SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Oh dear God, I've lost my mind!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
wingman
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 2:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Woke up this morning from a dream. It was just like the b a dger song, but instead of badgers, it was lads doing the knee bends, and the chant was "mugu, mugu,mugu,mugu,mugu,....."

I need to get my life back.

Total amount in counterfeit checks taken off the street: $11450USD

"YOU THE TALK OF SCAM YOU WILL REMAIN POOR OVER THERE, YOU DONT KNOW EZE EGO OF IHIALA.."[email protected]

"if only u had a little bit more education........u probably wouldn't have ended up this way."...Dr Bola Taylor

"THE GOD OF ABRAHAM WILL DESTROY U THIS 2007 YOU WILL NOT ENTER 2008 ."...henry oranusi (fake minister)
Cellphone x5 Closed lad accounts x6 pony
sekhmet29
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 4:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It gets scarier, Wingman - I had a very similar experience. Mind you, I was awake for mine, and was describing the scenario to my husband... Maybe you picked up on it subconsciously?

Just a thought, could we try to get a Christmas thing going with loads of lads doing that? On video, perhaps? Could be interesting...

pony

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified "Atta Girl"!
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 5:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

wingman,

Don't worry. It's just temporary insanity. After you get a few hundred more posts under your belt, you be good as new! Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 5:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Yes the song becomes more of background noise to everyday life, and not as bothersome.

Or is that just me? Mugu, mugu, mugu, mugu, mugu, Western Unioooon, Western Unioooon, mugu, mugu, mugu, mugu, mugu, USMAAAAAANNNNN!!!

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
wingman
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 2:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I sure wish I knew how to make those flash animations. That could really be some funny sh*t!

Total amount in counterfeit checks taken off the street: $11450USD

"YOU THE TALK OF SCAM YOU WILL REMAIN POOR OVER THERE, YOU DONT KNOW EZE EGO OF IHIALA.."[email protected]

"if only u had a little bit more education........u probably wouldn't have ended up this way."...Dr Bola Taylor

"THE GOD OF ABRAHAM WILL DESTROY U THIS 2007 YOU WILL NOT ENTER 2008 ."...henry oranusi (fake minister)
Cellphone x5 Closed lad accounts x6 pony
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic