SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Talking to an Imaginary friend

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
shishtavi
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If that's a conversation between two people that actually exist (as opposed to fictionally exist) then I have a bridge to sell

"YOU WONT RUN FAR FROM CR0WLEY AND HIS PLUMBERS, I DONT LIKE MUGUS TURNING ME AROUND." - Denny Both

"it should have occured to me being stranded the second time here in Ghana and your miserable organization cant even offer a $100 for my rescue,idiots!" - M0ses Uz3m3

"I need to get my donation now or else i will be forced to think ortherwise" - m0ses uz3m3
Safari x2 Lagos-Accra
Safari lagos-tamale: courtesy of SP
thud419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd say "sitting back with popcorn", except it's more like a scene from A Clockwork Orange.

I did not f**k your wife in any way -- Nike Akanbi
I don't know what else to do or do I continue filling and filling forms. -- Barr. Koloti
you has been dribbling me up and down but I will show some thing you have never seen before, I think you breath air wait and see. -- Sand Timer Barr. Cole
Cellphone x14
United States x 0.25 won from Reaper in a sucker's bet

Hello Kitty! pony Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts x several
LaBrea
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

kleindoofy wrote:
Wow! Things have certainly changed overnight. Since when do the lads know that we call them that? Errr, they don't.

And, since when do the lads know what 'baiting' is, especially by that name? Errr, they don't. The closest they get is 'you not serious,' 'you play games,' or 'you fraud star.'

And, since when do we inform the lads about Eater? Errr, we don't.

This is dead-on for probably 99.9% of lads. FF's post portrays a well-educated lad, who can adapt to a Western style of speech- says he was educated in the UK, etc.
Theoretically, I think such a lad could exist. If so, he would probably know those terms, especially if he has browsed the forums here.

I think in the lad's situation, there would have had to have been a series of events that reduced him to the mentality that he turned against the world (so to speak).

Why wouldn't such a person make the decision to succeed along the lines a well-educated individual normally pursues? Hard to say.
He would have had to have started scamming from a low level, before he evolved to be an Oga (If in fact that claim is true). Hwy would he choose that? Maybe he tried a traditional route, failed, then found his "calling"?

That being said, there's something about the dialogue that raises my suspicions.
Would the lad casually use terms like 'baiting' and 'forums' in this dialogue in an attempt to relate with his questioner, or would he let the interviewer make the effort?
Bragging about income is certainly a lad characteristic, but the term 'average Joe' is an American colloquialism, would a Nigerian studying IT in the UK know/use that?

Giving FF the benefit of the doubt, maybe the 'oga' is taking him for a joyride?
Too little information for a conclusion (as far as I'm concerned, and I have to catch myself before I over-analyze things!
Wink )

"Sir I sworn an oath as a legal luminary to defend your cause in all ramification from the armpit of the law" - Barr. W4k4r4 Iss4c
pony pony pony Mortar x6 Closed lad accounts x25
Click here to help your lad miss his scam quota
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 3:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, it's really either an oga, or, maybe, FF is having some fun. Either way, what is the satisfaction in knowing? Remember Santa Claus, and the Tooth Fairy? Well, now we have The Talkative Oga, who is ready to spill his secrets, share the experience of his wonderful career ripping off little old ladies, etc.....

or is it daddy in a Santa outfit?

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 3:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I like this game, find the thread. Who keeps moving it?

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 3:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe this supposed Oga is someone from a certain anti-Shiver site taking the piss...

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 3:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yastreb, is there such a thing? If so, WTF?

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 3:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Reaper wrote:
I like this game, find the thread. Who keeps moving it?

I moved it here as it did not seem appropriate in general....after all it is about a bait Wink

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
Yastreb

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 4:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

dr stephen williams wrote:
Yastreb, is there such a thing?

Is it OK to spell out more on this? I'm having second thoughts...

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 4:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My curiosity is piqued. PM me.

magildo
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 4:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

i could smell this thread as soon as i signed in.

anyone ever, ever talked to a lad like this? similar? EVER?!

"they have started beating the elderly boy that followed us and even seized that sign post." Larry
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 4:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I caught a whiff, too, when I checked in. Someone should warn Otterfan. This thread reeks of cheese.

Yastreb

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 4:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dr Steve - PM sent.

Sand Timer x 7
LaBrea
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 4:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^
Limburger.....whew!
EDIT: too slow!

"Sir I sworn an oath as a legal luminary to defend your cause in all ramification from the armpit of the law" - Barr. W4k4r4 Iss4c
pony pony pony Mortar x6 Closed lad accounts x25
Click here to help your lad miss his scam quota
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 4:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

lotta wrote:
I moved it here as it did not seem appropriate in general....after all it is about a bait Wink

Yes and before that it was in Main so a mod/admin must have moved it to General and you moved it back Laughing

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

Easter Egg
bh sterling
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 5:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi...
Great work, Frederick Fokker. I always wondered how lads could not know of eater, or baiting in general. I found eater in the 1st article in my 1st search of 419 scams, and i'm not net savy at all--i just learnt from my mentor what bcc was Very Happy

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 5:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

bh sterling wrote:
Hi...
Great work, Frederick Fokker.

I hope you're being sarcastic.

Anyway how's the weather for everyone, its about 25�C here in Sydney, north to northeast winds chance of a late thunderstorm. It'l be good to get some rain. Very Happy

Easter Egg
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 5:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Reaper wrote:

Yes and before that it was in Main so a mod/admin must have moved it to General and you moved it back Laughing

Oh shite....I better put it back then Laughing

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
wingman
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 5:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I hope that this entire thread was the product of a bored mind. I would hate to think someone intentionally was using what they learned here to educate lads to be better scammers.

Very disappointed.

Total amount in counterfeit checks taken off the street: $11450USD

"YOU THE TALK OF SCAM YOU WILL REMAIN POOR OVER THERE, YOU DONT KNOW EZE EGO OF IHIALA.."[email protected]

"if only u had a little bit more education........u probably wouldn't have ended up this way."...Dr Bola Taylor

"THE GOD OF ABRAHAM WILL DESTROY U THIS 2007 YOU WILL NOT ENTER 2008 ."...henry oranusi (fake minister)
Cellphone x5 Closed lad accounts x6 pony
bombardier
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 6:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is awesome FF
Make sure you keep us updated

pony pony Mortar x18
Don
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 8:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Frederick Fokker wrote:
funny thing about the net...people say things they would not dare say to someones face....they would get a good slap. Laughing

Don't worry mate. In a RL situation I wouldn't have hidden my opinion about your chat behind bemused irony. Smile

**"Freedom? There ain't no fuckin' Freedom!"**
Seven of Nine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 8:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

lotta wrote:
....after all it is about a bait Wink

An interesting read but I'm having some difficulty understanding who is baiting whom Confused
Please provide regular updates, Herr Fokker.

Now for some important news: On Sunday, after a certain amount of procrastination, I baked my first loaf of light rye bread. Sorry, no pictures to accompany this news flash as said item was eaten soon after baking.

Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 8:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Woa, woa, woa. No way, Seven. This will NOT turn into a cooking thread. We just lost our weather information thread down in premium.

Thunderstorm has arrived Very Happy

Easter Egg
Doctor X
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 9:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What are the ethics of making up chats?

What?

--J.D.

TJ Hooker
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 9:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

yastreb wrote:
Maybe this supposed Oga is someone from a certain anti-Shiver site taking the piss...

What site would this be?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic