SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

1300 miles from home

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 2:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Will be back on here around Sat. Collecting data for my dissertation....putting myself 1 step closer to being Dr. Doolittle.

Cross your fingers that I get the 36 participant goal that I've set for myself here!!!

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 3:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Crossing my fingers....Good luck Eliza! Very Happy

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 3:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good Luck Eliza!!!
Very Happy

What's your dissertation on ? If I remember correctly, you were asking about children's literature a few months ago. Anything similar?

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 3:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

YOU GO GIRL! Wink

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
HellRyder
Pale Tracker

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 4:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Best of luck Eliza!!!

Looking forward to seeing you donning the Dr. Doolittle title... Smile

Edit: Grammar...

United Kingdom x2 United States x2 Nigeria
Mortar 's
Closed lad accounts 's

Pith Helmet ARK: Tamale (Ghana) - Porto Novo (Benin): "it is a Hollywood movie"

Get your ninja sword and throwing stars here
NO MENTOR & NEW TO BAITING? Here's how to do it!

Last edited by HellRyder on Mon Nov 19, 2007 3:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
dlongford
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 9:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

good luck eliza Very Happy
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 9:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good luck Eliza! Very Happy happy crowd

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 10:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hope all goes well for you Eliza...... Thumbs up

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 2:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good luck, Dr. Doolittle!

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 2:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good luck Doc! If you need any forms filled out I am sure we can find some lads to work on them Laughing

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 4:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good luck, Eliza! Very Happy Soon you will be able to talk to the animals! Hooray! jump_4_joy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 5:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What does one have to do to be a participant, Eliza??

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
Dionysius
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 8:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bloody hell, someone sent YOU on safari Wink Fingers crossed here.

RIP - Lad vampire and muguito were the gifts that kept on leeching. Greatly missed.

Information about Scams and their effects with great trophies - http://www.scam-info-links.info/ from Scam Patroller - http://www.romancescambaiter.com/ from wayne
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 4:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks guys.

Well, I only got 18 participants - - I have more who are willing to do it, but OMG it takes an hour and a half to two hours to ask all the questions to each child and FILL OUT THE PAPERWORK.

I feel like a mugu! I think my advisor did send me on safari. And now I have to leave Dec 13 to go REDO this safari since I didn't get enough participants. I'll have to go again to get the rest. I'll be gone Dec 13 to the 29.

Then just as bad - I come home and have to sit through one of those Hannah Montana (sold out) concerts. Then I have to start collecting data here.

It's such a long process.

I also have to find time to go pick up my Masters diploma. I earned that degree a while ago and never went to get it - they just send me a new letter in the mail. LOL I'm probably the first person they ever had to hunt down to give a diploma to. LOL

Yet - I know I earned it - - and the doctorate is just a better degree - you can be assured I'll be standing in line waiting to pick that one up!

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 5:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations on the Diploma.

Do you actually have to interview the child or could you send out forms for their parents to help fill in.
I'm sure there's a few folk on the forum with kids who'd help.
PM if my offspring would be of any use.
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 5:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I actually have to interview them. I have to have them look at pictures and tell me what they see. Then they have to sort cards in order and all kinds of stuff like that. I'm working on how different forms of memory develop through the ages of 5 and 10 - so it's a brain thing.

Thanks for the offer, though.

<br>

Mortar x12
Golden Pith
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic