SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad is mad

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
borid
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 6:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi, I am new to the forum but not new to scam baiting. I have an anger problem, so no patience at all for building a lasting relationship with a scammer. But now I received a reply to some abuse that I sent out (honestly stolen from the mass insult baits) that I really like to share. Enjoy.

Quote:
I DO NOT KNOW WHO YOU ARE AND DO NOT WANT TO KNOW BUT YOUR NAME SUGGESTS YOU ARE A NIGERIAN AND I AM SURE THE EMAILS I SENT ARE NOT FOR NIGERIANS AND I AM SURE AT LEAST ONE PERSON IN THE LINE OF YOUR FAMILY, GENERATION OR LINAGE HAVE DONE 419 BEFORE AND IT IS BASED ON THIS THAT I PRONOUNCE LAMENTATION AND WAILING AND GNASHING OF TEETH TO
YOU THUS:

U R A BLOODY BASTARD ALL UR CHILDREN BORN AND UNBORN ARE ALREADY IN THE MORTUARY. UR FATHER AND UR MOTHER ARE IN THE GRAVE OR ONE FOOT AWAY FROM IT. WHENEVER UR WIFE PUT TO BED AT THE HOSPITAL, THE BABY MUST NEVER SURVIVE BUT IT WILL BE FROM HOSPITAL TO MORTUARY. AT THE BIRTH OF THE LAST ONE YOUR WIFE WILL SHIT AND VOMIT BLOOD IN YOUR FACE AND DIE. THEN IN HER BURIAL A TRAILER WILL FAIL BREAK AND RUN INTO UR COMPOUND AND KILL EVERY HUMAN BEING THAT IS RELATED TO YOU. THE ONES
THAT HAS THE SAME SURNAME WITH U THE TRAILER WILL CRUSH THEIR MEAT AND GRIND THEM INTO MUD OF BLOOD. THE NUMBER OF DEAD PEOPLE IN UR FAMILY WIL BE TOO MUCH THAT YOUR HOUSE WILL BE CONVERTED TO MOTUARY AND YOUR COMPOUND TURNED TO BURIAL GROUND FOREVER.

MAY YOU NEVER SEE LIGHT AND MAY ALL THE WORSE EVIL AND PLAGUES OF THIS EARTH VISIT U. MAY DEATH SEIZE YOU AND MAY NOTHING GOOD EVER COME YOUR WAY. YOU WILL DIE AN ACCIDENTAL DEATH, DEATH WILL VISIT YOU AND YOUR HOUSE HOLD AND IF YOU ARE GOOD TO SEE TOMORROW IT IS TO BE ALIVE TOWATCH ALL THE MEMBERS OF YOUR FAMILY DIE ONE AFTER ANOTHER. VULTURE
WILL FEAST ON YOUR MEAT, FLOCKS OF THEM BECAUSE YOU WILL BE ALIVE TO BURY OTHERS THEN THERE WILL BE NO ONE TO BURY YOU.

BEFORE THIS TERROR, YOU WILL LIVE TO SEE YOUR SON SLEEP(FUCK) WITH YOUR WIFE AND YOUR MOTHER AND DAUGHTER WILL BE RAPED IN YOUR PRESENCE BY 20 CRUEL ARMED ROBBERS AND AFTER ALL THESE HAVE HAPPENED YOUR HOME WILL BECOME A MONUMENTAL AND POPULAR BURIAL GROUND/ CEMETRY AND THE ONLY LIVING THING FOUND IN YOUR COMPOUND WILL BE THE VULTURES FEASTING
ON YOUR SORRY MEAT AFTER YOU HAVE BURIED EVERY MEMBER OF YOUR FAMILY.

YOU ARE A BASTARD AND A SORRY BASTARD IF I EVER KNOW WHERE YOU ARE I WOULD ARRANGE TO COME SHOOT YOU IN THE HEAD BECAUSE YOU ARE AN IMBESILE AND YOUR WIFE IS A MAGGOT AND YOU ARE A BOODY SHIT!!!!!

JUST BE SURE I AM DOING EVERYTHING IN MY POWER TO GET AT U. I AM TRYING EVERYTHING. THERE MUST BE A WAY I CAN GET CLOSER TO YOU AND SHOT U IN THE LEG AND ARM AND WATCH U DIE SLOWLY. I AM WORKING ON IT. EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE IN LIFE. I HAVE NEVER HATED ANYONE THE WAY I HATE U. IF I HAVE THE CHOICE I WILL SPARE SATAN AND KILL YOU. U ARE SUCH AN UNIMAGINABLE BASTARD. DO YOU THINK ANYONE IN NIGERIA WOKE UP AND STARTED 419? DO YOU THINK THE YOUTHS OF THIS COUNTRY ENJOY SENDING EMAILS AND DEFRAUDING OTHERS? I WAS IN THE UNIVERSITY AT 17 AND
GRAUDUATED BEFORE MY 21ST BIRTHDAY.

HOW I WISH INSTEAD OF SENDING EMAILS I BECAME ARMED ROBBER AND COME INTO YOUR HOME AND RAPE ALL THE FEMALE IN YOUR HOUSE AND SHOOT ALL THE MEN AND MADE AWAY WITH ALL YOUR VALUABLE. I DONT KNOW WHY AN AFRICA WIL BE SO STUPID LIKE YOU. CAN U SWEAR THAT OF ALL UR RELATIONS NOBODY HAS EVER DONE 419 BEFORE? YOUR BROTHERS, SISTERS, AUNTIES, UNCLES, NEPHEWS, NIECES, MATERNAL RELATIONS, INLAWS, ETC. HAVE YOU KILLED THIS
PERSO WHO IS YOUR RELATION? EVEN AS YOU ARE EFCC. CAN U SWEAR THAT 419 IS NEW IN YOUR LINEAGE AND AMONG ALL YOUR RELATIONS WALKING THE STREET NO ONE IS A 419 AND HEY IS THERE A BETTER 419 THAN OUR EX PRESIDENT OBASANJO WHO CREATED THE EFCC? IS THERE ANY BODY WHO IS TYPING AND SENDING EMAILS WHO IS WORSE THAN OBASANJO, ATIKU ALL THE SENATORS, ALL THE MINISTERS AND ALL THE GOVERNORS? IS THERE ANY 419NER WHO TYPES AND SEND EMAILS THAT IS MORE CORRUPT THAN THE LEAST LOCAL GOVERNMENT CHAIRMAN IN THIS COUNTRY? AND WHOSE MONEY ARE THEY STEALING WHILE WE STEAL OYIBO OWN? WHOSE MONEY ARE THEY STEALING? OUR MONEY. THEN BASTARDS LIKE YOU THINK THAT AS CITIZENS WE DONT PREFFER TO WORK IN AN AIR CONDITION OFFICE AND APART FROM OUR SALARY GET PAID BY OUR OIL
RICH MOTHERLAND AS OUR LIKES IN THE UNITED STATES, SAUDI AND OTHER OIL RICH COUTRIES PAY THE CITIZENS.

ONLY APES LIKE YOU DONT SEE THIS SITUATION FROM THIS DIRECTION

BattleHawk77
Master of Master Baiters

Location: 7.2° N, 5.9° E, FL410, Heading 230, aboard Striker 419

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 6:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow. It must have been some letter to get this lad all worked up in a lather. Smile Lots of sig-worthy material in that one. Laughing

"THank you so much for this update and I am very mush happy to know that the bank has conted you. Please do send them all the required informations today along with the fees as mentioned. This is to make sure that you make ahead of time."
"I only signed for your trnasfer approval due to that i want you to proof to you we dont run a scam here and we wont tolerate that words from you anymore."

Closed lad accounts x6, with thanks to James and Joseph
First site kill
United KingdomNigeriaUnited StatesSpainCambodia FlagBenin
scansum
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 8:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL!
"HAVE DONE 419 BEFORE AND IT IS BASED ON THIS THAT I PRONOUNCE LAMENTATION AND WAILING AND GNASHING OF TEETH TO
YOU THUS"

Sounds like part of a Monty Python movie. (Holy Grail I think)
Wasn't it the killer rabbit scene with the gnashing of teeth?
BattleHawk77
Master of Master Baiters

Location: 7.2° N, 5.9° E, FL410, Heading 230, aboard Striker 419

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 11:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No, no, scan, it had "great pointy teeth." Laughing

"THank you so much for this update and I am very mush happy to know that the bank has conted you. Please do send them all the required informations today along with the fees as mentioned. This is to make sure that you make ahead of time."
"I only signed for your trnasfer approval due to that i want you to proof to you we dont run a scam here and we wont tolerate that words from you anymore."

Closed lad accounts x6, with thanks to James and Joseph
First site kill
United KingdomNigeriaUnited StatesSpainCambodia FlagBenin
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 8:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That is awesome! I'm thinking I'm just going to copy and paste that into a bunch of emails and send it off to a bunch of lads I just don't have time to bait. That oughta cause a few shivers down their spines. LOL!

Closed lad accounts x15 Malaysia X1 United Kingdom X1

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 12:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
"HAVE DONE 419 BEFORE AND IT IS BASED ON THIS THAT I PRONOUNCE LAMENTATION AND WAILING AND GNASHING OF TEETH TO
YOU THUS"

Reminds me of a Dave Allen story, in which a fire and brimstone preacher (with Rev. Ian Paisley type voice) is holding forth.

"And I say to you - that the time is near - when there will be a great wailing and a gnashing of teeth!"

A voice is heard; "But I don't have any teeth!"

"TEETH WILL BE PROVIDED!"

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Kickstart
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 11:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

NICE WORK! I bet there's a half hour wasted typing, checking and thinking of that insult.

Would love to see what you sent him!

Tutorial - Backup your Gmail
borid
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 8:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Kickstart, I just sent him some copy paste work from the curses on the mass insult bait. I always end with three Amens. Sometimes I add a graphical description of the feelings the scammer, or his mother, cherishes for certain domesticated animals.

As said, I am just not capable of building a lasting relationship with a scammer. After a couple of e-mails posing as a little old and very confused lady, I either start to complain about having to sent more money since his lawyer Usm4n B3llo has drained all my resources. Then I get bored after which I sent a Nigerian curse flow from another account. Or I begin cursing at him the minute he is annoying me which is very soon.

So hats of to all the elaborate and sophisticated baiting I see here, incredible work.
Spameister
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Self-pwn on mugu's behalf Very Happy

"I SEE YOU AS A JOKER" - BL0550M G0DWIN

"we are refugees and we have no money to run around" - M4RY 3DW4RD

"[18] h.i.v test: negative.
[19] life policies: always sober & calm.
[20] life styles: corporate & decent.
[21] work in a kitty: dont take it personal.
[22] favourite food: snacks & rice." - B3RN4RD B4NGUR4

"It was there I was arrested after the sermon entitled the Bone shall rise again!"
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 4:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That is a very nice rant. Why don't you send him this Laughing
Quote:
U NO FIT GET ONE KOBO FROM MAGA. OOOO, U NO FIT TO B TRUK PUSHER. UR A MUGU OF THE HIGHEST ORDER. U NO GO EVER GROW, REACH UR MATES WHO RE BUSY MAKING MONEY N U BASTERD U NO GET WORK AT ALL. IDIOT LIKE U WHO NO GET SENSE. BIGGEST FOOL NA U BE. I PASS U AND I DON PASS U GUY. U SHOULD VE BEEN USED AS FIRE WOOD TO COOK FOOD 4 LEPROSY PATIENTS IN LAGOS ROAD. BIG FOOL MUGU MUMU IDIOT, U NO FIT TO BLAST MAILS, JUS GO BAC TO SMALLL RIVER NEAR UR VILLAGE N PASS URSELF.

UR HOLE FAMILY B EWU. U FUK GOAT N MONKEY, U HAVE DEFILED URSELF WIT UR SISTA. UR MAMA IS ASHAWO 4 MEN. I NO BLAME U NA UR MOTHER TOTO DEY SMELL N HER TOTO ALIAS KPEKUS GO BURST 4 EXCESS CONGY. SHE HAV TO GO FUK AREA BOYS TO FEED UR MOUTH. UR SISTA DEY DO ASHAWO WORK 4 ALLEN. U SISTA GO SOON DIE OF AIDS U FOOL

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
silverfox
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 2:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Here is another mad mugu!!

http://www.datemefree.org/profile.php?ID=46431
[email protected]

This jerk has a partner in UK. He want the money to be sent to

James Lincoln
Lansdowne House, 3-7 Northcote Road
London SW11 1NG UK

I sent these mugus to Western Union with fake info. Afterwards, I received the following offlines

clarence123h (13.12.2007 08:30:5Cool: OLORUN LO MA BA AYO RE JE KI ODUN YI TO PARI ATI NINU ODUN TUNTUN (Meaning GOD WILL TURN YOUR JOY TO SORROW BEFORE THIS YEAR ENDS AND THE NEW COMING YEAR )
clarence123h (13.12.2007 08:31:06): OSI NI KI O JE TIRE (meaning MAY BAD LUCK BE YOURS )
clarence123h (13.12.2007 08:31:15): O MA SE ORI BURUKU NI (meaning MAY YOU NOT BE FORTUNE )

Obviously he was very mad at me!!

Here is the final chat I had with this mugu!

clarence123h: O NI SE ORIRE
clarence123h: OSI LOMA BAE NIBIISE YI
P Y: Oh I am so scared!!
clarence123h: NINU ODUN TUNTUN OMA KAN AGBAKO
clarence123h: SO SCARED
P Y: Why are you so mad at me? Did your friend get arrested by Scottland Yard?
clarence123h: YOU MUST BE STUPID
clarence123h: YOUR FATHER MUSTBE STUPID
clarence123h: COME LET ME TELL YOU
P Y: Well maybe I am stupid but I am smarter than you because I busted you!!
clarence123h: IS BETTER YOU TELL ME WHO YOU ARE BEFORE I WILL PREPARE YOUR GRAVE FOR U
P Y: Oh dont bother yourself! I have already bought a grave for myself! Maybe I should sell it to you! hehehe
clarence123h: believe it or you leave
clarence123h: you are going to die this year
P Y: I am not going to die by the curse of a Nigerian boy! LOL
clarence123h: who is a NIGERIAN BOY ?
P Y: YOU are the Nigerian boy!
clarence123h: go ****
P Y: Why are you upset with your real identity? Dont you like being a Nigerian boy?

I didnt get any reply! Probably he blocked me! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic