SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

why are england so crap

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Gaz
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 11:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I think the BBC's coverage of Euro 2008 this year will be intresting...

Im gutted that England lost last night...I mean, if only they could have drawn (..at half time so I could win my bet with Ladbrokes!)

"Also believe in the Nectarines and hail them as my eternal forefathers and universal leaders"- Sir Frederick MacGregor

"THIS NONSENSE ACT OF YOURS HAS CAUSED ME LOOSING UP TO $350 USD ALL TOGETHER TO GET TO KASTINA SINCE ON MONDAY!!"- Barrister Usman Bello

"WHAT HELL ARE YOU ? YOU ARE A MAD MAN, YOU NEED TO BE CURED BY YOUR OCCULTIC MEMBERS, I CAN SEE THAT THEY HAVE TAKEN YOUR BRAIN" - Barrister Harry Brown

"YOU ARE GOING STUPID , ARE YOU OUT OF YOU MIND ? YOU FOOLISH WHITE MONKEY AND YELLOW PIG."- Barrister Isa Usman

www.mustdestroy419.talkspot.com
Safari - 600 Miles from Lagos to Katsina
Mortar x12
remmy223
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 11:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

i am glad i was working nights.

llamedos said it all,sack the boffoons at the FA as they have done feck all
for england football for years.

start at the top and work down.dont even get me going on the players

Twisted Evil

shamefull

you are bauitfull i will show the picture to my kid

Death man walking.
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Tasman
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 12:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Barwick has to go. I saw him sitting next to Prince William, he leaned over (only to get comfortable) but part of me heard him whisper "eer, Wills. Got any jobs going?" Probably wishful thinking on my part.

"What you can tell me now? Maybe Russian Mafia, Godzilla, Hitler, third World War
prevented you make a transfer?"
"You are not bigger than Almighty God.If You were created by God, then i command the charm you are using to fail.IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH. REKE MAMA LAKKAKULIMAKA." Barrister Aby
"fock yuuuuuuu" - Kevin Ezeh
"i hope u r real..bcos u r sounding like a joker now" - Day0
"If you have nothing to say or do, go f**k yourself." N4na

Ivory Coast
United States <- Fake dog adoption site

pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Dancing Banana

Mortar x20
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 2:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Why are England so crap?

It starts here:

And finishes here:

England need a complete top to bottom overhaul if they ever want to stand a chance of winning anything at international level.

*EDIT*
I think a quick look at the people running English football will show you the extent of the problem. Only one has any direct football knowledge.

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
breadcrumb
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 3:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

holy shit...I just saw the first and the second goal before on youtube.... Shocked Shocked Shocked I sincerly hope that the goalkeeper got fired too, didn�t he??? Shocked Shocked

If he is looking for a job now, I am sure he would fit perfectly into the austrian football league Laughing Laughing

"your papa, i do you ok, you do fuck your self off goodday" Hitman lad to Usm4an B3ll0
"fuck you and your mumu family for ever andv ever, you go die for bicycle accident this year" Hitman to Usm4n B3ll0
"once again thank you for the disappointment and arranged confussion." Barrister Ise
"Do you said am stupid" lad posing as Mike Pence
Postcount doesn´t matter.
pony Rolling Eyes (Admin Certified)
9x United Kingdom 2x Spain Benin Netherlands Nigeria Switzerland
Mortar x12
Hekate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 3:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wright B Hindyou wrote:
Champagne tonight at Swiss & Austrian police HQ..... Cool

I doubt that - there are other countries going with their own hardcore hooligans. They usually stick to fighting with the English hooligans. Now they'll all be fighting with each other.

@Don - surely Gordon Banks was more than just 'acceptable'? Peter Shilton was highly rated by the rest of the world too. Or are you just not old enough to remember them? Laughing Wink

I don't care who the FA appoint, as long as they don't try to poach Le Boss from us! Evil or Very Mad

We have on our programms according to the lay down rules to pay the Asians mostly the indians and malasians now and after that it may change. Rev. James Ucheomma

do you really think that i am just a stupid man like you,listen for the veru last time if i did'nt see XXXX after 24 hours you will heat your self.. [love scammer Chucks]

IT'S NOT I LOOKING FOR WORK.GOD FORBID.I CAN BE IN AN OCEAN AND WASH MY HEAD WITH MY SPIT. THANKS AND GOD BLESS.
MARK DOUGLAS.

United Kingdom France 2 x Netherlands
Cellphone
Safari See SP's Irish Safari!
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 3:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is 'The Special One' still jobseeking?

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Tasman
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 3:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Special One has been touted as a prospect. I suspect he will want much ���� though. More than Sven for sure.

"What you can tell me now? Maybe Russian Mafia, Godzilla, Hitler, third World War
prevented you make a transfer?"
"You are not bigger than Almighty God.If You were created by God, then i command the charm you are using to fail.IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH. REKE MAMA LAKKAKULIMAKA." Barrister Aby
"fock yuuuuuuu" - Kevin Ezeh
"i hope u r real..bcos u r sounding like a joker now" - Day0
"If you have nothing to say or do, go f**k yourself." N4na

Ivory Coast
United States <- Fake dog adoption site

pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Dancing Banana

Mortar x20
Fo'andles
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 4:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

For what my 2 pence is worth, the basics is all to do with the way way the english FA minds work.

The new Wembley Stadium has been built with a closing roof, now why had it not been closed for the last couple of days, prior to Saturday?

They, the FA had allowed American Football to be played, i believe at least 4 games and the pitch should have been relaid, afterwards.

This is not the first time the FA have done this, i remember so years ago they allowed a show jumping event to take place at Wembley, shortly followed by the cup final.

The remarks at that time was that the pitch was like a cabbage patch, the FA's comments at the time was "that they would never allow it to happen again".

What happened both managers made comments about the pitch, the serbia manager remarking on that is like a ice rink and we have the same remarks made by the FA, as years ago.

O.K rant over, but when the FA headquarters are in Soho Square, makes you wonder.
Goldry Bluszco
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 4:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Whilst I do believe we should have qualified for the finals, certainly in that group, the England manager job is a poison chalice. McClaren was much too inexeperienced, despite being assistant manager for all those years. Brian Kidd was a brilliant number 2 to Ferguson, but couldn�t do it on his own. Ditto McClaren.

Sadly, despite having great players, we didn�t have a great team. I think Lampard and Gerard should never play in the same team, they go together like Steak and errr, something you can�t eat with steak...

pony
Don
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 4:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hekate wrote:
@Don - surely Gordon Banks was more than just 'acceptable'? Peter Shilton was highly rated by the rest of the world too. Or are you just not old enough to remember them?

Well...that and David Seaman has erased any potential fond memory of an English goalie before him. Laughing

**"Freedom? There ain't no fuckin' Freedom!"**
thud419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 5:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
they go together like Steak and errr, something you can�t eat with steak...

The two main food groups are Garlic and Chocolate. Since steak is in the Garlic group, all you need to so is to choose something in the Chocolate group. Custard, for example.

I did not f**k your wife in any way -- Nike Akanbi
I don't know what else to do or do I continue filling and filling forms. -- Barr. Koloti
you has been dribbling me up and down but I will show some thing you have never seen before, I think you breath air wait and see. -- Sand Timer Barr. Cole
Cellphone x14
United States x 0.25 won from Reaper in a sucker's bet

Hello Kitty! pony Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts x several
Hekate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 6:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don wrote:
Well...that and David Seaman has erased any potential fond memory of an English goalie before him. Laughing

Good old Spunky - I was so much happier with him in goal for Arsenal than Mad Jens! Laughing

As for the FA - well, who are these blokes, and how do they get their jobs?? I looked at them all at that press conference, and the only one I recognised was Barwick, cos he's the 'talking head', usually.

Have to agree that the England manager's job would only be one place above stoking the boilers in Hell on my jobs list - the press here make it a fecking nightmare to do. Even when there's someone who knows what he's doing in the job, and unfortunately I'd have to say that a man who made dropping D. Beckham Esq his first action in his new job really did not have a fecking clue! Can't believe they passed over Lippi and appointed McClaren (or is that just a myth??)!!

We have on our programms according to the lay down rules to pay the Asians mostly the indians and malasians now and after that it may change. Rev. James Ucheomma

do you really think that i am just a stupid man like you,listen for the veru last time if i did'nt see XXXX after 24 hours you will heat your self.. [love scammer Chucks]

IT'S NOT I LOOKING FOR WORK.GOD FORBID.I CAN BE IN AN OCEAN AND WASH MY HEAD WITH MY SPIT. THANKS AND GOD BLESS.
MARK DOUGLAS.

United Kingdom France 2 x Netherlands
Cellphone
Safari See SP's Irish Safari!
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 9:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

windypops said
Quote:
England need a complete top to bottom overhaul if they ever want to stand a chance of winning anything at international level.

They won the Rugby World Cup not so long ago

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
Breddan Butter
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 5:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now we know why Croatia performed so well:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/7109058.stm

My IP address is 217.21.39.255. (86.57.134.49 on Sundays) Please don't come knocking on my door.
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 6:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

irishemigrant wrote:
They won the Rugby World Cup not so long ago

Clive Woodward was given nearly everything he asked for to pull that off. When the clubs started to get a bit moody and obstructive about continuing to let him have the resources for continued international success, he left.

I think the problems with English football start with the attitude people now have to kids kicking a ball against a wall, and extend right up to the characters running the FA.
The kids are viewed as a nuisance or young hoodlums, the FA a bunch of incompetent buffoons. The premiership clubs and players are just in it for themselves.

I already feel sorry for whoever takes over from McLaren. They've got a real job on their hands.

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
Standard Procedure
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 4:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

To answer the OP:
<bad f1 joke> Well, England is being run by a McClaren! </bad f1 joke>

The following statement is true
The above statement is false
Don
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 12:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The English fans could've supported to their team with some enthusiasm, like these chaps here...

**"Freedom? There ain't no fuckin' Freedom!"**
D11
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 1:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ don us english cant organise 5 mates down the pub at the same time for a drink nevermind 3,000 syncronised card swaps lol.

I make software that drives lads crazy. Thats my revenge on lads. (it all helps)

this transaction is 100 percent risk/hitch free - bobo

why no pay me - abum bello
because the cops will know it was you - me
ok this is good - abum bello
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 9:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

After Newcastle's abject performance at home to Liverpool yesterday, big Sam could be installed as the new England manager by Christmas. Laughing

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 11:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Wright B Hindyou wrote:

Champagne tonight at Swiss & Austrian police HQ.....

Hekate wrote:

Quote:

I doubt that - there are other countries going with their own hardcore hooligans.

True, but the crucial difference is that they emerge during club games, not national games. The fans of, well, Olympiakos, Feyenoord, Lazio are known to be violent, but nobody suffers violence from the fans supporting Greece, Holland, or Italy as national teams, because those fans retain a sense of national pride - as, incidentally, do the Scots and Irish.

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
MHK
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 4:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just saw the worldcup qualifying draw and england is in the same group with croatia again Twisted Evil . Looks like england won't be going to the 2010 worldcup too Twisted Evil

Templeton Peck
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 5:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In my opinion its like this:

The media say that we have a golden generation of players at the moment - rubbish! We dont have a reliable goalkeeper and have never recovered since the retirement of David Seaman, apart from John Terry, the rest of the defence are also poor. Rio Ferdinand can be one of the best centre backs in the world when he concentrates for 90 minutes but concentration is the one thing he lacks. Gary Neville is past it and Cashley Cole is too attacking for a left back.

In the midfield we have some of the greatest players in the world - but they are individuals. Gerrard and Lampard are too similar, Beckham is past it and all he wants is the 100 caps. Joe Cole is all showboat and is too cocky at times insead of getting on with the job in hand. SWP is over-rated, he outshone everyone at Man City because the rest of their team were useless, so on the back of a �24m move to Chelski, the England set-up now deem him to be an international standard player.

The striker department is almost like the goalies - we've never recovered from the retirement of Shearer. Owen should be paying double the rate of NI to compensate the NHS for the time he stays there!

On the new manager issue.....Klinsmann? How many of the British football public would stand for a German in charge of the national team?....none - i wouldnt waste my money on him. Then we come on to the subject of Shearer and Coppell.....What???? One has never managed a pub side let alone the National side and the other has kept a team of perenial over-achievers in the Prem but nothing special other than that.

The FA board should have a good clear out too. They are all virtually old enough to be drawing there pensions and are not in touch with the game of today. Its like making Victor Meldrew the new minister for youth - not a clue!!

IMO they should go balls out of the bath for Mourinho - a manager of international staure that knows the English game inside out, has the balls to make the risky substitutions, shows a passion and charisma on the touchline that has been lacking for so long and ha the ability to instill passion and belief in the dressing room. If it took a dumper truck to take Sven's wages to the bank then surely they can come up with the financial clout again? if not, then where is all the money going?

Straight in to the Brian Barwick private pension fund probably

Thanks for that........................rant over Laughing

Fake Websites Killed - United Kingdom x 1

Bank Accounts Reported - United States x 1 Thailand x 1 United Kingdom x 1 Nigeria x 1 Guernsey x 1

pony
remmy223
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 5:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

they dont need a manager now as they wont be playing any competitive football for around 3 years now.

so stick any old sole in charge as it wont make any difference.
this will save the FA millions,something they dont normally do.

Shocked

you are bauitfull i will show the picture to my kid

Death man walking.
kleindoofy
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 12:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I actually think it's very fortunate for England not being qualified for the European Cup.

Now they can concentrate all their time and energy preparing to drop out of the 2010 World Cup in the first round. Laughing
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic