SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Love Lad Wul1 : pics, letters & "boneheads"

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 10:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OK, his inheritance is ready for him to be collected at Prudent14l Bank, Accra Laughing Laughing :
Quote:

11:48 AM

Dear Mr.

congratulations!

Your forms have been approved, my secretary, Herr i, has finished the money transfer to Accra this morning.

He has even checked if the transfer is already shown as "ready for pickup".

Attached is the WU form and the sheet showing it ready for you to collect at the specified address ONLY.

Congratulations once again!

When going to the bank today you will need the following :

- this WU form (attached to this email)
- your passport for identification
- the one sheet of the inheritance form referring to you (your witness� one is not required)

All the very best for your orphanage!

As soon as you have some plans as to structure it I will be happy to donate a small amount of mine, no as lawyer, but as a private man helping his fellow man.

Yours respectfully,

Great forms provided by MikeHawk.

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 12:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Frumpy it may be time to add another yac number. Between you and sekhmet29 you can get this boy to sing. He'll have to audition for the band, right?

Great job everyone.
sekhmet29
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 12:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm aiming for a demo tape as my first trophy from him. Once he finds out the amazing benefits package of being in this band, he won't be able to help himself. Might see if I can get him to write a song, too. Oh, the possibilities!

pony

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified "Atta Girl"!
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 10:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Where is Wul1? Should it be that the above ^^ plan to send him behind bars was successful? Confused Don�t know yet...no one of you also posted anything so I assume he has not yet written to you either.
IF the above is happening at the moment then I must apologize to all of you for this sort of pause, trying which I had not announced on this forum...

Regarding his musical talent (he is a choir leader, he once said, and a lay preacher), Redshoes made a good point...the Sch7�73r5 will of course donate gazillions of Euros for the J0h4nn4 M3m0r1al Orphanage...they have ready offered furniture, they know a wood supplier, construction companies (Murry Guru, maybe we can find one or two suitable forms later?). Of course Wul1 may have expected laptops and cash but you see the good will Laughing
No answer so far.

Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 11:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Just let me know what sort of form you require and I will see whati Ican do.

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 11:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Should Wul1 be brighter than I thought? Or am I being baited? Police officer with an yahoo-address ? Confused
Quote:
Delivered-To:
Received: by 10.90.114.13 with SMTP id m13cs273180agc;
Fri, 16 Nov 2007 03:06:20 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.100.44.4 with SMTP id r4mr2459674anr.1195211180731;
Fri, 16 Nov 2007 03:06:20 -0800 (PST)
Return-Path:
Subject: Inheritance to Mawuli
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 6:06:19 -0500
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Hello Dennis,

Iam a detective of the Ghana Police Service and with the Criminal Investigation Department.On 15 November 2007 at about 1400hours one was arrested at Prudentail Bank limited when he went there to cash an amount of $48,375.00. alleged to have being sent by you as his inheritance from late .He is currently in Police custody and your response will help Police to take a decision.Please reply to e-mail:[email protected]

Regards
Detective

I do not assume this counts as an arrest prove ? Confused

sekhmet29
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 12:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Frumpy - unfortunately, I don't think it does count. But kudos for trying! I have to admit, I was wondering why Wul1 hadn't been in touch yesterday - we had a "date" that he didn't show up for. Perhaps he was in jail? Cool

pony

Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 1:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Frumpy,

Perhaps an ASEM to the so called police officers email address from a different addy,

I could do this for you if you wish

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 3:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

there is no ghanapolice.org. He/they just figured out how to spoof an email addy, is all.
PRS Girly Girl
Will Post for Food

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 3:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I suspect there will be a request for money for legal fees or something related to being arrested. Perhaps he is trying to get more time or generate some sympathy. I seriously doubt a police official would bother to contact everyone or select individuals from Wul1's e-mail box and notify them of his arrest.

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A. Heinlein

Mortar x3
Pith Helmet Banjul, The Gambia to Dakar, Senegal and back. 0usman C4mar4
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 6:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Murry, sounds good, thank you. Please do so if you like. Train your skillz Smile

@ PRS, well, "my " name and email-addy would be on his forms...I got suspicious about the yahoo-address of the police officer...quite a crazy thing...

Thank you to all of you for your answers which taught me to be suspicious. That yahoo-addy was stinky from the very first minute, but then I was happy Smile not thinking too much...lads - just like ordinary liars, you could say! Tsk!

Email from Wul1 (!) to Chrys just now:
Quote:
i am not safe.

19:12 (Vor 1 Minute)
chrys how are you?
there is a problem in which i will need you and mr denut to defend me .
i will have to call you and ,so please i am beging of you to give me your
phone number so that i will call you,because is a serious problem.i
please dont refuse to give me your number i beg you.
yours

Question Question Question

Just answered "Jane" as D3nu70, who of course has no clue of everything.

Quote:
Dear Madam,

I have made everything all right.

You should let him free immediately and give him the inheritance.

He is going to use it to build up a , do you want to prevent him from doing so?

I strongly believe in him as a decent citizen who never told a lie and is as respectable as I am.

Yours respectfully, D.

The game has just begun...should the police chick question Mr. D3nut0 then Chrys will pop in (as requested above) and tell her that Jo had said several times that Wul1 sometimes tended to be over religious and that he was to a so-called youth gathering in the Kp4nd0 area, she believed him to buy drugs there...because he was sooo different later...change of personality...now he wants to build an orphanage...his trip must have worsened...

EDIT Second mail from Wul1...shall I believe him? Rolling Eyes
Quote:
HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE MONEY
to me
10:40 PM (23 minutes ago)
MR,how are you doing?
i am sorry to let you know that i have not received the money.because they
said that kind of amount is not there in their system and because of that
i was detained in police custedy for two days before i was granted a bail.
I would have to again report at the police station on monday.
and in this case i would have to call you on the phone so that you can clarify issues to vindicate me.

so please i am begging of you to kindly give me your phone number,because as at now i am not safe.
looking forward to hearing from you.
respectively yours
MR .

Third mail from Wul1 today, second to Chrys again:
Quote:
ITS VERY IMPORTANT AND CRUCIAL

an mich 23:00 (Vor 7 Minuten)
Chrys,why i seriously need your number is that sent me a mail yesterday leting me know that he sent the money and its ready for pick up.
but when i went to the bank i was told they dont have that kind of money in therir system
so they detained me in police custedy for two days and was granted bail,but i will have to report again at the police station on monday and is very serious that you give me your number so that
i will call you on monday when i report at the ploce station for you clarify issues for them to know that really you and mr know me as "s fiancee
chrys please this is a very important issue so please give me your phone number to call you .
as i am sending you this mail i am sharing tears and i am uncomfortable.
i will be looking forward to hearing from you.chrys i am desperate and sad, because today would have been when is arriving here.please your number is very important i have it at this crucial moment.
yours

Is this plausible? (wishful thinking, I know...) Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad [I�d love that for my eaterversiary...vanity, I know. Pure selfish vanity.]

PRS Girly Girl
Will Post for Food

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 1:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This was just received from Wul1 and it matches the story above. Perhaps he did get arrested.
Quote:
as a matter of fact i know you will not be happy about me not sending you the corrections of application and all is due to secumstances beyond my control. is all about the receipt of the trancefer of my inheritance from berling to ghana. so i was detained from yesterday till this evening.and that i will need to call chryseis so she clarify issue to vindicate me. together with the lawyer Denuto. if that is not done then i will not be a safe person.so please i am begging of you to kindly give me chryseis phone number and i have to get it before monday so once again i am begging of you to give it to me so that i can call her. but if you dont have it plase try and get it from her for,even though i have sent her a mail too. And appart from the application is there any other thing we can do? i will be looking forward to hearing from you.thank you
Stephanie

My reply will be that it would be improper for me to give him the phone number without Chrys' permission.

"is there any other thing we can do?" Hmmm....I wonder what he is willing to do?

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A. Heinlein

Mortar x3
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 11:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

First of all thank you for your answers. Sorry again there was a Wul1 pause.
How about my lawyer demanding his police record? I mean the file the "police" has made on him?
I�ll let it depend on the answer Chrys might get from the yahoo-police officer...
Another mail to Chrys as "", which is him :
Quote:

08:44 (4 Stunden)
ok i will tell him but as at now is not a safe man because he was detained in police custedy for two days just because johana"s sent him a mail that he have sent the money to western union for him to go an casch but when he went they told him they dont have such an amount in there system so due to that they have to detain him and was granted bail .and he is to report at the police station again on monday so that is when he will have to call you and the lawyer on the phone and talk to.
chrys this is a serious issue happening to some one who have lost one impotant petrson in his life.so he will need both you and the lawyers assistance for him to be a free man as before,so then i am pleading with you to email with your number that of the lawyer and if possible that is .please i am begging you i know you love and like and your late friends fiance.
i love you you chrys
i will be looking forwadr to a positive response from you.

I don�t know, it sounds just like a laddish attempt to verify the background story.

EDIT I guess it was a fakey...mail to [email protected] bounced back..

Quote:
Delivered-To: [email protected]
Received: by 10.90.114.13 with SMTP id m13cs350915agc;
Sat, 17 Nov 2007 04:18:55 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.90.33.16 with SMTP id g16mr4192421agg.1195301935094;
Return-Path: <>
Received: by 10.90.33.16 with SMTP id g16mr5358874agg;
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Subject: Delivery Status Notification (Failure)
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2007 04:18:55 -0800 (PST)

This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

Technical details of permanent failure:
PERM_FAILURE: SMTP Error (state 13): 550 address disabled by user or upstream

----- Original message -----

Received: by 10.90.33.16 with SMTP id g16mr4192396agg.1195301933671;
Sat, 17 Nov 2007 04:18:53 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.90.114.13 with HTTP; Sat, 17 Nov 2007 04:18:53 -0800 (PST)
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2007 13:18:53 +0100
To:
Subject: Re: Inheritance to
In-Reply-To: <[email protected]>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="----=_Part_21492_13072741.1195301933665"
References: <[email protected]>

------=_Part_21492_13072741.1195301933665
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
Content-Disposition: inline

Dear officer,

To be of any service I would need an attached scan of his police record.

He is going to use the inheritance it to build up a Schl=FCter

----- Message truncated -----

I guess the Ghana detectives found the advantages of cutting the costs by using yahoo-addies... Crying or Very sad

EDIT Wul1 did not omit my daughter character, NOT mentioning "jail"...
Quote:

Details anzeigen
13:07 (4 Stunden)
how are you and your family doing?it been a long time that i heard from you.so i
was wondering what might have been the reason.
i want to call your mum and dad so kindly give me your home number or cell phone number so that i
can call them its very important.thank you

By now I count this as a stupid lad�s dirty trick to squeeze some numbers and, consequently, some money out of me.

EDIT Nothing but stupid blabla from this **++### Evil or Very Mad
Quote:
date Nov 17, 2007 7:16 PM
subject i have not received the money

Dear MR D3nut0,how are you doing?
when i had your mail about the transfer of my inheritanc by your secretary to accra,
i went to the thenk to collect it and all that i could have was a detension by thge police
and the bank did not tell me any thing about wheather the money is there or not.
I was detained for two days and was granted bail ,so i will need you to defend me on monday,so for
that matter you will have to give me your phone number so that i will call you when i go to report my self
at the police station again.please do me this favour by giving me your phone number.i will be looking forward to hearing from you.
sincerely yous
MR 4gb3m4fle.

Stiff reply from me:
Quote:
7:50 PM (0 minutes ago)
Dear Mr. 4gb3m4fl3,

I have not heard from the police yet.

I am not allowed to give out personal information before I see a proof like an official police record.

I am sorry but these are my strict regulations.

Sorry for any unforeseen inconvenience.

Yours sincerely, D3nn15 D3nu70, notary public and lawyer

Lads... Evil or Very Mad

sekhmet29
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 12:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Who would like to play the telephone part of S1dney Beaver, international (but UK based) band leader. All applications considered. Please apply via PM to sekhmet29. In triplicate, with tongue-prints mandatory! Wink
Wul1 loves to sing, so could be an interesting conversation...

pony

PRS Girly Girl
Will Post for Food

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 1:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

After Wul1 returns the corrected scholarship application and given the scholarship, he will be required to submit a college admission application. Since it is in the music department, he will be required to submit an audio example of some original music. This will give him even more incentive to create and sing a song.

Mortar x3
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 9:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

10:50 PM (11 hours ago)
OK MR ,thank you for your respones and i am greatful for your message but will still have to report at the police station on monday so what ever be the case you will hear from me again.i will send you a mail on monday.and when i have the mail plan for the orphange structure i will let you know it as well.
thank you
yours
sincerely MR .

Quote:

9:16 AM (1 hour ago)
Dear MR
please i understand your principles but why dont you please draft a letter to the police
and send to me so that i can print it out and send to them tomorrow ?the bank did not even tell me if the money is there or not.and i dont understand why they should detain me,so please try and get me out of this kind of mess.i will be looking forwrd to hearing from you.
respectfully yours
MR

Draft letter...with "1 4m 4 5tup1d 5c4mm3r"? oh my...

EDIT Mail just sent from D3nn15 D3nu70:
Quote:
Dear Mr. ,

the police has not yet answered me.

In fact, the address was shown as INVALID.

What do you believe I should think now?

I will do nothing until I receive valid proof via email attachment : a copy of the police record taken for that instance you were describing, for instance; or a newspaper report of the event would help, too.

I am not allowed to disclose any details of this private matter to anyone before I have proof that your story is true.

Good bye.

Yours truly,, lawyer and notary public

The game of wits has just started... Wink

EDIT Cool : The police story may have been right - this just in now :
Quote:
to me
show details 10:16 PM (4 minutes ago)

My dear ,
well, i have printed out your message so as i go report my
self tomorrw at the police station i will show the message to them,and i will let you know what they will say again.
i am just flabbagasted about the whole issue, but i am depending on you now to clarify issues for me.how is the miss and the family doing?
Most sincerely yours,

MR .

Just wondering what the "police" will say tomorrow...this is even more interesting than a simply proven arrest Twisted Evil

PRS Girly Girl
Will Post for Food

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 6:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
thenk you so much for your kindness. i will send them to you tomorrow. but can you please call and tell her passionately and if possible als send her a mail and talk to her for her to give ne the number i will just have to call her to identify me to the police,so that i can be out of this mess that will is about to distroy me.i have also sent her number of messages but have not had a single reply from her since friday. i even reported my self at the police stion again today and i will have to go there again on friday,so please i will be counting on you to have chryseis number ,please talk to her.i am seriously in pains because of this issue at hand now.
thank you
Stephanie

This message was received a few hours after I replied that giving out Chryseis' phone number without her permission would be improper. It arrived mid-evening Lagos time so I'm assuming Wul1's Monday business with the police is over. It looks like he has to go back and deal with the police again on Friday. I just replied getting arrested would disqualify him from the scholarship. This may get him to abandon this story line.

I love it when a lad is "seriously in pains".

Mortar x3
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 8:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I will rely on you, PRS, to worsen his pains, because I am actually angry with him!

Quote:
i am in pains
to me
show details 2:41 PM (6 hours ago)

MR ,how are you doing?i reported my self today at the police station,and the
one investigating the issue read the mail you replied to my hearing.
please my life is at stake in this issue and i am in serious pain.my whole family is worried now.
i am beging of you to please give me your number,they insist on talking
to you on the phone
,i have not commited any crime in my life before, and i have not told
you any lie so please for the sake of my life give me you number.
more over the setuation now is geting worse for me than i can bear,you know issues of finance are very serious ones and i beleive you know the implications of i am beging you please give
me your number.i will have to again report on friday morning,so please give me the number.
yours

MR

About time I accuse him of doing faulty things Laughing
Quote:
to
show details 9:40 PM (2 minutes ago)

Where is the PROOF that you have really been arrested by the police?

As far as I can tell the money HAS been collected from Prudential by you.

Regretfully, if you do not show me any official police record then I can do nothing for you.

I have other issues to turn my attention to. You may be lying to cash double the amount...

You KEEP whining about some police, who has not answered my emails!

Yours, , lawyer and notary public

Quote:
to me
show details 9:56 PM (12 minutes ago)

Mr please i am not lying to you and why would i decide to take double money from you while i am entitled to one?they just want you to identify me on the phone to them,and to prove that you did sent the money.you can tell your secretary to go and cross check from the agen he went to transfer the money.please i am not lying to you.i printed out the message you sent to me and showed it to the police by they insist on talking to you on the phone.so please i plead with you my the mercies of God to give me your number to just call you please.
yours

MR

I count this as a cheap (and, for me, disappointing Crying or Very sad ) trick to verify whether he�s been cheated or not. - Of course I won�t give the so-called police anything...wonder how long this new level of our romance game will go. Actually it�s something new for me. - Maybe my lawyer should better hire his own Tintin detectives Laughing ,

PRS Girly Girl
Will Post for Food

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 9:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wul1 wrote back still trying to get someone to call the police. I hope this tones down the requests.

Quote:
Dear Stephanie,

I am sorry about your problem. Chrys31s and the lawyer calling the police will not help you. The lawyer will confirm that identification over the phone is not valid. I strongly suggest taking care of your police problem without involving Chrys31s, the lawyer or myself. You should stop asking us to call the police. We do not want to become involved with the police. I know it is making Chrys31s upset and angry. You need to send her a sincere apology.

I am also growing tired of your begging and complaining. I am starting to believe you are being dishonest with me and Chrys31s. I am thinking about withdrawing your scholarship application because of your attitude and behavior. Dishonest and lazy people are not welcome in the college's music program. If you do not stop asking us to call or write the police, I will withdraw your scholarship application. I hope you understand this request.
Sincerely,
Al3x1s

Mortar x3
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 10:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After another whining email from Wul1 definitely NOT worth posting here I thought of this modality for him :
Quote:
Dear Mr. ,

to be perfectly true to you : I don�t trust your local police. They have not contacted me.

So in order to help you to achieve your inheritance I have hired two private detectives by the name of . They will be contacting you soon.

Be true to them, tell them everything you know, give them every detail, your curriculum vitae and, most important, your inheritance and WU forms which that bank did not accept.

Tell them the reason why you failed in collecting your inheritance.

Their address is

Take care, my friend.

Yours, o, lawyer and notary public

PS. They will be charged at your expenses.

The Tintin twin detectives! Laughing After they will only charge 1000 Euro a day Wul1�s inheritance will last until about Christmas.

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 12:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Answer to D3nut0...is he suspicious about my Tintin detectives ? Rolling Eyes
Quote:

show details 10:00 PM (2 hours ago)

Mr is not that i was sent to prison, i was rather detained at
the police C.I.D, head quaters,that is not a prison.moreover i have answered your detectives the question they asked me,and they have not send me any message yet.by the way, i will like you to tell me their real names so that i can identify them by that.and tell me if they are Germans too.loking forward to hear from you.
yours
MR

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 12:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Damn, I am angry with him! Maybe the following email from the Tintin detectives was a mistake...don�t care ! Evil or Very Mad Maybe this burns him.
Quote:
Dear Sir,

we do not understand what this is to you. We are the ones doing the questions.

You do understand that you are under suspicion scamming the late and her family for more money?

We are in possession of many chat emails where you have constantly been asking her for presents and more presents, mostly very expensive ones, and we have found dozens of bags of clothes, white shirts etc. in her cupboards.

You are in serious trouble. We need to find out what�s the truth.

Mr. suspects you and your cousin to have collected the money from Prudential and now trying to get even more from the family by pretending to open a .

You are from Ghana which is a land known for its scammers. You are behaving the same way. Your police has not answered Mr. �s emails, so we are suspecting you to take advantage of the fact that you have been included as a foreign beneficiary in Mrs. �s will.

What do you say?

--
Privately yours,
Currently outside the United Kingdom

EDIT Finey! Laughing Wul1 is in familiar friendly begging mode, which can be used to fill in forms most efficiently!
Quote:

an mich
14:55 (1 Stunden)
Sirs
i am sorry if i might have said some thing wrong to you, i am not taking advantage of being inclufed in the late will and i have not taken any money from the bank.with the plan for the memorial orphanage i talked about it with miss and that if she and the schluter family agree then i statrt it,but i dont have any other mind about it.i am a law abiding citizen.
please i am not a scamer ,so please dont suspect me for that.
you can ask me what you want to know.i will be waiting for your questions.
once again i apologise for any thing i migth have said wrong.
yours

PRS Girly Girl
Will Post for Food

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 11:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wul1 has re-sent the corrected pages for his audio engineering scholarship application. He spent a lot of time looking up answers because many of them are related to the question, but still wrong. Due to his other misdeeds, I have threatened to withdraw his scholarship application which lead to apologies and begging.

http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t132/prsgirlygirl/Wuli/Picture.jpg
http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t132/prsgirlygirl/Wuli/Picture001.jpg
http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t132/prsgirlygirl/Wuli/Picture002.jpg
http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t132/prsgirlygirl/Wuli/Picture003.jpg
http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t132/prsgirlygirl/Wuli/Picture004.jpg

Among the most notable or interesting answers:
The index finger on his right hand is 1 1/2 inches longer than the one on his left hand. His pinky finger is about 1 inch shorter on his right hand. Mutant or an accident with a knife?
The microphone best suited for recording flatulence should have a smooth, flat and wide frequency range response.
He prefers big knobs because it is easy to be used.
"...determined to fight the crime of fraud.....I hate crime as well and I would fight it as well when I have the chance."

The college admissions application is next. Since it is in the music department, he will be required to make a recording as part of the process and submit pictures with specific formats.

Mortar x3
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 12:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great work, PRS Laughing good to see he still is not form-shy. I guess T&T can sort things out...after the usual paperwork...
LOTS OF emails to my various characters, he has been very sedulous (or wasted his time, depending on your POV). I�ll just post the one to my lawyer:
Quote:
to me
show details 10:42 PM (15 hours ago)

Dear Mr Denuto,how are you doing?
i am writing to you in order to give you all about my detention.
On the 15th of November 2007,when i received your email
informing me that you have made the transfer and that i should go with
the that refers to me with the WU form you sent.
following the specification of where exactly i can cash the money.
i went to the cashier, showed the documents to her and she asked me to fill a form.
so i filled the form,she asked me to wait,some few minutes later,she came back to
tell me her boss wanted to see me and i followed her to see her boss.
when i got to his office he asked me to sit down and began to ask me questions
about johana and how i got the forms i filled ,he continued to ask me questions which i rightly
answered him.both of us were there when a security man came and he asked me to acompany him
to the Ghana police C.I.D,head quaters for investigations.
there i was detained till friday evening,which was the 16th of November 2007.The bank manager did not even tell me if the money is there for me or not.
So my dear Mr , this is the issue and i am just supprise about this whole scenario
not that i have gone to the bank and cash the money and want to take more from you or any body,and up till now i have not collected the money.
never have i commited a crime in my life before,because that is some thing i hate and fear.
mr you dont have to suspect me of a crime or trying to steal from you,that is some thing i have not done before and neither will i do it .I TRUELLY and SINCERELY loved the late
and her loving memory still lives with me, she loved me as well and we were even planing to meet for the first time in this month,precisely we were deciding ,if 16th of November 2007, will be alright for her to come. and i was short of words and could not believe she was dead when i was sent an email, till again sent me an email telling me the day she was going to be buried,which was a sad event for me as you clearely staed in one of you emails to me.
i dont have any evil mind about you neither nor the Schluter family.
SINCERRITY, HONESTY,LOYALTY and TRUTHFULNESS are my PRIORITIES.
I will be looking forward to hearing from you soon.
yours respectively

MR .

LOL_sign

EDIT Anyone using the 0L4F-forms on him already? http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=123893
They�d be p e r f e c t for our purpose Laughing
Quote:
Dear Mr. ,

we are currently investigating Dr. �s files on your case.

We are not yet 100% sure but it seems the transfer got lost on the electronic transfer to the. It can be recovered though the .

Usually this is for international business only.

However, if you can swear by a short handwritten and scanned oath that "you will be using the inheritance for the purpose given, i.e. the ", then we will send them to you, while we are continuing to investigate what actually went wrong at.

The is to faciliate police investigations and is intended to help victims of fraud or theft quickly and non bureaucratically.

Hope you are satisfied with this solution, Mr. .

Of course we are sorry for any pain and inconvenience we and our client, Mr. , may have caused you in the recent past. We are thinking of you as a high-respected citizen, who may have been an innocent victim of online fraud. Currently we are investigating a Romanian phishing consortium, which means we will be leaving Berlin within short notice.

Please keep this email address a secret. This is a delicate matter.

Expect the document later this weekend.

Apologies for any precipitate words from us. Be sure we have not been convenient to Mr. as well.

--
Privately yours,
Currently in Berlin-Neuk�lln

EDIT Top working ethos, Wul1 : Thumbs up
Quote:

22:03 (1 Stunden)
ok,but can you tell mr to write to the police here so that i can have a little sound sleep.i have not commited any crime or stollen any thing from
any body before.i am still having pains.i beleive miss ,who was the best friend to the late ,have lost some amount of trust she dad for meand even the family as a whole.i
will be waiting for your forms.

yours
MR

NP, my friend...but where�s that hand-written oath?

EDIT Sent.

Quote:
Thank you for quick cooperation.
In the meantime we received an important hint from one of our contact men. We will be leaving for in Southern Romania this night so no time to lose.

Please find attached the form from the .

Do not forget to scan a handwritten statement (along the lines of "I will be using the transfer as intended, to build the J").

You were asking for our names. As you may imagine, are agency names and our real names must be kept secret. You may address me, if you like, as "" and my collegue as "". Do NOT disclose the information that we are leaving Berlin!

--
Privately yours,
Currently leaving Berlin, Germany

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 3:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After "S4v10ur", who is Wul1 himself, asked Chrys315 how she had been doing and if she had heard from the lawyer she replies, perhaps too fantastically, dime-novel style :
Quote:
Hi, !

I am having quite a nice weekend, some swimming, some TV, some chill-out.

You mean Mr. ? As far as I know he had to close his office on Friday because two detectives were questioning him. The red sign on his door read "Th&Th". Do you understand this? The sign was still there on SAT in the morning when I was shopping and passed his office.
The then even noticed the red sign in front of�s office "closed for investigation. Th & Th"

I visited the yesterday for lunch. They were saying that there may have been a wave of phishing attemtepts in Berlin. No one we know has been harmed so far. We do not believe Mr. is guilty but a victim himself. Please help to get what he deserves.

Hope you are all right.

Yours,

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic