SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Insulting Mass Bait - Part 5

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 1:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@7o9 Great stuff. btw [email protected] chopped my script Laughing

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 6:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I hail with new responses ooooooooooooooooooooooo

[email protected]
Quote:
all u said will surely get back to you becacause i dont know you.
all your family is ungreatful, jobless bastard, osu people, arusi awka kuwuo gi,you are a fool in the whole wold, vagabons like unpainted seplecal, you behave like inresponsible, inmashorible, indort. you will soon die, let amadioha mawuoo gi, egbe igwe bawuoo gi, motor kuwee gi you will regeat your life.

[email protected]
Quote:
Mr Illitrate and Fool. So you think am in Nigeria? Damm you! Its a shameyou can not meet up with clever guys like me particularly.

Anyway amin South Africa if you have airtime to give me a wring?00927737081400

I would show you that am truly not your typepimp!

[email protected] is all business
Quote:
Thanks for your email ,now i will like you to send me that your new come and carry format.

Thanks.

[email protected]
Quote:
you be bastard...

[email protected]
Quote:
SHOT UP UR MOUTH
WHY ARE U CURSING ME.DELITE THE MAIL IF U NO LIKE IT THAN TO CURSE OK.

BE WARNED.FOOL LIKE U.

[email protected]
Quote:
na im make u never get money so,fool,claims desk at gmail na im ur mate
still dey use?instead of u 2 day wish ur fellow g man and ur se4lf luck,u
dey there dey swear wetin go kill ur papa
see ur name,badluck..my friend get lost and die,from the look of things,u
r ANTI-SEMITIC TIRADE EDITED

[email protected]
Quote:
All This Things are Not for me De are for u and ur Famliy,, with ur Mom and ur dad,,, if u get waiting i don get for life u go de happy...........Just Thank God say i Reply to This email.......stupid Thin,,,,,,,,,

[email protected]
Quote:
My Dear friend your life nor go ever better ,since you see the mail you nor throw wayyour eye,na your mama you dey talk to,just if i can see you one on one ,make i spoil your face for you with boll.Big mumu like your father ,big maye like your you .as your life be so ,na so you go dey ,you nor go ever pass so and you nor go go front .may you never see light,in jaju jaju name i pray , ashi.wow betha your life

I got an e-mail from [email protected] seeking "representatives" to recieve their checks. So I replied with a few insults. I wonder if they will hire me?
Quote:
HAHAHAHA, WHY YOUR MAMA DEY DISTURB HER SELF I KNOW FORCE YOU MAKE YOIU FOLLOW MY COMPANY WORK NA I JUST WON HELOP YOUR MAMA AND YOUR PAPA LIFE NA WHY I SEND YOU EMAIL BE DAT ....INSTEAD MAKE YOU SEND YOUR ADDY SAY YOU WON FOLLOW MY COMPANY WORK YOU COME DEY DULL YOUR MAMA LIFE SHEY U KNOW WOIN GET IN YOUR LIFE ...YOU WON DIE OF HUNGER AND YOUR MAMA AS YOUR MAMA DEY NIGER DEY SUFFER YOU WON CONTINUE WOITH THE DUFFER TOO ...I WISH YOU BEST OF LUCK IN YOUR SUFFERNERS AND HUNGER IN LIFE ...MAKE YOU CONTINUE TO WORK AS DEAD BODY WASHER FOR THIER AND YOUR GRANDSONS TOOOOO ......
*DELETED* ......YOU SONM OF BIRTCH ....FUCKL YOUR MOM ASS .....AND GO TO HELL ....I KNOW SAY .YOU CALLED YOURSELF GOODLUCK BUT YOU ARE BAD LUCK FOR YOUR FAMILY OK.......
ASHLEY

[email protected]
Quote:

SUBJECT: KINDLY READ AND NEVER REPLY
I RECEIVED YOUR MESSAGE AND APPRECIATE WHAT YOU WROTE TO YOUR FAMILY WHICH
IS VERY BAD OF YOU. YOU MUST BE SILLY FOR SAYING THIS TO YOUR FAMILY AND I
SUGGEST THAT YOU ARE A BASTARD CHILD.

A GOOD HOME TRAINING WILL NEVER INSULT IS ELDER SO YOU MUST DIE YOU AS I
SEE .

[email protected]
Quote:
Who the hell are you.

Just simple English sentences you cannot construct, what a shame, go
and fuck your mama in the ass

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU DON COLLECT ONE KOBO FOR GUY BEFORE ? THAT IS WHY YOU HAVE TIME TO WRITE ALL THIS RUBBISH IF THEY HAVE REFUSED TO PAY YOU LET ME KNOW SO THAT I WILL GIVE YOU THE KEY

STOP BEING ENVY OF PROSPEROUS PEOPLE LIKE US OK, IF YOU CANT BEAT US PLEASE DO YOUR SELF A FAVOR AND JOIN US

THANKS
AL-CIANO
CALL ME IF YOU HAVE THE GUTS

Well, I have some down time in the office, so I'm going to throw about 1000 out and see what happens.

Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 6:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Barrister Roy seems to get madder and madder as he replies to his dollah choppahs.

Quote:
i don;t have a time for you

Quote:
PLS DON;T ANNOYED ME I CAN SOMTHING THAT YOU WILL NOT OKAY .

Quote:
Let me tell you, i m a son of riches right from my mum and a child wood, well i think you are out of your senses.... can i have your mum for just a night maybe she will get pregnant once again i wonder how your mum will test , i think she will not test fine , becouse she is full of old body and parts wish i don;t like , fool you just want to eat where you did not work from , let you tell you i give you and your friend just 24 hourse the late peter walter box go talk to the beneficiary okay if you did not want to come and meet me okay , i will tell you that in my family that i m the most stobron one and if i can see you this night i will use you for soya preparation i know who you are stay in your house browing with star.come, but i will get held of you just one day and you will pay me ever any money i lost on this transaction ..............................

Quote:
I M GIVEN YOU A SERIOUS WARNING , WELL I KNOW WHO YOU ARE, YOU ALWAYS REPLY YOUE MAIL IN THE NIGHT , BECOUSE YOU DON;T HAVE A CHANCE ON THE DAYLIGHT, YOU ARE A FUCKING SCAMMER AND I WILL CONTINUE TO ANNOUNANCE THIS TO EVERYBODY. I DON;T MIND HOW TALL BIG FAT YOU ARE , BUT I WILL TELL YOU THAT I CAN KILL YOU WITH ALL THE BAD THINGS I HAVE IN ME RIGHT NOW , I M STILL WARNING I HAVE FINISHED THE COMPOSING OF THE MAIL ON THE DEAD BOX IF I HEAR A STUPID WORD FROM YOU , I SHALL DO MY MIND IMMIDIATELY.

FUCK YOU SCAMMER SUCK MY ASS.

Laughing

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Click here to support 419Eater.com
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 3:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have lots of annoyed mugus on my hands

[email protected]
Quote:
HELLO MORON,

YOU TYPE LIKE A REAL ILLITERATE,MEN I AM SO SORRY FOR YOU. HOW CAN YOU BE THIS DULL HUH? I GUESS ITS BECAUSE YOU DID NOT ATTEND THE LEAST SCHOOL (PRIMARY SCHOOL) ELSE YOU WOUND HAVE ATTAINED A SMALL LEVEL OF WELL SPOKEN ENGLISH.

ALL THE SAME,I WILL NOT WASTE MY TIME TALKING TO A RETARD LIKE YOU. I SORRY FOR THE MAYE WEY DE PAY YOU COS YOU DULL WELL WELL. MAYBE YOUR MAMA NAIM YOU USE TAKE DO MONEY AND YOU DE HIDE UNDER THE CANOPY OF GEE.

FROM YOUR WRITTEN ENGLISH I HAVE A CLEAR VIEW OF WHAT YOUR SPOKEN ENGLISH WILL BE LIKE. YOU ARE A BIG LOOSER *DELETED*. PISS OFF AND NEVER MAIL ME AGAIN COS I JUST SPAMMED YOU.

GO BACK TO PRE KG AND DON'T BE ASHAMED COS YOU NEED TO START FROM THE LOWEST LEVEL AS YOU DO NOT HAVE ANY LEVEL RIGHT NOW.

[email protected]
Quote:
MAY UR WORDS GO BACK TO U AND EVRY BORN AND UNBORN CHILD OF UR OFSPRING,IN HUNDRED FOLD SHALL ALL UR WORDS RETURN TO U.AND U SHALL NOT SEE GOOD,MAY D 47 OSIRIS OF THE EVIL ISLAND FOR WERE I STAND BEAR ME WITNESS.AND 4 D ANGER DAT I HAVE IN U THIS MORNING;THEY HAVE GUARRATEED D DISTRUCTION OF UR FUTURE,AND SO SHALL IT BE SAY D gods OF CALAMITY

[email protected] gave me a great response Laughing
Quote:
barrister my foot and bello my ass,

see your face, how the barrister take enter your name? God punish your mama, papa and your enter family. I get dog wey dey fuck three time a day, I want employ your mama and sister so that them go fuck the dog @ .50 kobo per hour this na good job for your family at least your family go dey feed well if your sisters and mama start this wonderful job.
And I get job for you mumu, you go be my shoe shiner, and you go dey wash my toilet, and your salary go be @.20 Kobo, I know say you dey happy now for this wonderful job wey I give you. Your family suspose go thankgiving for this wonderful job.
Happi mumu...................................................

[email protected]
Quote:
BROTHER THIS IS FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY OK AND BEFORE YOU READ THIS MESSAGE SAY IT MUST BE SO AMEN

[email protected]
Quote:
I will like you to send this mail to you grate grand old mum in grave.sorry to say this.its out of anger.

[email protected]
Quote:
DEAR HOPELESS MAN
I SAY TO YOU BACK TO THE SENDER

[email protected] wrote a real tirade Very Happy
Quote:
I HERE SAY YOU DON DO THIS JOB FOR 20YEARS,NO REPLY.SORRY OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

YOUR ANCESTORS I AM TOLD HAVE CAUSED YOU FROM THE DAY YOU WERE BORN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

IF YOU HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO,THAN TO DISTURB HARD WORKING PEOPLE,THEN SUFFER DON FINISH YOU FOR NIGERERIA.

THEY ALSO TOLD ME THAT THE REASON YOU TALK ABOUT PROSTITUTES IN ALLEN IS BECAUSE YOUR MOTHER IS A CONFIRMED PROSTITUTE AND YOUR FATHER A DRUNK.

ABEG, SORRY MAKE YOU TAKE AM EASY BEFORE YOU DIE OF FRUSTRATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

MAY SANGO AND AMADIOHA HAMMER YOU.AS YOU STILL DEY WAKA LAGOS DEY LOOK FOR JOB,DEY GO DEY STILL TELL YOU FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE,NO VACANCY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I HERE SAY YOUR MAMA DON RUN MAD FOR NIGER AND SHE DEY TALK SAY NO BE YOUR PAPA BORN YOU.!!!!!!!!!!!!.
SO,YOU BE BASTARD,OLOSHI,OLORIBURUKU,OYOSHI,OLE,BARAWO.

[email protected]
Quote:

Subject: death is knocking you door my man

hello
my man how are you doing na god go punish? you say amen na your papa na him be mumu born suffer and who are you by the way and you tell me say make i send my new job to you papa abi once god go punish? i no be your papa mate ok you will die for 15 of dis mont u go die is that ok

[email protected]
Quote:
Gmail.com PISS OFF

[email protected]
Quote:
GOD GO PUNISHE U I STUPID YERUBA MAN AFTER U WILL CARRY FILE COME TO MY COMPANY LOOKING FOR JOB MAKE U NO OPEN EYE BLINDE MAN EVEN YOUR BROTHER PRESIDENT THEY CHOP MONEY ILLEGAL THERE IN NIGERIA U NO CHANLENGE HIM KILL POEPLE LIKE U ANY HOW, EVERY BIG GUYS IN THIS WORLD DE DO 419. MAY U REMAIN POOR WHY I AM RICH I AM ALREADY MILLIONIA I FLY FROM COUNTRY TO COUNTRY CHECK MY IP ADDRESS U SEE IS NOT COMING FROM AFRICA .STUPID MAN GO EAT SHIT YOUR FAMILY WILL REMAIN ASHAWO ALL YOU SAID BACK TO U 100 TIMES.

[email protected] gave me a death threat Very Happy
Quote:
Your Mama Toto and Your Grand mother Toto? Who dey write all these mailsfor you.

I no say you no go school Bastard!

Tell me where you deymake i come cut your neck carry do rituals make Mugus pay.

You headno go work self cos na coconut head you get idiot?

You go die for owuand you leg no go cormot for that yeye country Niga. Fool wey dey Nigadey compare himself with person wey dey Yankee...

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU FATHER NA FOOL
BIG GOAT YOU THEY MAD I GO TAKE YOUR NAME TO OKIJA SHRINE MAKE U SICK FOR 6 MONTHS I GO CHARM YOUR FAMILY

[email protected]
Quote:
IT SEEMS U DON'T HAVE MUCH TO DO THAN WASTING UR FUCKING TIME REPLYING THESE TYPE OF MAILS IN THIS MANNER. PLEASE GET A BETTER OPTION AND THINK AFTER WHAT I AM TELLING U. BE REASONABLE AND THINK FAST. JUST DON'T BE WASTING UR TIME WRITING THESE KIND OF MAILS.

BYE BYE AND THINK FAST . OK ?

[email protected]
Quote:
BROS WHICH LEVEL NA I BE WAN COME YR HOUSE BEFORE I NOR NO IF YR MOTHER GO DEY HOUSE COS SHE DON GIVE ME GOLORIA.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU BE FOOL,I GET MONEY PASS YOUR FAMILY U HEAR.MONEY WEY I DON MAKE FOR LIFE YOUR FAMILY NOR FIT MAKE AM FOR THE REST OF YOUR FAMILY LIFE.YOU WILL NEVER MEET UP PAST AS YOU DEY SO.OGUN KILL YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.

[email protected]
Quote:
ooh cafe u still dey go sorry my scam letter don buy me three correct cars build two houses get my MSC u wetin u don get make u still dey go cafe me i dey with my laptop dey drink moet dey blast my mails make u dey thier dey mumu your self.

U NO EVEN BE GUY MAN U WAN ACT LIKE ONE OTE.

[email protected]
Quote:
THANKS YOU BARRISTER BACK TO THE SENDER I HAVE 36 ROOMS IN PH AND ONE IN
VGC WHAT OF YOU DO YOU HAVE A HOME YOU DEY LIVE FOR PERSON HOUSE AND YOUR
HAPPY CONTACT ME I WILL GIVE YOU MY HOUSE IN VGC SO THAT I GO DEY FUCK
YOUR GIRL BECAUSE AM I FINE MAN . DO YOU HAVE FAMIL DO YOU HELP THEM
BECAUSE OF TEN THAT IS WHY THEY KILL YOUR PAPA

[email protected]
Quote:
CHAIRMAN WHY YOU ABUSE YOURSELF LIKE THIS NA? ABI DEM THEY DON SWEL FOR YOU._______________________________>

[email protected]
Quote:
MUMU FOR WHERE YOU SEE THE MONEY. YOU KNOW ROAD TO BANK? I NO BLAME YOU NA TOO MUCH GARRI WEY YOU DRINK NA HIM DEY U MIS YAN MUMU.

WHO GIV U BARRISTER MUMU, YOU NO DEY SHAME SAY A WHOLE BARRISTER DEY SPEAK BROKING MUMUMMMMMMMMMMUMMMMMUUMUMUUMUMU

[email protected]
Quote:
USELESS IDIOT,NA PERSON DEY FUCK YOUR MAMA GIVE AM BELLE SHE BORN YOU,GO ASK YOUR MAMA WHO YOUR PAPA BE,SEE IDIOT WEY BE SUCCESS,WETIN YOU DEY DO FOR SYSTEM.

YOU MAMA WEY THIEF FOR MARKET NKO! OH! SHE NO GO FIT TELL YOU THAT ONE,PERSON WEY THIEF BORN WETIN HIM GO BE,AN ORIGINAL BASTARD LIKE YOU.I DO GET YOUR TIME GO FIND YOUR PAPA FIRST.ALL YOUR USELESS CURSE,AS YOU DEY READ THIS MAIL,NA SO E DEY FOLLOW YOUR GENERATION.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR PAPA NA MUMU AND E NO BETTER 4 UR GENERATION ,I KNOW U BY UR NAME ,UR MAMA NA ASEWO ,UR PAPA NA ARMROBBER,U SELF NA PEN ROBBER SHAME UNTO UR FAMILY

[email protected]
Quote:
U R NOT EVEN ASHAMED OF YOUR SELF. YOU ARE THE WORST STUPID YORUBA GUY SO FAR AND YOU WILL REMAIN POOR UNTILL YOU DIE, YOUR FAMILY MUST BE ASHAME OF THEMSELVES TO HAVE A SHE GOAT LIKE YOU. IDIOT

[email protected]
Quote:
HAVE JUST STARTED BUT KNOW SAY U SUCK MORE THAN I DO AND I PITY YOU NOW YOU HAVE INSULTED ME

[email protected] gave me some new sigy material
Quote:
hey u crackhead *DELETED* son of a bitchwith the manner in which u construct ur tenses i'm in doubt if u ever went beyond elementary school. but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school cuz dat is wat u and ur whore momma both are. she fucked that rabid dog that lives in a gutter around the blackspot ghetto where u've spent ur whole life and the effect of that unholy union is U. A sorry ass deranged psychotic flabbergasted incapacitated bitch ass junky.

well........i just need u to know that u're fucked for life and for good no remedy. if i were u i'd go drink poison and then stick my ugly head in a dead man's ass or better still go to hell and unite with folks in damnation.

[email protected] gets an A
Quote:
THANK GOD YOU NO OU ARE A BIG MUMU, THE BIGGEST IN TOWN, YOU CAN SPEAK PIGEON ENGLISH AND YOU CAN SPEAK GOOD ENGLISH.

NA THUNDER AND OLOKUN URONIGBE GO KILL YOU AND ALL YOUR DECENDANTS. YOUR SISTERS IN ALLEN DO NOT EVEN SEE A DOG TO FUCK THEIR PUNKY ASS THEY ONLY WAIT ON FAITHFUL DAYS TO GET A HOLD OF A PASSING BY HORSE TO TWANG THEM ASSHOLE. AND YOUR MUM SAME. SHE LEAVES YOUR DAD ON BED EACH NITE AND GO TO HANG OUT IN ALLEN VERY CLOSE TO ROUND ABOUT EACH NITE AND SHE IS ALWAYS MAKING STUPID AND DIRTY LOVE TO CHIMPAZIN AND HORSES EACH NITE. SHE HAS BECOME THE TALK OF ALLEN EACH DAY AND YOUR FATHER IS NOT LET OUT HE ALWAYS GO TO THE ZOO TO SLEEP WITH ANIMALS AND NO GOOD WILL EVER COME OUT OF YOUR FAMILY LINAGE NOT IN THIS WORLD COS YOU ALL ARE DIEING SOON OF DISEASE CONTACT FROM HAVING SEX WITH ANIMALS.

I GUESS YOUR MUMS PUSSY WOULD HAVE GONE TOO WIDE OPEN NOW TO EVEN TAKE YOU BACK INSIDE HER WOMB AND RE-GIVE BIRTH TO YOU AGAIN. I PITY YOUR FAMILY AND THE DOOM AND CALAMITY THEY ARE INTO NOW. MAY GOD NEVER HELP YOU PEOPLE COS YOU ARE ALL DOOMED FOR LIFE.

THURNDER WILL STRIKE YOU DOWN AND YOUR FAMILY. ANY WHERE YOU HERE THE SOUND OF THURNDER PLEASE FIND A HIDING PLACE COS ONE IS COMING ON YOU SOON, YOU JUST STEPPED ON A VIPERS TAIL.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU DON COLLECT ONE KOBO FOR GUY BEFORE ? THAT IS WHY YOU HAVE TIME TO WRITE ALL THIS RUBBISH IF THEY HAVE REFUSED TO PAY YOU LET ME KNOW SO THAT I WILL GIVE YOU THE KEY

STOP BEING ENVY OF PROSPEROUS PEOPLE LIKE US OK, IF YOU CANT BEAT US PLEASE DO YOUR SELF A FAVOR AND JOIN US

THANKS
AL-CIANO

[email protected]
Quote:
U be FoOL.i SoRrY 4 tHe MaMa WhEn BoRn YoU
YOU THINK SAY THIS ONE NA LOTTERY...................NA YOUR MAMA U WAN GIVE LOTTO MONEY WHEN YOUR PAPA WIN ABI.YOU GO DIE FOR LOTTO.WHICH SCHOOL U EVEN GO,WHEN YOU NO FIT SPEAK ENGLISH..BIG GOAT............GO SLEEP..................POOR HUSLER LIKE YOU.....

[email protected]
Quote:
SHINE YOUR EYES OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. ODE. GBATI GBATI LIKE YOU. MAY TUNDER FIRE YOU? AMEN .
MU MU MUMU. EWU MERIJE. SHAKPAN LEMON GRASS.

[email protected]
Quote:
GOD WILL PUNISH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY IF YOU NEVER DO SOMETHING TO TIHIEF YOUR MOTHER MONEY ALSO SNAKE WILL BITE YOUR MOTHER TOGETHER WITH YOUR FATHER UNTIL THEY DIE WITHOUT ENJOYED YOU GOOD FOR NOTHING?YOU CAN NOT GO TO SCHOOL MUMU MAN LIKE YOU?YOU WILL DIE FOR NIGERIA WITHOUT NOTHING,ANOTHER MAN WILL TAKE YOUR WIFE AND BORN FOR CRAZY MAN..

THANKS
YOU INDIOT

[email protected]
Quote:

I think you need an hrt i know you dont know they meaning cuz u are a bitch azz fool..;well sorry learn how to write good english u illitrate bastard

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 2:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've got more mad lads

[email protected]
Quote:
MUGU MAN, I WILL NOT PRAY FOR YOUR DOWN FALL AND I WILL NOT PRAY FOR YOU TO DIE, IS ONLY FULLS THAT PRAY THAT KIND OF PRAYERS BECAUSE IS BACK TO SENDER.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR GENERATION DEY MAD OK IDIOT, IF YOU GET PARENTS YOU NO GO DEY TALK LIKE ANIMAL.

DEVIL GO PUNISH YOU AND ALL YOU DO.

[email protected]
Quote:
FUCK YOU,FUCK YOU,FUCK YOU,FUCK YOU,FUCK YOU,FUCK YOU,FUCK YOU,FUCK
YOU,FUCK YOU,FUCK YOU,FUCK YOU,FUCK YOU,FUCK YOU,FUCK YOU,FUCK YOU,FUCK
YOU,FUCK YOU,FUCK YOU,FUCK YOU,FUCK YOU,FUCK YOU,FUCK YOU!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE DYING ON THE 15TH OF NOVEMBER 2007 THIS YEAR MUMU I WOULD HAVE ADVICE YOU TO START EATING YOUR MONEY BUT YOU HAVE NUTIN BIG FOOL WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT YAHOO MAGA.

THE FUNNY THING IS THIS THE WHOLE MONEY YOU AND YOUR DIED ASHAWO MOTHER AND DEID FATHER HAVE CAN NOT EVEN BUY YOUR COFFE SO YOUR DEID BODY WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR VULTURE CELEBRATION TO HELL IS YOUR LAST DESTINATION SO MONKEY I PITY U READY FOR THE DEATH I WILL COME HAVE UR HEAD CUT OFF AND SOLD IT FOR DEAL

[email protected]
Quote:
doctor say aids,canser,leprosy, dey inside ya mama toto and she don pass di sickness to all your family and all of una must die before christmas

[email protected]
Quote:
BROS GOD BLESS YOU, NOR BE THE WAY GOD TAKE BLESS YOU, NOR BE SO HE TAKE BLESS ANOTHER PERSON, BUT EVERY THING AN WITH TIME.

MUCH RESPECT FROM YOUR FELLOW BROTHER.

BARRISTER BELLO

[email protected]
Quote:
GO AND REMAIN LIKE THIS IN JESUS NAMEattached pictures of animal's having sex included

[email protected]
Quote:
I just need to write you back,
I have seen your response to your grand father, it�s now that I know that you are a born winch and wizard, u are those who kill and eat there children. Life will remain bad to you till u die and go to hell. Hellfire is made for u. u bad Yoruba sabotua. I will call opc and criminal to kill u. I know where u always come and u will die on this days. I will use Indian bashaba to kill u at night. U are a fool that die at the door of a poor man. If you see my letter and u hate it all just need to do is to delete it don�t cause people because it may be ur generation that is doing it in abroad. But I assure you that you will die in moluwa accident here in Lagos. Animal like u.
To hell with u and you�re entire generations.
Ur are a fake Barrister, Barrister Adiboloja who george wrong to good.

Na people like u spoil our great nation Nigeria. Thief OLEEEEEEEEEEE

[email protected]
Quote:
The Lord will Surely PUNISH you for snding this trash to me

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE NO BODY........... FULL LIKE YOU ............. FUCK YOUR MAMA YOU ASSHOLE !

[email protected]
Quote:
na wa for u ooooooooooooo u just dey talk anyhow u no even know who u
dey talk to you just halla any how well na ur time sha u feet dey do
anything dey talk anyhow u way u think say u don make money u dey use
ham dey fuck ur pally up no be so dem dey do ham

make u think welll

[email protected]
Quote:
NA UR PAPA BE IDIOT NO FIT TO BE GUYMN. BIGGEST FOOL NA U BE.BASTARD U MUMU IDIOT GO TO THE SMALLL RVIVER NEAR YOUR VILLAGE N HANG URSELF COS UR MATE DON LIVE U BHIND. MAY OGUN MILENI GIV U DA WHIP U JAGUDA ---- U GOAT FUKER U.

[email protected]
Quote:
NA UR HEAD AND UR MAMA OWN U REFFER TO .......IDIOTTTTTTTTTTT

[email protected]
Quote:
DO YOU KNOW WHAT I DRIVE? POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR BOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR FATHER IS A BASTARD,ALL UR MAMA GENERATION NA HIM DEY CRAZY OGUN GO KILL ALL UR PAPA AND UR MANA AND SISTER AND BROTHER,UR NO GO DO BETTER FOR ALL YOUR LIFE OK MAKE U GO LEARN HOW TO SPEAK ENGLISH OK FOOOOOOOOOOOL ALAYE BAJE NII OLORUN O NI SORI RE LA YE EEEEEE EGBE

[email protected]claims to be an oracle who will use his juju on me
Quote:
SHELL TODA DON DEY FIRE YOUR MAMA PPUSY UR KNOW KNOW WHO DEY TALK E GO BETTER FOR YOUR GENERATION TO COME I KNEE DOWN WHEN I DEY SWEAR FOR YOU
NA BAD BAD LUK U GO DEY GET FOR YOUR LIFE.

SAYS FEMI JOHNSON THE ORACLE
FAIRURE NA YOUR OWN THIS YEAR AS BE SAY JUST DEY INSULT ME SO BAD LUK ANY WHERE YOU GO

MY BEST REGARDS

THE ORACLE

YOU ANIMA NO BE CBN EMAIL ADDRESS YOU DEY USE YOU

DO PEEK BAD LUK SO FOR YOUR WHEN YOU DEY INSULT ME

THE ORACLE ONE OF IJEBULAND

[email protected]
Quote:
MY MUMU MAGA HOW U DEY?MENNN UR MAMA TOTO WAY I FUCK LASS WEEK TOO DEY SUMER LIKE DIED BODY AND UR SISTER TOO LIKE ROASTED KAKA DRY SHIT ALL HER SPERM DOOR DRY FINCH ANY WAY I BE UR BIG BROS I NO NEED ANY DISTURB AT ALL BEC U B BIG FOOL A THINK U KNOW THAT?, UR MAMA, NA FOOL, UR PAPA, NA IDIOT, UR SISTER, NA FOOL,AND BASTARD LIKE U BE FOOL TOO, BUT WAIT FEST WEAN U GO DIE?OR UR PRICK NINE GO FIST DIE OR U KRAICE BEFORE?
USELESS MUGU LIKE UR PASTOR THIEF,

[email protected]
Quote:
you idiot if i give you a proposal u, are not intrested why can't you keep your mouth short stupid man if you se mail you are not intrest on, delet stop talking nonsence oloriburuku.
agbero.
ritualist.
thanks
*DELETED*.

[email protected]
Quote:
OTU GBA WA KWA NNEGI.

EWU LIKE YOU.

AMU.

[email protected]
Quote:
Eze you are ussing Soludo email and casting this our bokiri job God go ponish u, you will not get a cent a streat bopy like you.

Oto gbawakpa Nnegi basterd.

I saved the best for last [email protected]
Quote:
Guy why you go dey cause me like that na abi you no get sense waiting you dey do for cafe when make you receive my mail abi your papa no tell you say na me be your real father I fuck your mama and she like my dick pass you sef I wonder where she go dey now because the kind fuck when I dey fuck her before she run comot for your papa house come won spoil my life no be small thing like waitin Tuface talk.

Come I remember what about that your three sisters when I dey fuck with your mama thesame time hope say them dey fine the day wahen I fuck them three with your mama no be small thing happen oooo your mama and your sisters them come dey drag my prick like say na dem creat am for me I no like am ooo but well sha just help me tell them say I dey free now make I give it to them again the way Mavelors Ben talk you fool of shit see mail when you write you no even sabi speak brooking talk of correct english I no say you be Idot so I no get your time.

If you feel say you hole bar call me on 08024729040 make I send you money I be bigger boy through scam and I dey happy because na Oyibo first start these scam by givin our fourfather mirro for huge amount of crude out ot of this country so reason am, I dey sorry say you never still no your father so you be born by mistake .

I know say na Benin you dey dey shoot format waiting deffrent from here Niger and Benin because of say witch too much for your family you dey run from place to place na Hungry go kill you for 419 work see I get just two magas when dey pay me for more than 3 ears now and I know waiting I done do so dey fine maga and the day you shoot format na that day your entire family go die like fly because I know see how your mail go be CBN then end with GMAIL.COM thief like you.

Thanks for leting me insult your entire family.

Fuck OFF.

Pyrosoft
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 3:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've had hundreds of replies in the past week, but most of them arent worth posting.

This however is a corker!

[email protected]

Quote:
Jobless man!
My ooys are making fun of u here in madrid. U are the talk of the time. Why is ur English not Impeccable? Why don't go evening School, U keeping on talking pussy this pussy that blah blah blah,,,, Hahahaha Smile Well call EFCC to come to Madrid and get us. How is the Heavy terrible sun in Nigeria?, Hope u r enjoying it? Faggot ass damn *DELETED*.
Anticipating your reply. If you are capble of getting me as my boys stated that you said, then lemme give you my Victoria island address, so that you will begin from there. Plot 789 reatly avenue, lekki phase 2 victoria island.If u r really a cops, then prove your strenght by starting from here. Though i'm not in Nigeria now, but my boys are there bombing some muthafuckas email day by day with the guard of the your beat up mobile cops in there front gate. Why i brought out time personally to write you is cuz u sounds like a cop, and i enjoy entertaining cops. So visit the residence,and enjoy ur stay. Don't worry if it is woman, hookers serve there day and night. Nice talking to you. Good luck.
Chief "Ite Ego"

Mass Mail Tools - How to bank bait

pony pony pony Mortar x2
Jolly Roger
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 3:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] (what did I say?)

Quote:
hey u crakhead *DELETED* nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy shit that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall.

it was a rabid dog that fucked your whore mother b4 she got pregnant and had you.it's y u have the brains of a dog. u're fucked for life........u belong to a generation of lunatics from ur ancestors down to ur dog father and ur whoring dog lover mom.if only u had a little bit more education........u probably wouldn't have ended up this way.

flabbergasted deranged bama ass psychopathetic ass hole........u just go and stick ur brainless ugy head in a dead man''s ass ok cuz it's the best thing that could ever happen to u still.incapacitated bitch ass illiterate son of a rabid dog.undamned for life and only damnation is wat;s good enough for ur retarded head and soul.

so just rest in pieces

[email protected]

Quote:
you are just as useless s your mom.her toto was leaking dirty smelling water when she pushed you out,this is why you are smelling everywhere you go.the only good thing that comes out of you is insults,but let me tell you your insults dont touch me it only makes me stronger.crazy fool.

Sent to me 10 times, spoofing my own e-mail so it looks like it is from me and to me.

Quote:
Oh!!!!! , I 4get sey ur papa na EFCC. Ole like you. I have ur
password. Na to tell you sey you no know anything. If I get those mumu
Efcc message from you again, I go forward ur password to you. I won
show you something wey you no know. Goat like you wey stay under 4
!!!!! guy I no wan insult you. but I promise to send you ur password,
then after that I go close ur box!!!!!!!! Goat like you. I GO USE
UR GMAIL THROW EMAILS . I go even take am send you ur password before I
go block am. Sorry sey I use ur box this you this!!! Hahahahahahaha
and ur password is !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! make I never cut ur liver
now. When I get ur time I go deal with you. bunga fisf like ur mama,
that is why ur sisters could not get husband. Because ur father stand
up fuck ur mama, em come born fela like you. make I ask you one
question, mr Jesus 4 computer, you need make I send ur password or
virus wey go bomb ur entire family. Please my question inside your
box because I go check ur box tomorrow morning. EWU NMEEEEEEEEEE
LIKE YOU.

[email protected]
Quote:

I SEE YOU HAVE BEEN BITTEN BY A RABID SKUNK 'COS UR SHIT DONT MAKE NO SENSE....WHY DONT YOU COME OUT OF HIDING AND SAY WHO YOU ARE MUTHAFUCKA !! WELL, ITS OBVIOUS YOU ARE FRUSTRATED WHICH IS WHY YOU HAVE TIME TO SEND SUCH NON-MAKING SENSE EMAILS...I GOT NO REPLY TO YOUR STUPID UTTERANCES, BUT DONT YOU THINK YOU SHOULD MAKE SOMETHING LUCRATIVE OF YOUR TIME ?? INSTEAD OF SENDING CHILDISH EMAILS...GROW UP KID!

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 7:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a few more in

<[email protected]
Quote:
IF YOU KNOW YOUR FATHER YOU WONT FOOL ARROUND... FROM YOUR MAIL I CAN TELL YOU ARE A POPPER AND YOUR FATHER WHO IS A RESULT OF YOUR GRANDMOTHER WHO WAS A PROSTITUE ON THE ALLEN YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT THAT WAS RAPED BY ARMED ROBBERS AND 4 MAD MEN .. BEFORE SHE GOT PREGNANT AND GAVE BIRTH TO YOUR POOR FATHER WHO I KNOW AS A LEPPER I GIVE HIM 5 NAIRA DAILY AND YOU GO HOME TO STEAL IT SO YOU CAN SMOKE INDIAN HEMP AND COME TO THE CAFE TO WATCH BLUE FILMS ON THE INTERNET AND INSULT PEOPLE WHO FEED YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.....HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN THAT DURING THE SLAVE TRADE YOU ANCESTORS WERE MY ANCESTORS SLAVE AND WE SOLD YOU PEOPLE TO THE WHITE ..WHO FUCKED THEM ALL IN THE ASS......IF YOU HAD A FAMILY THAT COULD FEED YOU YOU WOULD NOT TYPE MAILS IN PIDGIN ENGLISH THATS ENOUGH TO TELL YOU WENT TO A PUBLIC SCHOOL AND YOUR MUM SEELS PEPPER DRY GIN AT THE BUSSTOP WITH BUS DRIVERS INSERTING THERE FINGERS IN HERE DUST POLLUTED HOLE FINGERING HER FROM BEHIND AND SOMETIME I SEE HER SUCKING SOME AND THEY FILL HER MOUTH WITH SPERM FORM THERE GONORREAH DICKS......YOUR SISTERMY CAT FUCKED HER EVEN TOMMOROW JUST WRITE BACK YOU JOBLESS FOOL AND I WILL SEND OYU HER PICTURE IS HER NAME NOT .......IF YOU HAVE TIME WRITE BACK AND I WILL SEND YOUR FAMILY PICTURE SO YOU CAN PUT IT ON THE WALL..............I IWSH YOU HAD A HOUSE I WOULD HAVE TOLD YOU THAT THE FOUL SMELL IS YOUR MUM AND SISTERS *DELETED* AND THAT AIRFRESHNER YOU HAVE BEEN BUYING CANT STOP IT...................................FOOL........................................BEHOLD AS YOU READ TO THIS POINT MAY DARKNESS BEFALL YOUR GENERATION AS YOU DONT WAN TO SEE PEOPLE SHINE............................................YOU SHALL REMAIN IN SORROWS AS YOU AHVE READ THIS GOOD BYE ...................................................

[email protected] is supposed to be a dying woman, suffering of canser that defly all treatment Laughing
Quote:
YOU ARE A MONKEY SHAPED FUCKING *DELETED*, SEEKING TO WORK FOR PEANUT, AND JUMPING LIKE A FROG IN THE STREETS OF YOUR ABOARD. YOU ARE WAITING TO BE CARRIED BACK TO YOUR HOME TOWN DEATH FROM A STRAY BULLET IN THE NEXT THREE DAYS AND 2HOURS. WHICH ENDS YOUR STINKING LIFE.

YOUR ARE JOINING YOUR ANCESTORS BY NEXT WEEK TO END YOUR MISERABLE LIFE ON THE STREET.

MAY THE NEXT FUEL TANKER GET YOU ENGULFED BY FIRE AND THIS WILL BE YOUR LAST BAPTISM TO GREAT BEYOND. THE HEAVEN HAS REJECTED YOUR SORRY ASHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

MAY YOUR SOUL REST IN PERFECT FIRE. AMEN

[email protected]
Quote:
because u send this to me,you will not see 2008,just distribute your little belonging to ur poor family because ur are already a corse,,,,,,,,,,,
and if u send anyletter again to me i will tell you that am half spirit,half human.

[email protected]
Quote:
NA UR FATHER AND THEIR GENERATION GO DIE FOR POOR MAN. U WEN NO SEE FOOD EAT U DEY TALK LIKE MAD MAN.
I BELIVE SAY UNA FAMILY NA OSUUUUUUU.
U BASTARD GO DIE. IF U NO BE THIEF.
SO U THINK SAY BCOS SAY U DONE COLLECT PAY FROM UR MUGU HAND U JUST DEY TALK ANY HOW TO UR FATHER 4 HOUSE, MAKE YOU DIE AS OSUUUUUUUU. UNA GENERATIONAL CURSE FOR UNA SIDE SAY NO BODY GO RICH REACH ME.
BYE U BASTARD

[email protected]
Quote:
MY BASTARD FRIEND,

NO BE ME FUCK YOUR MAMA WEY SHE TAKE BORN U OOOOOOOOOOOO I DON TELL
DE GORILAR WEY DEY OUR FARM 4 BUSH TO COME 4 U BECOA NA HIM BORN U
BUT HIM SELF DEY TALK SAY NO BE HIM BORN U IMAGIN HOW UR LIFE DON BE
NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ABEG TRY UNDERSTAND SAY UR MISFORTUNE NO COME
4ROM ME AT ALL NA UR MAMA WEY GO DEY FUCK GORILATR U GO BLAME.

MEANWHILE HOW ABOUT UR SISTER WEY HORSE DEY FUCK 4 ITALO? GO BRING
HER COME BACK BECOS DEM NO DEY PAY AS B4 DEM DONE WISE PASS AS SHE
THINK, TRY TELL UR MAMA SAY IF D GORILAR CHANGE HIM MIND I GO TELL
HER TO GO MEET AM 4 D BUSH WEY DEY UR VILLAGE.

MAKE GOD PUNISH UR GENERATION MAKE UNA NO EVER SEE ANYTHING BETTER 4
UNA LIFE AS U FEEL SAY NA ONLY U SABI YARB PERSON WHERE EVER U ARE
NA OKIJA SHIRINE I GO GO PUT UR CASE U FUCKING BASTARD SON OF A FOOL
AND GRAD SON OF A GORILAR.

DEATH SHALL BE UR CASE VERY SOON IF I EVER SEE U.

TRY ENTER FESTACT MAKE I TELL MY RUGGED BROTHERS TO KILL U AND SEND
UR MEAT TO VOLTURES YOU STINKING BASTARD AND SHAMELESS FOOL.

TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 8:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have been playing around with insults lately and got my first reply, after only a couple hundred insults.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
MY BROTHER,

DO NOT BE ENVIOUS GOD WILL BLESS YOU, BUT " OWU IS
VERY BAD!!!!" TO THE EXTENT IT ENTERED YOU BRAIN THAT
MADE YOU VIBRATE LIKE A WORKING SAW MACHINE.

I DELIVER YOU BY FIRE BY THUNDER. IF YOU NEED THE KEY
OF THIS FORMAT I WILL TELL YOU ANAMU BEFORE YOU
UNDERSTAND THE KEY PEOPLE DON COLLECT MONEY FINISH.

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 1:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Oak good rant from that lad. I find a key consideration is what I put in the subject line. Something like "Western Union Informaiton" tends to get their attention. Just need the lazy buggers to open them Twisted Evil

TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 8:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^I had been using Payment Information, but I guess it is all in wording changed to Western Union Information and I get a few gems.

[email protected]

Quote:
This is why you should remain poor in life till you die since you are into the racket.a,d also patronising Okija shrine. Alusi Agent

*DELETED*

[email protected]

Quote:
Fuck u bitch,na your mama u dey talk 2.u know how much i dey chop.come make i give u small,083487406,ashewo................

[email protected]

Quote:
see your life, poverty has turn you into these, i have money more than
your generation can think of, i will continue to collect your papa and
mama money, fool like you. go sleep and fuck your mama as u use to do,
poor boy.

hahhahahahahhahahahaha

i will continue to sail....

your
prayer will go back to u

[email protected]

Quote:
Good day,
back to sender

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 8:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Got a few more back

[email protected]
Quote:
ur papa ur mama and you go die this year 2007

[email protected]
Quote:
DEAR CHARGE AND BAIL LAWYER.MAY ALMIGHT GOD FORGIVE YOU.BECAUSE,YOU DO NOT KNOW WHO IS ARE ABUSING.if dem don chop u for mugu before,na fault cos you are a thief na only thief det fall mugu.

ONYEISINMGBAKA

ONYEARA

CHARGE AND BAIL .

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR MOTHER IS A BASTERD IDIOT.

[email protected]asks an important question regarding insult baiters
Quote:
ARE YOU PEOPLE BEEN PAID FOR THIS RUBBISH OR YOU DONT HAVE ANYTHING DOING

No I do it for free Very Happy

[email protected]
Quote:
your mama toto dey smail i no fit forcam so go whash am you will die over thereyour mama toto dey smail i no fit forcam so go whash am you will die over thereyour mama toto dey smail

[email protected]
Quote:
ATTENTION : junky

your message came in as a junk because you are a junky. that juju wey you dey do has already finished you. come and make promise to my dog so that when you get money you can marry your mama for am. KEEP ON FOOLING YOUR SELF. WORTHLESS ,FOOLISH, CURSED,FORGOTTEN AND BEHEADED GOAT LIKE. DO NOT EVER WRITE ME AGAIN OTHERWISE YOU WILL GO TO JAIL IN LESS THAN 7 DAYS.

YOUR MAMA CUSTOMER

[email protected]
Quote:
U be idiot,U don take ritual chop your family finish you still get mouth to abuse some one,Ewu.

terazzi
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

heres a few not so nice lads....

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR MAMA TOTO,KUNT, PUSSY.
ANIMAL.

[email protected]
Quote:
GO AND DIE....................................ASSSSSSSSSSSSSS HOLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

[email protected]
Quote:
You are nothing but a big pig. Infact all your generation will soon end at the middle of red sea like the way God finish Egyptains. From now to seven days to come you will see yourself in a cemetary crying for help.

[email protected]
Quote:
yOU GET TIME

[email protected]
Quote:
Are you sure you are normal? see a doctor.

[email protected]
Quote:
I AM GLAD YOU THOUGHT IT OVER AND DECIDED TO WRITE ME. THE TRUTH IS THAT YOUR MUM IS CRYING BECAUSE YOU ARE A DISAPPOINTMENT TO THE FAMILY, BUT I CAN HELP U WASH YOUR EMPTY BADLOCK HEAD.

[email protected]- hmmm...now where have we all heard this before? Very Happy
Quote:
hey u crackhead *DELETED* nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy shit that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall.

it was a rabid dog that fucked your whore mother b4 she got pregnant and had you it's y u have the brains of a dog. u're fucked for life........u belong to a generation of lunatics from ur ancestors down to ur dog father and ur whoring dog lover mom.if only u had a little bit more education........u probably wouldn't have ended up this way.

flabbergasted deranged bama ass psychopathetic ass hole........u just go and stick ur brainless ugy head in a dead man''s ass ok cuz it's the best thing that could ever happen to u still.incapacitated bitch ass illiterate son of a rabid dog.undamned for life and only damnation is wat's good enough for ur retarded head and wretched soul.

so just rest in pieces

[email protected]
Quote:
please, what is all about this shit, i can't understant.please correct english.
Thanks
Laura.

[email protected]
MR.GOAT.
Quote:
YOU SEE YOU MOTHER IS DIEYING SLOWLY AND NOW HAVE YOU ASK YOU MOTHER THAT I AM YOUR FATHER.

LET ME TELL YOU WHEN I SLEEPT WITH YOU MOTHER SHE LIKE A DOG AND SHE WAS TELLING ME THAT I AM THE OWNER OF ALL HIS PINKINGS BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT A CHILD.

SO YOU HAVE TO ASK HER HOW DID I PREGENATED HER FOR YOU TO COME THIS WORLD.

I KNOW THAT YOUR GRAND FATHER IS A GOAT AND YOUR GRAND MOTHER IS A DOG.

WELL I KNOW THAT YOU WILL ASK YOUR MONTHER WHO IS YOUR FATHER THEN SHE WILL DIRECT YOU TO ME OK.

HERE IS MY ADDRESS I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR MY LOST SON EVER SINCE AND NOW I DISCOVER MY BASTARD SON I AM NOT HAPPY.

WELL I KNOW THAT YOU ARE GOING TO DIE ON THE 12TH OF DECEMBER BUT DUE TO YOU ARE MY SON YOU WILL HAVE ONLY AIDS WHICH I KNOW THAT IS IN YOU RIGHT AWAY.

THAT PLACE THAT YOU ARE STAYING IS A DOG FAMILY WHICH YOU ARE EATING WITH ALL THE ANIMALS AND NOW YOUR TIME HAS COME FOR YOUR DEATH AND MONEY OF YOUR FAMILIES.

GOODBYE.

IDIOT, YOUR FRENDS ARE RUNNING AWAY FROM YOU ABOUT OF THE AIDS BUT I WILL STILL ACCEPT YOU AND KILL YOU IN THE NIGHT AS CANAN.

BYEEEEEEE.

MR.GOAT.

[email protected] - looks like he turned the other cheek.
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER,GOD BLESS U AND YOUR FAMILY AMEN...

[email protected]
Quote:
you no get sense, u be big fool
make u try urself first idiot man, ur papa na idiot

[email protected]
Quote:
Back to sender by fire, fire fire fire and thouder fire 4 you!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
CAPITAL ILLITRATE + LOOSER

[email protected]
Quote:
thunder fire you there, na your mama and papa go die

[email protected]
Quote:
MR.MEGIDA, I HAVE HEARD YOUR CRY BUT IT IS TOO LATE YOU MUST REAP IT OK

[email protected] - and this is from a Prince????
Quote:
Y you they disturb yourself??? you nor no say you just they full yourself, which one bi your Own inside if Oyibo fall for scam, you no waiting them do us before?
If you get all fingers are not thesame, abeg mind your bus

[email protected]
Quote:
fuck you axe. you remain poor all your life.

[email protected] - new sig material here. Very Happy
Quote:
YOU ARE ASSHOLE.PLEASE FUCK OFF.JACK HEAD.

[email protected]
Quote:
THE FACT IS THAT YOU DO NOT WHAT YOU ARE DOING, LET HIM THAT BOASTETH BOAST IN THE LORD. FOR THIS SAME MASURE GOD WILL MASURE TO YOU AND YOU FAMILY

[email protected] - now thats original...
Quote:
YOUR MOTHER.

[email protected] - probably the same guy..
Quote:
your papa

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER !! U PIECE OF SHIT.. UR MOMMA IS A WHORE

[/quote]

"LISTEN HAVE YOU EVER SMELL HOTDOG?" - ch@[email protected]
"You have to go to hospital for IDIOT TEST." - Kenneth Mbe 0Jo

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 12:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

More weekend reading was submitted by these lads:

[email protected]
Quote:
UR MAMA TOTO DEY POSE U DEY MENTAL FOR WETING U TYPE TO ME UR MAGA NO GO PAY U1 cent *DELETED* LIKE YOU OLODEBEM MA KU SHAA OLUSHI NO GO TROW FORMAT U HEAR UR MATE DON BUY CAR BUILD HOUSE YOU STILL DEY TREK MEN MAKE

I LEAVE YOU MAKE U NO GO THINK DIE.
EGBO SMOOKER.

[email protected]
Quote:
U NO TELL ME SAY U BE GAY OO, U WON FUCK SINCE NA HIN U NO TELL ME MAKE I FIND YOU 1 MAD ABOKI MAKE U FUCK.
CRASY IDIOT.

[email protected]
Quote:
COME OO YOU NO TELL ME SAY YOU WON LEARN HOW TO DO YAHOO MY HOUSE DEY UR BACK YARD TELL UR MOM C AND SISTER MAKE THEM TELL YOU ABOUT THE GUY WEY THEM SUCK HIN DICK YESTERDAY THEM GO TELL YOU NA ME.
SO I NO DEY HARD TO LOCATE *DELETED*.
UNA BE GAY OO.

[email protected]
Quote:
Hello Umberto Il Culo,
How are you doing and How is Every thing with you.I was Wondering why you havernt Respond to my Email all this while.I Hope all is well..I hope to hear from you soonest.. Have a Nice Day..

[email protected]
Quote:
Hi Elvis,
I really will like to see more of ur PUSSYES, THEY LOOK LOVELY.
PAULINE

[email protected]
Quote:
My dear,you need to go to school. I can't make out the nonsense your writing. When your ready contact me to enroll you into school.

This will do you some good

[email protected] will just have to wait a while longer...
Quote:
Dear Elvis,

You are to email me with this details:

sender's name,
address,
amount sent,
mtcn number,
test question and answer if any,

Waiting for the details.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR CASE IS WORSE SO GO CHECK YOUR SELF UP.

[email protected]
Quote:
Hello Mr Man,what is that,that i do to you.please expain to me ok.

regard

[email protected]
Quote:
You evil thought agaist me will return back to your generation,I must succeed in life in jesus name.

[email protected]
Quote:
Dear WiLLIAM,

back to sender 100 time your all peoples will die and viocho will eat there body.
fuck uf idiot.

Your
ASS HOLL

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER WITH YOUR FAMILY

[email protected]
Quote:
otu nne gi suffer man.no go marry a fool at fourty like u.bastard.

[email protected]
Quote:
You are a bastard.

FOOL get lost.
You have HIV.

FUCK YOUR MOTHER AND SUCK YOUR FATHER DICK.

you are a poor man and remain poor.

[email protected]
Quote:
MUMU

[email protected]
Quote:
I NO SAY U BE BIG FOOL I NOW EVEN NO U SELF OR ANYTHING WATING I DO
I JUST DEY SEE THIS KIND THING 4 MY BOX I NOR DEY DO 419 CEHECK D MAIL AGINE 4 D PERSON WHEN SEND U MAIL BECOS THIS NA MY PERSONAL BOX
BUT IF U FEEL SAY NA ME TAKE AM LIKE THAT BECOS I BE BAD GUY 4 NAJA AND A MEMEBER OF OF NEO BLACK MOVENMENT AKA BLACK AXE FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
MY BROTHER,

WHO ARE YOU TO SEND ME THIS KIND OF EMAIL. HAVE WE MET BEFORE?

[email protected]
Quote:
I KNOW WHAT YOUR PROBLEM SEEMS TO LOOK LIKE BUT I AM REALLY SORRY BUT THAT'S NOT ALSO A WAY OF BEGGING FOR MONEY IF YOU HAVE MAKE ANY KOBO IN GUY YOU WILL NEVER HAVE TIME IN TYPING ALL THIS RUBBISH IF YOU ARE HUNGRY I WILL HELP YOU EVEN YOUR FAMILY I DON'T MIND IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR SHELTER IN LAGOS, ENUGU, OWERRI CALL ME I WILL GIVE YOU AN APARTMENT TO STAY IN ONE OF MY HOUSES IN THIS PLACE AND STOP BEING ENVIOUS OF PEOPLE LIKE US MAN EVEN IF YOU OPEN 20 WEB HOSTING IT WILL NEVER BRING YOU A DIME BECAUSE YOU HAVE NOT EVEN LEARNT WHAT TO TELL MAGA DON'T LET YOUR SITUATION FRUSTRATE YOU

BYE
A- CIANO

CALL ME I WILL HELP YOUR SITUATION

[email protected]
Quote:
are you a fool self
why you no get sense ?
how come you are so stupid toi understand and leave me alone

[email protected]
Quote:
Hi this stupid lunatic hopeless and homeless mad idiot. You are in Nigeria spoiling the image of great nation called Nigeria. You think that impersonating with the name of CBN governor will make you rich. I know you and where you are operating, it will take me just few hours to trap you down if I mean to fish you out.
Anyway, I give you time and chance to change if not you will be trap down by EFCC.

Lunatic try to help your self first before you think of helping another person. I wish you the best but think of your dear life if EFCC get hold on you what will be the end of your story?

I will drop you here for now but remember that there is an eye in the house watching your daily activities from today hence forth.

Finally don�t mention anointed man of God in your stupid jokes, or else you will be strike by thunder nobody will discover your dead body.

[email protected] seems to have had some 'help' scribing this response...
Quote:
I still stand on what ever so ever i told you, infact your a pure bornbastard you cant deny it you know that you are a bastard go and ask your mother whom your father is, a common thief like you dont worry one day you will stand and regret ever doing this your into, you will die as a church rat i know as well as you know that poorverty smells in your reched home, im very sorry you have meet me it will never go well with you, say Amen idiot and shamless persone like you,(like father like son) are you not ashamed of the kind of home you come from, idiot ask your self a question, By the way you and me who sounds like an illitrate,please go through the mail you sent to me read it very carefully, and i never mentioned your mothers name in any way, i assure you, you will leave to regret ever sending this mail to me throughout your life time will remain unusefull for you and to all your entire members of your familly, its a promisse not a trate, i do not know where you are in abidjan but but but but iam very sorry you have meet me in this way

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: Back TO SENDER ( this completies your seventy meaning all days of your life youn will suffer

[email protected]
Quote:
ALLAH TSINE KAI DA DUK IYALIN KA, DAN BANZA, ALNIN.

UBANKA YA CI UWATAR, KA CI KANIYARKA. SHEGE KOWAI.

KAR KA SAKE AIKA MU WANNAN BANZA WASIKA.

[email protected] seems to want some email pals Evil or Very Mad
Quote:
Hello My Friend
How are you going. Thanks for your advise may the good Lord grant you your heart desire. please where are you from? am Junior Garang the son of the late vice president in Sudan. please try to give me your contact so that we can know more about our self.

HOP TO HERE FROM YOU SOON
MY GOOD LORD WILL BLESS YOU.
BEST REGARDS
JUNIOR GARANG

[email protected]
Quote:
Mr Bellow,

Is like your poverty has cause you to become mad,I pray you will die for your bad wishes.

Do not reply or i bluck ur email

[email protected]
Quote:
Old boy NA your type of person de spoils this good business for us. You no go to school you de claim to be gay man, I know that your

type of person believe in doing money ritual. I can see that you are friend to Clifford Oji.
Please go back to school before you come back to field, this game is not for idiots like you.
Make sure you chop shit after reading this mail.
Yes I forget what is your real name? Ok I know you as a killer, you killed your father and one of your brother because of money, don't
surprise how I come across this information. Don't worry I will not open up your secret to people.
You are in Nigeria claiming to be in the states, ok you think say oyibo de Igbo? Go back to school for your better interest before it will be too late for you.
Don't worry you are under local and international authorities surveillance they will ruin you down soonest.

[email protected]
Quote:
ekpu nne gi

[email protected]
Quote:
fool close your mouth. hunger go kill you. bastard wey no get job

[email protected]
Quote:
Thank you sir for the insult and all. I appreciate that from you my
brother na condition put us in this line..

Thanks..

[email protected] probably had some 'help' with this rant Wink
Quote:
i believe that if keeping pessimistic human like you silences wasn't enough for you but guess ya what,i have gone down on my knees and have open my heart and my mouth to course you these day that you will never ever see peace in your life till you die as for your family let there be enough tears gland to secretes lots of tears so they can cry to death in your own funeral n you all will go to hell and share the devils kingdom cuz you are a demon with no rank and a witch without flying ability. so what are you? a hopeless dumb shit dick sucker,coward mischief and uncircumcised bastard whom does not know that he will not see the dawn of next year January 1st.is not a joke but is a promise.what ever is bound on earth is bound in heaven and lose on earth is lose in heaven,death has just been loosed on you and condemnation has be bound with you for eternity.i know you don't have a qualificated education but you may seek for an interpreter to help you understand this mail you blunt course and condemned dusty brain you know what this is going to be the last mail you will ever receive before you die this year if you receive any till the end of your road this year,you calculate the mails and multiply it 7x7 times to all your iniquities then you know that you are doomed for death Will Robinson.

[email protected]
Quote:
I have caursed you from this day. Nothing GOOD will come to you. It is you and your generation that will remail poor. It is back to sender. I will take your name to our shrine and you will see what will happen to you. TYou think you can talk to anybody anyhow.

Bastard

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: fake

www.efcc.com.ng

Fake
Indeed it is...

[email protected]
Quote:
MISTER Bello or Watin you call your self
i have seen people like you and i know where de end up, same goes fo you because you been failure. no be your fault na your papa or your mama you fool at 40
poor man by birth and chioce, i command death i say die fool

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 4:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I would greatly appreciate it if everyone could drop a friendly hello to this Barrister who was kind enough to inform me I had won the Yahoo UK Lotto. PLEASE do not hold back on your salutations. Twisted Evil Exclamation Twisted Evil It just burns my ass when they use innocent 3rd party pictures (and leave the hyperlink on there).
Thanks,
FS

Quote:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!YOU HAVE WON $500,000 US DOLLARS

Quote:
[email protected]

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 7:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE WASTING YOUR FUCKING BRAIN, GO FUCK YOUR DEAD MAMA WHILE YOUR FATHER IS WATCHING YOU, FOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.

CASTRATED HEEEE GOAT, YOU NO GO DIE BETTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS ARE EATING ROASTED LIZARD IN YOUR GOD FORSAKEN VILLAGE. OKIJA SHRINE NEVER LET YOU MAKE MONEY THAT WAS WHY U DEY FUCK UP YOUR SISTER IN SECRET YOU THINK SAY E GO WORK. YOU THINK SAY PEOPLE NO KNOW WETIN U DEY DO WITH YOUR SISTER INSIDE UR ROOM. THUNDER GO STRIKE YOU WHEN NEXT U FUCK YOUR SISTER. NWAMKPI.

[email protected]
Quote:
SUBJECT: IF YOU DO NOT READ THESE MESSAGE YOU WILL DIE IN 3DAYS

SAME TO YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION, MOSLTLY YOUR MOTHER AND SO SHALL IT BE ONTO THEM FOREVER MORE CAN I HEAR YOU SAY AMEN TO THAT.

[email protected]
Quote:
Oh boy i know no u, but let me tell you the law of
karma is what ever you u wish any is what that will
come to u. My advice to u is u should stop decieving
urself and find better thing to do so that you can
hel[p ur life.
To my own paraphase it is writing all over you that u
are nothing but a poor miscreant. Try to be hornest to
urself ok.

[email protected]
Quote:
Who ever you be i wish you the same and God Na Go Punish u for ur stupidity

[email protected]
Quote:
IS GOOD TO KEEP A FOOL BUSY!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU WILL DIE UNEXECPTED THIS YEAR, I TOLD YOU THAT WILL BE A SHAMFUL DEATH TO YOU

[email protected]
Quote:

I BE THINK SAY U GET SENCE NO EVEN NO SAY YOUR MAMA AND PAPA 4 USE THE TIME WEY DEM GET TAKE SMOOCH EACH OTHER THAN DEM COME EVEN USE AM BORN PIKIN LIKE U U WEY NOR NO UR FAMILY SELF U BE NOW 46 YRS AND U NEVER MARRY U GIVE U OFFICE UR MAMA WEY BE ASHSWO TOO NO TIMEOUT 4 BENIN SHE DEY DO HER OWN AND UR PAPA WEY DEY UNDER BRIGE 4 LAGOS U NO DEY TINK HOW U GO TAKE HELP AM BUT NA U COME WORST PASS NA OGOGORO NAIM U DEY DRINK IF U WON DO GET WETIN DEY COME B SAID EKPA

[email protected]
Quote:
NA YOUR FAMILY ALL THIS GO DO MUMU LIKE YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
BAD DAY DEVIL ,
I WAS INFORMED THAT YOU WITH YOUR FAMILES ARE WIZARD IN YOUR VELLIAGE YOU PEOPLE IS THE MOST DEADLY FAMILY THAT DONT WANT A GOOD THING ,THAT KEPT YOU PEOPLE IN THIS BADLY CONDITION SO LET ME W TELL YOU DONT EVER TRY TO SEND ANY MAIL IN THIS BOX AGAINE. YOU DONT WANT A GOOD THING IN YOUR LIFE , YOUR FATHER IS THA MOST POORESS MAN IN EARTH STILL YOU WILL STILL TAKE OVER AS YOUR FAMILY INHARITANCE

[email protected]
Quote:
O BOY WATING BRINGS ALL DIS WHY U DEY COURSE MY MAMA WHY ?
NA WA FOR U OOOOOOOO
NA WAITING I LIKE NA HIN I DEY DO , I GET MY OWN MONEY U GET URS , WHAT FUKING DATING ARE U DOING CHAT WITH MAYE FOR 3 , 4 MONTHS WITH OUT GETTING NOTTING , U DEY COURSE MY MAMA ME AND U WE ARE NOT MATE TALK LESS OF MY MAMA WAITING BRING ALL THAT .
WAITING U DEY DO NO BE DATING WASTING OF TIME .

[email protected]
Quote:
It's only BIG FOOLs and jobless drukers like you that sent this types of mail.
Idiot

[email protected]
Quote:
HELLO BASTARD ADAMS,
SHOULD IN CASE YOU DON'T KNOW, I'M YOUR BIOLOGICAL FATHER, I GAVE YOUR
MOTHER YOUR BELLY IN 1973 AND THAT BELLY HAPPENS TO BE YOU, BUT
UNFORTUNATE YOU ARE A BASTARD. I WILL NOT DISOWN YOU BEFORE OF ONE
REASON, I'M NOW BORN AGAIN.

PLEASE TRY TO HELP ME ACCESS YOUR MOTHER'S PUSSY, TO KNOW IF IT IS STILL
HOW I LEFT IT FOR SOME YEARS NOW. IF IT IS STILL THE SAME, THEN I WILL
TAKE HER BACK. YOU FOOL,

GO BORN TO ASHES,

SINCE YOU DON'T HAVE RESPECT FOR YOURSELF, YOU WILL DIE AT YOUR EARLY
AGE, AND ALL THE FLOWERS IN YOUR HOME WILL DIE AT THEIR EARLY AGE. YOU
WILL NOT SEE YOUR BLOOD GROW BEFORE YOU SINCE YOU HAVE DECIDED TO DIE AT
YOUR EARLY AGE.

[email protected]
Quote:
SUBJECT: GET READY TO DIE

YOU WILL 4EVER BE A BIG FOOL, GO FUCK UR SELF, U WILL
ALWAYS BE A DEATH SOUL, SON OF ALREADY DEATH MOTHER &
FATHER. GOODLUCK ADAMS IS THE YOUR NAME, UR FUCKIN
FROD NAME, YOUR R DISSIN' ME, JUST GET READY TO DIE
SOON, I WILL LOCATE U WITH UR IP SOON, U DON'T KNOW
WHO U FUCKIN WITH............................GET READY
TO DIE

[email protected]
Quote:
u are a big fool, will remain a fool till u die. u will find it so hard to eat once a day..............

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 12:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My Dollah Choppahs decide to taunt Barrister Roy some more...

Quote:
THE MONEY YOU COLLECTED YOU HAVE FINSIED EATING IT ABI , OR YOU USE IT TO BUY CAR NOTHING NOTHING . THAT MONEY WILL NOT BE USEFUL TO YOU FUCK YOU ALL

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

wingman
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 7:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OH BOY! Sig material!

Quote:
hey u crakhead *DELETED* nitwit, from the way u express the
cockamamy shit that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u
never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have
to go to school afterall.

it was a rabid dog that fucked your whore mother b4 she got pregnant
and had you.it's y u have the brains of a dog. u're fucked for life........u
belong to a generation of lunatics from ur ancestors down to ur dog
father and ur whoring dog lover mom.if only u had a little bit more
education........u probably wouldn't have ended up this way.

flabbergasted deranged bama ass psychopathetic ass hole........u just go
and stick ur brainless ugy head in a dead man''s ass ok cuz it's the best
thing that could ever happen to u still.incapacitated bitch ass illiterate
sonof a rabid dog.undamned for life and only damnation is wat;s good enough for ur retarded head and soul.

so just rest in pieces.......demented shrink

Total amount in counterfeit checks taken off the street: $11450USD

"YOU THE TALK OF SCAM YOU WILL REMAIN POOR OVER THERE, YOU DONT KNOW EZE EGO OF IHIALA.."[email protected]

"if only u had a little bit more education........u probably wouldn't have ended up this way."...Dr Bola Taylor

"THE GOD OF ABRAHAM WILL DESTROY U THIS 2007 YOU WILL NOT ENTER 2008 ."...henry oranusi (fake minister)
Cellphone x5 Closed lad accounts x6 pony
dlongford
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 10:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Fatter Siam wrote:
I would greatly appreciate it if everyone could drop a friendly hello to this Barrister who was kind enough to inform me I had won the Yahoo UK Lotto. PLEASE do not hold back on your salutations. Twisted Evil Exclamation Twisted Evil It just burns my ass when they use innocent 3rd party pictures (and leave the hyperlink on there).
Thanks,
FS

Quote:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!YOU HAVE WON $500,000 US DOLLARS

Quote:
[email protected]

ah im onto this one already found it in the surplus letters...sent my characters details to him and he didnt waste any time getting back to me...

Quote:
DEAR WINNER ,
I HAVE RECIEVED YOUR DATAS AND I WILL SEND IT TO YOUR PAYING BANK.
THEY WILL CONTACT YOU.I AM YOUR CLAIMS AGENT.ONCE AGAIN CONGRATULATIONS

now time to let him know how happy i am (well, how happy my character is anyway)
Quote:
Ok thank you very much im overjoyed to be winning this much money. how
long will it be before i hear from my paying bank?

Thanks,

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 5:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent a few hundred out this weekend, and now I have a few pissed of lads on my hands, I love it Laughing

[email protected]
Quote:
ur mama toto.
ogun kill u and ur family for ur so call shrine ,if u re nota thief how did u know abt mugu.if u no get interest then bone rather u replyin me .stupid bastard make u go chop shit foolish man
d more u reply the more i go reply u back. ok?
xpectin 2 hear from u

[email protected]
Quote:
GOD BLESS YOU IN AND OUT OF YOUR ACTIVITIES, GOOD DAY

[email protected]
Quote:
HEY LOTERY MAN,
MAGA NA U BE, SMALL SENSE YOU NO GET AS YOU SAY U DON PIT MONEY REACH NA THIS LEVEL YOU COME REDUCE TO WITH UR BIG HEAD NOTIN DEY INSIDE. STUPID MAN.

[email protected]
Quote:
OGUN NA E GO KILL U AND UR FAMILY ur sister dey for my bed so and e toto to sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!
bastad like u .

[email protected]
Quote:
ur mama na dirty woman that is why the time way your papa de fuck am before they come born you, your papa dey look the other side and tie him eye and nose so that e nor go fit smeel your mama rotten toto wey you take leak comot de time she born your bastard ass in to this world. Abi who you be to insult somebodu mama. you know howmany man fuck your mama before your father finally take am? Who tell you say your papa nar your real father? you nor get papa. nar so many people sperm wey enter your mama come for you. Abi you nor know?

[email protected]
Quote:
hello brother,

why are you talking to me like this,did i spoil your job, why must you insult me like this iam looking for a cliant like you,iam your brother from imo state nigeria based in cote d,ivoire abidjan,

if i have done anything rong to you please forgive for christ sake,

but if you like we can work together for betterment.

thanks and remain bless.

from franklin ezike.your brother.

[email protected]
Quote:
Hey Ass Hole,
iam Highly ashamed of you , u dont even know how to spell ur word, ur grammer was absolutely out dated, hey boy, better go back to school ok, thats my candid advice for you ,u are a disgrace to G men ,chukwu nyere gi aka ka iweta ego inula nwanne, ama na obu owuite na enyegi nsogbu , if u need my help let me know ok , abum onye nku , iam a money man ok.never u insult a G man ,

you are a real dick head, u are a sweat from monkeys balls.

FUCK OFF POOR MODA..FUCKER

[email protected]
Quote:
u no get common sense watin be your gain when you write all this trash mumu, i go feed all your family with what i have

[email protected]
Quote:
From the way you wrote this mail i can see it it due to frustration i sorry for you,your mate dey compose better mail give maga collect money you dey full your self i no dey browse 4 cafe man na my house i dey they browse i get laptop and desktop,i need boy if u one work make u tell me ok.

[email protected] is a pervert
Quote:
Your mother is crying out for your help as I want to kill her with hot sex.

Pls come for her rescue in my palace that woths millions of pounds.

Fuck your mother, your sister if u have any and let your father sock your small brest while you are fucking your mother.

Rost your self in hell.

[email protected]
Quote:
MY BROTHER I NOT FORCE YOU OOO, BUT YOU SEE ALL THE THINGS YOU SAID HERE MAY ALL HAPPEN TO YOU AND YOU STUPID GENERATION SINCE YOU DONT KNOW HOW TO USE YOU MONTH WELL.
I DEGREE ALL TO HAPPEN TO YOU AS YOU HAVE SAID IT IN JESUS NAME AMEN.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE AN ILITRATE FOOL BASTARD.
YOU WILL DIE OF AIDS
GO TO HELL WITH YOUR DEAD MOTHER

[email protected]
Quote:
HELLO,
I SMELL POVERTY IN YOUR MAIL OLD FOOL, OH! OH!! WHAT A PITTY. I AM JUST A BOY OF 20YRS SCOOOLING IN AMBROSE ALLI UNIVERSITY IN EKPOMA EDO STATE AND I AM RICHER THAN YOUR GENERATION I OWN A HOUSE AND THREE CARS(IF YOUR MAMA NEED ONE I FIT DASH AM). YOU NO EVEN GO SCHOOL U FIT MAKE CORRECT SPELLINGS EHN! OH! GOD. IF I CAN JUST GET TO SEE YOU I WILL TELL MY FELLOW EIYE CONFRA BOYS TO DISSECT YOUR FATHER. ANYWAYS SHA! I WONT BLAME YOU COZ YOUR FATHER I JUST TOO POOR THAT HE CANT EVEN SEND YOU TO AN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL. U NO DEY SHAME NA PEOPLE MTCN U DEY STEAL. JUST SEND ME YOUR BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS MAKE I WIRE SMALL THING PUT MAKE YOU FOR NO DEY REASON POVERTY AGAIN. STAY THERE DEY REPLY BOMBING WEY DEM BOMB YOUR MAMA

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR ENGLISH IS DISGUSTING. BET U NEVER FINISHED FROM
HIGH SCHOOL. FUCKING ILLITERATE.GO BACK TO SCHOOL.
MORON.

[email protected] sent me some porno pics Laughing
Quote:
look your mama toto your mama toto niy bi this fool like you
your mama TOTO HE BIG
SEE TOTO NA WA FOR YOUR MAMA TOTO

<[email protected]
Quote:
u are a big fool, will remain a fool till u die. u will find it so hard to eat once a day..............

TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 12:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]:

Quote:
SAME TO YOU YOU DONT EVEN KNOW HOW TO USED WORDS YOU ARE TALKING TO YOURSELF....*DELETED* AM EJOYING MYSELF I BASED IN LONDON AND YOU ARE THERE MAKING MOUTH....YOU ARE A BASTARD BASTARD

IP: 213.136.120.37 ABIDJAN, COTE D'IVOIRE Laughing

pony Mortar x4
Mercury
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 4:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Finally got some replys

From [email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A DEAD BEEF

From [email protected]
Quote:
NA WA FOR YOU OH,PEOPLE LIKE YOU NO EVEN GET TIME TO DO BETTER THINGS,WHEN UNA DON GET SMALL CHANGE TO GO CAFE NA STUPID THINGS YOU GO DEY WRITE,I NO SAY YOU DEY ALWAYS CAUSE YOUR MAMA FOR HOUSE AND YOU PAPA NA DRUNKER WEY PEOPLE DEY ALWAYS DEY LAUGHT FOR AREA.THANT IS THE REASON WHY YOU NO GET RESPECT FOR OTHER PEOPLE PARENT,I NO BLAME YOU SHA NA POOR HOME YOU COME FROM,MAKE YOU TRY GO BACK TO SCHOOL BECAUSE YOU ENGLISH NA HELL,IF SAY YOU PARENT GET MONEY MAYBE YOU FOR UNDERSTAND ENGLISH,MONKEY LIKE YOU,NA WAO OH,FINE YOU NO FINE,YOU PAPA NA GORRILA,OH I FORGET SAY NA GORRILA FUCK YOUR MAMA WHEN SHE DEY FOR VILLAGE,TRY ASK AM,I NO SAY SHE NO GO GREE TELL YOU BECAUSE NA BAD OMEN FOR HER IF SHE REMEMBER THE PASS EXPERIENCE WEY THE GORRILA DO AM,I ADVISE YOU TO TRY AND MAKE MONEY SO THAT YOU GO FIT MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS OK,BORTN FOOL AND POOR LITTLE CAFE BOY,ABI NA NIGHT YOU DO BEFORE YOU WRITE ALL THOSE THINGS,EXTEND MY GREETINGS TO YOUR POOR FAMILY OKAY.

ONE LUV.

From [email protected]
Quote:
Why do you just decied to insult me. If you are not okay with the email you received why don't you just delete it ?

From [email protected]
Quote:

Subject: FIND MY PHONE NUMBER BELOW.
From Colbeta Makele,

How are you doing my good idiot friend?.

Are u not big enough to know or see how your mother is surffering in my hands as I want to kill her with my big long and wicked pennis?. Pls come for her rescue or she will die ohhhhh.............................

If u have got sence or pitty for your mum and u want to rescue her, call me on my phone number by pressing your mother's weak breast and kiss her ax.

Good news from your ever lasting superior.

From [email protected]
Quote:
TOM HELL WITH YOU U SON OF A BITCH,ONE MONKEY WILL GO MARKET AND HE WILL NEVER COME BACK THAT IS HOW HOW IS GOING TO HAPPEN TO YOU.YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED AND YOU LEAVE ME ALONE WHY CAUSING,AND I PRAY TO YOU THAT YOU WILL NOT ENRICH YOUR AIM IN JESUS NAME (AMEN).

"should i go to hair dressing salon for the application of the tattoo?"

Join the church of today
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 6:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here are some more lad responses and rants Laughing

[email protected]
Quote:
u call me u fool u said you have made money +1 206-6665990

Idiot .AMADIOHA AND OZALA IDUMUGBE NA HIM GO FOLLOW U JUST WAIT .

[email protected]
Quote:
god go punish ur papa fool, you 2 no go collect again/.

[email protected]
Quote:
JUST WATCH URSELF DOING THESE THINGS AND WHILING AWAY UR TIME 4 NOTHING.THIS SHOWS U ARE A FOOLISH GUYMAN,WHICH U CLAIM TO BE.THE GODLY-GIVEN TIME WHICH U HAVE TO UTILISE IN DOING ANOTHER BETTER THING ,PLANNING 4 UR FUTURE,U DECIDE TO USE IT WRITING UP NONSENSES ON THE NET. WHY NOT WRITE IN GOOD ENGLISH,IF U MAY WANT US TO DO IT THROUGH THAT WAY AND SEE WHO IS THE DUNCE BETWEEN U AND ME. ANYWAY,NO NEED WASTING MY TIME WITH A DUDE LIKE U FOR NOTHING.

AND LET ME TELL U ,NEXT TIME U WANT TO WRITE OR CHALLENGE ME AGAIN,USE A BETTER ENGLISH LANGUAGE WHICH MUCH PEOPLE KNOW ,THAT IS IF U WANT ME TO BE EDUCATING U. U FEEL 'COS U ARE LIVING IN GHANA,TOGO,BENIN,IVORY COAST OR BURKINA,BICOS THESE ARE THE COUNTRIES FOOLISH PEOPLE LIKE U LIVE. U FEEL WITH THAT LIFE,U ARE OK.CHANGE AND USE UR LITTLE TIME ON EARTH WISELY.STOP WRITING ALL THESE "FAKE" ENGLISH TO ME NEXT TIME. GETTING BACK TO U IN THIS MANNER IS ONLY JUST TO ADVICE U.SO ,IF U ARE WISE ,COUNT UR TEETH WITH UR TONGUE.

FOOLISH DUDE U ARE !!

More Educated Man ( MEM )

[email protected]
Quote:
GUY U BE BIG FULL COS CHAIRMEN HARDLY TALK OK.

SO YOU BETTER MIND YOU PARADE YOURSELF OR PEOPLE WILL COME FOR YOU OK

BIG FULL YOU ARE YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU KEEP CRYING WHILE I MAKE MY MONEY. U CAN CALL ME HERE IN UK AND I WILL SEND U FEW POUNDS OR �. STOP CRYING AND JOIN THE BUSINESS. MY CLIENT IS ALREADY IN TOWN FROM LOS ANGELES AND WE ARE SITTING HIM TONIGHT. I WILL CATCH SOME FUN WITH WHITE GIRLS AFTER SITTING THE CLIENT. JOIN ME IN CALIPSO CLUB EAST LONDON TONIGHT. I WILL DRIVE IN WITH MY MURANO. KEEP CRYING AND CONTINUE TO ENVY ME BECAUSE IT MAKES ME GROW HIGHER AND HIGHER. GOD IS WITH ME AND NO BODY CAN BE AGAINST ME.

MONEY MAKING MACHINE.

[email protected]
Quote:
Go and fuck your bastard mother

[email protected]
Quote:
Guy cool down make i work nawa 4 you ooooooooooooo i need money abeg just pam

[email protected]
Quote:
u no wise, time wey u 4 tay bmb you dey tk am write.anyway mk ur change in hell fucker

[email protected]
Quote:
I WISH YOU THE SAME
BARRISTER BELLO

THANK GOD YOU ARE IN THE SAME GAME

I WISH YOU THE SAME THING YOU ARE WISHING ME

I AM NOT A FOOL LIKE YOUM OKAY

I AM FROM OKIJA FOR YOU INFORMATION SO WHAT IS THE NAME OF THE SHRINE

IS IT OGWUGWU AKPU OR OGWUGWU ISI ULO WHICH ONE?

WHICH PRIEST IS IT ARUSI OR OKONGA OR ANWUTA OR HINDUCE? INFACT IF I WAIT FOR YOUR INVITATION TO THE SHRINE TILL MONDAY THEN I WILL GO HOME WITH YOUR MAIL THEN YOU WILL SEE WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO YOU.

MY FATHER;S NAME IS OKIJA AMAKA.

BYE

[email protected]
Quote:
MUMU ODE

HELLO GUY HOW FAR NOW WHY U DEY TALK LIKE THIS SO U SELF BE JOB MAN 2 NA WAOOOO FOUR YOUR MAMA TOTO 2 NA GOD GO PONISH YOUR MAMA TOTO AND U BE MUGU U NO NO ENY THIN ALTO OK SO GO TO HELL AND SPEAK TO YOUR MAMA TOTO U HEAR NA GOD GO PONISH AND WETHIN DEY PAIN ME ABOUTH U BE SAY U NO EVEN JA GON SELF OTIEJA RARA ODE SUPO HOW MUCH U GETH GON SELF IF U DON MAKE MONEY SELF U GO STILL DEY HAIL BUTH I SEE U ASS AN HUNGRY MA ODE SUPO MUMU MALLAM NA HIM U BE O FE MA SORO BE WIPE O JA OTIE JA RARA

[email protected]
Quote:
O BOY YOU DON CRAS 4/B? AS YOU ARE READING THIS EMAIL AT THE SAME TIME YOU ARE FUCKING YOU MAMA WITH YOUR 25,000 INCHES DICK AND FINGERING YOU SISTER WITH YOUR 100 INCHES BOTTLE.

AS YOU OPEN THIS EMAIL TO READ THROUGH THE CONTENT YOU WILL FIND YOURSELF DEAD INSIDE YOUR BEDROOM.

THIS IS TO TELL YOU THAT YOU ARE MAD AND ALL YOUR GENNERATION ONBORN ARE ALL DEAD.

PLEASE PROVIDE FOR US THE BELLOW INFORMATIONS,

YOUR MAMA ASS
YOUR FAMILY CUNK
AND ALL YOUR FAMILY DICKS

[email protected]
Quote:
I DONT HAVE ANY WORD WITH MUGU LIKE YOU, A HUNGRY MAN. I COULD HAVE LOVE TO GET YOUR TELEPHONE LINE TO COME OVER TO NIGER AND THEIF YOU AS PERSON . JUST TO KEEP YOU IN JAIL ONLY ONE MONTH, GOD SAVEDE YOU SO MUCH , YOU DONT KNOW WHO YOU ARE OPEN A DITY MOUTH TO TALK TO.

[email protected]
Quote:
I COURS WITH WORD OF THE ALMIGHTY GOD IN PSALM 35 MAY ALL THE COURS BE TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.
PSALM 27 MAY ALL THE COURS BE ON YOUR HEAD AND YOUR FAMILY.

PSALM 109 ALL THE DISTRUCTIONS IN IT SHALL FALL UPON YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AS YOU REACED YOU MOUNTH TO COURS SO SHALL COURS BE ONTO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY

[email protected]
Quote:
You are an old primary six fool,cripple like you.
Do try to vet your English and spellings when next you write to an educated and established guyman.
You fool.

[email protected]
Quote:
You are a bastard infact you a worse than an idiot you mumu i wish the same basterd your mama and papa are all basterds,fuk you if i lay lay my hands on you i will fuk u up you think you kan just send mails wtout thinking i will paralyse you idiot mugu
I've had many death threats, but this is my first paralysis threat

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU BE BIG FULL AND YOU NO GET ANY SENSE GETOUT AND FUCK YOUR MAMA

[email protected]
Quote:
He no go better 4 u i no u b4 no come sand 4 my garri i beg Yeru

see ur msg back wera

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR MAMA done swear for you from belle and you have been caused

[email protected]
Quote:
U BASTARD UR FAMILY GO SURFER AND FOR UR INFO BASTARD I DEY AWAY NOT DAT FORKING 9GER WHEN I FORM UR MAMA,I AM A BIG BOY AND AM BLESSED BY THE GRACE OF GOD U BASTERD.

TRY TO GET VI9SA DAT U WILL NEVER GET SO UR FAMILY CAN EAT BUT U N UR FAMILY WILL SURFER ALL D REST OF UNA LIFE I HAVE A EUROPEAN PASSPORT N DAT D BEST THING IN LIFE U PEACE OF SHIT BASTARD MOTHER FORKER.

URRRRRRRRRRR LIFE POOR HAIRY BASTARD GO FIND FOOD MAKE UR FAMLY CHOP SINGLE HANDED BASTARD

[email protected]
Quote:
Sorry, I dont know you. What is going on? Some other person have sent this kind of email to me yesterday. Please dont mind what ever you received.. I didnt know why you are sending such things to me. But i will like to have a hint of what you received that is moving you this much.

Can can you forward to me that thing you received from my email. I cannot remember sending you any email. Please am begging you to send me that email you received because it seems someone is tampering my box.

Do me a favour by replying this email with what

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR SEE YOUR SELF CALL YOURSELF PROF CHAELES SOLUDO, YOU THIS FULL MAN, YOU CAN'T MAKE ANY SINGLE PENNY HERE, IF YOU MAKE MONEY FROM HERE I WILL GO AND REPORT MYSELF IN EFCC OFFICE, THEIR ARE BEEN LOOKING FOR YOU, YOU BETTER GO AND FIND ANOTHER PROPOSAL.

OLE

[email protected]
Quote:
Broda thanx i no say u na all 4 guyman but yet u no get owo watin come be the need say u na guyman. No long tin i de fall back naija with xcada in two weeks time u go still de claim big guy man without money for pocket. Man u better advice urself b4 its late

Seven of Nine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Happiness abounds in ladland Laughing

[email protected] seems to have been ASEM'd before...
Quote:

Dear USEMAN
Dr. Swathmore and the Board of Directors have approved your request
for $25,000 for the purchase of medical equipment for your children's
medical clinic in Africa. Please send me information on where you
would like the money sent by wire transfer.

Blessings,

Father Gluteus Maximus
Church of Milk and Honey
--

[email protected] again...
Quote:
Subject: YOUR SISTER

ELVIS MUMU

MUMU SEND YOUY WIFE TO ME THAT I WILL FUCK HER NICE

[email protected] and again...
Quote:
I REJET IT, HOLY GHOST FAIRE BACK TO SENDER IN JESUS NAME
ALL YOUR CAUSE WILL COME BACK TO YOU AMEN
BIG FOR NOTHING LIKE YOU AXE WHOLE....

[email protected] Wait, there's more...
Quote:
YOU STARTED IT IN THE FIRST TIME,YOU GOT MY EMAIL INSTED OF YOU TO DELETE IT,AS A GAY MAN LIKE ME, WHAT YOU DO IS TO TELLING ME WHAT

EVER YOU LIKE ,IS NOT GOOD LIKE THAT,LISTING IF I GOT EMAIL HERE WHAT I DO,I JUST
DELETE IT ONE TIME SO STOP CAUSING PEOPLE IS NOT FAIR ANY WAY MAY GOD FORGIVE BOTH OF US AMEN.

[email protected]
Quote:
Idiot Ezeani or whatever you are called.

Today marks the end of your Life. We are already organizing your wake keep tonight. You are therefore dead before men.

Today, I curse you & your Family ( If you have one ) . You will never know peace, your generation will never know peace.

Goodness & Mercy will depart from your house hold from today. I know you will use gun to kill yourself because you have touched God's

annointed, you will never know peace all the days of your life, I promise you this.

I did not curse you when you opened your dirty mouth to pronounce curse on me me, Ah, you will never know peace, I promise you this.

Mark today's date, it is 18th Novw, 2007, Ah, your days shall be DARK & SLIPERY, you will meet your death at your door post.

God will never forgive you for making this STUPID pronouncements & your entire generation will SUFFER in JESUS NAME

............................AMEN.

GO & DIE.

[email protected]
Quote:
you are the one suffering if not you could have not goting this time to abuse me unneccesary.

Anyway may God deliver you

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: From your younger sister

Hello Charles C Soludo ,

All i wish you is Back to the sender:

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: Were ya nwayo nwanne

UDO!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: FEAR GOD AND BE STILL

USMAN ,

WHEN SHALL YOU REPENT AND STOP CURSING PEOPLE ALL OVER THE WORLD. THE LORD IS SEEING AND WATCHING YOUR UTTERANCES TO INNOCENT PEOPLE WHO DID

NOTHING AGAINST YOU.

UNCLE SAM

[email protected] would like some more 'correspondence'
Quote:
Thank you for your reply and so sorry for not getting back to you since all this while, i hve some problem with my bank which am have

been tryig to resolve.
Please send me the MTCN after you must have sent the money

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: IT WAS WRIETING AMEN

THIS IS FOR YOU MUGU.

all this mumu self if they know somethin they woun,t keep quite
never do well an all your family go die in motor accident
poorverty beholder thunder fire all your generation boot born and unborn
AMEN

OTO NNE GI AND AMU NNA GI EBY
DEATH IS WAITING FOR YOU VERY SOON

[email protected]
Quote:
UBANKA YA CI UWATAR, ARNIN BANZA DA WOFI. ALLAH TSINE MA DA DUK IYALIN KA WAWA KOWAI. BEREBEN BANZA MAI KASHI A KWANO. DURIN UWARKA.

NNE GI NA-NNA GI BU NDI OCHI, ISI AKPU DI KA GI ONYE 419. U WILL NEVER SET FOOT ON USA ONWU ENWERE GBUKWA GI. NWANNE OBASANJO NDI OJOO, ENWE,

ADAKA OZO DI KA GI.

GET LOST!

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: FORGIVENESS IS OF GOD

SIR,
I AM VERY VERY SORRY OVER YOUR REACTION ON ME,AS A MATTER OF FACT YOU SURPPOSE TO UNDERSTAND WHAT PROMPTED ME TO BE DOING THIS KIND OF

JOB.PLEASE FORGIVE ME AND SEE IF YOU CAN HELP ME IN THIS AGONIZING LIFE.

I BELEIVE THAT MY GOD WILL VISIT YOU IN EVERY OF YOUR NEEDS.
THANKS AND GOD BLESS YOU,
YOUR BROTHER UCHENNA.

[email protected]
Quote:
You look like someone who can fuck your Mother. I advise you ask her for sex to night Ok write me back Ok

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: NO THANK YOU VERY MUCH

MY FATHER STILL DEH YOU BASTARD YOU NO GO DIE WELL IF NA ME BE YOUR PROBLEM NA FELA SHRINE GO KILL YOU, YOU NO GO GET SENSE ATALL NA IM MAKE

DEM SELL UR FATHERS IN SLAVERY WITH JUST MIRROR MAKE GOD REJECT PEOPLE LIKE FROM HEAVEN IF NA YOUR WARNING BE INSULT NA THE SAME CURSE YOU

DEH SEND TO PEOPLE NA IM GO KILL YOU.

NA SOSO SPIT DEM GO SPIT ON UR GRAVE AND NO BODY GO BURY YOU.

MAKE U CHANGE OR ELSE NA UR END DEH COME SO SON OF A ASHAWO.................................................

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: THIS IS THE CONTROL NUMBER

BAD DAY UME,

NWA NGBI AM VERY HAPPY FOR YOUR BAD FILLINGS THAT IS A YOUR FATHERS REPACOTION ,I KNOW THAT IS MAKEING YOU TO BE ANGRY OF YOUR

SALF ALWAYS SO I WANNA USE THIS OPPORTURENITY TO WISH YOU A VERY BAD DAY
AND DOWN FALL TO YOU THIS YEAR AND ALL REST OF YOUR LIFE IN THE NAME OF OSU YOUR gOds WHOM YOUR FATHERS SAVE AND BECOME DEAD BODY IN HIS

LIFE SO THERE FOR YOU ALON AM NOT INCUDING OTHERS OF YOUR BROS , SIS

I PRAY THAT ALLYOUR YEARS STRUNGLES BECOMES IN FAINS
IN THE NAME OF THAT YOUR OSU AND UME AMEN
SO HAVE AVERY BAD DAY

[email protected] This lad eats dictionaries Laughing
Quote:
[email protected]

Is a pity that you lack gramatical concord in english.You are correcting a mentor,while you dont even know when to use don't and does in ur

sentence (smokers,idiot) how can u write people who doesn't have??????dont you know that people is a pural and follow dont not doesn't. Am

very sorry for you.(guff man)

[email protected]
Quote:
hello you son of a betch, god heaven is very far from you because you call you follow humanbein osu.please go and think very well you

can not see heaven

[email protected]
Quote:
WHO ARE YOU?

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR GENERATION WOULD ALL SUFFER FROM ILLIRACY.

YOU CAN NOT EVEN WRITE YOUR BLOODY NAME ASSHOLE. YOU WOULD DIE OF POVERTY IN NIGERIA BASTARD.

IF I COULD SEE YOU, OGA. I WOULD KILL YOU!!!

WE USE PEOPLE LIKE YOU TO SUPPORT RITUALS SO THJIS WHYTE FOOLS WOULD OBEY AND PAY.

BUT FOR YOU IF YOU SAY YOU ARE A MAN GIVE ME YOUR NAME AND INFORMATION AND SEE IF YOU WOULD LEAVE AND WRITE ALL THIS SHITS TO PEOPLE FROM THE

OTHER WORLD.

[email protected]
Quote:
Bad Day to yu and your family
I just want to inform you that you are a BASTARD
So never you send me email from now on,HOPELESS

d

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: this is the MTCN number

here is your mtcn number kindly go and pik up your money ok 3462073872

[email protected] seems a wee bit homophobic...
Quote:
gay bastard.die poor and blind

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: WHAT IS IT?

HELLO,

HELLO WHO ARE YOU PLEASE, I DO NOT THINK THAT I KNOW YOU PLEASE AND ALSO ALL THE BAD THAT YOU HAVE SAID TO ME WILL DEFINATELY RETURN TO THE

SENDER.

PLEASE MIND THE WAY YOU APPROACH SOMEONE OK,

AND ALSO CHECK THE EMAIL ADDRESS BECAUSE I DO NOT THINK THAT, THAT IS FOR ME

REGARDS

[email protected]
Quote:
Boy U are a Full

MTCN: 838-172-3920
Send to: Buzuzu Otu
Send from: FRANCK WETEGO
Q: HOW YOU FUCKED
A: Your MOTHER

Keep It Up!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: OK.

I JUST FORWARDED IT TO EDDIE VIELLE .

[email protected]
Quote:
I DONT WANT TO INSULT YOU
BUT I WILL SAY TO YOU BACK TO THE SENDER
I KNOW THAT YOU DONT HAVE FARTHER OR SISTER
AND YOU WILL HAVE ANY THAT IS YOU WISH

[email protected]
Quote:
U ARE A BASTERED ARE YOU WILL ALSO GO TO YOUR FARMILY AND UNBORN CHILDREN:U ARE A FOOL AND U REMAIN LIK THAT

[email protected]
Quote:
Oga wey sabi speak english well done i thank u sir

[email protected] seems to have had some help with his reply...
Quote:
U ARE A MOTHERFUCKER, U ARE VERY STUPID AND USELESS, GO TELL UR MAMA AND PAPA IN THE GOD FORSAKEN VILLAGE THAT THEY ARE FOOLISH.

I KNOW UR MOTHER WILL REGRET TO HAVE GIVEN BIRTH TO AN IDIOT LIKE U, GUY U ARE A TYPICAL SPECIMEN OF IGNORAMUS.......... INFACT I HATE U, I

HATE TO COME ACROSS FOOLS LIKE U, COWARDS, NOOMS AND DOONS LIKE U, WHAT WILL UR MAMA SAY WHEN SHE GETS TO KNOW THAT HER CHILD IS A USELESS

SCUMBERG.

GO JUMP INTO THE LAKE/CANAL AND GET UR BELLY FILLED WITH DIRTS AND DIE LIKE A CHICKEN, BECAUSE U ARE NOT WORTH LIVING, UR EXISTANCE IS A

PROBLEM TO HUMANITY, AND EVERY POSSIBLE PLAN IS IN PLACE TO WIPE U AWAY FROM THE FACE OF THE EARTH AND MAKE SURE THAT NO TRACES OF UR

EXISTANCE IS LEFT BEHIND.

MOTHERFUCKER, LIKE U, GO FUCK UR MOTHER, SUCK UR SISTERS ASSHOLE AND SUCK UR PAPA'S DICK AND THEN SUMERSAUGHT THREE TIMES AND DIE.

[email protected]
Quote:
Robinson,
I never knew ou are still alife. So you are the one who stopped your mother from coming to receive a nice fuck from me as usual. Well I thank

God that she is fully back to me. I have an appointment with her this evening and i believe she is in my room now because she has her spare

key and must be lying naked on my bed now with her bushy pussy waitibg for me to come and touch.

Listen, no man can satisfy your mother except me that is why you cannot stop her from seeing me. If you doubt it you can ask her if she comes

back to the house tomorrow.

[email protected] seems to appreciate insults...
Quote:
Subject: FUCK UR MOTHER AND UR FATHER

ATTENTION BEST MUMU IN LIFE

GOOD MORNING,MUMU MUMU MUMU GP AHEAD AND FUCK UR GRANDMOTHER 4 VILLAGE IDOIT, U ARE THE BIGEST FULL I HAVE COME AND CLOSE IN LIFE FUCK UR

IMMEDIAT FAMILY ALSO GO AHEAD AND LICK UR MOTHER TOTO, GOD PUNISH U SAY AMEN BECOS U ARE DEAD ALREAD.

BEST REGARD
4RM UR MOTHER SELLING TOTO

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: BOY EFCC WILL GET YOU ONE DAY

CHARLES C SOLUDO,

YOU WILL TUNE TO BEGGER ONE DAY AS FAR AS GOD IS CONCIRN YOU ARE PRAYING BAD TO ANOTHER PERSON YOU WILL RECEIVE IT IN JESUS NAME I AM NOT

CORSING YOU BUT I AM SENDING WHAT YOU WISH TO YOUR FELLOW HUMAN BEING?SINCE YOU LIKE IT SO SALL IT BE TO YOU.YOU ARE USEING EFCC TO MAKE

YOUR EMAIL ADRESS THEY WILL TRAP YOU ONE DAY MARK IT SOME WERE I KNOW YOU ARE 419 AND YOU ARE PRAYING BAD TO ANOTHER PERSON SO SHALL IT BE

TO YOU FOR EVER I DONT KNOW YOU BUT FROM TODAY YOU WILL SEE IT AS I TOLD YOU

LET YOUR WISH TUNE BACK TO YOU AS YOU ARE READING THIS MAIL IN JESUS NAME.

[email protected]
Quote:
You are a slave abroad and u will continue a slave forever
in Jesus name Amen.That curse can never be broken in this
life.You bastard.

[email protected]
Quote:
THANK YOU MY BROTHER AND MAY GOD BLESS YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
You are a goat.

[email protected]
Quote:
HEY YOU GUY UTO NNE GI? YOU ARE NOTHING BUT BASTARD TOO IDOIT, THIEF. DON'T SEND THIS KIND MAIL TO ME AGAIN.

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: SON OF A BITCH.

See who is writing saying the english you wrote is not not good. I am in deed so sorry for you it is so unfortunate that belonging to the

G-Class one doesn't need qualification.
The only word I have for you is to kiss my ass.
Point of correction not muder fucker as you wrote but (*DELETED*) I know from your writing you must be from all those dead Africa Country

go back to school fucking ass hole.
Who told you I am a G-man to hell with you and your mother pussy, you son of a bitch.

[email protected] seems a bit pissed Cool
Quote:
Subject: GROW-UP.

WELL,YOU'VE GOT WHAT I DO NOT HAVE,TIME. IF U HAVE ALL THESE TIME,WHY DONT YOU USE IT FOR A BETTER TIME THAN WASTING IT FOR NO JUST COURSE.

MHAT MAKES U THING U HAVE A BETA QUALIFICATIONS THAN ME?

NOTWITHSTANDING,GROW-UP AND BLOW YOUR MINDS FOR GOOD THAN LAYING ABUSES TO ONE WHOM YOU DO NOT KNOW.

[email protected]
Quote:
You are educated illiterate; you are a disgrace to man hood and also a disgrace to your generations, I thought by now you should have

leant that you are what you just wrote me, so for that hear is today blessing for you. You have being cause this day of 26th November 2007

you shall die in poverty; none of your children shall do well in life, evil shall follow you anywhere you go, untimely death will start in

your family today, your generation will inherit these cause

[email protected]
Quote:
THANK YOUR FOR THAT INSULT BUT IF YOU ARE A MAN YOU COULD HAVE COME FACE TO FACE AND TELL ME ALL THIS.

I PROMISE ONE THING IN LIFE KNOW BODY INSULT ME AND GO FEEL

YOU DONT HAVE TIME IN THIS CAFE,JUST WAIT AND SEE.

I TOO BIG PASS YOU.OLD FOOL.

[email protected]
Quote:
u dey play with guy man like me...hahahahaha..just pray make i no know u...well if u know sey u be man...let me know where u live...i

see to died dey ur face..no wahahla
i dey get money from this...ahahahah that is life for us.....nothing u or anyone can do about it.......if u are a man..let me know u...i

promise u will regre the day u go on internet..murther fucker fool for life

[email protected]
Quote:
Now u want to impress me that you can write good english. i guess it's your boy girl friend or friend that wrote this email for u. you

are a bastard and will live and die as big fool. go get your head check.

kolomental . your father 4 village and all ur family. don't reply 2 me again big fool. u knw job? cow !

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR FAMILY BI BASTARD ASHAWO PIKIN. IF YOU BE GUY MAN IS DAT WHY YOU SHOULD INSULT YOUR FATHER.I AM TOO MUCH FOR YOU IDIOT.
ASHAWO PIKIN

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A FAILURE. MANIFEST AND STOP HIDING UNDER YOUR DIRTY SHELL YOU STREET ILLITRATE.

BACK TO SENDER.

[email protected]
Quote:
please see a doctor

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 5:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I seemed to have touch a nerve with some lads --- I actually got a few decent rants this time

[email protected]
Quote:
I have noting to tell you,but to let you know that you are a fool
ok.Obasanjo,steal Nigeria money,we did not kill him,Ibb steal,we did not
kill him,Abacha steal we did not kill him,let alone me that uses my brain
to eat.
Infact you are a disgrace to ur family.Idiot.U cant speak or write in
English ,ezi like u ,fool.Back to sender and don email me or else i curse u
a
lot.

[email protected]
Quote:
Why do you waist your time abusing people who have done nothing wrong to you. If you ever write me again I will swear for you.

[email protected]
Quote:
WHOEVER THE FUCK YOU ARE,FOR THE VERY LAST TIME,DO NOT WRITE SUCH EMAIL TO ME AGAIN.I WILL CURSE YOU IF YOU TRY IT AGAIN.

[email protected]
Quote:
na your papa na u dey give all this caus to he no go better 4 u and ur entire family all of una go dey 4 okiga shirime this chrismas.
amen.
fork ur papa and ur mama the go they on top toto.amen.

[email protected]
Quote:

Achliktity, shazlach!

You peculiar person. That was actually quite amusing.

Unfortunately, you are too stupid to spell.

And, with your email, I have consulted my conjurer, who is very powerful, and together we have created a new curse just for you. We printed your email, and pinned it to a live rat, then made our INCANTATIONS and killed the rat by bleeding its warm red blood on our clothes. Then we burned its carcass in sulfur and gargled its blood in our throats, spitting it onto an image of you.

So you see - you will now grow penis sores, and they will get bigger and bigger. Until they burst and you are swimming in penis sore-pus.

Then, surprise, you will grow your own vagina, and be CONDEMNED to live a life with syphilis as an Ajungele Bridge hooker.

Life was good for you until you wrote to me, you loser.

[email protected]
Quote:
FOOL LIKE YOU YOUR PAPA AND YOUR MOTHER ALL FAMILY AN THEM BE THE BASTARD GENERATION STUPID NA YOUR SISTER YOUR MOTHER STIL BE THE ANUOHIO AND THE ASHAWO YOU GO DIE FOR POORVATY IDOT I GO TELL MY GRADMPTHER TO SEND YOU WICH

[email protected]
Quote:
You don't need to spend your time writting all these since you are wise
because what you wrote does not make any differece in my life.You may not
believe it bit I can take good care of all your
family members with the money I have made in this business.

Stay back and continue abusing people who are using their natural brain to
make it in life.People ike you remain useless in the society while living
under the deception of being saints.

Wisen up my dear to follow the world to the JET-AGE.Gone are those days when
people think they are saints just by going to church.

After reading your email,I fell pity for you because I was suprised to learn
that there are still people with your kind of mentality existing in this
computer age.

A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE.FY IF YOU CAN OR DIE POOR LIKE FOOL.

Wishing you wisdon and knowledge though I believe you will requre a first
class praying and fasting to achieve it.

[email protected]
Quote:
E no go better for your family.No be street all of us they.wetin come they cause all this stupid talks.God na him go purnish you for those words when you use.Amadioha strike you

[email protected]
Quote:
Barrister Bello or watin u call ur name? I know say na because of this work make u dey bear Barrister. E no easy. Ur papa don dey work since them bendel set (1994 - 2007) . Guy yet u never make money...I pity you..U need kill your self. Sorry Ok. But God dey. I be nice guy.i fit help u with small change here. Give me ur information make i send like #40. Make u use manage. Na watin poor people like u dey get chance for be this. What about ur parents? Hope dey them still get little change to hold body.. abi na still that work she dey do.. help people dey wash there compounds. Sorry poor boy..why u no use English reply me.. E hard abi. Na only God know wheater u go school.

Later OK Barrister

[email protected]
Quote:
if you are normal you will no that na oyibo we de look for not poor black man like you.if not that ur jobless you cant have time to replly.and you called your self an agent.bee careful

[email protected]
Quote:
LET ME WORN YOU FOR THE LAST TIME STOP CAUSING PEOPLE ANY HOW BECAUSE IT WILL AFACT YOU AND YOUR GENERECTION YOU SON OF A HE GAOT
BEFOR AMADI ORA SCARTER YOU AND FAMILY IDOT,OSU,MKPI,AKWUNA-KWUNA ANY TIME GOT YOUR MAIL YOU WILL SEE WHAT I GONA DO TO YOU
Let me explain more about the business that I am in. I have heard there is a great deal of money to be made in Africa by renting goats. I guess to farmers and such.

I did some research, and one man reported that he paid $4,500 U.S. dollars to rent a goat for 3 weeks. Can you imagine the money we could make if we got into that business?

My problem is that I am in New York and not in Nigeria.or ghana I need someone in Nigeria who can help me. Could you help me? We could make a lot of money together. I have plenty of capital to start the business, I just need a local man to help find the goats and the locations.

My company has already been quite successful in london and we are looking to expand into your territory.

THAT GAOT IS YOUR FATHER,MOTHER AND YOUR WIFE.....................

[email protected]
Quote:
DEVIL PUNISH YOUR GENERATION ASHAWO ASHAWO ASHAWO ASHAWO ASHAWO ASHAWO ASHAWO OOOOOOOOOO

[email protected]
Quote:
U obviously are poor , wretched and hungry for your life you will not see money to collect. Church rat like you. Hustle with no pay you will die young. FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
do see say na oKIJA be your gOD and na him go purnish you too.Now i know say na rituals you de du,no wonder my GOD put me OVER YOU SATAN.
Every of your word against Me,Jesus go take am,and furfill am in your life.Make you use your credith du better thing FOOOOOOL.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic