SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

In a lad's mind

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 11:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I couldn't resist the temptation to send him an invitation to a party. Some long-time members here will know what that is all about. Wink Basically, I wrote from one of my fake lad accounts and pretended to be a rival who has chopped his maga, then I invited him to come to my celebratory party and clean the toilets. I made several other suggestions concerning his gay lover and his mother which I'm sure he'll appreciate. This particular email has never failed to get a rise out of my lads, if this clown is as excitable as he sounds I suspect he'll go ballistic.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Ghost
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 11:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He gave me this number mid September

Quote:
You love to talk rot and I feel it�s because you�re jobless, my calling you is coursing you to say rubbish so I will do you a favor by not calling again, if its necessary that you have to speak with me then you call me and if not communicate with me strictly by email

+44 70457 47263

The bait continued for a two weeks after this.

Her is another 447045747275 and here is the "bank's" 447040130231. The bank manager name is John Botton (same IP as the lads). He doesn't like to be called Mr Bottom Feeder so please don't call him that Wink

Sand Timer 8/11/07-12/15/08 i am totally a looser -Bruce The trophy machine

Sand Timer 2/25/08-4/10/10 It is going to cost me more this time - Lawrence, EFCC Lad Deck participant

Sand Timer 3/3/08-6/6/10 i know some day you'll send me some real good bucks ok - Byran The Eater Bunny

Sand Timer 3/13/08-3/25/10 i have played my path and now I am waiting for the pay - Wale Wild card
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 1:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear Sir Edward, I found your contact address
and information on one of my Gay Blackmen chat sites,
and I am interested in entering into a relationship with you.

I am a caucasian, 6'3" tall, I work out 4 nights a week
at my local gym and have a well toned body. Do you have
any preference for body hair? Or do you prefer a smooth
body to kiss and lick?

My last partner unfortunately left me, he wasn't interested
in being placed in bondage and being fisted. Do you like
bondage? Being whipped? I have a small BDSM room I
have installed in my home, with different restraints and
hoists for aerial suspension and whipping.

Are you well hung? Not that the size of your penis matters,
but I like to see my partners get excited and engorged as
I'm toying their anus with my cock.

I have lots more questions for you, but for now, I'll say
goodbye in the hope that you reply soon, and tell me of
your fantasies and what you like doing.

Yours affectionately

And this is what I got back, he is so uncaring,I was
hurt and upset.

Quote:
AJEGULE MONKEY LIKE U ,.. I MUST FUCK YOUR
MAMA AND SISTER B4 I GO LEAVE YOU..
WAIT AND SEE

So I replied again

Quote:
Well, you are a touchy person, why can't you
admit to your homosexual desires, you know you like
having a cock up your tight little anus, do you do group
sex as well?

Sucking on a penis while you're being fucked in your ass?

I know you'd love to be tied up and whipped, may be have
a dildo pushed up your anus, and have your balls tied to a
weight as well.

Do you shave your butt so it feels all smooth when your
boyfriends fuck you? I bet you like sucking on their cocks,
squeezing their balls so they squirt in your mouth, swallowing
it all down.

Affectionately yours

He can't leave it alone can he

Quote:
VIVIAN .. MAKE YOUR MAMA DIE TOMORROW AMEN

B4 SHE DIE COME LET ME EXPECT YOUR YASH 4 U AND YOU WILL NOT PAYOO JUST FOR FREE

YOU ASS IS VERY IMPORTANT TO ME

KEEP ITB SAFE TILL THAT DAY

MAKE SURE YOU WASH IT OO .COS THE LAST TIME I HAD IT IT WAS VERY DIRTY AND SMELING
LIKE PIG
JUST WASH IT B4 COMING TO MA HOUS EOK

BYE

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 1:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think you're being very unfair to him - so I have sent an e-mail trying to help - asking if he knows who the traitor is who is causing him all this trouble ? - messing up all his jobs and chopping his dollar. I've asked him for the names of likely culprits, or I have offered to let him have some details if he can't think of anyone.

I'll do like the fairground fortune tellers if he bites and give him info that could apply to anyone, and see how paranoid he is. Judging by his mails so far - he is fair game for a paranoia trip. Evil or Very Mad

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 2:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't forget to mention the tall handsome man that has just come into his life as well GP, I need a bit of help getting him to admit he loves me.

Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
MikeH
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 3:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The guy is always ready to waste his time replying to insults. From another account...
Quote:
Sir,
It has come to my attention that you need psychiatric help. You may
have some anger issues--do you sometimes get overwhelmingly angry
about small things? Do you sweat the small stuff?

If so, please reply and tell me how you are feeling now. I think I
might be able to help you.

Quote:
YES I HAVE PROBLEM WITH MY HEAD .. BUT THE MOST IMPORTANT PART OF MY BODY IS WORKING FINE .. THAT IS WHY YOU ARE INVITAED TO COME AND EXPAND YOUE ASS HERE FOR FREE
OMJ

I WILL BE EXPECTING YOU

MONEY LIKE U .. I WIL JUST MANAGE YOU LIKE THAT ..

DONT WHERE PANT WEHEN COMING SO THAT I IT BE ESY TO ENTER YOURB ASS

I AM WEAITING

I HEAR SAY YOU MAMA DEY HOSPITAL FOR HIV .. I GET THE MEDICIN OO INCASE YOU WHAT IT CALL ME
I WILL GIVE YOU BUT ALL I WANT IN RETURN IS YOUR ASS
BYE
I answered with a question about his clearly expressed homosexual desires, but let's see what he comes up with next. Just imagine how long it takes him to reply to each of us. Cool

404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 3:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He replied to my party invitation but only once, and he didn't go ballistic. I was disappointed. But at least he appears to believe that I really did chop his dolla:

Quote:
MY MAN .. I JUST DEY THINK WHERE 5K GO FIT BUY U HOUSE ...... THAT MENAS YOU MUST GO LIKE SOKOTO STATE BCOS THE CHEAPEST LAND FOR LAGOS SEF YOU CAN NOT BUY WITH THAT MONEY... THANK GOD I MADE YOU WHAT YOU ARE TODAY .. WITHOUT CUTTING MY JOB YOU WOULDNT HAVE HAVE MONEY TO THINK OF BUYING HOUSE .... BUT YOU SHOULD GO TO ANY SWAMPY AREA AND MEET ANY HOUSE AGENT TO LOOK FOR HOUSE FOR YOU TO RENT AND NOT TO BUY BCOS THAT MONEY NO REACH TO BUY HOUSE .. THEM FIT THINK SAY U DEY CRAZE IF YOU TELL THEM YOU WANT TO BUY HOUSE ... BYE BYE .. I WISH U THE BEST..

ALL I WANT FROM YOU IS YOUR MOTHERS ASS HOPE YOU WILL DHL IT TO ME ...LOL THATNKS I WILL BE WAITING YOU CAN GIVE HER MY NUMBER TO CALL ME SO THAT I WILL HOOK UP WITH HER AND GIVE HER BANGING OF HER LIFE.. SHE WILL LOOK YOUNGER AFTER THE MATCH.. I PROMIS YOU

INCASE YOUR YASH SCRASH YOU ,, JUST CALL ME TO SERVICE IT FOR YOU AS USUAL

I guess I'll just keep sending more insults and see if he starts to crack.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

Safari x 16:
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Ghost
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 5:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You guys have got this lad all upset with me Laughing I have no idea why he is associating me with you all Smile

He sent me this today

Quote:
NEXT THING I WILL SEND TO YOU IS VIRUSE TO CRASH YOUR COMPUTER

FOOLISH FOOL LIKE U.
JUST WAIT AND SEE

Then one hour later

Quote:
I will look for a way and hire an assassin to handle you in the USA that just what I have to do to you I have your home address
As you have the gut to abuse me .. I will show you what I can do and your family will know that you have touched a tiger by its tail.
that is what will be writen on the wall.. with your blood

Okay now he's having delusions of grandeur. He already made the virus threat to my lad account and I wasn't impressed. I just made fun of him and his viruses.

Did anyone call him yet?

Sand Timer 2/25/08-4/10/10 It is going to cost me more this time - Lawrence, EFCC Lad Deck participant

Sand Timer 3/3/08-6/6/10 i know some day you'll send me some real good bucks ok - Byran The Eater Bunny

Sand Timer 3/13/08-3/25/10 i have played my path and now I am waiting for the pay - Wale Wild card
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 5:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm afraid skype won't let me use those UK forwarding numbers otherwise I'd love to pester him.

Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
TJ Hooker
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 8:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He looked like fun, so i queried whether the rumours on the street were true about the... you know... small willy...
Quote:
HABA,, YOU SHOULD NOT BELEIVE THEM OO. YOU HAVE TESTED MY DICK SO YOUN SHOULD TELL THEM WHAT YOU SAW THAT DAY .. SIMPLE

I NEED MORE OF YOUR ASS.

I AM A CHAMPION BCOS NA ME DEY FUCK ALL OF YOU .. I NEED MORE OF YOUR ASS THIS WEEK

COME FOR ASS EXPANTION OK.. I WILL DO THAT FOR U FREE.

Free? I was going to send him some money via WU for the service! Terrible constipation!

** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 9:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

he's gone quiet on me, is it time for mummy to tuck him into bed there? he was replying within 15 min for about 4 hours here, then just stopped.

I'll rinse and repeat tomorrow from a diff addy

Ghost
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 9:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

His cafe time was probably up. More then likely he'll be back tomorrow pissed off as usual.

He is fun though isn't he Smile

irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 10:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

he's such good fun, pity I can't use half of it in a siggy without XX'ing out most of it, he got really steamed there for a while.

He doesn't like being told he's got a small penis, nor that he probably mastubates in the cafe when he reads my mail.

he gets upset when you ask him about strange sexual practises, well, strange to him anyway, I may go the animal route with him tomorrow.

he's prob wasted all afternoon in a cafe answering baiters, and got no work done on a scam.

Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 10:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I told him I was interested in his business proposal. I could use a new lad as mine have been kind of boring me lately.

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to Ziguinchor
Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Safari = Mattar - Abidjan, Ivory Coast to Accra, Ghana
Safari = Stanley, co-bait with VDJ, Gadget and Jayhawk - Aba to Benin City
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 5:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I finally got a special message just for me. About time as I've hit him with e-mails from all sorts of accounts. This one was from an in ifa priest -

Babalawo or Iyanifa (also Babaal�wo in full, and pronounced Baba-a-l�wo) is a Yor�b� title that denotes a Priest of Orunmila

Quote:
OMO THIS YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS NA babalawo connection WEYING HAPPEN? U BI BABALAWO? LET ME KNOW BCOS I CAN HELP YOU FROM YOUR BACK SIDE .. I KNOW SAY U TRUST ME AND KNOW WHAT I CAN DO..

JUST FROM THE BACK I WILL TAKE U AND YOU WILL CONFESS HOW BORN YOUR MAMA

STUPID MONEY LIKE U

COME WITH VERSLIN OO SO THAT I CAN ENTER FULLY.

He does seem to have a one track mind. Very Happy I feel a powerful juju curse coming his way.

I used this addie in case you want to enjoy his manic rantings. Evil or Very Mad

Ghost
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 6:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's giving me the silent treatment today. It won't last though as I'll keep picking at him. He's also yet to hear from the original Email hacking lad but he will later on this week. I'm going to tell him how busy I was spending his money I chopped from him Smile

Edit: Here's the banks address [email protected] if anyone wants to try there.

Last edited by Ghost on Tue Nov 20, 2007 6:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 6:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think he is really annoyed with Vivian, he hasn't written yet, Sad so Vivians ex, Robert Very Happy (my hero)has emailed and told him to stop annoying Vivian with his childish cartoon descriptions of sex, I'm sure there were mentions of penis size, limpness and goats in it as well. Shocked

Sent to both yahoo addys, here's hoping for another entertaining evening

Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 9:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He didn't respond today to my very colorful counterattack yesterday. Damn!

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 9:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He may be away having fantastic sex with goats and the other homosexual lads in the cafe, he has been so quiet, I'm hurt Sad I'll keep on trying though, he is such fun to bait.

If anyone hears from him from another addy, please post it so we can all say hello again

TJ Hooker
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 10:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I opened up a bigstring account, and i can see when he's opened the mail, the number of times viewed, the ip of the viewing. I can also change the text in-between views and i've sent a few mails that have self-destructed after 10 seconds in front of his eyes!

To conclude... He is coming over to mine for christmas dinner, bigstring is a lot of fun, the length of his penis is questionable!

** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 10:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

another email account? oh lord, is this really worth it?????????

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/size]

hum, bigstring is where?

I know , dumb question, going to corner again
I can google
I miss eddie short dick 8cm already

Ghost
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 10:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I used bigstring to masquerade a few times to make sure he was reading my mail so he'll be used to seeing the bigstring text at the bottom.

I did the recallable Email thing on him once. He didn't say a word about it but that was right before he twigged. It should be funny since he thinks the dollar chopping lad is also a hacker.

Edit: Also he has replied to me during the late afternoon to early evening (my time in Cali that is) so I wouldn't give up on the day just yet Smile

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic