SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A lad who will definitely not be voting for Stephen Colbert

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 7:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been writing to this lad for about 5 weeks and have used "Stephen Colbert" as my character. I told the lad all about my issues getting elected in South Carolina and how depressing it was that it wasn't going well.

At first he was encouraging (he even compared me to Lincoln at one point!).

Quote:
H Stephen,

I got your heart-touching mail but i have a few words for you. Weep no more better days are coming up ahead of you. The fact that you lost is not a point but if you know why you lost , you will never loss again. Stand firm and face the chanllenges of life . Dont quit, because quiter never winners and winners never quit.. Remember the great man (Abraham lincoln) who lost severally but never quit later he became a winner, so dont quit you will be a inner one day.

Stephen, make the payment first thing this morning, nothing shall stop your fortunes, get back to me with the information as soon as you have done tha. I will be for you to encourage you to achieve your political ambition.

LAMBERT LEE

Quote:

Dear Llamb,

Wow, thank you so much for your kind e-mail. It made me feel a lot better.

I think I lost because they just didn't take me seriously (and that Hillary Clinton probably provided better refreshments than I did).

You're right about Lincoln, he was a great leader who never quit. He was also married to a crazy woman and got shot at the theater, but I guess that's not the point.

You're e-mail has inspired me to get right back on my feet. I will go to the bank this morning as you said.

Thank you so much Llamb. Your words mean more to me than you can ever know.

Sincerely,
Stephen

However, I got bored with him and his partner (it was a side bait anyway and there are other baits I want to focus on more), so I started being not very nice to him.

I guess he's had enough:

Quote:
The electoral proccess is a mirror where people look at themselves. If you are good, the masses make you the winner but if you are bad the masses make you the loser. That was why you lost in your last election and you will continue to loss because you are an embodiment of permanent failure, an epitome of misfortune of life. Criminals , deceipt, liars like you can rule in anywhere in USA, so stop trying , dont dress yourself in a borrowed robe, where you know how criminal minded you are.

I have filed your personal information and your last mail to me to the USA legal council, that mail will stand against you in anything you do in the USA. Next time in your life you will learn never to joke with an attorney-at-law like me, they will file a suit against you any time you raise your urgly gallopy head to contest for any political position , even in your immediate home.

Stephen, you are a disgrace to your generation, to have chosen to waste my time, you are wasted in life.

Go and show your evil dids to the whole world, you will face an open disgrace, in no distant time.

I had to reply and correct him on his error:

Quote:
Thanks, but my run for office is over anyway. You wound me sir by rubbing salt in my wounds. For the record, I did not lose, I was deemed ineligible by the South Carolina Democratic Party executive committee. I dedided to withdraw from the race after that. I decided that I didn't want to put the country through another agonizing Supreme Court battle.

As for me showing my evil "dids" to the world, I already do that on my nationally televised tv show. But there's a writer's strike on right now, so that will have to wait a few months.

Anyway, you just leap frogged from my "On Notice" board to my "Dead to Me" list.

And remember, what I say is right, and nothing anyone else says could possibly be true.

Sincerely,
Stephen

I guess he won't be buying the book either Sad

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to Ziguinchor
Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Safari = Mattar - Abidjan, Ivory Coast to Accra, Ghana
Safari = Stanley, co-bait with VDJ, Gadget and Jayhawk - Aba to Benin City
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts
Mercury
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 8:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
you are an embodiment of permanent failure

I love that line Laughing

"should i go to hair dressing salon for the application of the tattoo?"

Join the church of today
Mr Fishe
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 9:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There was a lot of thought put into that reply � looks like you really got under his skin. I especially liked "any time you raise your urgly gallopy head". Laughing

I like the idea of baiting as Mr Colbert, I might have to pinch that from you. He was the funniest thing on the box last time I was in the States.

Magic eye fun: Western Union MoneyGram
Pre-transfer red tape: Department of Homeland Security HM Revenue & Customs
Mandatory customer survey: Western Union

"I have decided to leave the church and join a travelling circus..." - the original and best
Eight
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 3:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very cool choice of baiting character, Worf. Very Happy And thanks for posting this so that we have something Colbert-related to keep us amused while he's off the air. Thumbs up

United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Benin Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Nigeria France Benin

Avatar from sweethell ** www.ScamWarners.com - Victim warnings, support, advice & information ** Click here to donate to 419Eater.com
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic