SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Inappropriate response

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
thud419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 10:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

All the best, GP

Here you go, get sewing.
http://www.quiltware.com/teddybear.asp

I did not f**k your wife in any way -- Nike Akanbi
I don't know what else to do or do I continue filling and filling forms. -- Barr. Koloti
you has been dribbling me up and down but I will show some thing you have never seen before, I think you breath air wait and see. -- Sand Timer Barr. Cole
Cellphone x14
United States x 0.25 won from Reaper in a sucker's bet

Hello Kitty! pony Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts x several
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 11:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

There are people a lot worse off than me. When I went into hospital a few weeks back there was an elderly guy in the bed next to mine (I hasten to add that my problem is not the same as his though there is a physiological connection) and he said that the surgeon and he discussed how his problem could be resolved and he said that he told the surgeon to just take it off fully. Shocked

Now, it didn't fully dawn on me what he was talking about and I knew better than to ask for clarification, and being wrapped up in my own issue I hadn't really considered that they dealt with that sort of thing.

It's absolutely true - and I have to admire his attitude and don't know how I would cope in the same situation. I'm lucky - but don't feel it. Very Happy

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Hekate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 2:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Gomer, if it's any comfort, I have had similar inappropriate responses, at family funerals. My family are quite used to me shutting myself away from the rest of them at funerals now, though only my siblings know why!

My dad had an epidural earlier this year when he had his bionic knee fitted - he recommends it.

We have on our programms according to the lay down rules to pay the Asians mostly the indians and malasians now and after that it may change. Rev. James Ucheomma

do you really think that i am just a stupid man like you,listen for the veru last time if i did'nt see XXXX after 24 hours you will heat your self.. [love scammer Chucks]

IT'S NOT I LOOKING FOR WORK.GOD FORBID.I CAN BE IN AN OCEAN AND WASH MY HEAD WITH MY SPIT. THANKS AND GOD BLESS.
MARK DOUGLAS.

United Kingdom France 2 x Netherlands
Cellphone
Safari See SP's Irish Safari!
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Ginch
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 5:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Never been "under the knife", so I can't offer any advice but this . . .

1. In keeping with your Eater avatar, show up in a toga.
2. Score Vicodin massively, even if post-op pain is minimal.
3. Bask totally in the sympathies of family & friends while you can.

Best wishes for a 100% risky-free experience!

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 8:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's a funny experience having the surgeon zooming through the CAT scan and showing off your own internal organs to you.

Of course I did my homework so I could ask an intelligent question, and when I did, his response was something like "I don't know - I'll see when I get there". I bet when I turned away he did a shrug to the nurse as if to say "What's he on about ?". Very Happy

Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
IP Freely
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 3:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good luck with your sex change operation!

please i want you to stop writting me,i beg you in the name of the lord Jesus christ.
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 10:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Knowing how absent minded I am - it's quite possible I have signed up for a sex change but I really don't have the legs for it.

I think I'm safe, as he said he may have to go into my chest too. I have to say he didn't try very hard to sell this procedure to me, and his parting shot was that I would likely end up in the High Dependency Ward Shocked . He obviously isn't feeling lucky, or maybe that's where all his patients end up. Very Happy

Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 10:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Arnica.
Take some before the op to help the healing process.
Or if it does turn out to be a sex change it might make an exotic name.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic