SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Ray King/Juliet James: A Two Year Bait!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 2:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Ah, yes, that's my darling.
His bio info to you is pretty consistent with all of the details he'd given Im3lda previously. (surprisingly, since lads often forget to tell the same lies). Some of it might be true. . . . he wanted me to talk to his kids on the phone at one point. Shocked Evil or Very Mad

I did notice that he's planning on marrying. Maybe he wrote that before he dumped me. Wink I'm pretty sure Im3lda can get him back with her womanly wiles (read: money). Though, I'm starting to think that he's way too lazy for a safari. I won't give up though.

As always, good work luckey. I'm so happy to have you also inflicting misery on my evil ex-fiance.

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
luckey

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 3:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^He wrote that after he told me to forget about "that woman" and concentrate on the transaction. I think he threw that in to sound like someone who has a lot of good in his life.

I'm sorry, but I resent the statement that I am inflicting misery on this honest and hard working lad. I am doing everything in my power to help him get the funds that are rightfully his. It isn't my fault the process is needlessly complicated, absurd, and slightly humiliating; for that, the blame rests squarely on the shoulders of Eti3nne and some of the more peculiar French business traditions.

Thank you Ima for sharing your lad with me. He's great fun. You deserve massive credit for doing such a good job of training and grooming him.

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 3:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks luckey, and I'm sorry that I said you were inflicting misery on him. Of COURSE Etienne is doing his very best. Wink

After days of silence (by both Im3lda and Ray), Im3lda wrote to Ray. He was quiet for a day or two, and then finally wrote back. I think it's because he's having problems collecting from two of his other victims (me and luckey Laughing )

He writes to me from two accounts, so I wrote to the other account and told him that I thought someone might have accessed the first and sent me a rude email.

His email is nothing special, but at least he's back on track. Luckey, where is he telling you that he is? Is he claiming to still be in London?

Quote:
Dear Im3lda,I Noted the content of your mail but it's unfortunate you dissapointed me.The message you received from Barr,Juli3t Jam3s was sent by me,it's true i promised to love you forever,but to my thinking and my believe,it look as if you doesnt love me,and it's unfair for me to start fooling myself at the age and time when i need someone to be my lover forever and ever.Am still in London,stranded,and a stranded man will never happy to extend of loving or thinking of love to the lady that doesnt care for him.

I have 600usd with me,looking for more 1900usd to complete the returned ticket fee to get back to benin,if you truely love me and care for me,kindly get back and try and send the money to me in order to get back to benin and start my love and new plan on how we could be together forever and ever.

Yours Ray.
Very Happy

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 7:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah, Ray is back. He's been writing to me all day.
I wrote this to him, I couldn't resist. Was it too much? Laughing

Quote:
My dear Ray,
I was always trying to help you, I was just waiting to hear from Veronique before and you thought that meant that I wasn't trying. I have sent a message to her again and am again waiting to hear back from her. I hope you don't think that means that I am not sincere.
When you doubted me, I was so upset. What kind of person would write you emails for months, lie to you about things, pretend things that aren't true, and just waste your time? What motivation would there be for doing that? It is the most ridiculous thing I have heard. I can't imagine who would ever do that. I thought that you thought I was that kind of person, and it made me truly sad. Twisted Evil

Please write back soon, I will write again as soon as I hear from Veronique. It should be some time tonight.

His response:
Quote:
No Problem Forget About The past and lets move forward,we have different people in live with different charactersIf only you knew! ,and since we are yet to meet one on one,am yet to know the kind of person you are,though i dont have much doubt on you before,even when you sent money to me from united state through your friend husband,you reclaimed the fund because of my inability to claimed the fund without even told me you've asked your friend husband to claimed the fund back for you.Though it doesnt hurt me as much,i felt the fault came from me because of my inability to claimed the money in Benin,but now that we are beginning to understand and know much about ourselves,it's important we help each other,not only by sex,but in everything,my love for you is not an ordinary love,i have told you this time without number,and your sincerity with me will give me more confident that you truely love me.

Am still online,hope to hear from you after you've heard from vero
yours Ray

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 4:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Update: Ray and Im3lda are all back to normal now. He's still claiming to be stranded in London. Im3lda tried to have her new friend, Veronique, send the money for her. It seems that Veronique just ran off with the money and gave Im3lda fake payment information!!!

Here are a couple of emails from Ray:

Quote:
Thanks to hear from you again,infact your last mail was received by me this morning,the ewesternunion details given to you by vero is not real,it's fake the mtcn never exist,says the westernunion agent here in london.I will be looking forward to hear from you again and again as am not happy with the way i feel lonely here.

Concerning the love word,dont worry,am working on good one for you,just let me get back to benin,you shall see lot of suprise love word and your request picture shall also be respond to instatly.

Yours.
Ray.

ewesternunion. Got to love it. Laughing

Quote:
Sweetheart,am sorry to hear about what vero did for you,well as you could see,you could only be safe and have more confident when you stay with me,i believe the Lord shall get vero and punish her nicely.Kindly try your best and send the money to me by yourself today,am stranded not happy for being lonely,please my love,try and get this money sent to me,i need to be with you,i need your sex,my body need sex badly,and with you,i believe i can be alright.Please try your best and get this done today as i await the payment info as soon as possible.

Yours
Ray

luckey

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 4:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

While we're updating, I'm pitching in to help bring Ray back to Africa. He needs to send me some forms via snail-mail, and they must be postmarked from Benin.

Quote:
Dear Good Friend,am glad to hear from you once again,presently am out of Africa,Am in United Kingdom for an important transaction,though am stranded looking for way to get some fund for my return ticket to africa,but i promise all shall be well before next week.

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 1:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, Im3lda has been having some trouble with the police in France. She tried to make a payment and use Veronique's name. This has led to repeated questioning by the police and Im3lda wants to leave France and go to London to meet Ray.

I wrote:
Quote:
I tried to send you the money today. I really did try. I found a post like you said I should. I told them I wanted to send the money to a friend in London and started to do the process. I was trying to think of a name to use to send it and couldn't think of a fake name very fast, so I used Veronique's name. This immediately came up as a problem with their system and they asked me for ID. I wouldn't show them any ID because I don't have anything with Veronique's name. They also called the police because apparently I am not the only person Veronique has stolen from. She is in trouble and is a wanted criminal. The police came and questioned me and asked who I was. I told them I was Veronique and they said I was a criminal so then I said I wasn't Veronique and they didn't believe me. So they took me to the police station and tried to find out if I was her or not. I was there for the rest of the day and lots of the night. They finally figured out that I wasn't her and I told them a different name of someone I know in New York. They checked that out and believed I was her because I didn't have any identification on me at all. It took a long time and it was very scary. I spent all day trying to get out of that situaton so that they wouldn't find out who I really am. I am pretty sure that my ministry is still looking for me, but I don't know because I don't have any contact with them. The last I knew there was a reward for finding me. I never told you all of this before. I didn't end things well with my ministry and I am very sorry for it now. I took a lot of money, a VERY lot of money from the ministry so that I could start my own project in Benin.
I feel like I need to leave France very soon so that I don't get found.
I am also afraid of trying to send money again.
Please can you get the money from someone else and then I will give you all the money you want when I arrive in Benin?
I just need to be away from here now.
I have had a very hard day and don't like that you think I don't love you or that I want you to die in London. That is not a nice thing to say to me. I am grumpy from being interrogated all day by police and having to tell them lies. I do not enjoy lying or pretending to be someone that I am not. I was hoping to find loving words from you. Please write something kind to me. Get back to Benin somehow and wait for me to arrive. I need to go get some rest now, it is early morning and I haven't even been to bed yet!

his reply: (it's strange that he knows what I did to Juli3t Jam3s Laughing )
Quote:
Thanks my beautiful Queen,am glad to hear from you this early morning,i also noted you like to meet me in london,please london is not the best place for you to come,your ministry have solid connection with Barrister Juli3t Jam3s,and they are both looking for you because you betray Barrister Juli3t by sending her money to the terrorist.The best option for you now is to take a flight straight to belgium or spain,i think belgium is more better,nobody knows you,and know whom you be in belgium,when you get to belgium,you can trace or ask for westernunion office and send the money to me,my ticket can board in Belgium and i pick youup from belgium straight to Benin.

Am also missing you,my body is shaking,i need sex badly,it's important you arrange yourself today in order for the france police not to deport you back to United State.

Try and change your hotel first and make sure you book a flight to belgium today or tomorrow morning unfailing.If you could make it,get back as soon as possible.

Meanwhile, in what has become an entirely separate bait over the past few months, Barrister Juli3t Jam3s has been getting irritated with the superior Sister, Sister Sl3dge.
A few tidbits from yesterday:
from me:
Quote:
How dare you speak to me with such a tone. YOU are the one who has not been able to retrieve this money. You have proven yourself incompetent in this transaction by repeatedly not retrieving money I have sent. You convinced me that Sister Imelda was incompetent and because of you, she is now lost, along with all that she stole from our ministry. We still have not been able to find her, despite offering large rewards. I am concerned for both her safety AND retrieving what she stole. This is all because of you. I have tried to continue this transaction with you and have been met with nothing but incompetence on your part.
I have used several methods of payment, none of which you seem to be able to use. What, pray tell, do you expect me to do? Fly to where you are in London and place the cash into your hand? My ministry's money is in that system. YOU work for me. You are not a friend I am doing a favor for, I am trying to conduct business. Do your job, and contact the company like I told you.

The only reply I expect from you is an apology, or an indication that you are in touch with the moneyxfer company to process the transaction. If you do neither of those, I will assume that you have simply stolen the money I sent. YOU will have to face God for your sins

comments from the good barrister:
Quote:
the process is somehow difficult to comply with

Quote:
am not a fool and i cant be fooling myself all because of your inherittance since past month.

Quote:
Being you sister to a ministry doesnt give you legal power to talk to me like one of your slave in the ministry

Quote:
i take this time to inform you again that i have no apology for your previous mail,you try to learn how to approach people,not just ordinary people alone,an Attorney who had used her money to secure your name as legal beneficiary to Late Peter Estate,if you dont appreciate my effort,i dont care,i even dont need that forken 1900usd again,go away with it and continue your transaction with the finance trust

Sister Sl3dge isn't nearly as sweet as Im3lda. She also told "her" that the payment system she's using is fine, as she is currently using it for another inheritance that she is claiming over the internet.
Barrister Juli3t ignored this comment, but this morning I got an email from the "FBI" offering background checks for online inheritance offers!

Quote:
FBI Washington D. C. J. Edgar Hoover Building
10th & Pennsylvania Avenue,
Northwest Washington, D. C. 20535
TEL/FAX:501-636-1162.

ATTENTION:SISTER SL3DGE,
M4NH4NDS MINISTRY.

MY NAME IS TINA MILL FROM FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION,WASHINGTON D.C UNITED STATE OF AMERICA.
WE RECEIVED YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS AND THE YOUR MINISTRY CONTACT ADDRESS FROM MR,J1M1NY KRICK3T DURING THE TIME HE WAS INVESTIGATING THE TRUTH ABOUT THE ESTATE OF LATE P3T3R WALTER.THOUGH THE TRUTH ON THE INHERITTANCE HAD BEEN KNOWN BY HIM,BUT FOR THE FACT THAT LOT OF INHERITTANCE ARE ON INTERNET AND YOU MIGHT HAVE OPPORTUNITY TO BE ONE OF THE LUCKY NEXT OF KIN OR YOU MIGHT BE INVITED TO COME AND INHERIT SOME FUND,KINDLY GET BACK TO US FOR PROPER INVESTIGATION ON THE INHERITTANCE OR BEFORE YOU GIVE YOUR INFORMATION TO ANYONE AS NEXT OF KIN ON ANY FUND IN ORDER FOR YOU NOT TO BREACH THE UNITED STATES LAWS ON MONEY LAUNDERING.
BEST REGARDS.
TINA MILL

I'm so glad for this opportunity! I love writing to Tina!! Laughing

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 4:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Over the weekend Barrister Juli3t Jam3s (Ray) said:

Quote:
I have no apology to your mail

Quote:
i have no apology for your previous mail

We had written back and forth a bit (see above post) with me not replying to his last email.

This morning I received this:
Quote:
Subject: Accept my apology in Jesus name
My Dear Sister In Christ,i could see you are truely God fearing noble,i noted the content of your mail . . . (snipped)
. . . Accept my apology for all that happened last night,it was due to fraustration given to me by the so called secure transfer.

I will write the request letter tomorrow morning and email it to you as soon as possible.Also note that the payment information given to you by the finance trust will be writting in my letter,hope that is accepted by you?

Yours Sincerely.
Barr,Juli3t Jam3s.

Twisted Evil

I haven't corresponded with Tina at the FBI yet, I'm still deciding how I want to play it.

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Update:
I wrote to the FBI and forwarded them an email I received from another "barrister". What I really did is took a script from the surplus forum and "tweaked" it in case my lad tries to recycle it. (the deceased was named Ronald McDonald and I added some new vocabulary) Laughing The FBI is investigating, and apparently it is a scam.

I thought all caps was irritating, and agree with luckey that capitalizing the first letter of each word is also annoying. . . how about this new technique of using commas as the only punctuation? Rolling Eyes

Quote:
Thanks As The Content Of Your Mail Noted.We've Started Investigation On The Attorney xxxxx First Proposal To Your Address,Investigation Revealed To Us That The Proposal Are Not True And Genuine,No MarcDonald Ronald Family Involved In Any Plane Crash,We Have Every Record Of All Plane Crash Up To Date With Us,And This Type Of Proposal Is Common On Internet From The Internet Fraudsters, And In Order Not To Put Yourself Into Big Problem,Kindly Stop Further Communication With The So Call xxxxx xxxxxxx,His Proposal Are Not Genuine,His A Fraudster And We Shall Surely Bring Him To Justice.

As For The Estate Of P3t3r Walt3r (the one they're using on me)Investigated By Mr,Jiminy Krick3t A Member In Your Ministry,The Estate Is Genuine,The Attorney Incharge Has Good Record With Non Criminal Activities Involvement,You Can Proceed With The Claim Of That Estate In Legal Way As We Hope To Continue To Protect And Serve You With Intergrity

If You Received Other False Or Strange Email Proposal In Your Address,Kindly Seek And Advise From This Humble Agency Before You Giveout Your Personal Information To Any

Oh, the floodgates are open now! I can bait the FBI forever by forwarding scripts and then asking questions about them.

Meanwhile, Ray is getting testy with Imelda again. He's insisting that he is stuck in London and Imelda just wants to go to Benin.

Quote:
What love story are you expecting from me when am here stranded looking like a crazy man,please forget about love for now and satisfy yourself for now,am not interested in love,all that is important now is my safety to Benin,and if you have add luck to help on it good and thank you.

All I did was ask him why he isn't loving to me anymore. Laughing

Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 12:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
satisfy yourself for now

Thats not very gallant.... Laughing

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hahahahaha! I love that, as the FBI, they HAVE to receive all the forwarded scriptsd, and I also love your Jimminnee Criquet character. That should twig any native English speaker that something is amiss....

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Simba: I did notice that phrasing. I haven't written back to him yet, but I'll be sure to interpret it sexually and ask him about it. Wink

He's grown a little impatient with my antics. I've forwarded him some penis enlargement spam and asked him what it means, and if he has a small penis. Twisted Evil

Quote:
Concerning the forwarded message,those message are just an advert,the message are not useful,noone told anybody about any pennis or anything about you needed someone like me to teach more about sex,i think it's important you neglect those advert and face on how you could get out of france to any other europe country with the help of etienne,when you getout,try and write back to me in order to know where ever you are.

@Dr. I really liked J1miny Kr1ck3t too. It's really too bad that he passed away recently. We have a new finance manager now. His name is Er1c Cl4ppton. He is quite a stickler. So far, Juli3t Jam3s has submitted two handwritten requests for the funds. The first was too messy and not written specifically to Mr. Cl4ppton
http://usera.imagecave.com/imabaeder/writtenfundsrequest1.jpg

This accompanied the second attempt:
Quote:
Dear Sister Sl3dge,Attached is another handwritting request for fund,it was written by my secretary because of my bad handwritten but signed by me.

I really think he had someone else write it. Laughing
http://usera.imagecave.com/imabaeder/writtenrequestfunds2.jpg

I sure hope this one gets approved. Twisted Evil

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 7:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The barrister has supplied a third handwritten request letter, because Mr. Cl4ppton would not accept one written in black ink. (The contrast hurts his eyes). Here's another, written in blue ink (and not in the barrister's regular handwriting, so I think he had someone else write it again).
http://usera.imagecave.com/imabaeder/handwrittenrequest3.jpg

Anyone have any ideas for what is wrong with this one? Twisted Evil Mr. Cl4ppton is really picky!

Meanwhile, I have been sending a few altered scripts to the "FBI" for background checks/review.

This is part of the response from the FBI "Agenter". I have been saying Agenter, rather than Agent and have successfully re-educated my lad. Very Happy

Quote:
There Are Lot Of Problem In Africa Most Especially In Nigeria,If You Current On BBC NEWS,You Will Understand That Most Past Governors In Nigeria Are Into Big Problem,And Our International Monitoring Unit Always Caution And Send Warning Through Broadcasting Service That Know America Citizen Should Welcome Any Message From Anyone Not Known Very Well On Internet,We Also Send Warning To All American Citizen Never To Welcome Any Internet Offer Which Could Cause Them Big Problem After We Findout That The Offer Are Not Real Or Endorced By United State Treasury Deparment Director General.

Our Reason For Given You Power To Continue With The Fund At Utility Trust Finance And Security Company Was That We Have Done Lot Of Home Work On The Estate Of P3t3r Walt3r,And Your Finance Manager,Mr.Krick3t Has All Papers That Backup The Genuiety Of That Estate Including Paper That Back The Legitimacy Of Barrister juli3t Jam3s Agenter,And If You Continue Further Communication With The So Call Barrister XXXXX XXXXXX,You Shall Sorry For Yourself Because We Had Place Your E-Mail Address Under Investigation,and If We Later Confirmed You Still Transact With Any Offer On Internet That Has Not Prooved Genuine By The FBI Agency,You Have Yourself To Blame.

Interestingly, the email account I'm using for this (Sister Sl3dge) isn't anywhere else on the net or used for any other scammer and just received an intro script that I'm already baiting (mutant daughter thread) http://ltt.servemp3.com/viewtopic.php?t=123655

Of course I'll forward that one to the FBI. . . I'm guessing that I'll be told that the person behind that one is legit.

So, here's the tangled web summary:
I started baiting P3t3r Walt3t as Sister Im3lda. P3t3r Walt3r died, leaving Im3lda to work with Barrister Juli3t Jam3s. Im3lda was a mess, and Sister Sl3dge took over. Im3lda went nuts and ran away from the ministry. Juli3t Jam3s was using two email accounts. The one Im3lda was writing to was intercepted by Ray, who immediately fell in love with Im3lda. Sister Sl3dge and Juli3t Jam3s are still going strong. Meanwhile, one of my peripheral accounts (only given to Juli3t Jam3s) received a script from Jan3 H0lt, I created an entirely separate old lady character, and started that bait as well. Now, J4ne H0lt has sent a script to Sister Sl3dge!!
Other chacters: Me: J1miny Krick3t, Eric Cl4ppton
Luckey: Etienne
Scammer: Dr. Smith (bank), Tina Mills (FBI), Dr. Smith (different bank), Chrsti4n4 (FBI)

Can anyone follow this without getting a headache? I'm confused and I'm the one doing it! Laughing

Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 10:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ima Baeder wrote:
The barrister has supplied a third handwritten request letter, because Mr. Cl4ppton would not accept one written in black ink. (The contrast hurts his eyes). Here's another, written in blue ink (and not in the barrister's regular handwriting, so I think he had someone else write it again).
http://usera.imagecave.com/imabaeder/handwrittenrequest3.jpg

Anyone have any ideas for what is wrong with this one? Twisted Evil Mr. Cl4ppton is really picky!

I believe that Mr Clapton's graphologist would advise against doing business with anyone whose writing shows such a pronounced slanting to the left. It displays a lack of commitment.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
luckey

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 3:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ima,

I'm just sick about this. I received an email from Ray today where he revealed to Eti3nne that he is engaged to another woman in London. This explains why he refuses to go home. Not only that, but I have reason to believe he is trying to get you (or one of the various yous) to send money to her.

Ray wrote:
blah, blah... but since am not a citizen on England,the bank there will not allow me to use my identity to claim the money,but i have a fiance here,and she's ready to help me retrieve in her name in order to get back to me country if you send through the system

My fiance name is.MISS MA1JA KORN1LOVA,IF YOU WANT TO SEND THE MONEY TO ME,YOU CAN SEND IN THAT NAME AS SHE'S ALWAYS WITH ME AS SHE CAN RECEIVED THE MONEY FOR ME IN ORDER TO GET BACK TO MY COUNTRY.

I think it is Eti3nne's duty to tell Im3lda about this, even though it will crush her. Crying or Very sad

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 5:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Why, that lying scammer.
Etienne, I appreciate you breaking the news to Im3lda today.
I haven't heard from Ray in four days, so I actually think he was using this to "break up" with me.
Im3lda isn't always the most stable woman, so I think I'll have fun with this. I already went nuts once when I ran away from the ministry. Wink

Here's what I sent him tonight:

Quote:
Dear Ray,
I am so upset right now. I spent the day with Etienne and he told me that you have a fiance in London????? WHAT??
Who is this woman? Why did you lie to me all this time telling me you were in love with me? Are you in love with me? Does this woman know about me? I need her contact information immediately so that I can talk to her and find out the truth.
I have been saving my body, love and money for you all this time and you have been unfaithful. I feel like I don't even know who you really are! Laughing What else are you pretending? Is your name even really Ray King? Are you even really in London now or are you back in Benin with your woman, having sexual relations and letting her chew on your penis, like you said you wanted me to.
You told me that you had only been with one woman, your late wife. That is obviously a lie.
I don't understand why you have betrayed me like this.
I don't think you ever intended on coming to the airport to meet me, stay at a hotel with me, teach me sex and help me with my project.
Thank goodness I have met a man like Etienne. He has been good to me. He held me tonight while I was sad and crying, and touched me so gently and kindly. As I felt his body against mine, I started to understand some of the sexual stuff you wrote to me before. I remembered you told me about how your body was hungry for sex. My body felt like that against Etienne's. That is the first time I have felt that and want to feel it some more.
It is too bad that it won't be with you. You have really hurt me. I was saving my virginity for you for nothing. Now there is no point. I wonder if Etienne would like to teach me sex.
I'm certain he is man enough and he won't be begging me for money for plane tickets either. Maybe you should write to him and ask him how to treat a lady.

I expect an email from you explaining what is going on, and telling me the truth, for once.
It is not fair to write to someone all of this time and tell them lies, deceive them about who you are and pretend things that are not true. Laughing I am so hurt.
I thought I knew you.

By the way, I finally got to take the special picture for you. I had someone at the spa/salon here do my hair and make up so that I would look very nice for you.
Here is the picture of me. Now you will know what you are missing, what you have thrown away by lying to me.
I am so sad that you are a liar. How do you sleep at night when all you do is write emails full of lies?

I attached a pretty hot looking picture of the same woman I used before. (thanks Simba)

luckey

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 3:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not looking good Ima.

Eti3nne told Ray that he mentioned the new fiancee to Im3lda, and this was Ray's response.

Quote:
Lastly on imelda,please and please,i dont want to hear anything about her for now,she deserve nothing from me that to keep quiet and ignore all her message.

Is it possible Im3lda has done or written something that might have upset Ray? Think Ima, think! There must be something that has him so upset.

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 4:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Laughing Laughing

I'm thinking. I really can't figure it out. I mean, for the past six months, we had a lovely time. Granted, we had quite a few obstacles to overcome, all of my attempts at paying him got messed up. . . . but none of it was Im3lda's fault! It was ALL his fault! Twisted Evil

He already dumped me a few weeks ago and never really did come back full force. There was no love left in his emails. He hasn't replied to the email I just posted above. I'll give him a cool off period. I'm sure he'll get a little frustrated when some of his other victims don't work out too well (I'm a few of them Wink ) and then I can write him an email with a bunch of dollar signs in it and woo him all over again.

For now, I'm busy anyway. Sister Sl3dge will submit this (fourth!) funds request to Mr. Cl4ppton and I need to figure out what is wrong with it so that Juli3t Jam3s has to redo it. Twisted Evil

http://usera.imagecave.com/imabaeder/handwrittenrequest4.jpg

I'm really pushing it here. How many can I get him to write? Will he burn both Im3lda and Sist3r Sl3dge in one week? I guess then one of my other characters would start making demands and getting pushy.
Poor Ray, he's having a bad week. Good thing he's got a friend like Etienne. Wink

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 7:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I changed my mind. Im3lda went nuts on him. I rapid fire emailed him a bunch of times with my mood all over the place. I called him names, I researched "penis chewing" and wrote him details of how I wanted to do it right for him. Then I told him I wanted to gently lick Etienne's penis instead. I told him I wanted his love back, I called him some more names, I apologized. . . .

He finally wrote back. Laughing

Quote:
Look here Im3lda or whatever you call yourself,am not a fool and never a fraudsters like those ones you sent money to in Benin.Am from Responsible and Royal Family,how dare you think you could be deceiving someone like me by sending fake mtcn in the name of Veronique,look here,i have serious and solid plan for my future.The last time i confussed and rescue you never to email the fraudsters in Benin,i thought you are responsible,Honest and Trustworthy without knowing that your bad character had never stop in your heart,truely i have my plan for other woman because i notice you only care for sex and sucking or chewing of my penis.The woman i and we believe on in africa always protect and help her fiance financially expecially when the war goes tough,i mean unlike i am in london looking for wayout.

Am sorry to say,someone like you can not help and stay in my life because you doesnt care for my future,You can continue your love with Etienne and also continue your life with the fraudsters,but i promise you endup in prison and also vomit all you stolen from your ministry if you dont be careful.

Take care of yourself and love anybody.

Ray.

Laughing Laughing

Well, if that doesn't say "please keep writing to me" I don't know what does!! Twisted Evil

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 5:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

HAHAHAHAH
Ray has mistaken my request to "get rid of" his girlfriend/fiance. Embarassed
He thinks I want her killed. Laughing Laughing (look at his second in this post)

I wrote back to his email last posted here, he replied with this:

Quote:
Dear Im3lda,I Noted and understood your message,and yes to start with,i still love you but i dont understand you anymore.It's true i have someone in London who is always with me before i met you on internet, and after i met you i abandon her because of the first love i have for you,though i still have the love for you but not unlike before because i noticed you doesnt care for me.Am still in london and there' no how i could get rid of the lady than to runaway for her and get back to my country in order to wait for you,and as you know i dont have enough money with me to assist myself back to africa and this is why i still believe in that lady because am using her personalty to stay in London.I also noticed you said the money that was sent last time is still with your friends in United state,why cant you call or email them to send 2500usd to me in order for me to get back to benin and forget the london lady for you?

I wrote back and told him I'd try to have my friends in New York send my money. They sent it to him before but he couldn't pick it up, so they still have it. I'll gladly have them try again. Wink
I asked him if I could pay him to get rid of his girlfriend and only love me. I told him that I'd forgive him if he'd dump her and love only me.

His reply:
Quote:
Thanks my love for having the heart of forgiveness.I noted the content of your mail and i love the fact that you understand that am just using the london lady personalty to protect myself in london and this was why i said is good i leave that country than to get rid of her.Also note that it's hard for me to get rid of someone because i had not done that before and i wil never do it in my life,though i have someone that is good is getting rid of others Shocked Laughing but i dont think we need to go to that extend of getting rid of the london lady,i think the best thing is to leave that country and forget about her if you sincerely ready to help me out of the country.Also note that i had gone far and ready to engage myself with you legally when we get to benin in order for you to understand that i love you and not ready to share your love with anyone.

Should I explain what I meant by "get rid of"? (end the relationship) or should I let him think I'm a cold blooded killer? Laughing

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 7:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Through a series of fortunate events, I was talking w/ Ima last night and realized the magic of the King had previously touched one of my characters as well.

Quote:
Subject:Hello Barbara,My Loveone.

Hello,my beautiful queen"WIFE".
How are you doing over there my honey?i believe you are in the best of health as i am.I am your perfect&faithful King Husband,because billions of pound sterling,of US dollars,of Euro cannot make you&I completed in life,only when we tie the knot and became Husband&Wife in that particular moment our lives will became completed both&then will enjoyed the fullness&beauty of this wonderful World together until death do has apart
I love you so much my darling Queen& i kiss you with the best of the best perfume of france,from your lovely feet to your perfect long nails&to your warming sweet breast up to your long beautiful hair.
From your King husband Raym0nd K1ng,From London In United Kingdom
You may have a greatest day ever in your life together with all your family,
take good care&i wait for your reply back mail with good intentions.

Quote:
who is this? how did we meet? r u teasing? is thid u, Dan?

when you want to party, you gotta call b0hmfahk party!

OWNED AND OPERATED BY
BARBARA SWALL0WS-D1NQUE

Let me explain. Babs is a Party and Events Planner working in the Town of West Bohmfahkshire in the Province of Florida.

Quote:
Subject: Hallo Barbara, My Loveone

Dear Barbara,am sorry for late response to your mail,am not not Dan,My Name is R@y K1ng from united kingdom,am interested in you,i find your advert and your email address on google site,my phone number is +44 703 XXX XXXX.I will be glad to have your phone number in order for you to hear my voice and also know more about me.

I await your response as soon as possible.

Best Regards.
R@y.

Quote:
r@y? how do i know u? whats a advert. u write sweet things but i don't know u do i?
xoxo
babs

Quote:
Sweetheart,i know when people want a party,they contact you via below info.This sound good to me,am in search of a wife,i believe you can be my Beautiful Angel,My sharon of roses,an incomparable one,and the one and only,i have been thinking and dreaming of having you in my harms,to hold you,kiss you,love you and be with you forever.My radiant Queen,you are too much,i love you more than anything and i believe you shall stand with me forever and ever.Get Back to me with the beautiful pictures of yours as my picture is attached to this message and i await yours for my dream to come true.
King R@y.

when you want to party, you gotta call b0hmfahk party!

OWNED AND OPERATED BY
BARBARA SWALL0WS-D1NQUE

Quote:
OMG!!! those r like realllllly sweet words u say. how can u be sooooo nice when u don't even know me.

I'm real kinda afraid to open up my heart to anyone becuz I have been hurt soo many times by guys.They are just after my p*ssy or my money and then they are gone.I Met this one guy from UK, london but he really f*cked me over. Sorry I use that language but its the truth. Im hurt I have bad luck with guys. SO....KING [email protected] ME WHAT IT WOULD BE LIKE IF I WERE YOUR QUEEN. Do you care that Im white? or fron US? Are u a real londoneser?

I WANT TO HEAR MOOR FROM YOU, OK? Your very handsome in your picture Wink

Quote:
Thanks so much sweetheart for your kind mail,am a simple guy that never get back on my decision.I have never seen or know you before i put my love in you,i believe in whatever my mind told me and since i have the intension to have love you kiss you and ready to marry you,i dont want to know where and what colour you have.I like you to be my Queen no matter how you look like,am already inlove with you,i believe you must be my choice.All guy are not equal,am from the royal family in dublin,United kingdom,we always keep to our promise and never dissapoint any lady that we vow to love.I had vow to love you forever and ever,i promise never to betray or dissapoint you.Please Barbara,be kind , honest and also have the trust in my love.My late dad has a lot of wealth in which i believe you could still be part of it in order to boost your investment in United State,all i need from you is your beautiful picture that i need to place beside my bed in order to always dream of you before i meet you in person.

Yours.

R@y.

Quote:
dear r@y...
ok i been reading your mail 2 me and i got 2 say, u write some wicked beautiful words. i was like O..M...G..! really. how can u be soooo romantic and juicy sexy all the time? I LUV IT!!!
anyway, u got to tell me more about u...like REALLY HOW DID U GET MY EMAIL? im not used to guys writing so sweat lke this. it's either work stuff or my friends
what do you mean the royal family... r u related to THE royal family in london with princess di and that fat redheadone? omg, that would be awesome...dude, u would see some major sexy pictures of ????????? lol you have to guess. I've only talked to one other lonfoneser and he turned out to be a real homo dick smoker saying pretty nasty stuff and got me in trouble with my church. hope your not like that...you seem nice...r u?
wriet to me again, i like it...A LOT!!! Wink
goodnite

Was the Fergie reference below the belt? Because just like that, R@y King, international paramour, the Don Juan of the 419 world, put his love into me and was gone...that is, until I read this thread. Twisted Evil

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Click here to support 419Eater.com
writeon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 9:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I note that Irish is browsing as I type, wait to see his reaction when he reads this:

Quote:
am from the royal family in dublin,United kingdom,

Maybe I should tell Rev. Ian Paisley, as well.

"MY FINANCE DEPARTMENT TOLD'S ME TODAY THAT THE WESTERN UNION FORM YOU SENT WAS NOT VALID AND ELUCID" - Dr Frank Johnson

THERE IS A MURDER CASE WHICH I ENGAGE MY SELF INTO TO MAKE SURE THE CLIENT IS NOT KILLED BY HANGING, BUT I THANK GOD TODAY THAT THE CLIENT SUCIDED IN GOING TO JAIL INSTEAD OF HANGING TO DEATH,THAT IS THE REASON WHY I DIDN,T GET BACK TO YOU SOON. - Mohammed Traore

PLEASE HELP ME BECAUSE AM BURNING I MEAN I AM IN BETWEEN THE DEVIL AND THE RED SEA PLEASE. - Ruth
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 4:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Fatter Siam: Thank you for posting those!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Damn cheating fiance of mine. Evil or Very Mad Laughing

I'm sorry that he dropped you, but maybe I was so much for him to handle that he dropped a real victim too! Very Happy

Now he's telling me that he will stay away from the lady in London while he's waiting for his plane ticket money from me, but it's going to cost me!! Good thing I'm willing to pay my man to be faithful! Rolling Eyes

Quote:
Thanks once again my love,i still love you and i had forgive you since it been written in bible to learn how to forgive.I had forgive you and am having serious plan to move away from that lady but all that will cost me another money because i will need to move away from her state and lodge into another hotel before i could move away finally to Benin.

As for my love for you,i still have the love,the love i have for you does not common,and this kind of love is coming into my heart for the second time.Unlike i said my love for you is true love but you need to show that you also love me sincerely,for a lady am inlove with having an affair with someone like Etienne i believe you need to show more love to me,not just love,i mean true love and more caring.

Concerning your picture, the picture is cool, nice and you look more beautiful,i will print it out when i get to Benin and bold a copy to my office and beside my bedroom.
I shall be expecting your reply concerning your mail to your friends in America.

I'm going to have one of my friends in New York who sent money for me before I left, send him some money again. That should buy me some fidelity and love. Wink

While Ray is waiting for this payment, his alter ego, Juli3t Jam3s is trying to retrieve some money from a secure transfer system Twisted Evil

And, I should be receiving some documents from the "FBI" tomorrow!

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 7:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Over the past few days Ray has told me that he has a surprise for me:

Quote:
i have a big suprise for you after i received the payment details

I got very excited and asked him about it. This is his reply:

Quote:
Thanks my sweetheart,the suprised i have for you is just one of my plan in marring you legally,i saw a beautiful wedding ring here in london,i also believe it will give me 100% confident in you if we could just go straight for registry and i give you ring as my future wife.Think of this and get back to me if you will appreciate my plan in given you ring that will proove you as my legal wife.

I will also be expecting your payment details as soon as possible.

I'm getting a ring!
Of course, being a never-married American woman, I want the story book fantasy. This is part of my email to him:

Quote:
Of course you realize, that I am american and we silly american women have notions about the right way to go about a marriage proposal and wedding. Do you know about these traditions? I do not believe in divorce, I believe in only marrying once in life. If I am only to marry once, and it is to be to you, then of course you'll do the traditions the way that I will be able to savor the memory?
Here's what men in America have to do. You have to get down on one knee, with a ring, and ask me to be your wife. Then, we register for wedding gifts at a store or two. My family and friends will all want to send us gifts! They will all be so surprised that I am going to get married!

I've asked him for a picture. It's kind of a long shot since he still hasn't done the last picture I asked him for.
I'm also concerned how he's going to pay for the ring, since he can't even afford a plane ticket back to Africa.

I need to get working on the gift registry. Can anyone recommend an online registry I could use (not just an American store, the shipping for gifts would be outrageous Laughing ). I want to make him register for gifts online. Interestingly, Luckey suggested this to me before Ray even brought up the ring!

He's also concerned about whether or not my family will accept him.
Quote:
My concern now is about your family,will they Accept me as your husband even after i had responded to your request?

I can't imagine why my family would have a problem with me marrying a two/three/four- timing, complete stranger, internet scammer who likes to watch porn! How silly of him. Laughing

luckey

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 10:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^I think your family will love Ray. For whatever minor character flaws he may have, he is endlessly entertaining.

Given Ray's royal lineage, I'm sure he will not be impressed with gifts from common shops. I think Harrods would fit the bill nicely. I wonder if there are any "marital aid" shops that have bridal registries?

Eti3nne is still doing his part to help Ray. To test out MrMe's fun new tool, I sent it to Ray thinking a man of his considerable talents should be able to make it work. Sadly, he's only bothered to visit the site twice, and he's missing out on all of the latest tweaks.

I did have this little spat with him:

Ray wrote:
Dear Friend I Noted the content of your mail and to be sincere with you,i dont believe in your Est3rnunion.You said the money is in my account,yes i noted some payment info stated in est3rnunion account but the question still remain,Where will i claimed the money?is it on internet or where is the esternunion location in London?
Look at your statement and noted that am not a fool,you said money was sent to my account via est3rnunion,how did you log into the account?I could see you are very smart,but never mind am not a fool and if you truely send money into an account and you have the power to log into the account and noted the payment details,kindly try and claim the money by yourself and forget about threaten my life on you fraud money.
Ray.

Well, that seemed uncalled for, after all I've done for him, so I sent this:

Quote:
Raym0nd,

<snip: explanations and excuses for East3rn Uni0n difficulties>

Or maybe you have this money already, and you say these things to me for some reason to be a mad person? Maybe you feeling anger to me because you think so I have sexy time with Im3lda? I hope so this is not something you are do to me for being angry about something that is never happens. Do you even mail it back the bank application I send it to you?

It is me who is try to helping you to going home so we can finish our business. It is me who is talking to Im3lda to say to her you are a good one man and she will not give up her loving for to you. I owe nothing for to you, I only try for to help and so you anger words to me. This is something I do not like. Maybe you can think something more about biting a hand that is try to give some food inside you. You write to me like I steal somethings from you, but it is only my money that is not in my pockets, it is not Raym0nd's pocket who is missing some money. If you were in my front, you would be having two red cheeks from my slapping to them.

My apologies for my fake/bad French accent. Believe me, it hurts me more than it hurts you.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic