SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Great Jewel Heist Safari: The Adventure Continues

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 8:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Guys- I will be out of town starting now... hehe. So Red and Harry, you might want to coordinate getting in touch with Samuel, both of you should know the password.

I asked for his proper number but he gave me the same number as before. I don't know if you want to try to give him another call, but I feel like we are slipping with him. He claims he just talked to Ik3 with no problem.

Good luck guys... if you don't hear from me tomorrow, I'll be back on Monday.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
The False Italian
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 3:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If the mugu doesn't want to travel overland then he should have a long talk with his travel agent again. He needs two flights, one from Accra to Bamako and then one from Bamako to T-town. Hopefully he will find out why Air Mali is often called Air Maybe...
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 3:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

For the record

The number is a dud Sad

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ RED.....Urgent - Check the Simba safari box..... Very Happy

I have sent a response to him with some bland encouragement. Its in the sent file..... Thumbs up

Hope you approve.

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo

Last edited by Simba on Sat Nov 17, 2007 11:57 am; edited 2 times in total
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 11:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ sounds promising!! Laughing Laughing

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 9:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Flor4's been emailing H pretending to know where M is, to be in charge of a squad of killers, and all sorts of nonsense. However, today's is a beaut:

Quote:
mr h4mish,

take a look at this and tell me what you think,right
now my boys have gotten m!chell3 and we are waiting
for you responds immediately.

Smith.

This is attached:

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c391/Annis_W/safetybox.jpg

I was feeling a tad grumpy this morning, well, hungover, but that's really made me laugh!!

I haven't replied yet, as I don't want to feck anything up - 'she' thinks H is travelling overland from an as yet un-named destination, so there's nothing unusual about not getting back for a couple of days.

We have on our programms according to the lay down rules to pay the Asians mostly the indians and malasians now and after that it may change. Rev. James Ucheomma

do you really think that i am just a stupid man like you,listen for the veru last time if i did'nt see XXXX after 24 hours you will heat your self.. [love scammer Chucks]

IT'S NOT I LOOKING FOR WORK.GOD FORBID.I CAN BE IN AN OCEAN AND WASH MY HEAD WITH MY SPIT. THANKS AND GOD BLESS.
MARK DOUGLAS.

United Kingdom France 2 x Netherlands
Cellphone
Safari See SP's Irish Safari!
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

Click here to support 419Eater.com
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 10:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing gotta love it.
My world will never be the same when this bait is over Smile

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 10:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm hoping that the lad's won't either. Then again, we can let him recover for a month or so, then have at him again! Twisted Evil

We have on our programms according to the lay down rules to pay the Asians mostly the indians and malasians now and after that it may change. Rev. James Ucheomma

do you really think that i am just a stupid man like you,listen for the veru last time if i did'nt see XXXX after 24 hours you will heat your self.. [love scammer Chucks]

IT'S NOT I LOOKING FOR WORK.GOD FORBID.I CAN BE IN AN OCEAN AND WASH MY HEAD WITH MY SPIT. THANKS AND GOD BLESS.
MARK DOUGLAS.

Cellphone
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 10:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Friggin AMAZING . . . I am in awe Hekate.

F****** d*** motherf***** if you really sent the f****** money why don't you send the f****** control number at once cos I don't really have the time to f*** around with you anymore....you messed up my own Chritsmas too. Nathan "The Potty Mouth" Hitman

If you dont know you are now the Company Police. The Annoyed Check Lad

BACK the ATTACK
Hekate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 7:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

From my initial contact with the lad, until now, he's been on one hook or another for 13 months. Of course Red's hooks are so much nastier than mine! Wink But I am amused that he sent H4mish a picture of the jewels, and not a picture of M in captivity... Twisted Evil Laughing

MARK DOUGLAS.

Cellphone
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 10:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have an update from Samuel. As his phone number did not work I delayed things a little hoping for a number that worked. He is a little stressed I think.

His latest
Quote:
Dear Martin,
i am in a big problem over here some groups of people are trying to
trease me saying that i have been in contact with the interpol this
afternoon and when they say me comming they keep away from me which i
believe that they are having some plans towards me my wife is very
worried because of the present condition that we are facing over here
and we have no way to go as at now ; please save our soul please
answer me and help me out of this issue , have told u that thi is a
big risk for me and you may think that am joking but i mean what am
saying please take action and come over please
samuel

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oooooh poor samuel Laughing

Alright all sorry about my absence/hiatus.

I'm back and all systems are go.

There were a series of emails between me and the lad and another YIM chat during which the lad said he had had enough and was packing up and going home and would never talk to me again. 10 minutes later he was "making love to his hand" for M1ch Rolling Eyes so he's still hanging in there.

He's still in Accra and he's tentative about moving because it is a LONG trip overland but he's realising he has no choice. I have shot down the suggestion of meeting his "uncle" in Mali by simply telling 1k3 that i've been emailing that lad and not actually doing so... blaming it on computer problems.

Meanwhile, Simba and I have been working the Hotel angle which he is very suspicious of. Personally I don't believe he buys the hotel and thinks it is a fake, probably because he's quite comfortable in Accra right now and doesn't fancy the prospect of another meeting falling through.

I won't publish all the emails to date, there's nothing much exciting. This basically sums everything up:

1k3 wrote:
Honey,

I am also excited to hear from you and my son? i really understand how your feeling over there with the condition but i want to assure you that everything will be alright soon and you will be very happy for life more than ever.i will take you round all over the Africa and to the highest hospital for my baby,remember to get ready for our first traditional marriage in my village and after that i will take you to the church for white wedding before the baby comes out.
Honey i will teach you all our language because we have native language in our state which is called IGBO.

Meanwhile,i am now in B0b0 getting my paper's so that i will continue my journey Tombouctou to pick you up and take you home also i received my confirmation form from the hotel today and i am not still convinced that the hotel is real,because in my research about the hotel i did not see any of their notify in google web site secondly their telephone number is not working and they called their self a big hotel listen i know the games in computer more than every person Laughing but that will not make me coming to save you because your my only one.

Finally,Listen to my advice,Go to the hotel and confirm the truth from the hotel with my name and get back to me immediately don't give me any excuse about that because that will make me to be sure.

Hope to hear from you My Love.

10 points to the first person who finds out where "B0b0" is. I assume somewhere in Ghana... but I reckon he's lying.

As for the hotel, we've sent him all sorts of documentation and forms and such but he's still not convinced. I'm not really all that concerned, he seems to want to come regardless, so roll on Air Maybe!

Oh, before I forget, M1ch just sent him this back:

M1ch wrote:
hi sweetheart,

i am feeling much better, the fever has subsided somewhat, and your son feels good inside me, he is chirpy and seems to be kicking a lot more which i think is good. i know he is going to be so handsome and you his father will be so proud, i am so lucky to have you both. hearing about our wedding it sounds amazing and makes me feel so good, i really want to meet all your family and i know i will love them with all my heart. i am waiting for you, i have convinced mr. sc0tt to stay a little bit longer but i am worried he will leave soon but i have promised him that you are coming right now and are on your way so i will see you very soon. i dont know anything about the hotel but i dont think they are very big, i looked at their website, they only have 3 hotels and are owned by a man and a lady so i cant imagine they would have very many resources, it is a cheap smaller place baby, it is not a palace. i am sorry, it is all i could get mr. sc0tt to pay for. he refused to pay more, but i think it will be ok because all we need is a bed and a roof. i know you are coming to save me and this is stopping me from ending it all, i have faith in God and i know that we are meant to be together like your pastor said.

your loving wife

This lad is keeping me busy! At least he didn't complain when i didn't email him over the weekend. Oh, he also sent me this, just for sh*ts and giggles, I think it's hilarious that he would send this to his "honey"... can you imagine any girl in the world being wooed by this?

...after smoking crack 1k3 wrote:
My Love,

A husband and wife decided they needed to use "code" to indicate that
they wanted to have sex without letting their children in on it.
They decided on the word Typewriter.
One day the husband told his five year old daughter, "Go tell your
mommy that daddy needs to type a letter".
The child told her mother what her dad said, and her mom responded,
"Tell your daddy that he can't type a letter right now cause there is
a red ribbon in the typewriter."
The child went back to tell her father what mommy said.
A few days later the mom told the daughter, "Tell daddy that he can
type that letter now."
The child told her father, returned to her mother and announced,
"Daddy said never mind with the typewriter, he already wrote the
letter by hand

Rolling Eyes

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
flushmynutz
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

As a fan of the this thread - I was a little surprised to that he bothered to google the thing...(dam is he actually learning something???) I'm sure (hoping) you have plans for the camp beyond this bait...why not put a request up to have people google it - we should have enough people here to hit it enough to run it up to the top on google?

Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 1:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I'm not sure it will matter now. He won't google it again and if he does he'll be very curious why it didn't come up first time.

That said, if you google "S1mb4 S4f4r1" you get many many hits, so he just didn't look hard enough Wink

The problem is he some how thinks this is a "big hotel" which it is not meant to be. Hence a small website etc.

I'm not overly concerned, if he wants to stay in the hotel that's fine, but I need an out... if I send M1ch to the hotel and she says "yes, i went there today, it exists!" he'll believe it for sure. But... that ruins my exit plan because then he will blame M1ch for screwing him over. If she doesn't have anything to do with the hotel then when it all goes to sh*t she can just blame professor sc0tt and we can discard him from the story.

Anyway... we'll see how it plays out, once he gets moving he'll be a lot easier to handle. He's very comfortable right now. Back on the road he'll do what we need him to do because he won't have a choice. You don't go to T1mbuktu and come back with nothing Laughing

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Mortar x10
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 3:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A conundrum there, Red. I wouldn't send Mi�h to the hotel. Get Prof $cot to tell him to go to the hotel, then when it turns to vapor, it's not our girls fault, it's the discarded characters fault.... Ik3 has already safari'd his mugu ass all over the place, keep him on the hook. He will twig if Mi�ch tells him it exists and he actually goes ther.

Having said that, if he starts out on his way, then he hears she has gone to X for medical treatment.... new enchilada.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 4:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I found a unique way of getting around the hotel verification problem... Father M4x and H4mish! Very Happy

I remembered that M4x hadn't replied to (fake) H4mish's last email, so I wrote back with this:

M4x wrote:
Hey H4mish

Thanks for the message you left on my phone yesterday, I understand what you need and I will make sure you get it. I spoke with the Int3rp0l officer from Manchester today. He said they are searching for him in Nigeria and Togo. They said that their intelligence says he is not in Ghana like we first thought. That is good news I suppose as they will hopefully track him down. If they don't then we will when we are done with the girl. I paid off some guy in one of the local hotels here and he said that some man with a similar name to N1ch0l4s booked a hotel room for three nights in a town not far from here. He didn't know much but he said N1ch0l4s didn't pay for it so maybe he is getting some help from someone else? I would love to know who is helping the girl, probably a European because otherwise we would have been able to bribe someone for information by now.
The source in the small hotel I spoke to said he didn't know the dates that N1ch0l4s was supposed to arrive. I thought he was lying and offered him more money but he said he really didn't know. I'm not sure if he is telling the truth, why would he not know the booking dates? It doesn't really matter I don't think he is going there, I think it is just a rouse to make us think he is going after the girl. If you say that he is in Nigeria like you said then I will go there next week and start tracking him down. I'm going to leave this place in Mali tomorrow and will start making my way back to Bamako so I can fly to Lagos and find him. As I said, I don't think the man at the hotel was telling the truth, he just wanted money, it was just another red herring, there is no way N1ch0l4s is going after the girl now, he is scared and will run in Nigeria like you said. I will call you when I reach Nigeria on Friday. Be safe comrade, don't do anything to endanger yourself at this stage, I will find the girl in Nigeria and bring the jewels to you immediately. Oh, thanks for confirming the price with the buyer, we are selling the total jewels for �1,875,000 and the money will be deposited in a South African bank account which I will then wire you your share. I need another expense payment for the MP-5s we bought on the black market in Lome, please give me a call about it when you get a chance. I'll speak to you soon mate.

As you can see I had to make some compromises (and walk a tightrope).

I realise that if 1k3 thinks that M4x knows about the hotel then there's no way in the world he will go there... but if M4x acknowledges to H4mish that the hotel exists then the lad will have no choice but to believe it does as he has already established that Prof. Sc0tt and M4x are not connected.

So I had to play a deft hand and let the lad think that M4x found his trail but didn't believe it and chose to believe H4mish instead (because the lad sent me an email from H4mish saying that 1k3 and M1ch were in Nigeria now).

This could backfire and the lad may not understand the fact that M4x doesn't believe he is going to the hotel... but hopefully he'll read it properly (wishful thinking Rolling Eyes) and realise that the route is now clear to go and pick M1ch up AND that the hotel exists...

Let's hope for the best! Very Happy

Mortar x10
onatrek
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 4:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Red wrote:
I'm not overly concerned, if he wants to stay in the hotel that's fine, but I need an out... if I send M1ch to the hotel and she says "yes, i went there today, it exists!" he'll believe it for sure. But... that ruins my exit plan because then he will blame M1ch for screwing him over. If she doesn't have anything to do with the hotel then when it all goes to sh*t she can just blame professor sc0tt and we can discard him from the story.

Can the Professor write and say that Mich is laid up or something or some reason that a local doctor doesn't want her out and about? Then maybe that can hurry him up AND keep Mich from being involved in checking out the hotel?
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 4:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

"lot of ins, lot of outs..."

Well, he is certainly buying all of this. I like the reference to the MP5s . That should make him nervous....

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 4:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Ona - Not a bad idea at all. One of the things about this bait is that the lad has definitely been pushed to his limit and beyond throughout the course of this. I suppose 3 months on safari on your own pocket (well... his family's) does that to you. I have learned from the past that disassociating M1ch is not the best idea because she is the linchpin in securing this lad's trust. He believes her a lot more than anyone else.

You're actually very close to a future plan I have in mind though... so watch this space Wink

@ Doc - He's extremely nervous. He fully buys the M4x stuff, he is whinging to M1ch daily about how she doesn't understand how much danger his life is in. Of course, she doesn't have much sympathy considering her own situation... but they had a big fight about it the other day with the lad saying that he would be killed Shocked

Mortar x10
Hekate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 2:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

His alter ego Fl0r4 still wants to know where the real H4mish is - I could tell her he's staying at the hotel? Though he might want to send one of his 'lads' after H there, and not go himself.

OK guys, this just in.......

Quote:
Attn.Mr H4mish,

We are the Nigeria police force known as EFCC,we receive a message from a man called Father M4x from America in regards about your missing jewels be stolen by Mr Nichol4s Ik3 and Ms d3lic3,as a fully Nigeria police service,we are here to help in searching of Mr Nichol4s Ik3 since his in Nigeria now we are giving you the promise that we will get him no matter what happen.please we like to have the documents of the jewels and also his contact address so that we will move immediately and get him.we fully believe that his in Nigeria now with Ms d3lic3 this has been confirmed by the international airport staff.

we awaiting for your responds.

Mr H4meed Yvsvf.
D.P.O
Nigeria Police service.

Now, Flor4 just told H that M is in M4li, so I may have to make enquiries of her about this.... Laughing

MARK DOUGLAS.

Cellphone
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 12:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So the EFCC (no less) knows that 1ke is in Nigeria? I'd be telling them to go and pick him up ASAP.

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
MikeH
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 12:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Did that email came from , by any faint chance?

404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404
Hekate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 12:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No, the addy is

OK, I emailed Fl0r4 saying that I had had other information about M's whereabouts (obviously, when I say I or me, I mean H4mish!) and what the hell was she talking about, and got this back:

F said
Quote:
What are you talking about,i thought your the one that
ordered my boy's to releas michelle by a name called
ike from Edo state nigeria,the man gave us a documents
concerning the jewels and gum before we understand
that your the one that sent him and his friends,you
also gave him 7,000 dollars for my boys,now i don't
understand what your talking about,are you trying to
tell me that you did not know anything about this or
what let me know asap.listen we have his address in
Edo state nigeria and one of my boys readed him to
nigeria last week am sure we have him.

get back to me asap.
Smith.

I've asked her where 'she' got those orders from, as it wasn't me! And I have dangled the prospect of being involved in H4mish's very lucrative African operations as a bit of bait. If nothing else it will be something else the lad has to keep in mind, though to tell you the truth, he's already very confused, I think!

Anyway, this arrived this morning:

Quote:
Dear Mr Hamish,

This is michelle,i just want to explain to you how it happen and i am alive with the jewels,and we are now in Edo state nigeria with one of your men that you sent to pick me in senegal,i am very sorry for what i did i wasn't meant to do it just that this man called father m4ximus ph4llus that i mate in england ask me to steal the diamonds from you,he also the one that gave me the idea of everything and paid for my coming to him in bissau,through cargo ship,he was the one keeping since from liberia to senegal here he did not allow me to go near computer because i wanted to inform you my way about.

I thank god that i have escape from his house and i am now with your men.please i want you to come over here and get me out of this horrible place remember am carrying your baby is getting much bigger now in me,i don't really know why he brought me over here telling me that this is his state,living home maybe he has something in mind.

Awaiting to hear from you honey.
M1chell3 D3lice.

I haven't answered that yet. Though I can state with some certainty that those are definitely not my boys she's with! Is the lad really so dim that he thinks I won't know this??

MARK DOUGLAS.

Cellphone
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

Last edited by Hekate on Thu Nov 22, 2007 3:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
michael bolton
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 1:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL
Slippery little sucker, isn't he? Not too bright though.

If it were me, I would ask him "If this is really Michelle, tell me what is the name that you used to call me when we were lovers" or some such.

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 2:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, this guy is slippery, but none too bright. It reads like what it is.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic