SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

And introducing myself

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dominus
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 11:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi

I'm a longtime lurker but also longtime practitioner of 419eater.com tactics. I frequent an adult-oriented community that I won't name out of courtesy, that has a huge personals section. You would be shocked by the number of bikini models that are stranded in Nigeria! And always the tragic tale, husband is dead (they always say he is "late", don't you love the broken English of swimsuit models), and they want to come and join you in perfect unity, if you'll only rush down to Western Union and send them some airfare money.

I'm a little too lazy to do the whole soundboarding gig, but I do enjoy all the tips and tactics that take up a lot of their time, possibly keeping them from breaking another heart somewhere. And the site moderators are grateful for my vigilant whistle-blowing.

So hello from a longtime fan, 419 eaters!

Sincerely,
Gregory
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 12:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, lets do this:

Welcome to Eater Very Happy

First thing to do is get a mentor, I highly recommend it. Click HERE

Read the stickies, NN's starter one is very good, Click HERE

Have fun, bait safe but most of all, stay away from Don.

Edit: and TSnerd, he's sadistic

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 12:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Dominus and welcome

We have section devoted here to the romancers where you may be able to pick up a few new tricks in making the scammers lives harder.

If you dont mind sending me a PM with that site you mentioned as we are allways looking for new places to find scammers.

What we generally do is create fake profiles with information that no real person will go for which avoids the inocent people.

Of course by doing this we can prove the fake ones which may in turn help the real members of that site.

You say you have some experience which is good but the collective knowledge of this place will increase your effectiveness to mess with the buggers.

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
Dominus
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 12:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Awesome, will faithfully follow all requests and suggestions!
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 2:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Very Happy

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 3:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Dominus! Very Happy

Click for lad pain. - New to the forum? Introduce yourself HERE!
Easter Egg 2012 pony Turns that frown upside down- TS
Mc Fry
<-- Official 419Eater buns awarded by Luther Blissett, bun-enabler extraordinaire.
Pith Helmet Remy D1ckson - 1,000 miles from Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire to Lagos, Nigeria and back!

Lad Quotes
http://members.419eater.com/~419weasel/ladquotes.html
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic