SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Some valuable feedback from a lad

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 8:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
ATTN:
I am in reciept of your mail,i want you to know that you are really getting on my nerves.for God sake this joke is really getting out of hand and you are putting my job on the line.i am really not happy about this.
I trusted you as our representative and now you are getting on my nerves and i am not really happy about this whole thing.
Today make it one week,since the cheque got cleared at the bank and you are just still refusing to make the transfer as instructed.i am sick and tired of your flimsy excuses.
Listen i am not really happy the way you are putting my job on the line because i trusted you to be our representative.i am not going to sit down and let you put my job on the line.
It is wrong having you as our representative?after recieving your 10% share as our represntative i see no reason why you don't want to send me the remaining funds.
You are required to send me the transfer details without any delay.
Regards,
Burt Haedl3y
W3llkang International

"On the 21st of April 2001, my client? His wife and their three children were involved in a plane crash of Union Transport Africans Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin Republic on the December 26,2003" Barrister Olorunshogo Williams, 25 October 2004.

"I am in reciept of your mail,i want you to know that you are really getting on my nerves." Burt Hardley, Wellkang International, 20 November 2007

"Please worry, we have already advice the FBI and they don't need to call you. They are very brianliant and intelident. They will get you soon. " Mr. Paul Rogers, Global Medical Equipment, 20 November 2007

As of 26 February 2009, $2,231,983.53 of fake checks and money orders have been intercepted and removed from circulation.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 8:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Barry,
If you don't stop putting his job on the line, you'll put his job on the line.... Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
D11
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 8:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell him:

Quote:
I see you wont stand for my spending your money, but i really did need that cash thank you very much.

OK i am sorry i spent your money but please i am serious can you send me another check and this time i will give you your full money.

Then do the same again and watch the lad go completely crazy on you.

I make software that drives lads crazy. Thats my revenge on lads. (it all helps)

this transaction is 100 percent risk/hitch free - bobo

why no pay me - abum bello
because the cops will know it was you - me
ok this is good - abum bello
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 9:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Promise to double his money in Vegas. Laughing

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
Lester
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 9:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hah!

I had one that said sent me a $150,000 check via UPS - but really he sent a $159,000 check - well it cant be his right? - So i told him I sepnt it on a New Ferrari, Bet it on the Frankfort sassies, Hookers and 32 lines of coke.

he just repsonded he didnt understand.

I have one that really wants to play I think now!

$3,838,681.54 of fake checks taken off the street
Mortar x13 Tattoo x4 Sand Timer 4y 3m
_____
"Just open up and tell me the truth and stop tricking your dick." - Mr.Kofi Yousaof

"I'm a Muslim, Ok I'm a Christian, Mother F---. Get the F---- off my phone N-----, don't call me anymore." - A lad on the phone with "Homeland Security".
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 10:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell him you're holding the money safely for him until the end of the tax year and he has no need to worry - and what is his registration number with your local tax authorities ? He appears to be quite ignorant for a businessman and should understand the tax regulations.

Meanwhile let him see the new pool you are constructing on your new build property with the Ferrari outside. Of course, if he can push the value of cheques into the upper band, you may be able to apply for a special exemption, but you're not going to put yourself out for someone who just acts whiney all the time. Very Happy

I've actually known some Lads to apply to the local police for a confirmation that they don't have a criminal record and aren't on any wanted list. It would be fun to be able to get him to provide one of those. No need to ask directly, but you could say that something from the local police confirming he has no criminal record would free the cash up for him. Then you have his identity and everything. Evil or Very Mad

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
gargstang
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 10:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ask him to remain standing while you put his job on the line.

[ <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=133443">Intro</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=12">Start Here</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=24605">FAQs</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5413">Rules</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=117865">Safety</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=32877">Ethics</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=122306">Get Mentor</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81028">Premium</a> - <a href="http://www.scamwarners.com/">Scam Victims</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=119780">Real Banks</a> ]
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 10:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Barry - Doesn't it always give you a warm feeling to know that your efforts are being appreciated?

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 10:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ Oh yes it does!

I wonder if this is the right time to ask for a raise? Laughing

"On the 21st of April 2001, my client? His wife and their three children were involved in a plane crash of Union Transport Africans Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin Republic on the December 26,2003" Barrister Olorunshogo Williams, 25 October 2004.

"I am in reciept of your mail,i want you to know that you are really getting on my nerves." Burt Hardley, Wellkang International, 20 November 2007

"Please worry, we have already advice the FBI and they don't need to call you. They are very brianliant and intelident. They will get you soon. " Mr. Paul Rogers, Global Medical Equipment, 20 November 2007

As of 26 February 2009, $2,231,983.53 of fake checks and money orders have been intercepted and removed from circulation.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic