SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Prof $olodo?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 5:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have seen this guys name up here, but forget who he is. Does anyone have any tips on how to handle this guy? Did i win the mugu lottery to have him contact me?

Quote:
Message From,
Prof. Chukw-uma C $oludo
Purpose; Your Compensation.

Dear Good Friend,

I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred to a Swiss Account with the cooperation of a new partner from Italy who is an international business man and oil merchant.

Meanwhile, I did not forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.

Now contact my new personal secretary, His contact is:
Name: Mr. Paul Edward. address: [email protected]

Ask him to send you the total sum of $1,500.000.00 (One Million Five hundred Thousand US Dollars) which I kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time. So feel free and get in touched with Mr. Edward Paul and instruct him where to send the fund to you.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the sufferness at that time. In the moment, I am very busy with my job as the Governor of Central Bank of Nigeria, i might not be free to be responding to your mail, that is why you should adhere to the instructions of my secretary.

Finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to my new secretary on your behalf to receive that money, so feel free to get in touch with Mr. Edward Paul. And he will send the amount to you without any delay.

With best Regard,

Prof. Chuk-wuma C $oludo

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 5:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_C.Soludo

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 5:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It just makes you wonder how a guy like that got into a life of scarming..... Laughing

Any ongoing baits with this guy?

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Ivor Grimey Colon
"Trophy slut"

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 6:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You're obviously not in contact with "The" Charles Soludo. There's got to be a load of on going baits with a Charles Soludo, since there are a huge number of lads using his name.

"If your bait does not cause an ethics thread, you are not baiting hard enough." - YeaWhatever

Pimp My Number | A Donation a Day keeps Nurse Nasty at bay
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 6:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, there are shitloads of lads pretending to be Charles Soludo, here are a few I posted on the CBN forum a while back:

http://www.cenbank.org/forum/topic.asp?id=242

Another load here all from scammers pretending to be from the CBN:

http://www.urgentmessage.org/highlyconfidential/_s?filter=soludo

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery

Last edited by Scam Patroller on Thu Nov 22, 2007 9:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 7:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

S0ludo is a pussycat.

It could be worse. It could be 'The Axe Man', whose name gets automatically scrambled for personal safety reasons round here Shocked Laughing

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 8:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have no idea how many different Soludos have written to me, but one bait featured three (two at the same time) and another bait, four (in succession).

I haven't heard from him in a while though. I guess Lads have fads too.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 9:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No, I think you guys are wrong. This has to be the real $oludo... he promised me to send $1,500,000. It looks risky free to me.

Well, does the papa email ring any bells for anyone?

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 9:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

New email from the same address:

Quote:

Dearest One,

I am Ms.victoria edd the only daughter of late Mr. and Mrs. James kono of blessed memory. After the death of my father in the year 2006, I have been searching for a reliable and trustworthy person who will not use the advantage of me.

My father was a very wealthy cocoa merchant in Abidjan the economic capital of Ivory coast and was poisoned to death by his own brothers on one of their outings on a business trip. Before his death last year in a private hospital here in Abidjan he secretly called me on his bed side and told me that he has the sum of US$2,700,000.00 ( Two million seven hundred thousand united states dollars) with a bank in Europe which he used my name as his only daughter for the next of Kin in depositing of the fund.

He also explained to me that it was because of this wealth that he was poisoned by his own brothers being (my uncles) That I should seek for a foreign partner in a country of my choice where I will transfer this money and use it for investment purposes.
Sir, I am honourably seeking your assistance to assist me in transfering this fund from bank in Europe to your bank account in your country and to make arrangement for me to come over to your country to further my education and to secure a resident permit in your country after a successful transfer of this fund.

Moreover, sir I am willing to offer you 15% of the total sum as compensation for your effort/input after a sucessful transfer of this fund to your account as I believe that this transaction would be concluded within some days you signify interest to assist me.
Please have in mind that this transaction is 100% risk free and I would want you to keep this between us. I have also contacted an attorney here that will help us legally in this transaction. On receipt of your message indicating your willingness to help, I would introduce you to the attorney that will help us towards getting all the paper works that will authorize you to claim the fund on my behalf there in Europe after fulfilment of all legal modalities.

Thanks and God bless.

Best regards,

Miss Sarah Omata.
the only daughter of late Mr. and Mrs. James Omata of blessed memory. After the death of my father in the year 2006, I have been searching for a reliable and trustworthy person who will not use the advantage of me.

My father was a very wealthy cocoa merchant in Abidjan the economic capital of Ivory coast and was poisoned to death by his own brothers on one of their outings on a business trip. Before his death last year in a private hospital here in Abidjan he secretly called me on his bed side and told me that he has the sum of US$2,700,000.00 ( Two million seven hundred thousand united states dollars) with a bank in Europe which he used my name as his only daughter for the next of Kin in depositing of the fund.

He also explained to me that it was because of this wealth that he was poisoned by his own brothers being (my uncles) That I should seek for a foreign partner in a country of my choice where I will transfer this money and use it for investment purposes.
Sir, I am honourably seeking your assistance to assist me in transfering this fund from bank in Europe to your bank account in your country and to make arrangement for me to come over to your country to further my education and to secure a resident permit in your country after a successful transfer of this fund.

Moreover, sir I am willing to offer you 15% of the total sum as compensation for your effort/input after a sucessful transfer of this fund to your account as I believe that this transaction would be concluded within some days you signify interest to assist me.
Please have in mind that this transaction is 100% risk free and I would want you to keep this between us. I have also contacted an attorney here that will help us legally in this transaction. On receipt of your message indicating your willingness to help, I would introduce you to the attorney that will help us towards getting all the paper works that will authorize you to claim the fund on my behalf there in Europe after fulfilment of all legal modalities.

Thanks and God bless.

Best regards,

Miss victoria edd

Looks like he sent me a second and third bid to scam me in the second email I got from him..

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 10:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

BTW, this is from [email protected]

This lad is at least ambitious.

Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 10:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There's not a week goes by that I don't get at least one Charles Soludo wondering if I'd be interested in profiting from an auditing error at the CBN or claiming a dormant account or standing in as a Next of Kin for a dead businessman.
Here's one I got this week in all his ID Card glory:
Yes, actual size.

"I have to sale something now to be able to drink water." -- Alice Idris on safari in Cotonou
"why did you waste my time like this why." -- US Army Captain William D Swenson
Hello Kitty! <--TS certified.

Easter Egg
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 11:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dr Steve, the email that you quoted - with the two scripts pasted together - gave me flashbacks to one I got in 2005. The Lad posted the same text in the email twenty-two times. I felt like sending him/her a picture of a white flag...

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 3:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hahahaha, well, at least mine was two different plots. Not that it was great reading... sort of 419 scam clearing house...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic