SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Weird Asem

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 12:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like I didn't twig him after all. This is getting pathetic and I am really starting to feel guilty baiting this guy. I think I'll ASEM him from another of my personalities and see how fast he falls in love. That way I'll know he's fulla bull.

Today's love letter:
Quote:
Dearest Rxxxxx,

I live with a pastor but I have not let him know about our relationship, you have to know my family first. The church cannot help me to be candid, the don't have it.

In Nigerian and Togo if you don't have your university certificate it will be very difficult for you to get a lucrative job. Besides, nepotism, tribalism and favouritism do exist here, if you don't belong in their group you are wasting time. The Togo job site you forward to me is related to politics but you will not understand because you are not a politian. The government use it as an advantage over the opposition in the eyes of the outside world.

The vacation is very close, even if i get to the Nigerian embassy, they shall still give me appointment which might take up to one month and by that time the vacation shall be over. I don't know what to do, I don't have money and we don't have time. What do we do? part of my family is in United states, they are American citizens, my father is there but left for
Nigeria and he will be back to America on the 27th of this month. He stay with my sister and her family. I don't want them to know yet about our relationship until I get to America. Though they applied for my father, my sister and I but it is only my father that has been successful. My father spent a year in America before his visit to Nigeria. If you feel you can
contact them in my next mail i will give you a number, they live in luarel maryland. I going crazy!!, i want to see you facially, you looks caring. If you don't have money for my coming over that means you have to give me a time to look for money. Please I am not Roger, do not qualify me with Roger. You hot me here.

Rxxxxx, if i am ok here i will invite you to spend the vacation here with me, that would have been great, this has been my thinking all the day. I will make you happy, take you to some places and i will teach you a lot of good things you don't know over here. I will not stop loving you. You have filled my heart with untold joy and happiness and this is my first time
having a relationship like this so don't break my heart. I can't wait to explore what life has in store for us.

Your Lover,
David
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 5:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Houston we have a problem. He's ignored my ASEM from another name. This morning I get this:
Quote:

Dearest Rxxxxx,

I don't know what to do over this, will you make
arrangement with my family over there? I don't want
anybody to spend for me, I want it to be our problem
and we have to sort it out. I want to see your full
picture in your next mail. I have to decide and make
my chioce while my family gives me surport. You read
computer science, it is a very nice course here you
can get a job in the banks and oil companies but it
has to work with contact.

In my country we don't discriminated, I have you as a
wife and people sees you as my wife, my family will
even give you a special attention because you are
white. I have to decide and make my chioce while my
family gives me surport nobody will stop me from what
i like, if i love you nothing can stop me. Will you
make babies for me?
OMG! Where the hell did THAT come from??

When my father gets back to america you have to
contact him with my sister and family they are all
ameriac citizens.

Now I can't tell if he's wanting me to bring him here or if he's wanting me to come to him there.
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 6:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK, the lad finally answered my contact from another of my baiting characters:
Quote:

Dearest Charron,

I am from Nigeria but I stay in Togo, Please do not be offended, I am 33 year old but not yet married, I saw you contact from a guest book and i was moved that is why i wrote you. Infact I love you and want us have a
long relationship. I am serious, I believe my instinct and it works for me. I want to more about you.

I expecting a sweet mail from you.

With a passionate affection,
David.

Damn, he had me freakin out!! I didn't know if anyone else was baiting him and today he writes me this:
Quote:

Dearest Rxxxxx,

I have thesame heigt with you but i am not fat and not slim just average body, I am not ok because of hard times, I did not say I would not tell them about you rather what I mean is this, I want us to arrange ourselves, I find my way to the states then we can let them know. I just want to take them by surprise and nothing else.

This is the contact of my sister and family but I want my father to be present so that you can go and visit them in laurel maryland. Tell them David or have agreed to mary you and I gave you this number to call 301 483 XXXX but you have to call from 28th of this month because my father will be back on the 27th.

I shall work my way to the states with you it is far better than Nigeria. Let's keep working hard. Your coming over here needs arranging a nice villa so that you will be comfortable and ok, arranging a car for movement and having the money to make you happy. I have not married for the first time so I don't want a poor operation marriage. I love you because you are a serious woman with experience.

You just have no idea how much I miss you!! My arms miss holding you. My eyes miss your smile. My ears miss the sound of your laugh. I miss the smell of your hair and the taste of your lips.

Lover,
David.

The phone number he gave checks out to a Bl355ing Nj0ku, in Laurel, MD. Is this just a straight 'marriage for immigration purposes' scam?
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 7:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Infact I love you and want us have a
long relationship. I am serious, I believe my instinct and it works for me. I want to more about you.

No, he loves you, how can you think this is an immigration scam?

Have you been using Roduss' or my avatar again?

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 10:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Help! I'm out of my league on this one! I think he IS just scamming for immigration purposes and apparently he's an opportunist cuz he's also scamming one of my other baiting accounts now. But it hasn't gotten near as far as this one has.

Mods: I don't know what of this I can and can't post of this because of the ITP rule, but I suspect none of these people are really ITP's. Never-the-less, I will mask and obfuscate for now and if you think I should, I'll delete entirely. Or feel free to edit as deemed necessary. The names and phone numbers this lad is giving ARE valid:

Quote:
Horney, <--- Believe me, though it's probably Freudian wishful thinking on his part, that is a TYPO!

These are the names of my family

Blessing Ekw3b3lem married to they are presently living in america as citizens. Kennedy is married to a lady from my town. Nk3iru is married to a man from my town. David is to marry Rxxxxx. (me - urg!) Justina is married to a man also from my town. Solomon not yet married.

You are to contact as soon as my father arrives america on the 27th of this month with the number i gave you. My father have to be there because he is the head of the family. They will like you and want to see you facially. They will give you the address to come.

I am not happy you did not respond to my recent mail, (waaahhh! get over it) I pay every day in a cyber cafe to write you so when i got there without reading your mail, I get crazy. Sucks for him, huh?

Your Lover,
David.

So now on the one hand this guy is spamming out scam emails, but on the other hand, he's not asking for money and if any woman were to bite for his proposals, you know they're going into it with eyes wide open. So what's the harm in his scam? Immigration Services will make it more than difficult for him eventually, anyway. It is NOT easy to marry for resident status only, here in the US.

So where do I go from here? I am inclined to just dump him without further adieu. Anybody got other advice?
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 10:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Send him the ungodly high number of paperwork that someone posted just recently. Make him fill out paperwork to get to the US. Money is just around the corner, he will ask. Sometimes they are just smart enough to not ask right away.

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 10:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's got family here and is willing to get himself here. He doesn't need me to send him paperwork, nor has he asked. I think he just needs continual email correspondence to prove a connection strong enough to pass for a reason to marry here once he gets here on visa. Or he might be going for a fiance visa which also requires an established term of communication proven by emails, phone bills and letters, to show that the relationship is legitimate and not purely for residency status.
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 12:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ if what you say is true then perhaps make sure you put things in the email that he cant use.

Tell him that you have been dishonest and you are actually still married, the divorce papers have not come through and your estranged husband has put the brakes on it just to spite you because you are in love with the lad.

I dont know your story line so far but if you can work in something like that he will not be able to use it but he will still love you and start asking for money again

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 1:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't know what purpose that would aid, MG. He can't use any of my emails anyway without me filling out paperwork for him and an affidavit declaring that I am the one who wrote the emails. Since my character is fictitious I have no identification, so there's nothing he can use.

I think I will tell him that I've just discovered my divorce isn't final though. Then we'll see if he either dumps me or turns to scamming for bucks.
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 4:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've changed my mind about this bait - I know I do that a lot, but I'm still learning.

He blew off my other bait by telling her, "Sorry but we can still be just casual friends." This threw me for a loop and I'd completely decided that he was just seeking a woman to marry for immigration purposes and probably not really a lying scammy b*stard.

I had sent him this last:
Quote:
David,

I am sorry I did not write yesterday. It was a holiday here and I had many family obligations. You have a large family, surely you can understand that?

David, we seem to be moving really fast here and I'm getting a little nervous. I would be more than happy to contact your family and speak with them but at this point I am not sure what the reason would be. I also am not sure you understand that currently I am many many miles from your family on the east coast. I am in Utah. I was planning a move to the east coast but my house here hasn't sold yet so I postponed the move.

Please be honest with me here, OK? I believe you have been honest with me about everything you've done and said so far except for the incredible rate of speed you have fallen in love with me - without even knowing who I really am. I think very fondly of you and I do believe we have very much in common. Plus I am fascinated by your culture and your gentlemanly acceptance of mine. I believe you are a smart, hardworking, well educated man and all of these things are important to me in considering who I want to be married to. I think we are a good match. I just have one major concern to overcome and your being entirely candid here will make all the difference in the world to me as to how I proceed and if there will be a 'we', you and I together.

My question of you is this: Is an American wife your ways and means to the end result of becoming a legal US resident?

<snipped a bunch of whining and schmoozing>

Love,
Rxxxxx

Today I was ready to send him an email about finding out I was still married when this came in:
Quote:
Honey,

I chose you believing that you are the faithful one I have been looking for irrespective of age. Your are a little bit scared, do not be scared I really want to get married to you. Don't you have faith? Are you not a christian?

I have given you the profile of my family and wants you to open up communication immediately. It is very necessary you have to communicate and get back to me, when you have chance you can go and see them. I want to see your full picture. I learnt you read computer science and it is on this bases you secured a job.

Sometime you told me you are an artist. Do you play music or act movies?

Rxxxxx you should understand that it is due for me to get married. If I have money definitely you have to come over here in Nigeria to form the family, would you like in a way you will come and find things difficult? Africa is not like America. I asked before, can you make babies for me? you answered yes, it gives me joy. Legal US resident or no legal US resident what matters is money to take care of the family, if I have it here you have to come over here. I want you to understand me well. What I need in a wife is, faithfulness and understanding, it is better than getting married to 18 years old queen tomorrow she will run out of the house or commit aldultery before me.

I want to live a happy life that is why I don't want to get married to any body I see. Ok, let me open up, When I was growing I vowed to get married to a humble white and I believe it is you.

Yours lover,
David.

I showed it to a friend of mine and voiced my concerns about me doing the romance scamming and she asked the simple question, "If he's all about arranged marriage for immigration, then why hasn't he asked his family here in the states to do that for him?" It was her question that made me realize, I knew from the beginning that this guy was smooth. His English IS good enough to suck any woman in.

Guess what? HE SUCKED ME IN! Oh, I don't mean that I fell for his crap. I have not for one moment broken character and revealed an iota of truth to him. I have no feelings invested what-so-ever, but he really did ALMOST have me convinced that he is not scamming.

It was no mistake that he sent me a pic of a young guy and then suddenly aged to more closely match me. HE IS SCAMMING. And for this he will pay dearly. The bait is on.
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 5:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If he has family here (legally), he does not need you for a visa. He has more chance of getting the visa through them.

That said, there are many scammers who do this for a visa, which is still a scam.

edit:

I clearly did not read your friend's comments Embarassed

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 9:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You go get him OBL,

Do it for his future victims that he will not get to meet while you are messing with him.

It looks kind of like he wants you to go to him to live which would mean you selling up and moving over which makes me think he wants to mug you and fleece your bank accounts while you are locked in a room.

You may have to actually go and visit him but of course there will be problems in getting there.

I have said before but I do like the falling deeply in love, introduce a friend or close relative then die and leave an inheritance to him. Of course there are forms to fill in and be approved and when it is approved there are more problems, the delivery company that your laptop and jewelry is send by gets lost and sent to the wrong airport. The money transfer needs to be picked up from a bank (pick the one with the tightest security and an arrest is possible) You will need bank account details from him which will strangely be closed down before you get the money to him.

Possibilities are endless but you do need to dangle a decent carrot. Wink

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 11:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Would you be concerned about the family of his here in the states that he wants me to contact? How should I handle that? I've already given him my phone number (untraceable baiter phone).
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 12:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^I wouldn't be too concerned you wouldn't have given them any real info and by checking the headers from his family you will soon find out where they are,

Perhaps a friend of yours could hook up with one of them. Wink

OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 4:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No, he has my phone number and he wants me to either call or be called by his father and sisters who are in Maryland. I checked them out and they are really there.
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 5:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, now he's decided to overlook the 20 year age difference between he and my other bait and sends me this:
Quote:
Dear Chxxxxx,

I am willing to be part of you, if you are seroius. I am 33 years now. Can you take me over to your country? Wouldn't I be a burden to you? I am ready to be your husband anyway.

I want to here from you.
Regards,
David.

I told him I had a son nearly his age. Maybe I should adopt him?

So to my other character, he's certainly prolific. He's not using scripted stuff that I can tell and really seems to be putting a lot into his emails. He's never suggested chat. Here's the latest:
Quote:
Honey,

I want you to send the picture, I really want to see it. You can get a job here in my country but like I told you in my recent mail, what it requires is contact, nepotism and favouritism do work here as a resulmt of diverse tribes. You can work in the bank, ministry or oil companies, there are a lot of places you get a job. I like art works, when we are together I will tell you what to draw and paint for me. <-- He is insidiously working for control here.

My father is a very simple man, he will like to see you since you are a good christian, he is not the difficult type. I have a lot of relations living in
states but they are too many, you shall know them when I come over or when you come. I have not yet let my family know about you, You have to start by contacting them, telling them I am asking your hand in marriage.

They have to call me to confirm then I will explain everthing to them. Do not think of being afraid or too forward, I established the relationship and gave you their contact. We can talk over the telephone with time, I have to pay for credit here. I know the right time to call you. Really I wish to give up interenet but I have to be ready for it, It is some money over here.

(I told him I play piano) I have touched the keys of piano it sounds puom! poum!! poum!!! but I could not make a definite sound. I do not share talents with you but you have to teach me about the computer science and the art work.

I long to see your love and adoration in your eyes. I long to feel the comfort and peace of your loving arms.

Lover,
David

Help me understand this. He wants me to call his family on the 28th and tell them I love David and know him through emails and they will immediately love me and THEN David will call them and tell them we are engaged?

I will call the number he gave me in 3 days and introduce myself, like he has asked. Maybe I'll have a better understanding of what he's after and up to. But I have no doubt he is scamming and I'm not the only one he's got on the line.

Ook, did he ever respond to your gay character? It would be interesting to know how his family would respond to a MALE voice calling them and saying they're in love and engaged to Daivd. LOL!!
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 12:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I hope I'm not boring you all to death here, but this guy is both an enigma and an idiot. He's also smooth enough that he can easily sucker some unsuspecting woman in. I feel compelled to occupy his time now, but obviously I'm not completely monopolizing it because he's still hot after my other character now. What a weasel. But I do think my sweet, submissive, nice girl is taking up a lot of his time. I believe he's honest that he's only doing the net cafe twice a day and I hope most of that time is doing me. My other character is and she's a horny old lady.

Tonight he wrote
Quote:
Dear Chxxxxx,

What do we do? Are you ready? Do you want me to be part of you? Do you want to adopt me?

I want to hear from you soon.
Regards,
David

Chxxxxx wrote back:
Quote:
LOL! You're not serious are you? I was totally joking! I have 6 kids already. Plus I doubt anyone can adopt someone who's not a child, or at least over the age of 18.

Seriously, would you have sex with a woman 20 years older than you? Cuz if I brought you over here it would be just to have you as my own personal boy toy. You UP for that? I could keep you going all night honey!

Let's see how he really feels about sexually aggressive American women.

So my Rxxxxx character wrote him a bunch of doting mooshy stuff and called him her beautiful King David. Man that got him hot! This guy thinks he's something else. He's getting a little more clear on what he expects of me regarding contacting his family.
Quote:
Honey,

I am waiting my father to call me from Lagos the former capital of Nigeria, to enable me open up our marriage to him, He will be boarding flight on the 27th, He nomarlly calls me whenever he is in Lagos. I don't want to border you about picture again, you can send it at your own liesure time.

You are my wife as long as you can make babies for me period. Though there is no body to decide for me who to marry but it is necessary we follow the procedure. My father and my family will like you. You said "king David", Do you know I am from a royal family? My grand father is a king, he is late now but with a successor who is my immediate relation.

Nigeria have about 500 languages, the recognised languages in accordance with Nigerian constitution is three. The housa's, which is made up of muslems in the northern part of Nigeria. The yoruba's, which is made
up of the christians/muslems in the western part of Nigeria, this is where Lagos is situated. The Ibo's, which is made of christians in the eastern part of Nigeria. This is where I come from. When we see facially I shall let you know more about all other vital information.

I don't want to hear about Roger, they are only hoodlum's spoiling the name of Nigeria. Nigeria is the best country in Africa, it is just that the diverse tribes is not making things work out the way it should be. If there is anything obnoxious I will not release any information about my family to you. (I told him I'd since found out the fake 'Roger' that I supposedly sent money to, was a Nigerian romance scammer. I reassured him that he was nothing like Roger and I knew he wasn't a scammer. Twisted Evil hahaha!)

My family in state have some of our family pictures I guess,I am not at home now and I don't have any recent picture with me. I will arrange everything for you when I get everthing ready, trust me.

Though we have not really meet but your mails to me brought a solidity over the love I have for you. It is going to work out for us because our reasoning and discussion over issues jointly flows. You said "my beautiful King David" you have get to the height, you makes me feel happy. Will your divorced husband hot me?

I am now seeing you as my partner, if i should get money and buy credit, I will contact my family in states on the 27th before you call them but If I
didn't still go ahead and cantact them. Tell them you want to speak with Mr.G30ffrey 3kw3b3l3m. I guess it is better I first communicate them.

You are my wife, Happy home is better than too much money, Though I have faith that I will make big money.

YOU ARE MY WIFE.

Your Lover,
David

I do think it's fascinating the information about his culture, that he's revealing. I think this guy is a plum bait for me, a still learning baiter.
redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 12:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OBL, I love hearing about a lad's culture. Just this morning one was describing his home to me. He has electricity but no running water in the house. They have to buy water and carry it home, so obviously they have a pit toilet. Public bathhouses are also available.

Safari Dan Benin City to Lagos
Safari ARK Tamale to Kumasi
star Hello Kitty! Mortar x41
I don't need you alone for sex. w1l13

i was ashamed this money money was not in the system when we got there to cash it,it made me and my family lawyer look like little children Godwin

'because no one want your progress not every one want your goat to give birth to twins as the man who see tomorrow told me when i visit him in the shrine Godwin

i was rubbed by rubber last friday, they collectted all my money and my phones.
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 2:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OMG Redshoes, I got a great one about his heritage this morning, but I can't understand what he's saying. His English is fine, but his sequence of events and time line are scrambled, I think. I think I'll work him more on that angle. It's keeping him busy - very busy. He only had a few brief moments to write my horny old lady this:
Quote:
Dear Chxxxx,

I want to speak with you on phone. Can you send me a GSM hand set? I can make love to you, it doesn't mean if you wish. I am seroius. You will enjoy me.

Regards,
David.

To me as his wife, he wrote this:
Quote:
Dear Rxxxxx,

I couldn't sleep through out the night yesterday, I was thinking about you, how you look like and the way we are going to make our family planning. I will let you know when to call. My elder brother Kennedy called last two weeks, he said my father will leave for states on the 27th, definitly he must there on schedule.

I never want to marry twice in my life and I want peace in my family, I am a man of determination, You said, "when I marry I want it to be forever". I want it to be forever more than you think. I love babies and the mother of my babies owns the greater part of the love. When I was writing you yesterday I told you our minds and reasoning jointly flows. I told my friends my sons will bear David and Solomon, from your mail today you confirm it. This how to know a real partner.

Rxxxxx, I want to hold you, I began to feel you much. You read bible and believe in Jesus christ, that sounds great to me, I love it. You and I are the lineage of Jesus christ. I promise you peaceful and happy marriage until we answer the call of nature beause you make me happy. We can marry in my country legally there is not much, were it requires much is if you are an african lady, we have to go for traditional marriage which is very important but now you are from states we can only do the church wedding, if necessary court wedding.

I speak I Ibo very well, this is for you Ibo woman, "Anam ekwe gi nkwa, na anyi ga alu bie na udo ruo oge anyi ga hapu uwa, maka i'na kpam obi oma". I said, I promise you peaceful and happy marriage until we answer the call of nature beause you make me happy. If you come to Nigeria they will call you Ibo woman, I will teach you more when we meet.

In brief, my grand father have three brothers, but during the slave trade in west africa he was sold to the whites merchants as a result of hatred, his mother wept. The whites merchants merchant saw him to be intelligent, they use him as guide to others, later he worked with them,they love him and never take him to overseas. When the whites merchants want to appoint the first poliice in Nigeria known as tax masters then, they made him one of them.

On a market day, his mother went to sell and he was asigned to come to that market to collect tax, people ran away because the whites merchants put fear in them introducing things that are not in our culture, They see the whites merchants as people taking away their joy. My grand father cought his mother the woman souted with fear that she has fell into the problem of the whites merchants again after they took away his son when he was little, calling the names of our villages and the name of her lost little son not knowing that it is him, that let the gods help her.

My grand father was marveled, He ask her who she was? she expained, my grand father hold her strongly and said you are my mother,the woman shouted and said he must go with him, he said he cannot but later when he is free from duty he will come home taking the address of the village because he was small then.

When he came back the whole village was happy because it is not easy to be appointed police then. It happened that my town has been facing problems from the hands of their neighbouring enemies for more than decades, this enemies invades them every market day and take away their belonging, the whole town explained this problem to my grand father, and they said whoever that will solve there problem will be their king. My grand father faught this war and at last there was victory and till date the village have freeddom. They made him king called him "Duruemezuo the I" but now we have the II who have passed away and presently the III who is my immediate relative he stays in london and comes home ofen. There are a lot of stories I have put them in details when we meet.

I want to contribute, if you sell your house can you still buy a house where we can stay if we choose a city? I will like us to live in our own house than to pay rent.

I love you so much.
Yours lover,
David.
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 8:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

More Dear R3ggi3 love crap from him. He hasn't written back Ch4rr0n yet. She made her raunchy intentions very clear. It's so strange how he adapts so uniquely between these two characters of mine. Here's the latest installment on my Nigerian Cultural Relations lessons:
Quote:
Honey,

What God has joined together no man should put asunder. There is power failure here that is why I could not communicate. Do not shake whenever you did not see my mail, I am a man of decision, you are the right wife for me and nothing can stop me. I have not yet heard from my father but definitly he must be in states tomorrow. A friend said he want to buy a car, his is coming from nigeria and I have been expecting him but he has not yet arrived, If I help him and get my commssion, I will use it to make calls telling my family about you. I am still working towards it.

I will find out and let you know as soon as possible if there is any Ibo internet translator. My surname Ekw3b3l3m, means "I will never agree" because my grandfather was a worrior that is why they made him king. Davidson, means "love of God", Chibuike means "God is power". Honey I will help you to any lenght you want, I am there for you, for the second time, do not shake. I have taken decision.

Traditional marriage only geos to the women not the man, if we are to do the traditional marriage it has to be in your own village and not mine but if you come to my village we have to organise a traditional activities in regards to our marriage. I have a lot of information to down load to you on our culture but give me time, there are a lot of stories and I am a good teller. There is no segregation in the sight God, race or no race cannot stop the flowing river. Some of my relations married whites ladies so I am not the first pzeson. You are a complete Ibo woman because you have that same reasoning with them.

The story of my grand father happened between 1910 to 1930. I have to narrate this stroy to you facially even put it in comprehensive writing for history. I have friends they work in the seaport as clearing agents, their names are and Felix,I told them about you, they like you, they are boys. I had a girl friend before,I took a decision and I stopped the relationship, it have been more than a year and six months now. I asked God to connect me to my wife and God brought you. I am not a womanizer. Whenever we are getting married both here and in the states my people will come enough.

I like any kind of prepartion you prepare with rice, rice and tea/bread is my favourite but anything you cook for me I will eat though I have not eaten it before, I am not selective. I like sweets, anything you like eventually i must like it. They only difference is our native soup. Tell me whenever you will be out of communication and when to connect me so that I will not be worried. I wish your daughter happy wedding. I really want to us to leave in our own house and not a rent. My family in states live in there own duplex in maryland. I want us to live in newjesy. Is newjesy close to maryland?

I so much love you.
Lover,
David.

Update: He just wrote slutty Ch4rr0n. Interesting that his grammatic skills have declined and his responses are short. I guess sex scams aren't his first love. Almost looks as though it might be a different write, maybe? Anyone want to guess at what he still might be up to?
Quote:
Dearest one in heart,

I am ok for you, were i am secared is if i happens to come over and happens to sleep with you all night wouldn't your children worry? Because you will be screening every night when we will be making love. Will your divorced husband hot me?

I want you to trust me, I will be faithful to you and keeping you on always. I attach my photo.

One love,
David

He attached a new pic to this one. It was freakin HUGE 2304x3072, 473k
Taken 11/26/07 @ 6:28 am with a camera model EX Z11

Last edited by OldBaglady on Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 8:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This lad is a keeper, OBL Laughing

Quote:
I like any kind of prepartion you prepare with rice, rice and tea/bread is my favourite but anything you cook for me I will eat though I have not eaten it before, I am not selective. I like sweets, anything you like eventually i must like it.

I'm sure you can come up with some wonderful food ideas Laughing

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OBL - you can thank me later for introducing you two. I call dibs on best man at your wedding!! Smile

Also did you notice my quote from him in my siggy?

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 12:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ohhhhhhhhh Oook! I thank you now! No, I hadn't noticed your sig until you mentioned it. Are you baiting him as a man or a woman? Please share! He's not giving much to my Ch4rr0n character who's now asking for naked pics. But he's pouring it on thick for R3ggi3. I KNOW REAL WOMEN WHO WOULD FALL FOR THIS STUFF. We've got to keep him busy. I am also going to pursue his 'family' connections here in the states when he allows me to call. If he's got someone working with him here, I am so going to call the police and report them. Tell me what else I should do?

Here's this morning's bucket of BS:
Quote:
Honey,

I always have you in mind and you are already an Ibo woman. Besides, before you talk of dressing like an Ibo woman, I told my friends that whenever I will be traveling to states or if you will come over here, I will taking your measurement to arrange many Ibo special clothes for you, it will be to-match with my own, we are going to look unique always. I have seen that you have respect for me, I promise that I will respect you too.

The names of the soups are Olugbo soup, which mean bitter leave soup, Okoro or Ogbolo soup, which mean draw soup, Egwisi soup which mean melon soup, ofeakwukwo soup which mean vegetable soup. I will direct you on how to prepare them when we meet.

If I start work and began to make reaonable money you have to relax and have rest, take care of the babies prepare good food for me. The almihty God that connected me to you will guide and protect us in all our doing. I stopped coming close to women because they easily fall in love with me and if I don't be strong they catch me, not because of beauti but when I give them some piece advice or I talk on a particular issue, they will like to hear more, by so donig anything can happen.

I want you to trust me and be strong, I am working through divine instruction. If Newjesy is not ok I suggest maryland, I want a place were we will not experience the horrible things that happens in the states, like horricane, turnado and terrorist attacks. I hope maryland is ok for us. I srongly say it before God and man, "YOR ARE MY DESTINED WIFE".

I have not yet heard from the person that want to buy the car and I am so worried you have to contact my family over there but that should be on the 30th let me see if the person could come before that time. I really need to talk to my family over there how God connected me to you, I also have to call two of my married sisters and my brothers to tell them about you but it have to be only a day call then you can contact my father immediately for onward processission. I will later call you for a long conversation.

You have to try to pronounce my name, just say , it a common native name they usually call me, pronounce it this way, Chi-bu-ike, Then you say you want to speak with , pronounce this way Ekwe-be-lem. I hope you catch.

Our family have been ordained by God to be a happy family and everything moves with divine grace from God. If you don't commit the family in the hand of God definitly there will be problem in the long run. As long as you have meet me, you have seen peace in you life forever. I get immense pleasure from gently touching your face and feel tremendous yearning and passion when I touch your lips. I long to be near you. I want nothing more than to be close to you.

I want to tell the stories of our traditions,

1.The new yam festival
2.Traditional marriage
3.Odioke day

Even the story of my gradfather have to be properly narrated to you but I don't have enough internet access now I am waiting to transact my business and raise money then I keep you on.

I love you soo much
David.

Is there any chance his 'business' is really scamming and he's serious about this whole marriage thing with me? I am playing a straight vic here, hanging on every word he says and lapping it up like it's the gospel truth. This has really got him going with very long emails. I'm just not sure how to play this for the long haul for maximum damage to his business.

Ook, can you post some of his stuff he's sending you? Has he hit you for money? He hit my Ch4rr0n for a cell phone and probably money to bring him to the states, but not openly on that one yet.
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 1:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I actually haven't played with him in awhile, I was playing a male character. I think I will hit him up again. The quote is from a mass insult I sent out. From his response you can tell he has been in the "game" for some time and has no plans of ever retiring. Let me find it real fast for you.

Quote:
MY BROTHER,

DO NOT BE ENVIOUS GOD WILL BLESS YOU, BUT " OWU IS
VERY BAD!!!!" TO THE EXTENT IT ENTERED YOU BRAIN THAT
MADE YOU VIBRATE LIKE A WORKING SAW MACHINE.

I DELIVER YOU BY FIRE BY THUNDER. IF YOU NEED THE KEY
OF THIS FORMAT I WILL TELL YOU ANAMU BEFORE YOU
UNDERSTAND THE KEY PEOPLE DON COLLECT MONEY FINISH.

So you can see in his response, he taunted me with his script saying it gets him money.

pony Mortar x4
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 1:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I thought his initial approach was stupid. I thought he was dumb. But now I can see that we're dealing with a pro here. I imagine he's quite pleased with himself that his 'dumb' ASEM snagged stupid R3ggi3.

What more can I do to really mess him over?

Edit to add a second one this morning. He's feeling a bit frisky today:
Quote:
Honey,

We have to beat the journey step by step, I want you to understand this first Ibo I taught you. "Anam ekwe gi nkwa, na anyi ga alu bie na udo ruo oge anyi ga hapu uwa, maka i'na kpam obi oma". which means, I promise you peaceful and happy marriage until we answer the call of nature beause you make me happy.

"Anam ekwe gi nkwa", means I promise you, "na anyi ga alu bie na udo" means peaceful and happy marriage, "ruo oge anyi ga hapu uwa", means until we answer the call of nature, "maka i'na kpam obi oma", means beause you make me happy.

I love you soo much I need four children, Is it too much? I want to feel your smell and body in our loving bed.

Lover,
David.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic