SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 3:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Everyone of age remembers where they were on 22 November 1963. I remember where I was on 22 November 1962. I had a glorious Thanksgiving with family and friends at my recently deceased aunt's house. My sister reminded me this week that this extremely wealthy lady served hot dogs not just to the kids but to everyone. It did not matter to me what food was served then and it does not matter to me now. I only remember what a wonderful time I had.

In deference to this dead lady's religious beliefs, our annual Thanksgiving family gathering was canceled . My initial thought was WTF, that whacko never showed an milligram of any religious background but I did not say anything. Due to my son's military obligations this is the first Thanksgiving that my family could be together physically anyway. I've been talking to the everyone on the phone and having a great time. The turkey is in the oven and my daughter and I have a date to go on the bike trail after she sends off a few college applications. I realize what Thanksgiving is all about and I will never forget this one.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 4:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Was going to tell what all I was cooking, have to wait til later.
If things aren't right, I'm going to blame it on ya'll.

Oh, here they come! :yikes:

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
A Skinner
Texas Lad-Saw Massacre

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 5:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Very Happy

SINCE YOU MADE ME TO GIVE MY CAR AWAY AND ALL THE DISAPOINTMENTS YOU GAVE TO ME,WHICH MADE ME TO STOP CONTACTING YOU. PLEASE DO NOT INVOLVE ME WITH ANYTHING YOU ARE DOING WITH ANYBODY, PLEASE DONT INVOLVE ME.I DONT WANT ANYTHING THAT WILL JEOPARDIZE MY IMAGE IN THIS COUNTRY.I AM A HUMANITARIAN LAWYER.

infact am getting tired with all this speculation in this transaction, honestly if i had known that this is the kind of person you are i would not have contacted for an assistance

Urgent??? Impotent massage

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
thud419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 5:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Happy Thanksgiving to all our State-side members.

happy crowd

Remember, don't deep-fry that turkey in-doors.

I did not f**k your wife in any way -- Nike Akanbi
I don't know what else to do or do I continue filling and filling forms. -- Barr. Koloti
you has been dribbling me up and down but I will show some thing you have never seen before, I think you breath air wait and see. -- Sand Timer Barr. Cole
Cellphone x14
United States x 0.25 won from Reaper in a sucker's bet

Hello Kitty! pony Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts x several
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 5:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Have a nice holiday, folks. Very Happy

Remember, turkeys have feelings.....so, make sure you thank it before you eat it. Laughing

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 5:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Happy thanksgiving to all our American friends here. I hope you all have the chance to celebrate this holiday with your loved ones over an excellent meal Very Happy

Closed lad accounts loads
pony pony Mortar x46 United States 3x Canada Malaysia 2x Netherlands 2x Nigeria 2x Ghana 3x Ivory Coast 9x United Kingdom 3x Spain Bahamas, The Germany Australia Algerian Flag Togo 2x Cellphone Pretty Rose Safari 4 days of travel - 7 days stuck in airport
breadcrumb
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 6:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Happy T-day to all our american friends!!! btw, the reason we don�t celebrate this here in europe is because everyone is afraid that persie would cook the turkey herself and invite us for the meal Wink Laughing Laughing

Have a nice evening among your loved ones Smile

"your papa, i do you ok, you do fuck your self off goodday" Hitman lad to Usm4an B3ll0
"fuck you and your mumu family for ever andv ever, you go die for bicycle accident this year" Hitman to Usm4n B3ll0
"once again thank you for the disappointment and arranged confussion." Barrister Ise
"Do you said am stupid" lad posing as Mike Pence
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Postcount doesn´t matter.
pony Rolling Eyes (Admin Certified)
9x United Kingdom 2x Spain Benin Netherlands Nigeria Switzerland
Mortar x12
419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 6:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Happy Turkey Day everyone! Very Happy

Hmmm... "Turkey Day" Shocked

Not a good day for turkeys, is it? Laughing

Click for lad pain. - New to the forum? Introduce yourself HERE!
Easter Egg 2012 pony Turns that frown upside down- TS
Mc Fry
<-- Official 419Eater buns awarded by Luther Blissett, bun-enabler extraordinaire.
Pith Helmet Remy D1ckson - 1,000 miles from Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire to Lagos, Nigeria and back!

Lad Quotes
http://members.419eater.com/~419weasel/ladquotes.html
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 6:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hahahaha, we have turkeys, but, lucky for them, we are vegetarian... happy day for them... until Christmas, when we will sell one of them..... >chop<

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
LaBrea
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 7:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Like many other families, we have a split family (or 2). This means turkey x2 today (OK), turkey again tomorrow, and repeat with roast beef for Xmas Smile

In honor of today being a US holiday, I am being kind to my lads, and ignoring any requests "to get back within 24 hours" for an additional day (72), instead of my usual 48 hours.

HAppy Thanksgiving, and

Let's eat!

"Sir I sworn an oath as a legal luminary to defend your cause in all ramification from the armpit of the law" - Barr. W4k4r4 Iss4c
pony pony pony Mortar x6 Closed lad accounts x25
Click here to help your lad miss his scam quota
Eight
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 7:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Happy Thanksgiving, guys! Have a lovely day over-indulging, and a swift recovery tomorrow. Very Happy

beers! beers!

United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Benin Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Nigeria France Benin

Avatar from sweethell ** www.ScamWarners.com - Victim warnings, support, advice & information ** Click here to donate to 419Eater.com
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 7:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My bird is almost done. Happy Thanksgiving gang.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 7:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I am off to an intimate little family gettogether for Thanksgiving - - about 70 family members will attend.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
Stargate
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 7:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Very Happy I give thanks for the great family and friends I've had through my life, and for being relatively healthy. Have a safe day.

I managed to shoot 2 turkeys this year. Very Happy One of them will be told to "get in my belly" in about 30 minutes. Yummy!!!!!

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 9:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There were 10 of us, we gave thanks before we ate turkey, ham, mashed potatoes, gravy, dressing, green beans, corn pudding, mac/cheese, sweet potato casserole, baked apples, rolls, pumpkin pie/cool whip, carrot cake and brownies.

Everything turned out fine so didn't need to get into a conversation about eater and thank you lord. Razz

Nice to see them come and love to see them go. Very Happy

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
PRS Girly Girl
Will Post for Food

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 9:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have so much to be thankful for which is easy to forget at times. My family, friends and health top the list, but there is so much more. Thank you to everyone who brings joy and light into my life, who protect me and look after my well being, and who make sacrifices for others without expecting anything in return.

I'm leaving in about 1 hour to have Thanksgiving dinner with my boyfriend's extended family. It will be the first time meeting everyone except for his brother. Shocked I'm bringing a dessert so I hope no one comes down with food poisoning.

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A. Heinlein

Mortar x3
Pith Helmet Banjul, The Gambia to Dakar, Senegal and back. 0usman C4mar4
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 10:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Happy thanksgiving to all those celebrating it
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 1:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent out some Happy Turkey Day text messages, so will post here!

Happy Turkey Day!!!

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
Chibuike
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 4:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Happy Thanksgiving to All be you American or not. Tis a day to be thankful many things. Though I had my traditional turkey dinner I spent part of the day feeding the hungry people of the world. Please visit www.freerice.com

This is a wonderful program. In fact I am going to make a few lads increase their vocabulary.

pony pony pony <--I got ponies! Wahhooo!
justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 4:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just want to close the day on the East Coast of the States with a happy Thanksgiving to all. Mine wasnt bad, saw or talked to everybody, but one, who is important to me. Mostly, glad that I was able to hang out with my daughter and introduce her to the greatest of all Thanksgiving traditions . . . the Dallas Cowboys mixing it up on the football field. Very Happy

F****** d*** motherf***** if you really sent the f****** money why don't you send the f****** control number at once cos I don't really have the time to f*** around with you anymore....you messed up my own Chritsmas too. Nathan "The Potty Mouth" Hitman

If you dont know you are now the Company Police. The Annoyed Check Lad

BACK the ATTACK
josslyn
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 6:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Happy Thanksgiving!!! Once again, I had another expat Thanksgiving which is a little odd - and sad. It was only my husband and me at dinner and I cooked the entire meal: Turkey, potato casserole, green bean casserole, cornbread stuffing, cranberry sauce, rolls and caramel pie (this is heavenly). We have tons of leftovers. And, tomorrow I'm crossing the border for a little shopping! I hope everybody had a wonderful and safe day.
John Drake
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 4:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

"YOU GO TO HELL YOU DA FREAK GOD STRIKE YOU DEED RIT NOW HOW DARE YOU SAYE THOS THINS TO ME I AM CHRSTIAN AND DO NOT DO DOSE THINGS YOU ARE SIK SIK MAN!!!!
YOU NEVER NEVER RITE TO ME AGAN--EVAR EVAR!!! I WIL ASS GOD TO PUNISH YOU AND SEHND YOU TO HELL! YOU AR SO SIK IT MAKE ME ILL JUS THINKIN ABUT YOU SO CRAZY." -Dr Wily

Without this certificate, we are still where we are.
I can never trust you again. It will be hard for us to work together.
I have learnt so much from the disappointments i experienced from you. I can only thank you for wasting my precious time.
thanks for wasting my time all thes while. You have been a great friend, i can not deny that.
Thanks for not being there for me when it matters most. -Xu Chaofan
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic