SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Sandrine (Now with Trophy!)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 6:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I pulled this one out of the excess letter file. It is a standard wealthy orphan scam. I'll spare you the opening salvos. Here is my response to her sending me a pitifully small photo and a certificate of "Compagny Registration" and death certificate for her father.

Quote:
Dear Sandrine,

We have a few problems here, my dear. First, the photo you sent me of yourself is much too small. Send me a much larger photo in in that photo I want you to be touching your right ear. That way I know it is really you.

Also, the certificate of company registration you sent is not valid in the Federal Kingdom of Great Britian where I live. All such certificates must have the words "ALL HAIL TO THE QUEEN MAJESTY AND MASTER PHILIP" or they are not valid in my country.

Finally, I must see the medical certificate of Dr. Coulibally Aka, who signed your father's death certificate.

I am so happy that you want me to help you. As I said earlier, I know a way we can do this transaction and bring you here to England to study. You can be my new adopted daughter.

Please get back to me with these corrections right away.

Love,

Catherine Eddowes

That should keep her busy for a little while.

"You are stressing us over the payment...and I myself is going crazy over this" --Jessica D0nald tries MTCN S3cur3
"YOU STEEL MAKIN THE SOME MISTAKE FOR THE PAYMENT SLIP YOU SENT US" -- J0hn Smith
"i want you to stop send us an email again because you have giving us a desegrace" -- Smitty
"OUR BANK IS ABOVE OF ALL THIS NOSENCE ART OK" -- J0hn Smith
"Please be serious and sincerely over this Mather, don't take this as a jocking Mather." -- Chicklets

Last edited by bunnyrabbit on Tue Nov 27, 2007 3:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 2:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great lad de-education in process there Laughing

One note of caution - trying for trophies early in the bait usually results in twigged lads.

No fear though, there's plenty more fish in the sea Wink

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 3:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There's always a chance you'll strike lucky bunnyrabbit , but your first mails should be tempting him to invest his time on you. You can prepare him for your future demands by stating how you need reassurance, but you should make yourself look like an easy mark.

The Lotto Lads never mention in their first mail about the fees you'll have to pay, and though we aren't scammers, the same tactic applies. Lure your scammer in and THEN start reeling him in with your requests.

Unless he's desperate or stupid and inexperienced, he's likely to write you off. I like stupid Lads but if you make demands on them they'll often refer them to their Oga or a more experienced friend who'll advise him to drop you.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 6:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

bearkat419 wrote:
One note of caution - trying for trophies early in the bait usually results in twigged lads.

No fear though, there's plenty more fish in the sea Wink

Exactly. Also, I can always re-bait from a different addy. My experience is not so much that they twig but rather that they simply make excuses for not sending the trophies, especially the photographs and that is an excuse for slappage (my real love).

As Gomer said, sometimes you strike it lucky with a real boob. I usually prefer to do it this way, though sometimes I am more patient as well.

"You are stressing us over the payment...and I myself is going crazy over this" --Jessica D0nald tries MTCN S3cur3
"YOU STEEL MAKIN THE SOME MISTAKE FOR THE PAYMENT SLIP YOU SENT US" -- J0hn Smith
"i want you to stop send us an email again because you have giving us a desegrace" -- Smitty
"Please be serious and sincerely over this Mather, don't take this as a jocking Mather." -- Chicklets
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 7:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Update. Sandrine (scammer), Catherine Eddowes.

Dear Catherine Eddowes,

I received your mail and the contents of the mail is well understood to me, The certificat of the company i sent to you is the company that my late father is working by then, So i sending the documents to be sure that i am faithful for you.

Dr Coulibally Aka is the one that sign the dead certificate of my late father, I just from the huspital now ask the new Dr there he also told me that Dr Coulibally Aka is no more working here again that he was posted to another huspital which i do not no where.

As i just from the bank today, The banker said that they will like to hear from you when i was explain to them about you, So they requesting to no from you if that is through i was telling them, Please all i need from you is to assure that you will not betrayed me after receive this money to your account?

I want to come over there if it is possible this transaction will end within 14 days as i told you what the bank told, In fact my life here is indanger which i do not no people well due to i was start my education in Accra Ghana nearest our country there my parents send me school and i am travel there with airropren since my father was dead there is no one ready to help me further my education where i stop, They only looking way to kill me so that they will herite this money my father left me for my living.

You have not send the information i requesting from you, Why i need this information is to help us in this transaction, 1 The private telephone is for easy and communication? 2 The % i will offer you is to clear me that you are agree? 3 The address where you living incase of my travel dawn there? 4 Your Duty i mean what you are doing for live?

Please as soon as i receive this information i will forward the bank contact to you as the banker said that they will like to no you and hear from you as i do not no much about transaction so they is my helper in this matter.

Remember what i told you that you should keep this transaction confidencial because i do not no who is the enemies that is after my life, The reason why i want this transfer is to between me and you also the bank is because of my life that is all.

Thanks for your mail.

Your's Love.
Miss S4ndrine Nzi.

Dearest Sandrine,

We are not gettting off to a very good start are we my dear?

I need a larger photo of you touching your right ear.

I need you to add the words "ALL HAIL TO THE QUEEN MAJESTY AND MASTER PHILIP" to the certificate.

I need you to find the doctor and send me his medical certificate.

My dear, how can I help you if you do not abjur to my instructions?

Here is my photo.

Catherine Eddowes

Fake photo attached.
Dear Catherine Eddowes,

In fact this process is to had me to make and they is no way i can start it, So i can see that our understanding is too had for us, But in this process now, i can only said that we can stop this matter because why, If you are really that you want to help me this is not excuse to delaying.

The bank said that they will like to hear from you, So i do not no how i can explan them what is the delayin, and i wil tell them to stop the transaction because of your requesting it is impossible for me to process.

Thank for your mail.

Your's Love.
Miss S4ndrine Nzi.

Hello Dear Sandrine,

I am very disappointed in you. How can I trust you if you cannot do simple things like this? OK, I will forget about the doctor's medical certificate. You do not have to get this for me. But I do have to know something. Are you loyal to our Regal Majesty Queen Elizabeth and her husband Master Philip? If you are loyal, I think we can come to an agreement that is not too had for you do start.

Please tell me: Are you loyal to our Regal Majesty Queen Elizabeth?

Warmest Regards from England,

Catherine Eddowes

I am setting her up for signing and fingerprinting my own little "Oath of Allegiance" to Her Majesty. Sometimes a good strategy is to make high demands at first and then back off a little after they make excuses. Then the alternate demands you give seem much more "reasonable."

bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 4:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Today's reply. Now we are getting to the fun part:

Dear Catherine Edd0wes,

What is the mean of (Reg4l M4jesty Queen Elizabeth) I want you to understand me well and tell me what that mean.

Listen i am truth for you what i said it is so, If you want to help me with all your mind you do it, I am not the liar but if you can be truth and beleive me in this transaction you will call me oneday that is a good news that you have receive my money.

Explain to me what is the mean of that (Reg4l M4jesty Queen Elizabeth) and tell me what i will do for this ok, The bank said that they will like to hear from you as soon as possible.

Thank for your mail.

Your's Love.
Miss Sandrine Nzi.

Dear Sandrine,

Her Reg4l M4jesty Queen Elizabeth is the ruler of my country. I live in the Feder4l Kingdom of England. Elizabeth is our ruler and she is married to Sen4tor Philip. Their son, R4j4h Charles, will be our next ruler. I only do business with those who are loyal to our Regal Queen. So, are you loyal to Her Reg4l M4jesty Elizabeth and Sen4tor Philip? Please answer yes or no ok.

Catherine Edd0wes

bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 10:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

From Sandrine (some preliminaries snipped):

I have agreed from you what you said and all i need from you. Is to assure me you will help me to get this money out this country to your company account or any account you want the bank to transfer this money into and once again i will like you to promise me with all your heart you will help out of this problem.

And once again you will help me to look for nice University where I can continue my education, because i have lost everything after my late father died.

Thank for your mail.
Best Regard.
Miss Sandrine Nzi.

Nb: is the lawyer here will be obtained all the whole documents.

Is she loyal to Her Regal Majesty and Senator Philip? She didn't really say.
Sandrine, my dear, you are being evasive. You have still not told me whether you are loyal to Her Reg4l M4jesty Elizabeth and her husband Sen4tor Philip.

You have to say very clearly to me "I am loyal to Her Reg4l Majesty Elizabeth of the Federal Kingdom of England and her husband Sen4tor Philip." You must clearly say this in your next e-mail or I will not help you any more. You do not expect me to help someone who is not loyal to Her Regal Majesty, do you?

Catherine Eddowes

Now she says it:
Dear Catherine Eddowes,

I said that i am loyal to her Reg4l Majesty Elizabeth and her Husband Sen4tor Philip, As long as you all is respect them i will respect also, Because why i am someone that is like loyal to the people, I am loyal to them.

I just from the bank this money the bank director said that they will like to hear from you, And also the baker said that in this case that we will get a lawyer here who will help us to get some legal documents on your behalf as my new beneficiary of this money, The bank said that the documents is to assure that you are the owner of the money here that is why the documents need to obtain before the transfer.

etc., etc., blah blah.

Oath certificate required:
Dear Sandrine,

I am so happy that you are Loyal to Her Reg4l Majesty Elizabeth and her Husband Sen4tor Philip. You didn't say that clearly before but now you did. I believe that I can do business with you then if you do one more thing. I need you to print the attached Oath of Allegiance and then sign it on the line indicated and place your thumb print on the other line. When you do this I will know you are really a seriouse person who is loyal to Her Reg4l Majesty Elizabeth and her Husband Sen4tor Philip. Note: You must print and sign the certificate. A photoshopped signature is not acceptable.

Catherine Eddowes

bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 3:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

From Sandrine:

Dear Catherine Eddowes,

Thank for your mail and am very to hear from you today and I really appreciate your Oath of Allegiance which you sent to me and I will do what you said immediately.

Please I will like you also to promise me after this money arrive into your account you will not disappointed me, because this is my late hope in world that why I really handle everything to you to make sure you get this money in your account and you will help me to invest this money in a nice investment which you know in your country.

And I hope there�s some University in your country where I can study there after I arrive in your country and I will like to informed again to take me as your daughter because I don�t have anybody expect God almighty whom created the world.

Thank for your mail.
Yours Love.
Miss S4ndrine Nzi.

Trophy time:

bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 11:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

She wanted to know about our universities, so...
My dearest darling daughter Sandrine,

Thank your for returning the oath.

I am so happy that you want to come to my country and go to university. Let us talk about that now, shall we? We have many good universities here in the Federal Kingdom of Great Britain and England. There is Mullshoe University at Mitre Square. This is were I went. Then there is Wallrous-Tittie Univeristy, where our President Gordon Brown went to school. Senator Philip attended Bovyne College at Cowford University. Would you like to study there?

Just say the word, my dear daughter and I will send you to any university you like. Let me know your position.

Your Mumy,

Catherine Eddowes

Henrik Larsson
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 11:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

GomerPyle wrote:
There's always a chance you'll strike lucky bunnyrabbit , but your first mails should be tempting him to invest his time on you. You can prepare him for your future demands by stating how you need reassurance, but you should make yourself look like an easy mark.

The Lotto Lads never mention in their first mail about the fees you'll have to pay, and though we aren't scammers, the same tactic applies. Lure your scammer in and THEN start reeling him in with your requests.

Unless he's desperate or stupid and inexperienced, he's likely to write you off. I like stupid Lads but if you make demands on them they'll often refer them to their Oga or a more experienced friend who'll advise him to drop you.

Yep, thats the most important lesson I've learned thusfar in baiting.
LaBrea
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 3:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

bunnyrabbit wrote:
Just say the word, my dear daughter and I will send you to any university you like. Let me know your position.

Can't wait to see how she does on the pre-entrance screening exams..... Very Happy

"Sir I sworn an oath as a legal luminary to defend your cause in all ramification from the armpit of the law" - Barr. W4k4r4 Iss4c
pony pony pony Mortar x6 Closed lad accounts x25
Click here to help your lad miss his scam quota
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic