SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Representative scammer using UK charity

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 11:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This should be in Surplus Scams, but I want this lad to get special attention

I have been passed this scam by a colleague in work who was forwarded it from a US friend of hers.
(keep up at the back, there)

The scammer is running a representative scam (voluntary work) on behalf of Quarriers http://www.quarriers.org.uk/about/index.php by advertising in various US based online newspapers (in this particular case, the Houston Chronicle).

Quarriers looks after disadvantaged children including people with epilepsy - a condition very close to me.
The lad is using the name Stacey Long and can be contacted on
[email protected]

Quarriers know of the scam (I have contacted them about this and the name Stacey Long is known to them) but can do little about it.

But we can, can't we Wink

Stacey Longs I.P address [195.225.62.70] checks to an Israeli satellite. Go figure.

the scam:
Quote:
PART TIME WORK FROM HOME

Hello ,
I am Stacy Long i do care for Orphan Homes and work for The Church orphans And Orphan Homes, I live in United Kingdom,with my two kids, I have been working for the orphans home since I was 22 years old ,That gives me about 53 years plus my age of experience,I have just founded my own orphan home in just 3 years now in united kingdom At it's height,our Quarriers Village accommodated 1500 children at a time. In all, more than 30,000 children passed through Quarriers Village. Over 7000 migrated to Canada or Australia, and others , we need to raise over millions a year through generous supporters who donate their money,time or energy.

These donations are crucial in helping us improve people's lives and rise to the challenges of society's changing needs. we have care for the private and local orphans from all around the world.I am always facing serious difficulties when it comes to orphan in Americans.there are donation all around the world ,but They are always referring to pay with a US POSTAL MONEY ORDER CASHIER CHECK ,which is difficult for me to cash here in United Kingdom,I am looking for a representative in the states who will be working form as a partime worker as our bookkeeper and i will be willing to pay 10% for every transaction which wouldn't affect your present state of works someone who would help me receive payments from my customers in the United state of America,I mean someone that is responsible and reliable,cause the cost of coming to the state and getting payments is very expensive,i am working on setting up a branch in the states,so for now i need a representative in the united states who will be handling the payment aspect.

YOUR SALARY/PAYMENT DELIVERY:
Your salary is based on commission for the first 2 Months and there after you will be promoted as the regional manager, and you will be entitled to $400-$600 per week with is $1,600 per week with some allowances which will be made know to you later. Your commission will be ten percent (10%) of every transaction you process on our behalf. This implies that every $5000 you process, you stand to gain $500. You will deduct your $500 with any extra cost of sending the money to the company before sending the rest of the money to the company. "Cash In Hand" or "Cash at counter".Once you receive any payment, you will notify us, and then have it cashed. You will have to send the money to the company via Western Union Money Transfer or Money Gram or wire transfer (depending the amount of money processed) as you will be instructed.

INTERESTED APPLICANT:
If you are interested in starting the job, please get back to the me with the following details:
FIRST NAME :
LAST NAME :
CITY :
STATE :
ZIP CODE :
PHONE NUMBER :
WEBSITE http://www.quarriers.org.uk/support/index.php

I would appreciate some help in keeping this little shit busy.

Incidentally, while talking to Quarriers, I mentioned about baiting
"Och, you're not the guy who wrote that funny yellow book are ye?"
"No, but I know a man who did"
"Och, it's really funny!"
Very Happy

Barrister Addo Williams: I want you to know that I am not impressed with your performance towards this project.
Mattins Wilson: ...and they stated morken me and tarfing at me as if am a full, so please it is enough OK. /AND/ I promise you for all this furffring that you are furffring to me <--- No, I haven't a clue either
Peter Ovdo: I want you to have trust in me that all is ok as stated in my last mail to you which i wrote in big letters

Ethel Gnassingbe: FOUK YOU AND GO TO HELL

"I am a bomb technician. If you see me running, try to keep up"
spot

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 12:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Stacey can also be found here http://www.theresident.com/other/classifieds/classifieds.shtml

Quote:
Due to the renovation and expansion scheme a small company is looking for part time Work from home book keeper, it pays $3000 a month plus benefits and takes only little of your time. Please contact us for more details.
Requirements - Should be a computer Literate. 2-3 hours access to the internet weekly. Must be over 19yrs of age. Must be Efficient and Dedicated. If you are interested and need more information, Please send e-mail to: [email protected] Contact name: Stacy Long

Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 12:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Count me in. My cheque count is a bit low this week. Very Happy

Application just sent.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 12:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

llamedos wrote:
Quarriers know of the scam (I have contacted them about this and the name Stacey Long is known to them) but can do little about it.

They could at least put a prominent scam warning on their home page about it, I had a look but I can't see any reference to it, so there is a little they can do about it, but have not.

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 4:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^
I've just called the lass back about this as she told me there used to be a warning on the home page.
It would appear that the warning was removed - possibly because it was deemed "out-of-date" - for a seperate announcement (press release not associated with the scam) and hadn't been replaced Rolling Eyes

She'll make sure that the "girl in charge of the website" puts it right.

I also told her about that ad in "The Resident" uncovered by Spot just to let her know that the scam is still live and ongoing.

Barrister Addo Williams: I want you to know that I am not impressed with your performance towards this project.
Mattins Wilson: ...and they stated morken me and tarfing at me as if am a full, so please it is enough OK. /AND/ I promise you for all this furffring that you are furffring to me <--- No, I haven't a clue either
Peter Ovdo: I want you to have trust in me that all is ok as stated in my last mail to you which i wrote in big letters

Ethel Gnassingbe: FOUK YOU AND GO TO HELL

"I am a bomb technician. If you see me running, try to keep up"
Shagnasty
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 1:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

W4rw1ck Hunt has applied for a position.

Here's hoping I dont get passed over because of the volume of applications?

You can't cheat an honest man, never give a sucker an even break, and never wise up a chump. WC
William Wankur
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 2:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't need the check cashing job because I am already extremely wealthy.

I will however make a generous donation just as soon as they send me their bank account information.

"Why are you making me feel stupid?" - Mike Tutu

$5 Million in fake checks and counting!
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 11:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Count me in on this one, I really hate charity scammers.

u can keep sending money to Gomer and leave me alone - Agent Smith cracks up

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"
Sand Timer - 18 mths: Louis

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
music man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 4:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Gene Hunt is looking for a job Very Happy

Switzerland x2 Netherlands x2 Filipino flag United States x104 United Kingdom x213 Portugal x4 Spain x20 Belgium x4 Canada Hong Kong Italy x2 x1 France x2 Russia x2 Luxembourg Australia x2 Sweden x2 Czech Republic x2 Mortar x13

You will rot in jail.watch your back- any shadow could be mine ! YOU ARE VERY EASY TO TRACK IN YOU NEIGHBOURHOOD ! DRUNKARD AND A SCUMBAG LIKE YOU!
mike lawrence (cheque scammer)

Go fuck your dead parents asshole!!!How can a deaf fool make clean money..The money that you have will never be spent on anything reasonable.
So fuck off..dont reply me again until the cops get your stinking ass...
Lyord Melson- cheque scammer
$4.002million and £214K in fake cheques taken out of circulation. (updated May 2009)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic