SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Potter Derrek, now stranded in Ghana

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 1:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Idiot boy apparently forgot he left F rotting in the Interpol prison. I tried his phone but the message says the phone is either switched off or the customer is out of the service area.

Frumpy and I both have Ghanian lads you can send him to. I have address and phone number for mine, he also never whines about money, and my character for him is in a coma at the moment so he could use something to do.

Quote:
sweetheart,
i am in a very big trouble now please check your messenger you will get a mobile line there please use it to call me i am in Ghana now please dear i love you call me i want to know how you feel please.
From your darling Husband,
Dan i love you please call me please

@ Jayhawk, congrats on being number two but no team wanted to be number 2 this year.
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 2:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@redshoes, #2 is great, but it will be better after Saturday night when we dash the dreams of the Tigers Very Happy

Roy, I've got some pirate lads that I am working on. They have promised to send me their pirate photos and their pirate contracts. If this works out I can give them their first mission, which will be to track down the low-life that stole their money, along with $250K out of my pirate bank account. The thieves have joined a cult church, and can be recognized by their habit of wandering the docks and shouting "Hallelujag0bble!" at the top of their lungs. Very Happy

I hate to say this, but I think that F is pretty much hosed here. I can't wait for his explanation to F as to why the hell he is Ghana.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 3:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing

This is fantastic. You can tell that even though he's really desperate he still believes it will all come good.

This protracted bait is paying off well. Excellent work guys, pat yourselves on the back, it's a job very well done! Very Happy

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 5:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Somehow I do not think that F will ever get an explanation of why Dan is in Ghana.

@ red thanks for the kudos, I came into this bait very late and I don't know him as well as most baiting him, my take is that he could use a clue.

He supplies a number that cannot even be reached. What (frumpy don't beat me up for my misspelling) a dumkoff.

Hope he joins your club soon.
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 10:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If you want to send him running round Ghana after parcels, great, as long as it looks like fate or his fault (as usual) when it all goes tits up. I don't think he will rush to get a tattoo, after all the fuss about a lousy tongue print and face scan.

We could send him to a Ghana lad as a surprise gift, but last time we did that, Jojo's lad lent mine the money to go back to Nigeria. Sad

I don't think having him killed by pirates would be a good idea, think of the ethics thread!

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 11:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ RS17, well if you are willing to pass his email addy, who knows...?
OK, Roy, just tried the following modality:
Quote:
Dear Mr. Daniel

I have a splendid plan. I have just sent a parcel to my business contact, Mr. .

We are establishing a filling station and crude oil refinery business, we have just sent him a large parcel with office accessoires, such as laptops, cell phones, usual phones, flatscreens, printers and desktop computers.

Right now I will contact him so he will leave you a share of 20 % of its contents.

I will inform him that you, Mr. Daniel, will visit him around the end of this week and you are to recieve

- 1 NOKIA N95 cell phone with accessories
- 1 SONY VAIO laptop with accessories
- 500 Euros traveling expenses

He lives in Tamale, which is in Ghana, Northern Region.

You need to get there around the end of this week to collect my personal donation to you.
I have just talked to him and he will look out for you, Mr. Daniel.

Glad to have been of help. Just before Christmas my heart is open for you, my friend.

Yours,

Well I can guess what his answer will be...but it�s worth a try I think

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 1:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Roy

Killed by pirates is good!

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 11:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Roy - Send him to ARK in Tamale.

He is DYING to meet our representatives (who we have been promising to send to meet him instead of the other way around for months now).

I doubt ARK will be inclined to help him out money wise, but even if he does he'll probably only get him back to Accra Laughing

Of course ARK might introduce him to M0535 and that could be a problem... Very Happy

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 3:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No new news from Dan, but in going back through my emails to him I thought I would share this little gem. This is an email from Dan to Barrister Charle5 S0ludo, who threatened to have Interpol arrest Dan and beat him within an inch of his life (long explanation as to how that happened, but it really doesn't matter). From January, 2007:

Quote:
Hello Mr Barr Salud0
I know you are a very big man before but the way you act to me dont seems Good at all you know that i only tol you to help me pickup those items you should have let me have them i should have give jenny her money and pay you your money in naira or in Ghana currency you know that the money is a very big money we dont have money and the company told me to come over to US for the Job ok you know i need that money and the money is not mine if we should come up and act like an africans men this is a very easy case i will pay Jenny his money in Dollars and i pay you with nigeria money you know in nigeria currency that the money is very big
please just try and let us just settle this by our self with out the interpol i really know you and i see you sometimes when you pass you are a nigeria man i really know that i even see you often times you are not a barrister i know very much well you are the central bank governor i live in Abuja but sometimes i come to spend some holiday in lagos please lets just do it together please Thanks Prof Cxxx Salud0 you have been very nice to me to be sincere the truth i know but you trying to be hard to me please i want us to salt this thing out in a kool way thanks God bless

Dan never ceases to amaze me.

Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 5:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dan is such a liar, even to a Church....

Quote:
t has been quite some months that i was a member of the church since i donated the sum of 500,000USD to the church that was when i was now made i new member of the church.
please don't send the money through western union money secure,send it through western union money transfer to any western union bank in Ghana so i can pick it up there to clean up my self.
please i am so hungry here now and tired too please you need to send it so i can use it to take care of my self.
God bless from Dan

Already a member?, no problem with showing me his tattoo then...

Quote:
Dear Sir,

If you are a member, of course you will have your member's tattoo.
Please send me a photograph of it, and I will forward some money to
you. If you are not a member, I can send you instructions.

Alternatively, visit our mission at Wechi4u, Wa Province.

The Church of Fundaligi0n,

Also, Roy gets some insight into where Dan is living now...

Quote:
Dad the church said that they can't donate any money for me without me been a member of the church.
Dad please i beg you please help me send some money here please you can't believe how i look like here i am so hungry and tired don't even have a place to rest my head,i sleep in a lorry please Dad i beg you do some thing for me please Dad please i beg you just help me send some money to Ghana so i can clean up my self please i beg you Dad please.
Please use those details i send you so my friend can help me pick it up.
Thanks Dad God bless,from your son Dan

Sadly, Dan's timing is not the best...

Quote:
Following the sudden departure of the England football manager, Steve McLaren, Mr Cr0pper has been appointed as temporary caretaker manager until a replacement is found.

For this reason, his office is closed until further notice. We
apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Hekate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 6:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh dear, poor Roy - not a great career move!! Laughing Laughing

We have on our programms according to the lay down rules to pay the Asians mostly the indians and malasians now and after that it may change. Rev. James Ucheomma

do you really think that i am just a stupid man like you,listen for the veru last time if i did'nt see XXXX after 24 hours you will heat your self.. [love scammer Chucks]

IT'S NOT I LOOKING FOR WORK.GOD FORBID.I CAN BE IN AN OCEAN AND WASH MY HEAD WITH MY SPIT. THANKS AND GOD BLESS.
MARK DOUGLAS.

United Kingdom France 2 x Netherlands
Cellphone
Safari See SP's Irish Safari!
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

Click here to support 419Eater.com
writeon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 8:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^But he's only thinking of the pay-off he'll get when he gets sacked!!!

"MY FINANCE DEPARTMENT TOLD'S ME TODAY THAT THE WESTERN UNION FORM YOU SENT WAS NOT VALID AND ELUCID" - Dr Frank Johnson

THERE IS A MURDER CASE WHICH I ENGAGE MY SELF INTO TO MAKE SURE THE CLIENT IS NOT KILLED BY HANGING, BUT I THANK GOD TODAY THAT THE CLIENT SUCIDED IN GOING TO JAIL INSTEAD OF HANGING TO DEATH,THAT IS THE REASON WHY I DIDN,T GET BACK TO YOU SOON. - Mohammed Traore

PLEASE HELP ME BECAUSE AM BURNING I MEAN I AM IN BETWEEN THE DEVIL AND THE RED SEA PLEASE. - Ruth
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 2:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So he's tired and hungry, eh? Time to let remind Dan of Barrister Charl3s S0lud0, who lives in Ghana:

Quote:
Dear Friend

This past morrow I had to opportunity to attend the annual
barr1ster/banker ball, and between the main course (glazed honey ham
covered in a carm3lized truff1e sauce, garlic mashed potatoes, fresh
green vegetables and a grilled swordfish in a pineapple cream pasting)
and the desert (chocolate mousse dripped with raspberry topping,
homemade ice cream on the side) I came to the realization that my
success as both a banker and a barrister is due to my friends. As the
holiday season comes upon us I would like to take this opportunity to
wish you the happiest of times. May your life be blessed, and may you
truly get all you deserve.

Barrister Charl3s S0lud0

Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 3:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping

Now I have to go and have lunch... again!

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
BadKarma
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 8:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The last I heard from Dan was Nov 9th. I had sent someone to Lagos to "help" him out with the passport issue etc and now Dan informs me he is in Ghana. And guess what - he needs some cash to fly back to Nigeria.

I think he will make a visit to THE bank in a couple of days.

Safari George Annan (Accra - Benin City)
Safari Dan (Accra - Lagos)

"HIS A BIG FRAUD. THE MESSAGE HE SENT TO ME IS A NIGERIA EANGLISH , I TRUST YOU SO MUCH AND I CAN GIVE YOU MY COMPANY PASSWORD TO CHECK THE MAIL HE SENT TO US."
"Just a thought. Maybe, you can get a well paid Mod job here." -Toomuchfun

Postwhores - gotta love 'em.
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 10:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Email from Dan to . Stupid satellite IP. He is happy with meeting ARK in Tamale for getting some ladpots ... but he demands a phone number... anyone willing to call him? MY voice is F�s brother John and cannot be 4hmed K4d1r1 any more.
Quote:

10:54 (Vor 40 Minuten)

friend i am so happy for your help well i don't know how to thank you,but i will say a very very big thank you for this help,i would have need his mobile number so that i can call him.man i am so pleased with your help you are good and God almighty will bless you.thanks and God bless From Joe

Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 12:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dan gets back in touch with Barrister Charle3 S0lud0:

Quote:
Friend you can't belive what interpol J0nes is doing to me,i won't say anything now,but the time i finish with him he will regreted of ever meeting me imagine he is f*cking my girlfriend that he arrested well what can you do for me now she is crying always to me and they don't want to give me the interpol office address please can u help me?
From Dan

Dan is sooooooo full of sh*t.

redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 12:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

F did talk to Dan the other day, finally. I didn't get it recorded, sorry.

He had the nerve to tell her he was visiting a friend.

Safari Dan Benin City to Lagos
Safari ARK Tamale to Kumasi
star Hello Kitty! Mortar x41
I don't need you alone for sex. w1l13

i was ashamed this money money was not in the system when we got there to cash it,it made me and my family lawyer look like little children Godwin

'because no one want your progress not every one want your goat to give birth to twins as the man who see tomorrow told me when i visit him in the shrine Godwin

i was rubbed by rubber last friday, they collectted all my money and my phones.
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 1:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well I guess I will sign up a new redirecting number, give it to Dan and tell him he can meet ARK in Tamale and get his extremely generous laptop donation from the Prinz. He will be too lazy to do it anyway... so no risk of burning anything.

Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 6:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Reshoes17, apparently "visiting a friend" is more important to Dan than aiding his girlfriend, who is being, um...., "abused" in an Interp0l prison.

I would post the letters sent from my Agent J0nes to Dan, but doing so would result in my immediate banning and the mods tracking me down to wash my mouth out with soap. You'll just have to use your imagination. Let's just say that Agent J0nes is one sick, twisted dude. Very Happy

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 8:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mail to my Tamale business friend 4hm3d R4y4n K4d1r1:
Quote:
J to
show details 3:09 PM (5 hours ago)

Hello friend,
my friend told me to contact you for you to send give me the items he gave you to give me please i need you to give me your house address and mobile number so i can call you when i get to Temale please send it as fast as possible so i can come by tomorrow or next.
From Dan

Waoooooo !!! Shocked I did not expect this!! Seems the real lad Mr. K4d1r1 can expect a nice and polite visitor asking him for his 2 laptops... Laughing
Mugu wedding ? Well, the Prinz would have some explaining to do...but I like this thought of two lonely braincells on feet meeting in dusty Tamale and talking about laptop donations...

Now it comes extremely handy that ARK made a drawing of where to find his house in Tamale...

EDIT Maybe NOT my brightest idea but I like Dan�s seriosity :Just sent him this (thus burning my Prinz though):
Quote:

9:31 PM (0 minutes ago)

Dear Mr. Daniel,

absolutely no problem! We are expecting you tomorrow or Wednesday, my friend.

Your two Sony laptops and three mobile phones are in their original
package and ready for your collection.

My address :

I attach a map of where you can find my house.

Should I not be at home you can ask my son , he knows
which parcel to give you. I may be absent working on the oil
factory we are currenty establishing here. You may see the two
filling stations that are ready by now.

Great you know my friend . Please send him my
regards ok!

accompanied by this picture, snipped from the German Toll forms ARK filled in 6 weeks ago :
Dear, I am excited Laughing Laughing

Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 9:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@FrumpyBB, when (and if) Dan makes it to Temale I can, if you would like have my "nice" Interp0l agent expose your lad as a notorious fraud-star, and tell Dan that he is lucky not to have lost lots of money (Dan will contact him. Dan always contacts him when he gets in trouble.) Your call, but there are options on what we can do when your character gets burned.

How far away from home can we get Dan? Will F rot in an Interp0l prison? Will Barrister Solud0 be able to help our hero? What exactly happened to Dan's car? These questions, and more, will be answered on our next edition of "As The Mugu Turns."

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 10:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well just today ARK was extremely effective and hard-working, so if Dan should NOT go from Wa to Tamale, which is not too far from Wa, then it will be ok, I just thought I take a chance.
But IF, yes, then ARK will be glad to get to know from a real interpol man that this fraudster cracked my (the Prinz�) email account, got international business details to scam laptops and electronics. Dan is an extremely dangerous man.
And why does Dan use a false name? You know that he has never completed the anti terrorist forms (which ARK did! good man!), so I guess Tom knows who is good and who is evil.- Charlie S0lud0 may certainly affirm by his authority that...well everything.
F and her brother are still down and out and both have relied on Dan. Now what�s he doing in Tamale under a false name, scamming things from a well-respected business man?

redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 1:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

F found Dan online this morning and demands to know where he is, our boy genius replies.

Quote:
F: WHERE ARE YOU?
dan: At a cyber cafe

He says he is in which is in Kumasi. Can anyone confirm this?

After announcing that his system went off Dan goes quiet although I can still see him online.

Quote:
dan: where are u and I wil come over
F: didn't you contact the agent?
F: they do not tell me anything
dan: Really
dan: I did contacted them
F: then why am I still here?
dan: They sent me some message.
dan: I will get it for you
F: WHAT DID THEY SAY?
dan: my system went down
F: why did you give me a phone number that never can be answered?
F: It always says the phone is turned off or the person is out of the coverage area.
F: No one can contact you.
F: WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME?
F: THEY WON'T GIVE ME ANY MORE TIME THIS MORNING.
F: WHEN ARE YOU COMING FOR ME?

Safari Dan Benin City to Lagos
Safari ARK Tamale to Kumasi
star Hello Kitty! Mortar x41
I don't need you alone for sex. w1l13

i was ashamed this money money was not in the system when we got there to cash it,it made me and my family lawyer look like little children Godwin

'because no one want your progress not every one want your goat to give birth to twins as the man who see tomorrow told me when i visit him in the shrine Godwin

i was rubbed by rubber last friday, they collectted all my money and my phones.
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 2:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As the cyber cafes in Ghana all seem to be on satellite links, we only know that he is in Ghana.

Kumasi would make sense, looking at a map of Ghana, it is on the way back to civilization from Wa, in the NW corner, towards Accra, however he can still go North East from there to pick up his goodies in T4male. Or not.

LINK TO MAP Note 'hippopotamus sanctuary', top left, that's where I sent him. Razz Kumasi is lower centre, where 4 roads meet, T4male is top centre, above the lake.

He might be qualified for a very important job there as a human traffic light:

Quote:
The Abrep0 Juncti0n has one of the heaviest streams of traffic in Kumasi. Converging on the intersection are streams of vehicles from the Suame Roundabout, Abrep0, Bantama and Sofoline Roundabout.

The Abrep0 Juncti0n traffic lights are not victims of load shedding but of total neglect and abandonment. Very early in the morning up to about 7.00 am, one finds some young men holding sticks or leaves and directing traffic. Later, the job is taken over either by regular police officers or the newly created community police.

You go die like bird
Pith Helmet 10
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic