SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

if you would please help with some advice...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
bh sterling
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 8:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hi...

I've had a few baits, lotto, inheritance, redeeming oneself, but they've never been very successful. After reading here, i thot i'd like to try my hand at love (maybe i'll be more successful than in RL Very Happy ). I have an email to start with, but now if you would please give me advice, tips, what not to do, things to watch out for etc as to how to do a love bait, i'd really appreciate it. I don't want to go in 1st time cold turkey. I will be the woman.

Thank you

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 8:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So you will be the woman.. I am guessing it is probably a lad not a vlad... anyway... for the first I would just write emails as if you wanted to meet a new friend. Be sure to save them in word so you have scripts for future use.

Keep that going until something crops up. Sick relative, money for a visa or flights or something. Then there are several ways to play it and come on back and we'll kick it around.

This is the foreplay stage and so just get a feel for their nonsense and copy love letters off the net etc until you get to the climax.

Happy baiting!

"What you can tell me now? Maybe Russian Mafia, Godzilla, Hitler, third World War
prevented you make a transfer?"
"You are not bigger than Almighty God.If You were created by God, then i command the charm you are using to fail.IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH. REKE MAMA LAKKAKULIMAKA." Barrister Aby
"fock yuuuuuuu" - Kevin Ezeh
"i hope u r real..bcos u r sounding like a joker now" - Day0
"If you have nothing to say or do, go f**k yourself." N4na

Ivory Coast
United States <- Fake dog adoption site

pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Dancing Banana

Mortar x20
Tasman
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 8:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

PS Murruy will be gutted I beat him to a first love timer!

"What you can tell me now? Maybe Russian Mafia, Godzilla, Hitler, third World War
prevented you make a transfer?"
"You are not bigger than Almighty God.If You were created by God, then i command the charm you are using to fail.IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH. REKE MAMA LAKKAKULIMAKA." Barrister Aby
"fock yuuuuuuu" - Kevin Ezeh
"i hope u r real..bcos u r sounding like a joker now" - Day0
"If you have nothing to say or do, go f**k yourself." N4na

Ivory Coast
United States <- Fake dog adoption site

pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Dancing Banana

Mortar x20
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 9:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

First three emails you're not baiting, you are trying to get acquainted with a person. Just some chit chat and react to heir questions, if any. You can build in some minor details that you can use later. Try to put him to work for you, recipes, poems, bedtime stories anything that has your interest and gets him to work for you, a bait doesn't have to be boring and why not learn something the same time. Just ask him as one friend to another:)
Most baits end soon, ask around, you have to find your right "friend" who responds well to your way of writing/thinking. And if, bait him several times so he doesn't get away from you Smile Have fun.

Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 9:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If it's a lad, get them on IM as fast as you can. It wastes so much more of their time than just sending emails. I usually pretend to be someone pretty similar to myself - same age, height, hobbies and so on. That way I can speak authoritively about things to them. When they make a mistake, don't correct it to them, but store it for use later on in the bait. To start with, just make general chit chat with them. Eventually the subject of them needing money'll come up. At that point it's pretty much the same as all the other types of bait you see here.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 9:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi BH and welcome to the Romance department,

I am presuming you are already set up with your baiting addies and charactors

A good place to start would be to sign up to a free dating site and make sure you use no information about you that is real, a good site I found last night is mentioned in another thread near here.

Keep your detail very vague in your profile, it is not necessary, and dont bother with a photo.

Now you can either find some obvious scammers and send a message with your baiting address or sit back and watch them roll in to you.

Keep early emails short as it is not worth wasting too much time early on, they will most likely not be reading more than a few lines of what you write anyway.

The first few emails from them will be script and depending on the scammer this could be the first 1 or 2 emails or it could be for a month.

Your replies should be short and ask just one or 2 questions, keep asking the same question until you get an answer as when that happens you will know to take more notice.

From here on its up to you. read through a few of the other baits to get an idea of where you want to go and if you get stuck for ideas ask.

The most important thing besides safe baiting is to have fun Laughing

The second thing is as per all scambaiting do not pick up faults in there script, we dont want to teach them to be better scammers. Wink

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 9:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Tasman, I am gutted, I wrote that post when nobody else had responded.

Sad

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
PRS Girly Girl
Will Post for Food

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 10:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Everyone has already given you excellent advise about baiting romance lads. Stick with straight baiting at first, be patient and do not try to get trophies too soon. Ask a few questions at a time to get information about them. Have your own backstory, but reveal the least amount of information as possible or necessary. Make yourself an easy target (e.g., single, lonely, desperate, not too smart, have money). After a while, act like a giddy school girl in love. Lads tend to be patient and move slowly. Once they think you are hooked (in love), you can get them to get to do a lot by using "If you really loved me then you would...". Be ready to receive some awful poetry, stomach turning love talk and arrogant attitudes. Most of all, have fun with these lads.

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A. Heinlein

Mortar x3
Pith Helmet Banjul, The Gambia to Dakar, Senegal and back. 0usman C4mar4
redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 11:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What PRS Girly Girl said. Some of the lads are much more patient than the vlads, I have a couple in the sixth month now and no money requests yet.

Safari Dan Benin City to Lagos
Safari ARK Tamale to Kumasi
star Hello Kitty! Mortar x41
I don't need you alone for sex. w1l13

i was ashamed this money money was not in the system when we got there to cash it,it made me and my family lawyer look like little children Godwin

'because no one want your progress not every one want your goat to give birth to twins as the man who see tomorrow told me when i visit him in the shrine Godwin

i was rubbed by rubber last friday, they collectted all my money and my phones.
bh sterling
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 1:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

thanks everyone. now off I go to give it a try. somewhere there must be one of those emoticons with poofed up hair, hoop earrings and bright red lipstick Very Happy

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 3:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Go get him girl, I know you can do it Smile

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 3:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

YOU GO GIRL! Cool

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
up_and_under
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 3:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If you want any pics for your bait, just holler, I'm sure that there will be plenty of spares out there.

Mugu Reseller Russia x lost count Ukraine x too many Senegal x 2

When your finished playing with them, make sure you post all the info on a public website

http://www.romancescam.com/forum/index.php for all romance scams
Stepan Fetchit
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 1:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

never forget....you are in charge!!!!!
the vlads may dump you but there's always more......
the lads tend to grovel more.
when in doubt...or caught in a mistake....slap!

fwiw try to use 'outted' live russian scammer pics for your ladies. it will be funny to see the lads work them into circulation.....plus they're so much more identifiable!

anything we can do to help vlad/lad relations....

(the vlads sneer at the lads...)

<A href="http://www.dragonladies.org/bbs">Dragonladies.org</a>
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic