SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

In a lad's mind

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Ghost
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was baiting a particularly pompous mugu about a month ago. He insisted I call him Sir Edward so I did the opposite and he would send an insult then apologize and try to go back on script. I wouldn�t allow him to stay on script so he twigged.

Last night I knocked up a kind of readable MG receipt and sent him an asem as my old character. I just want to rub it in his face that someone else was getting paid instead of him. His reply I think gives some insight to what a lad expects or thinks.

Anyway, here is the reply.

Quote:
monkey like u ... you have finally falling into NIGERIAN SCAM and have paid money gram to them .. I pray that they will rip all you have in your life ... baboon like u
keep paying them sale your house and wire the money to them ... if your family are around sale all the have and send the money to SCAM artist in NIGERIA fool like you you think the will transfer any money to you ... FOOL OF THE YEAR... send more money to them today and if you run out of money sale your DICK,,, and pay TONY MY MAN..... IF YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO GET WHAT YOU PAID FOR JUST COME TO AFRICA SO THAT THEY CAN EAT YOU RAW... AND BURY YOU IN BLACK SOIL.

FOOL I WISH YOU THE BEST SCAM RESULT... MAKE SURE YOU PASS..

Sand Timer 8/11/07-12/15/08 i am totally a looser -Bruce The trophy machine

Sand Timer 2/25/08-4/10/10 It is going to cost me more this time - Lawrence, EFCC Lad Deck participant

Sand Timer 3/3/08-6/6/10 i know some day you'll send me some real good bucks ok - Byran The Eater Bunny

Sand Timer 3/13/08-3/25/10 i have played my path and now I am waiting for the pay - Wale Wild card
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 6:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like you got the result you are looking for..... He seems pissed!

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 6:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ghost, that's some fine signature material there!

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 6:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Ghost any chance of you asking him to help you get your money back from the nasty 'lad' who scammed you? Wink

u can keep sending money to Gomer and leave me alone - Agent Smith cracks up

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"
Sand Timer - 18 mths: Louis

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 6:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ghost, nice dig! Right in the solar plexis! oooo! hehehe Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think the dollar chopper should get hold of that lad to see whether you can be screwed for a bit more cash.

Nice insult btw. It's always lovely to see a lad losing the plot. Thumbs up

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 9:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Get some of that in your siggy. Laughing

Just ask him how long he has had this simian fetish,and does he know Michael Jackson and also does he like blowing Bubbles?

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
Ghost
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 9:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's always angry like that when he is off script. I've already insulted him from one of my barrister addys and he wouldn't shut up. He likes to try to get the last word in. We must have exchanged more then 20 Emails before he gave up.

Feel free to say hello to him [email protected]

The only thing that I ask is don't question his manhood. He believes that is crossing the line Wink

He's good for bank accounts also.

Sand Timer 2/25/08-4/10/10 It is going to cost me more this time - Lawrence, EFCC Lad Deck participant

Sand Timer 3/3/08-6/6/10 i know some day you'll send me some real good bucks ok - Byran The Eater Bunny

Sand Timer 3/13/08-3/25/10 i have played my path and now I am waiting for the pay - Wale Wild card
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 11:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

looks like you can get a few more rounds out of him. Tell him you have no idea what he is talking about and the nice man you have been sending all that money too is going to make you reallyt rich.

419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 11:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

These are the kind of responses he gave when I was pretty much baiting him straight.

http://ltt.servemp3.com/viewtopic.php?p=981416

He would apologize and a couple of Emails later he get all upset again. Maybe me continuously poking fun at him because he insisted he was a knight had something to to with it but really this lad has anger management issues. Anyway, I think he hates me Laughing

LaBrea
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 12:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent him this from my female baiting account:
Quote:
Dear Sir Edward,
I received your last letter, and I am interested in your proposition. I must say your prose had a profound effect on me, it is refreshing to hear a man who knows culture.
Please tell me more about your business proposition.

Did I mention that my character is a real b@ll-cutter, once she gets to know a lad? Laughing

"Sir I sworn an oath as a legal luminary to defend your cause in all ramification from the armpit of the law" - Barr. W4k4r4 Iss4c
pony pony pony Mortar x6 Closed lad accounts x25
Click here to help your lad miss his scam quota
Ghost
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 8:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh you'll have lots of fun with this lad. Right out the door he will tell you how great he is and how rich and powerfully he is. A few Email later he need to borrow money from his wife Laughing

I might also mention that he is a Sunday replying lad.

wingman
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 8:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ASEM just for fun:

I cannot believe that you didn't follow through after I did exactly what you asked of me! You are not a man of honor, you are a womanly girly little homosexual boy! I cannot believe that your mother actually let something as gay and ugly as you survive after you fell from her ***** and landed ON YOUR HEAD! The best part of you RAN DOWN YOUR MOTHER'S LEG! YOu should have been a ****** rather than the ASS **** BABY THAT YOU ARE! You let this business sit for too many days and now you can GO **** YOURSELF! I hope you die from a spider bite from inside your ***hole! If you were any more STUPID you would forget to BREATHE and DIE!!!

PS: I have no problem with homosexuals nor individuals who were dropped on their head at birth.... I'm in character. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Total amount in counterfeit checks taken off the street: $11450USD

"YOU THE TALK OF SCAM YOU WILL REMAIN POOR OVER THERE, YOU DONT KNOW EZE EGO OF IHIALA.."[email protected]

"if only u had a little bit more education........u probably wouldn't have ended up this way."...Dr Bola Taylor

"THE GOD OF ABRAHAM WILL DESTROY U THIS 2007 YOU WILL NOT ENTER 2008 ."...henry oranusi (fake minister)
Cellphone x5 Closed lad accounts x6 pony
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 8:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I was a little more to the point with an ASEM I just sent

Quote:
HEY SHORT ASS,

WHAT THE F#CK IS GOING ON WITH OUR BUSSINESS PROPOSAL, GET YOUR FINGER OUT OF YOUR ASS AND LET ME KNOW STRAIGHT AWAY OR THE $20,000 DEAL IS OFF

STRAIGHT AWAY YOU FOOL

BYE

SIR BARRY xxxxx

Lets see how it goes, I would be happy with a few insults

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
MikeH
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 2:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Touchy touchy guy! All I said was...
Quote:
Dear "Sir Mugu" I assume the "short" in your email address refers to the length of your dick. 8 centimeters, huh? Even your mother doesn't like that, probably.

Then this back (6 identical copies of it, actually), a nice compilation of all his correspondence (it looks as though several of us have annoyed him a bit! In any case, this saves us from doing a lot of work!)NSFW:
Quote:
MAKE ALL OF UNA GENERATION DIE BEFORE DECEMBER AS UNA CUT MY JOB COLLECT MONEY FROM HIM .. BOUNCH OF LASY PEOPLE... THAT MONEY WEY MR RICHARD PAY UNA BEFORE ALL OF YOU WILL SPEND THAT MONEY FINISH YOU ALL WILL DIE MY ACCIDENT AND SNAKE MUST BIT ANY OF YOU THAT WILL GO TO HIS VIILAGE THIS EXMAS SEASON .. WE SHALL SEE.

AND THANK GOD YOU ALL KNOW THE SIZE OF MY DICK AND I PRAY THAT I WILL MEET YOU ALL IN PRISON ONE DAY SO THAT I CAN EXPAND ALL OF YOUR ASS .. I WILL BOURST YOU ASS WITH MY DICK .. WE MUST MEET IN PRISON AND DAY .. AND YOU WILL BE IN FOR IT .. IDIOT..

I WILL KNOW THE JOB PATAPATA INSTEAD OF YOU LAZY FOOL EATING MY FOOLISH MAGA MR RICHARD...

LESS I FORGET YOU SHOULD ALL TELL YOUR SISTERS AND MOTHERS TO ASSEMBLY TOMORROW IN MY HOUSE FOR ROUTUNG FUCKING AS USUAL.. I HAVE HIV NOW SO I WANT TO SPEARD IT TO THEM SO HAT THEY WILL LOOK LIKE ME ....

TEN YEARS HIV .. HOPE U KNOW THAT ITS MATURED ONE SO BY THE TIME I GIVE THEM TEN TEN ROUND THEY WILL ALL COME BACK HOME DRYING MAKE SURE YOU KEEP FOOD FOR THEM BCOS I WILL NOT GIVE THEN ONE CENT.

THANKS

MR SHORT MAN THE GAY,....

MAKE ALL OF UNA GENERATION DIE BEFORE DECOMBER AS

you better leave my client alon oo mr richard is a very good client that will pay good money if handled very well and now you are tellinh hi, that this is scam why?

cannot believe that you didn't follow through after I did exactly what you asked of me! You are not a man of honor, you are a womanly girly little homosexual boy! I cannot believe that your mother actually let something as gay and ugly as you survive after you fell from her vagina and landed ON YOUR HEAD! The best part of you RAN DOWN YOUR MOTHER'S LEG! YOu should have been a blowjob rather than the ASS FUCK BABY THAT YOU ARE! You let this business sit for too many days and now you can GO FUCK YOURSELF! I hope you die from a spider bite from inside your asshole! If you were any more STUPID you would forget to BREATHE and DIE!!!

Sincerely,
Willie Evelern

YOUR FATHER AND MOTHER.YOU DEY CRAZ. U WANT TO COLLECT MY AMERICAN MUGU MR RICHARD WEY SEND MONEY TO ME NA THE JUJU GO KILL YOU FOR THEIR YOU NOR GO COME BACK.IDIOT.NA JUJU BE YOUR

STRENGHT SHAME ON YOU.NA PEOPLE LIKE YOU DEY GO FUCK CRAZ WOMAN TAKE MAKE MONEY.YOU WANT CUT MY JOB INSTEAD YOU GO CO-OPERATE YOU

WANT GO KILL YOUR SELF AND YOUR ENTIRE FARMILY. SHAME ON YOUUSELESS BENIN PEOPLE LIKE UNA.UNA NORE DEY SHAME AT THIS STAGE ON THIS LIFE YOU STILL DEY SERVE JUJU.AT YOUR YOUNG

AGE YOU DEY DEY GO GIVE YOUR LIFE TO JUJU.BASTARD.YOU BETTER GIVE YOU LIFE

TO CHRST IF YOU WANT TO LAST LONG OR ELSE THE JUJU WILL KILL YOU. HOPE SAY YOU KNOW SAY SANTAN

GIFT NA TIME BOOBM.SO BE WARM AND MAKE MONEY IN GOD NAME NOT JUJU ,

YOU BETTER LEAVE THE MAGA/MUGU/FOOLISH MR RICHARD FOR ME OOO.. YOU TREIED AND

COULD NOT SCAM MONEY OUT OF HIM WHY NOT LEAVE HIM TO ME.... I WILL GIVE YOU LITTLE OUT OF THE MONEY I WILL MAKE FROM HIM

IDIOT NA ME YOU WANT TREATING YOROBA LIKE ME DEY SEND ME MY CUT OR I SEND U CUT 4 REAL

[email protected] wrote:

Oh Mr shortman I am sorry but you address is still in my contacts. What's your point? That everyone in Nigeria are scammers? Are you trying to warn me like a pal or are you just pissed that is wasn't you that got paid? You dummy, I wont go broke. Don't you know that in America it rains money and grows from the trees.

Instead of me going to Nigeria (as if I would go to that shit hole) why don't you come to America. No, I know we won't let you in but really your better where you are. If you were to come to America you would just end up a petty thief, just like you are now, only in my country you would actually be sent to jail. So you can piss and moan about how bad your poor country is but it is that poor country that keeps you safe and allows you to live off of Westerner's tits.

Speaking of poor, do you still take money from your mum's purse? How is your mum and sir chango? Are you two boys still fighting?

On Nov 16, 2007 12:09 AM, Sir, wrote:

monkey like u ... you have finally falling into NIGERIAN SCAM and have paid money gram to them .. I pray that they will rip all you have in your life ... baboon like u

keep paying them sale your house and wire the money to them ... if your family are around sale all the have and send the money to SCAM artist in NIGERIA fool like you you think the will transfer any money to you ... FOOL OF THE YEAR... send more money to them today and if you run out of money sale your DICK,,, and pay TONY MY MAN..... IF YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO GET WHAT YOU PAID FOR JUST COME TO AFRICA SO THAT THEY CAN EAT YOU RAW... AND BURY YOU IN BLACK SOIL.

FOOL I WISH YOU THE BEST SCAM RESULT... MAKE SURE YOU PASS..

[email protected] wrote:

Hello Tony

I am in receipt of your Email where you asked for a copy of my money gram receipt. It's attached as you requested. I didn't know you needed it as I thought giving you the number as I did would be enough. I appologise for the crude scan but my printer is running low on ink and I had to dig the receipt out of the trash. If there is anything else you need just let me know.

Richard

404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 2:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah - I got that one too - about 300 times Shocked

I can just see him smashing away at his keyboard cursing and swearing as all his pals wet themselves. Very Happy

I can't work out why he'd also send that insult out to 200 other Lads as well.

It's pretty unlikely anyone would spoof his addie Very Happy Evil or Very Mad

I think he's due to some hate mail from other Lads

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
wingman
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 5:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got the same email about 100 times. I was hoping for some death threats, but jeez.....

Somebody needs a hug. Rolling Eyes

Total amount in counterfeit checks taken off the street: $11450USD

"YOU THE TALK OF SCAM YOU WILL REMAIN POOR OVER THERE, YOU DONT KNOW EZE EGO OF IHIALA.."[email protected]

"if only u had a little bit more education........u probably wouldn't have ended up this way."...Dr Bola Taylor

"THE GOD OF ABRAHAM WILL DESTROY U THIS 2007 YOU WILL NOT ENTER 2008 ."...henry oranusi (fake minister)
Cellphone x5 Closed lad accounts x6 pony
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 7:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL! I think you guys finally pushed that little lad over the edge.
justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 9:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love it . . . he's gone mad.

I just sent him this . . .

1 think 1 was taken in by a scam artist in your country. 1 lost 5500.00 dollars American. 1 would very much like your help. 1 will pay 50 %, if you would help me to find the scam artist in your country and whoop his a$$ for me.

Let's see if he is the helping type of human being.

F****** d*** motherf***** if you really sent the f****** money why don't you send the f****** control number at once cos I don't really have the time to f*** around with you anymore....you messed up my own Chritsmas too. Nathan "The Potty Mouth" Hitman

If you dont know you are now the Company Police. The Annoyed Check Lad

BACK the ATTACK
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 9:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr. Hugh E. Rection is trying to get a "rise" out of this lad. I'll report back later Smile

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
Ghost
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 3:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Laughing I think you all upset this lad Laughing Laughing

He sent me the same Email 272 times to my character's account (gmail grouped them into 7 though) and 101 times to my "lad" account. Did he really hit send that many times?

I forgot to tell you that when I insulted him from my lad account I told him that he was homosexual (he doesn't like that at all) just as my character did from the inception of the bait. He assumed I was some kind of Email hacking lad because he figured I read his mail. I guess he's really upset now because I went from hacking to dollar chopping just as I told him I would.

I told you he had anger management issues Laughing He also likes to try and get the last word in so don't let him.

Edit: Here another addy he uses [email protected] You may get better responses if you are trying to bait him because he just let that address slip and doesn't know I have it. At least he doesn't know the dollar chopping lad has it.

callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 9:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
send more money to them today and if you run out of money sale your DICK
I prefer to be more subtle. Rmail him back and say that you have run out of money and are now reduced to selling your dick. Is he willing to buy or does he already have a local supplier of dick...

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 10:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

mail sent to the yahoo addy, with a note saying I had found it on a Gay Blackmen Chat site, and was he interested in a relationship with a gay caucasian BDSM fetish man

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 10:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've given him a poke using my fake ifa priest mail addie with a spooky curse in a local dialect. I think he won't be very keen to answer it in case the juju takes effect. Very Happy

You don't have a phone number do you ? Evil or Very Mad

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Ghost
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 11:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

GP he gave me this number back in July 447024066902. I'll see if I have any others.

I received one quick message from him during the bait after which he just refused to call me saying he did not want to hear the sound of my voice. I have no idea how he does his lad work flying of the handle the way he does.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic