SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Mass bait request please...Holocaust parasite...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 11:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Tommo, I get a US provider, Liquidweb for your second email and the massbait one is Nigeria.

u can keep sending money to Gomer and leave me alone - Agent Smith cracks up

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"
Sand Timer - 18 mths: Louis

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
sekhmet29
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 11:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was gonna have a go on the first one, but since there's another, I'll take him on instead. It just shocks me that people can sink so low. Evil or Very Mad

Mind you, that's why they're called criminals.

pony

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified "Atta Girl"!
LaBrea
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 2:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Count me in. Lad pain=my gain. Evil or Very Mad

"Sir I sworn an oath as a legal luminary to defend your cause in all ramification from the armpit of the law" - Barr. W4k4r4 Iss4c
pony pony pony Mortar x6 Closed lad accounts x25
Click here to help your lad miss his scam quota
Tigbitties
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 9:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My latest email to Klaus Jacobi has just been rejected by his email server because the 3 MB write junk file that I attached as my �passport� exceeded his mailbox allowance. I�ve sent him an appropriate slap for being so unprofessional for using such an unreliable email provider and demanding an explanation.

This is now a good time for everyone else baiting him to also say you tried sending a scan of your passport but the email bounced. That should keep him busy while he tries to free up space on his in-box

Click here for Singing Lads and listen to the back catalogue for talented lads singing. Includes Bohemian Rhapsody, Postman Pat, The Lumberjack Song, Nellie the Elephant, Old Macdonald Had a Farm, Money - That's what I Want and many more.
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 7:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

His inbox is still full so he got a slap from me and he generously gave me a new addy to send my 8 meg junk file too Very Happy
[email protected]

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 11:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He still hasn't responded to me, and I have two characters... would really like to get my hooks into this piece of shit.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 11:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We have reached a bit of an impasse on his request for my ID. I told the b*gger that my passport was away for renewal with a mild slap when he asked for it again.

If he bails out, another character awaits. I hate these bastards.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
PRS Girly Girl
Will Post for Food

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 12:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have not heard back from this scumbucket either. Perhaps I will try the address supplied by RL.

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A. Heinlein

Mortar x3
Pith Helmet Banjul, The Gambia to Dakar, Senegal and back. 0usman C4mar4
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 12:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^May be an idea to ASEM him if you do, otherwise he'll wonder where you got it from, especially if it's a new addy.

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 12:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

His original addy appears to be bouncing. He has sent out his original script from this new one...

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik

wingman
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 2:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had previously insult baited this guy. He responds to all my insults in Igbo.

Quote:
AMU GI KUSI OLU AND IPU NNE GI

Quote:
NNA GI GWARA MU NA IKE NNE GI NA ESISI,OBU NA ICHOPUTABEYI NA O BU EZIOKWU,AS NWA IGBO IHE IJE NENE IKE NNE GI OFUMA AS IN TEST YOUR NNE BY IRA YA OTU KI MA RA MO NESISI.

2.IKE NWNYE GI NA AGBABU MA KA GONORIA ADIM SURE NO GI NA NDI AKWUNA NA A BA UPTIMON NA LAGOS BUT MA GWA GI IME CHA IHAA INA EME NA LAGOS I GA AKPA AKA BATA ALA IGBO EBE I CHOYI IGBA MGBO AND I CHOYI IRAPU NDI NA AGBA MGBO KA HA GBATA IHE

NNA GI KWU OTO RA NNE GI YA MERE GI EZUZUEZUZU. I WELL I TOUGHT A WORD IS ENOGH FOR A WISE BUT 20,000 000 WORDS CAN NOT HELP YOU MAKA NA IBU EWU OBURO NKE NDI IGBO KAM NKE AWUSA.NA KWO EGO NA NET NA EDERE MU IHE KA MU NA AKUZIRI GI IHE MAKA NA ACHOPUTARAM NA IKWEYI AGA AKWUKWO MGBE IBE NAGA.KAMU JUOKENE GI NNA GI AMU YA OKA NA EKELIEKELI BIKO ACHOGIM OKNA EKELI OZO KA ORAPU IMU PRAT2 GI.KA ODI ECHI.

Total amount in counterfeit checks taken off the street: $11450USD

"YOU THE TALK OF SCAM YOU WILL REMAIN POOR OVER THERE, YOU DONT KNOW EZE EGO OF IHIALA.."[email protected]

"if only u had a little bit more education........u probably wouldn't have ended up this way."...Dr Bola Taylor

"THE GOD OF ABRAHAM WILL DESTROY U THIS 2007 YOU WILL NOT ENTER 2008 ."...henry oranusi (fake minister)
Cellphone x5 Closed lad accounts x6 pony
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 10:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Another one...

Quote:
FROM THE DESK OF DR VOLKER PAUL CHAIRMAN INDEPENDENT COMMITTE OF EMINENT PERSONS SWITZERLAND My name is Dr DR VOLKER PAUL,executive chairman of Independent Committee of Eminent Persons (ICEP), Switzerland. Reference the website below for confirmation. http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Holocaust/volckmem.html ICEP is charged with the responsibility of finding bank accounts in Switzerland belonging to non-Swiss indigenes, which have remained dormant since World War II. It may interest you to know that In January 13 2005, the Swiss Banker's Association published a list of dormant accounts originally opened by non-Swiss citizens. These accounts had been dormant since the end of World War II (May 9, 1945). Most belonged to Holocaust victims. The continuing efforts of the Independent Committee of Eminent Persons (ICEP) have since resulted in the discovery of additional dormant accounts -2700 in july, 2005. The published lists contain all types of dormant accounts, including interest-bearing savings accounts, securities accounts, safe deposit boxes, custody accounts, and non-interest-bearing transaction accounts. Numbered accounts are also included. Interest is paid on accounts that were interest bearing when established. The Claims Resolution Tribunal (CRT) handles processing of all claims on accounts due non-Swiss citizens. A dormant account of NEUMANN ECKSTEIN with a credit balance of 45,000,000 US dollar plus accumulated interest was discovered by me. The beneficiary was murdered during the holocaust era, leaving no WILL and no possible records for trace of heirs. The Claims Resolution Tribunal has been mandated to report all unprocessed claims for permanent closure of accounts and transfer of existing credit balance into the treasury of Switzerland government as provided by the law for management of assets of deceased beneficiaries who died interstate (living no wills). Many people who have full records of their relatives bank details have successfully claimed their inheritance and paid in full. List of claimants who have been paid are listed on the website for verification. Visit the website below to see the list of claimants who have been paid: http://www.crt-ii.org/_awards/index.phtm Being a top executive at ICEP, I have all secret details and necessary contacts for claim of the inheritance with no encumberance. The money will be banked in the Carribean Islands, being a tax free, safe haven for money and we can share it and use in investment of our choice. Due to the sensitive nature of my job, I need a foreigner to HELP process the claim as the beneficiary. All that is required is for you to provide me your details for processing of the necessary legal, and administrative claim documents for release of the inheritance claim to you through a bank in the Carribean Island. The banks in Caribbean Islands have internet banking and telephone banking facility with electronic wire transfer feature through the internet and also anonymous ATM debit card. All these features mean additional security and convenience, so that you can stay in your country and retrieve the claims easily and effortlessly. Due to expenses which i will incur, i will take 60 percent and you will receive 40 per cent of the total amount. THERE IS NO LIENS, ENCUMBERANCES OR PROBLEM INVOLVED. You can find additional information about unclaimed money through the internet at the following websites: www.swissbankclaims.com The Holocaust Claims Processing Office has allocated the money for payment to the beneficiary awaiting submission of valid claims for necessary disbursement. I find myself priviledged to have this information and this is a great opportunity for a life time of success. For increased privacy, please reply to me via email, [email protected] Thanks once more for co-operating, Dr DR VOLKER PAUL.

Quote:
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from compute2.internal (compute2.internal [10.202.2.42])
by store24m.internal (Cyrus v2.3.10-fmsvn13559) with LMTPA;
Sat, 24 Nov 2007 03:26:21 -0500
X-Sieve: CMU Sieve 2.3
X-Resolved-to:xxx
X-Delivered-to: xxx
X-Mail-from: [email protected]
Received: from mx4.messagingengine.com ([10.202.2.203])
by compute2.internal (LMTPProxy); Sat, 24 Nov 2007 03:26:21 -0500
Received: from host1.adigen.net (host1.adigen.net [64.91.235.2])
by mx4.messagingengine.com (Postfix) with ESMTP id 21C3A9E
for <xxx>; Sat, 24 Nov 2007 03:26:21 -0500 (EST)
Received: from nobody by host1.adigen.net with local (Exim 4.6Cool
(envelope-from <[email protected]>)
id 1IvqL0-00022d-4e
for xxxxx; Sat, 24 Nov 2007 03:26:06 -0500
To: xxxx
Subject: FROM THE DESK OF DR VOLKER.S PAUL
Reply-To: [email protected]
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
Message-Id: <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2007 03:26:06 -0500
X-AntiAbuse: This header was added to track abuse, please include it with any abuse report
X-AntiAbuse: Primary Hostname - host1.adigen.net
X-AntiAbuse: Original Domain - fastmail.fm
X-AntiAbuse: Originator/Caller UID/GID - [99 32003] / [47 12]
X-AntiAbuse: Sender Address Domain - host1.adigen.net
X-Source:
X-Source-Args: /usr/local/apache/bin/httpd -DSSL
X-Source-Dir: phpformarketers.com:/public_html/images

Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 10:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OK, my-ip gives a satellite provider off West Africa, which I'm fairly inclined to believe. Because of the sent email addy, probably the same lad but impossible to tell 100%, most of the other trackers are just saying it's a private IP.
Time to have some fun with Mr Scummy.

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 10:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^As it came into the same account that I'm baiting the original lad from, I thought it might be the same lad testing me, or being just plain stupid and greedy or all three. Either way, I'm going to copy and paste the latest one into a new baiting account for added torture.

Piggybacking on the back of the deaths of millions and millions of people just makes me sick and angry.

Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 10:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Agreed, I'm 99% sure it's the same lad so I'm attacking from a different persona.

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic