SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

FATHER, ARE YOU A CRIMINAL.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 10:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's still being arsey Laughing, what's ANUOHIA?:

Quote:
STOP BEATING ABOUT THE BUSH.

YOU ARE TRYING TO AVOID CERTAIN ISSUES. I WILL GET YOU AND WHEN I DO,THEN I WILL USE ALL OUR EMAIL DISCUSSIONS TO PROSECUTE YOU. "YOU CALLED ME A CHEAP POLICE OFFICER"

EWU FATHER CHRISTMAS. ANUOHIA

I replied:

Quote:
Dear Police Chief,

You, are the one avoiding issues, you are refusing to answer simple questions, perhaps that's because you are simple minded?

All I get from you is threats, threats, threats, I am still here, why have you not arrested me yet?

Please point out in my emails where I called you a "cheap police officer"? I think you will find that I have not called you anything such as that, I simply asked why you are emailing me from an email address connected to , when surely, you should be from the Nigerian detectives, unless Donald is really an Italian, in which case, he lied to the hoaxer about being fom Nigeria, so what is it?

I can't understand your initial reason for emailing me, all you have done is issues threats, and demande money for Donald, you are not acting like a police officer, if you are a police officer, and believe I have done something wrong, come and arrest me, I can prove that it was the hoaxer emailing Donald, so come and arrest me if you want to, and then you can question me in a recorded interview at your police station, I will have my lawyer present during the interview, but until you arrest me, you should stop with your accusation and threats, it is not very befitting of a police officer to act like you are, I suggest you arrest me immediately, so that we can get this mess sorted out once and for all!

At the end of the day, speaking to me as you are doing now, will get you nowhere, and you certainly will not get a penny from my church for Donald, so change your tone, I do not tolerate fools, and from what I have seen, you are a very foolish man, though not as foolish as Donald was in falling for the things the hoaxer told him to do.

Unless you have anything new to say, apart from your usual illiterate ramblings, I suggest you get someone else to write sensible emails for you, I have no time for playing games with little boys acting like police officers, grow up or go away.

Blessings,

Father O'H

[edit]

Found this:

Quote:
Igbo school children are placed under tremendous pressure to succeed; the price of failure is to be socially disgraced. To fail at examinations is to become a social nobody, to be an anuohia.

Quote:
Then the next question was attaining high social status, via success on the job. Failure is not an option for Igbos. Failure meant being considered okpokoro manu and anuohia.

I will throw "okpokoro manu" at him later on Laughing

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery

Last edited by Scam Patroller on Tue Nov 20, 2007 1:06 am; edited 1 time in total
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 1:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
A failure in Alaigbo is called all sorts of names, including Anuoha (bush animal), Okpokoro manu (useless person). Often times, he is not permitted to speak in Umuna (kindred) meetings. When he tries to speak up at such meetings, the successful members of the group shout him down by saying: �do not listen to that okpokoro manu�.

from here

CLICKY

A very interesting article

Quote:
I have not seen an Igbo man who is not a bit paranoid in personality structure. In fact, the incidence of the more serious forms of paranoia, delusional disorder and schizophrenia, paranoid type, is high in Igbo land. I have worked in the mental health field for over twenty years, the few delusional disordered persons, a very rare mental disorder that I have seen, included Igbos. Only last week, I witnessed paranoia at work in an Igbo brother.
Very Happy

Why not tell him he can't even wash his hands properly. Evil or Very Mad

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 2:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Gomer, a bush animal huh, the swine Evil or Very Mad

Lad sent me a reply today, Holy Ghost fire rears it head, luckily I am alright Very Happy:

Quote:
THANK VERY MUCH FOR YOUR DEGRADING MAIL,EVERYTHING YOU QUALIFIED ME AS JUST POINTS TOWARDS YOU.

YOU CLAIM TO BE A REVEREND FATHER .GOOD!!!

IF YOU ARE A TRUE REVEREND FATHER,THEN MAY ALMIGHTY GOD BLESS YOU BUT IF YOU ARE A FAKE REVEREND FATHER,THEN LET ALL THE CURSES ASSOCIATED WITH SUCH FOLLOW YOU IMMEDIATELY YOU ARE READING THIS.......AMEN. HOLY GHOST FIRE CONSUME YOU. IT IS HERE THAT I WILL KNOW IF MY REDEEMER LIVETH. IF NOTHING HAPPENS TO YOU AFTER READING THIS MAIL,THEN I WILL BELIEVE YOU IN WHATEVER YOU SAY.

I replied saying I wont be mailing him again:

Quote:
Dear Police Chief,

I have read your email, fortunately, I was not consumed by any Holy Ghost fire, I am a man of God, and God blesses me every day for the work that I do in his name.

There was nothing degrading in my email to you, and again, you have not asnwered any of the questions I asked you, this will now be my last email to you, I like to spend my time helping people, and I can see that emailing you is just a thorough waste of my time, which could otherwise be spent doing other things for needy people, I am a very busy man, good day to you.

Blessings,

Father O'H

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 5:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Short message from laddy:

Quote:
SO WHAT ARE YOUR QUESTIONS?

My reply:

Quote:
Dear Police Chief,

You already know what questions I have asked, see my previous emails, but just for your benefit, I will repeat them.

1) Explain which police force you represent, your email address is from the xxxxx.com domain, which tells me you are from the Italian police force, why would the Italian police be working on a the case of Donald, who is from Nigeria? I can't think of any reason why the Italian police would be involved in this, please explain fully, why you are from the , why are you not the Nigerian detectives?

2) It is 9 months since the hoaxer abused our computers, at that time, Father A Dxxx informed everyone, including Donald, what the mental patient had done, why did Donald not reply to Father A Dxxx last February when asked to do so, why wait all this time until you contact me on his behalf?

3) When are you sending a scan of your hand written apology?

Those are my main questions, if you fail to answer them correctly and fully, I will have no further contact with you!

Blessings,

Father O'H

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 12:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I guess he doesn't want to answer my questions, despite asking what questions I wanted answering Very Happy:

Quote:
MY ANSWERS TO THOSE QUESTIONS IS THAT YOU ARE AN IDIOT. WHEN DID YOU LEAVE THE REPUBLIC OF CHAD.

CHRISTMAS GOAT

YOU WILL SUFFER

My reply:

Quote:
Dear Police Chief,

One again you are showing your ignorance, not only are you spouting your mouth off, but there is one little thing you are forgetting, I have not been to Chad for a number of years, I can only assume that you are referring to the hoaxer, who told you he had run away with the money from my church, and saying he had travelled to Chad to hide out there.

You should be aware that all the emails sent to you by the hoaxer, are all saved in a special folder, so I can view every email that he sent to you from our church computer, the folder also contains all of the replies that Donald sent to the hoaxer, you really need to get a grip on reality, your mind is clouded, you almost write as if you are the person who was hoaxed, but we know you are an and not the victim of the hoax, why do you appear to be so angry, it's very strange, after all, you have not suffered at the hands of the hoaxer, and detectives do not threaten people like you do, maybe you are just a king of fools.

If you cannot write to me in a civil manner, I think you should cease contacting me all together, I have better things to do with my time.

Blessings,

Father O'H

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 9:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SP,
Your quote to the "Police Chief, aka Brother Donald" is perfect.
Quote:
maybe you are just a king of fools.

That's a great title for him! hehehe Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 12:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have not heard from him for a week, thought I had better see if he is still around, the spirit found out something about him Smile:

Quote:
Dear Police Chief,

As you can tell from this email, I am still very much alive, I can only assume that with me being a man of God, your Holy Ghost fire has no effect on me, this is probably due to the good Lord protecting me from ignorant and foolish little boys preaching black magic, such as yourself.

I am also still a free man, according to your emails, you know all of my details and you keep making threats to arrest me, but you have not yet arrested me, why not?

The Lord protects me, as does the spirit of protect me at all times, unfortunately for you, the spirit has now spoken to me in tongues, and seeks revenge on you for spelling her name wrong, for leaving her in limbo, and for desicrating her name, all types of ill winds will now be coming your way, has anything happened to you or a family member? Have any of the people in your village fallen ill in the last couple of days?

The spirit of has visited you, she tells me that you are not an , you are nothing to do with the police, and you are not even Italian, that is why I have not been arrested, she visited you in your home in Nigeria 2 nights ago as you slept, she told me that you are actually the poor fool called, Donald Pxxxx, did you wake in a sweat that night, the spirit touched your forehead with her hand, you stirred in your sleep and your forehead was wet with beads of sweat, she wanted to take your breath away as you slept, she may return to you, it is out of my hands until you apologise to her.

I advise you to apologise immediately with a hand written scanned apology, all is not lost for you, but you have very little time left, I would not like to see you harmed by the spirit, and no spirits that you or the witch doctor conjour up will be able to help you, time is critical now, make your move to save your life and your soul.

I will end by saying thank God that you didn't keep pestering me with your stupid emails full of lies, why did you say you were an ? Why did you not tell me from the start that you are Donald? I could have helped you if you had been honest, but now you have only made things worse for yourself because of the spirit!

Blessings,

Father O'H

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic