SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

What are you going to buy this Dark Friday?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
happytimes
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 5:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Black Friday Shopping is coming. As always, it tastes like dead...

I want to know what every one is planning to buy.Here is my shopping list.

Sorry- not the right place for "pay per click" sites.- Lotta

LOL. Any feedback is welcome.
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 5:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmmmmmmm

Please don't post that crap.

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
thud419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 9:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, well. You learn something new every day.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Friday_(shopping)

I'd never heard of that before.

I did not f**k your wife in any way -- Nike Akanbi
I don't know what else to do or do I continue filling and filling forms. -- Barr. Koloti
you has been dribbling me up and down but I will show some thing you have never seen before, I think you breath air wait and see. -- Sand Timer Barr. Cole
Cellphone x14
United States x 0.25 won from Reaper in a sucker's bet

Hello Kitty! pony Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts x several
Hekate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 2:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Me neither - but then any day I have to go into a shop is a Black shopping day, because I hate, loathe and detest shopping of any kind!

Evil or Very Mad

We have on our programms according to the lay down rules to pay the Asians mostly the indians and malasians now and after that it may change. Rev. James Ucheomma

do you really think that i am just a stupid man like you,listen for the veru last time if i did'nt see XXXX after 24 hours you will heat your self.. [love scammer Chucks]

IT'S NOT I LOOKING FOR WORK.GOD FORBID.I CAN BE IN AN OCEAN AND WASH MY HEAD WITH MY SPIT. THANKS AND GOD BLESS.
MARK DOUGLAS.

United Kingdom France 2 x Netherlands
Cellphone
Safari See SP's Irish Safari!
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

Click here to support 419Eater.com
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 4:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It must only be an American thing. It is a day where women go mad. They turn from their normal human form into crazed, material seeking lunatics (yes- more so than usual). This behaviour sometimes is so bad that it transfers over to men!

The stores open at some ungodly hour like 4AM. Crazy people will sleep outside of electronics stores to a plasma screen TV (or whatever the sale is) for half price. A naked Heidi Klum could not get me to a mall tomorrow.

In advance, sorry to all of the crazed women I have offended by my post. Laughing

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 4:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I would rather pass a wrecking ball through my penis than go to a mall this Friday. I hate malls to begin with and do everything in my power to avoid them. I only buy stuff online or let someone else do the shopping for me.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 4:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^My thoughts exactly YW.

I went to get a Wii from a game store, because they told me they would be in that day. Well none came in, so whatever will go by today. The guy behind the counter suggested I come in friday because they are opening early at 7am and they are guaranteed to have them then. I just laughed at him.

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 5:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

YeaWhatever wrote:
I would rather pass a wrecking ball through my penis than go to a mall this Friday.

If I had a penis, I'd feel the same. I hate shopping crowds!

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 5:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I hate them too and thats why I went yesterday, no lines for me.

Got her done! jump_4_joy

Shoes can wait til the January clearance. Wink

That world out there is plum crazy, I tell ya!

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
PRS Girly Girl
Will Post for Food

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 7:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

jojobean wrote:
They turn from their normal human form into crazed, material seeking lunatics (yes- more so than usual).....In advance, sorry to all of the crazed women I have offended by my post. Laughing

As a certified crazy woman, no offense has been taken.

While I have no intention of shopping on Friday, I will be at a mall since I have a part time job at the largest one in the area. Crazed lunatics is a good description, but a pack of starving Tasmanian Devils fighting over a carcass is a better one. I actually feel bad for the spiritually broken husbands and boyfriends who are drafted into being pack mules. You can often hear a woeful and muted "Help Me" leave their mouths and see the "Please shoot me now look" in their eyes. I try not to look them directly in the eye and wonder what wrong they committed to have to be enduring such punishment.

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A. Heinlein

Mortar x3
Pith Helmet Banjul, The Gambia to Dakar, Senegal and back. 0usman C4mar4
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 7:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah, so its like the January Sales here?
<shudders and hides>
Radden
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 11:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

lotta wrote:

If I had a penis, I'd feel the same.

You lied to me?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic