you. You do not want this transaction. You have delayed. You have been insultive. You are a sniveling little woman.

If you want this transaction you know what you have to do. If not, just forget it.

George Herman Ruth

Me to Security Company:
Dear Hilton,

This is the last thing I am going to do for you. Here is the Money Gram ticket once again. I already sent it to you but you must have lost it. Don't ask me to send it again. There is also a security form you must fill out and return to me.

Also, please contact Zanele Ube Dube and tell her to watch how she speaks to me and to start cooperating with us both.

George Herman Ruth

Sent MG scan and MG security form. Digits blotted out on control #.

Zanele to me:
I am not been insulting and I don't ever want to be insulting especially to my elders or senior, we are both fighting the release of my funds here and must act as adults, I am not asking for the payment information, I am only saying we should avoid every form of delay, this week is coming to an end again and here we are still arguing like other previous weeks.

From now onwards, I have advised myself that I will no longer be insulting anymore to you, if you want to keep up with the transaction, better for my children and it gives me a great opportunity to meeting you, but if you want to stop; no matter what happened please do not say a word of this to anyone. My husband family are suspicious of my internet mail sending all the time so kindly and urgently complete this transaction for us all. Do kindly forget the past.

I look forward to reading good email from you.

Yours Faithfully

Mrs Zanele Dube

I think I got handed off. This email has a different sound and this lad says "insulting" rather than "insultive." Suddenly I am supposed to "forget the past" and we are both supposed to act "like adults." I like that she advised herself not to be insulting any more.

Me to Zanele:
Dear Ube Dube,

I don't know. I have to think about this. You still have not apologized to me for using the word "F*CK" at me. I do not do business with people who use such language and then do not apologize.

Ube Dube, I have acted as an adult this whole time. It is you who have been insultive and causing delays. If you really want this transaction to happen you know what you have to do and you have not done it yet.

Otherwise just forget it.

Of course, a verbal apology will not be enough. She must still send me the photo with a sign that says "I AM A VERY SORRY PERSON." The problem, I suspect, is that "she" is a "he."

bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 5:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm not done with old Zanele yet. She can't help herself. She keeps coming back for more.

Zanele (scammer), Hilton Securities, George Herman Ruth (me)

Dear Ube Dube,

I have sent another scan of the payment slip to Hilton Securities but now they say the man who must deal with the security form is away on business and it has to wait until he returns.

I think I will withdraw my payment because of the delays both you and the security company have caused. You are obviously not a seriouse person or you would not have hesitated to apologize with the photo I requested.

Warmest Regards,

George Herman Ruth

Dear Herman,

Thanks for your mail in fact it was well read and understood. I advise you to withdraw back your funds from the money gram bank for both of us to leave in peace. I promised to be polite in my mails so even if you insult me; I will not return it back to you.

For your attention, the delay in clearing my late husband funds has reached its peak and since you could not make the payment; the Head departmental branch of the United Kingdom Security Company is now in charged of my funds, it was transfered there this morning because the last date for clearing the fees has passed last night.

Thanks for all your efforts and attempt to assist me. I am looking for someone, honest and trustworthy who will make the payment immediately without complain and have my funds release in the next 4-5 days. and I will be more than willing to increase his/her percentage.

Yours Friend

Zanele

Dear Ube Dube,

I knew you were not a seriouse person. I am sorry for your children who will not receive help. I am also sad that the children in the orphanage home near me will not receive the moneys I was going to send them.

This transaction is cancelled because of your great delays and stupidity.

George Herman Ruth

Meanwhile, back the the Security Company...

We have confirmed the receipt of the Money Gram payment information, and we inform you that due to rush and shedules on my desk and the final stage of the clearing procedures is in progress.

Furthermore, our Account Officer Mr Smith Churchill is yet to fill the form you attached to us from the Money Gram Department as he is on an official assignment and will do so as soon as he gets back. More information in regards the release and day of departure will be sent you.

We are glad to be of service to you.......

Our office is opened from monday through to friday from 6am-8pm and 8am-2pm on saturdays
Regards,

General Manager
Rev. P3t3r P3r3z

Dear Hilton,

Thank you very much for the confirmation of your receipt of the Money Gram payment informations I sent you. I am sure you understand that nothing can be done until Mr. Churchill Smith returns and completes the security form and send it back to me. I hope that will be soon.

Hiltion, I have to be honest with you. I am having second thoughts about going through with this transaction due to the insultive attitude of Zanele Ube Dube. She has caused endless delays in this transaction and she has spoken not very nice to me. I really want to help her children but I am not going to put up with her attitude any more. I have given her instructions on how to apologize properly to me but she refuses to do it. I suggest that you contact her immediately and have her apologize in the way I instructed her. Otherwise I might go back to the Money Gram office and withdraw my payment and forget all about this transaction.

Warmest Regards,

George Herman Ruth

Dear Hilton,

Zanele Ube Dube has informed me that she wants to cancel this transaction due to her delays and stupidity.

George Herman Ruth

Hmmm. This guy's either been baited before or his is being coached. Yet he still keeps coming back!
Mr Churchil Smith is back for the collection of the funds for the clearing of your consignment, but meet a different Money Gram payment information he has never ever seen before and there are many mistakes in the payment slip.

1) There is no Money Gram Stamp on the payment slip.

2) There is no city Address like "Yankee City" in USA.

3) Why would you or the Bank paint the Control Number with Ink???

4) We do not fill forms before Money Gram payment informations are received.

With these and many more suspicious ilegal; hidden Reference Numbers has revealed to us that, you do not actually make this payment, you sent us a computerised money gram payment form from your computer.

We have been collecting Money Gram payment from our customers as the case maybe since the past 4 years and has never encountered a customer like you with countless Tricks. We have reported this act of infidelity from you to Mrs Zanele 4days ago. We provide Account informations due to the amount required from our customer but yours is a little money and so, we cannot provide an account informations for you.

We are glad to be of service to you.......

Regards,

General Manager

Rev. P3t3r P3r3z

Perez,

I am sick and tired of you. I already paid you by Money Gram. What do mean mean by saying that I send a Money Gram from my computer? How would my computer get a money gram? This makes no sense. Why do you say I put ink on the control number? I did no such thing. Why do you say there is no Yankee City in the USA. I am in Yankee City right now as I write this to you.

The only way I will re-send moneys is by e-sternuni0n. I you refuse to accept e-sternuni0n this transaction is cancelled due to your stupidity.

George Herman Ruth

Then a day later I got another request from the Security Comany to send the payment again via Money Gram. My reply:
IDIOTS! BOOBS! NINCOMPOOPS!

I told you I will not re-send the moneys by Money Gram. I will only re-send them by e-sternuni0n. That is my final offer. If you do not accept it this transaction is cancelled.

George Herman Ruth

Zanele is back:
The Security Company has informed me of your unseriousness and inability to make the rightful claims as there is no business mind in you. I was informed that there is an attachment to the payment form, the numbers were hidden and painted and that there is no stamp on it. why do you have to have the reference numbers not given?

until you send them the Reference numbers, we will not further this transaction, be serious and help the orphanage children near you with a good spirit.

My Dear Zanele,

I will be happy to send them the missing numbers...as soon as you send me the photo of yourself with a sign that says "I AM A VERY SORRY PERSON." Stop DELAYING this transaction.

George Herman Ruth

bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 6:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Trophy time. But this one is Hall of Shame material:

Photo here: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1007834#1007834

I thought she never wanted me to contact her again! Patience pays. Good old Zanele! Wink

Now she will have to re-do it, of course. Her sign was supposed to say "I AM A VERY SORRY PERSON."

Her message:

Dear Herman,

I have come to realize that our friendship will go along way apart from this transaction. The trust and confidence, I am about to start making preparations for my travelling as soon as the consignment is cleared, and my children are still wondering and hoping to meet you someday if only you could complete this offer and share with their mum equally.

I have attached a scan picture of myself with the inscription you requested. I also want you to send the money and the numbers correctly to the security company via Money Gram or Western Union as they want or as they instruct you, to avoid any further delay for the sake of my family as I am counting on you, I have to travel to the states this first week of Xmas.

Waiting to hear positive turn up from you Mr George

Yours Friend In Respect

bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 5:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My reply:
Dear Ube Dube,

You did not abjur to my instructions. I commanded you to make a sign that says "I AM A VERY SORRY PERSON." Now you must re-do the photo and send me the proper photo.

You must abjur to my instructions or I will forget about this transactions.

George Herman Ruth

bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 8:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

...and it yields a new trophy

So, now what's the next step? I'm usually not patient enough to get these. Should I slap her for the photshopped effort or would that just be educating the lad to make a better photo?

Bucky
Master Baiter

Location: Knocking back a cold brew with my buddy, Charles Soludo

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 9:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Next step? Tell the lad to redo the photo so that he/she/it/whatever is HOLDING the sign in his/her hand and standing in front of the car. The photochopped picture you received is simply not acceptable.

I have never experience such humiliation that you have given me. I am very bitter with you. - Dr Luke Kw@me

Well, the moneygram payment officer as usual rained insult and abuses on me. - Dr. G0dwin 0boh

I think you are a madman who used people for a game. - Pilot J@ckson Jumbo
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 10:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ My dilemma with that though is this: Isn't that teaching the lad to improve his photoshopping skills and possibly making him more effective in his scamming?

michael bolton
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 10:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Somehow I get the feeling that this lad is not capable of being educated. How he manages to put his pants on in the morning is beyond me.

But it depends on what you want to do. If you slap him too hard at this stage, he may twig.

But personally what I would do would be to photoshop "Your apology is accepted" right over the words of this picture and paste a different face onto the person's body and try to pass it off as me.

bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 8:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Time to get you all caught up on the adventures of Zanele and her children! This has been ongoing since November 4.

Zanele (Ube) Dube, scammer
George Herman Ruth (me)
Hilton Security Company (scammer)

Dear Ube Dube,

I am sorry to tell you this but your latest photo is completely unacceptable. I am amazed that you were able to return to the exact same place you took the first photo and park your automobile in the same spot and that you are even wearing the same clothes, just holding a different sign.

Here is what you must do to convince me this is really you. I need a bigger picture, much bigger. This time I do not want you standing behind an automobile or anything else. Your entire body must be clearly visible and you must be holding the sign that says "I AM A SORRY PERSON."

Do as I have commanded you or I will not give the missing numbers.

George Herman Ruth

She's a little testy bitch:
FORGET THE ASSISTANCE. KEEP THE PIN NUMBERS TO YOURSELF AND IF THAT PHOTO IS NOT ACCEPTED THEN TAKE A SNAP OF YOURSELF TO REPLACE IT, DO NOT CONTACT ME AGAIN NOR THE SECURITY COMPANY OK.

Slappage:
You are so stupid that you cannot even send me a proper photograph. You send me stupid photograph of person standing behind automobile. This could be anyone. You send me photoshopped sign instead of real sign. You need to be ashamed.

This transaction is CANCELLED. You loose my help and my moneys because of your great laziness and stupidity.

George Herman Ruth

To Hilton security company:
Dear Hilton,

This is to inform you that Zanele Ube Dube has declined to conitnue with this transaction due to her great stupidity and laziness. This transaction is cancelled.

George Herman Ruth

Hmmm. Hilton twigged? I'm a "Scam booster" now.
Attn: Dull Herman Fool,

HILTON FINANCE & SECURITY COMPANY. MANCHESTER ENGLAND.

For your information and understanding, do not contact us again you Scam booster!!!

Our office is opened from monday through to friday from 6am-8pm and 8am-2pm on saturdays

If I'm not supposed to contact him why'd he give me the office hours? A later e-mail from me to the Security Comany bounced. Their e-mail addy is shut down.

Must inform Zanele:
Hi Zanelle, how are you? I trust you got someone else to help you. I was just wondering how your children Bingo, Bango, Bongo, and little Irving are? Did Irving finally get his medicine?

I hope you have help now. The last time I emailed the Security Company the e-mail bounced. I guess they went out of business ok.

Your friend,

George Herman Ruth

She's nice again!
Dear George,

Thanks for your mail and care for my children, they are very fine.

The security company have not closed up, they dont want to receive your mail and for your information, my funds has been transfered to another Consignment company now incharge due to many delay. but all the same thank you. Everything is fine.

Mrs Zanele.

Must offer to help:
Dear Zanele,

No, that is not the problem the consignment company. I emailed them from different addresses and different IPs and it always bounced. Either they closed up of they were scammers and got shut down.

Now, since your funds are with another company would you like me to help you get them from that company?

George Herman Ruth

Oh, she wants me:
Dear Herman Ruth,

It is of utmost importance to note that I beleive in you and trust whatever you tells me. I have contacted my Lawyer to assist you in clearing this consignment as I dont want you to come in direct contact with the company again to avoid delay.

There will be an increase in my consignment with the new security company due to the time it has over stayed with the previous one without clearance, I am counting on you to make this payment as soon as possible before 11th December to effect the release and avoid the dangers and increase in payment.

I want you to make this contact urgently as I have already informed him of my beneficiary. Dear Herman I need your timely response and its very urgent, contact my lawyer information below:

Barr. Mike Solomon
E-mail: [email protected]

I wait to hear from you.

Mrs Zanele Dube

Of course I'll help but we still have a problem:
Hello Ube Dube,

We still have one problem. You never sent me an acceptable picture. You need to send me a large photo of yourself holding a sign that says "I AM A VERY SORRY PERSON." There must be nothing in front of you, no automobile or anything else. I must be able to see you clearly and read the sign clearly.

We will continue with this transactions after I get the photo.

Sincerely,

George Herman Ruth

I guess "that means final." Or does it? With Zanele it's never final.
IF YOU ARE SO OBSESSED ABOUT THAT PICTURE, AM SORRY IF THAT IS WHAT YOU WANT, YOU WILL NOT GET IT AND THAT MEANS FINAL NO! THANK YOU AND DONT CONTACT MY LAWYER OK

Time for a last(?) slap:
Ube Dube,

You are such a stupid woman. One little picture and the money would be yours. The ball is in your court.

Good bye stupid one. Goodbye to Bingo, Bango, Bongo and Irving also.

Of course, I contact Barrister Mike anyway:
Dear Barrister Mike,

Your client Zanele Ube Dube would like me to collect her moneys from you. The moneys had been with a fraud star company called Hilton Securites but that company got caught and the leaders are in prison now.

I would like you to send me the moneys so that I can give it to Ube Dube and her children, Bingo, Bango, Bongo, and little Irving. Little Irving needs his medicine so please send the moneys right away.

Sincerely,

George Herman Ruth

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic