SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A curious new angle

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 4:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am disappointed that I missed out on the draft, but I am keen to see where this one goes....

The catch surely has to be in the transit of the trunk, else he would just send the payments from Ghana and ask for the commission to sent to him in advance.

I tend to agree with LaBrea, this seems to be pointing at bribing a corrupt official who has no idea what the trunk contains, and the bribe has to be paid quickly, before the official decides to look inside and discover all of the money.

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
Pyrosoft
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 5:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, as one of the lucky 10 I'm still waiting for my $7000.

I wonder if this will actually somehow involve 11 victims. Bad move on the scammers part I reckon, any one of those in real life could easily catch on and warn the rest of the group off...

Mass Mail Tools - How to bank bait

pony pony pony Mortar x2
Jolly Roger
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 5:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SP and LB right on Smile
I'm checking my emails to see if he expects it ten times back Smile or is going to use the addresses to start the same game and in that way collects addresses of possible victims. The trouble is that if #1 fails he will drop the whole bunch of us.

Edit: of course no pressure on you Juan Laughing
Edit again
Got some rubbish in on that account, recognize you addy in there?
Quote:
Subject: Want to find a fuck-friend? pl3
To: [email protected]
Cc: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected],
[email protected], [email protected], [email protected],
[email protected], [email protected], thiswasmine Smile @gmail.com,
[email protected], [email protected], [email protected]

IP# 84.26.194.38 EUROPE NETHERLANDS ROOSENDAAL GMT+1

or is my tinfoil hat too tight Laughing

And edit again with a new list that dropped in my email from 59.6.106.138 Korea, Republic of*

Quote:
ate: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 17:07:13 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Absolute best refinacment rates
To: [email protected]
Cc: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected],
[email protected], thiswasmine Smile @gmail.com, [email protected],
[email protected], [email protected]

Some of the same addy's in there and the first junk I get on that account?

Associate

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 4:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And the winner is...... SCAMPATROLLER!

Scam Patroller wrote:
That could be the problem, he can't pay his hotel bill and the manager wont let him open the trunkbox to take money out to pay him.

Yup, you nailed it, SP:

lad wrote:
Dear Mummy,

Thank you very much for your email.

The Hotel Manager has refused to released my trunk containing the US$1.5Million cash to me.

He said i must pay for 1,800 for my hotel bills and expenses before he can release my trunk for me.I told the Hotel manager that the trunk boxes contains family items and my personal belongings.This is for the security and safety of my funds in the trunk box.

I also told the hotel manager that you are my adopted mother.And he said he wants to talk to you.You know that i dont have father,no mother,no brother and no sister.That is why i have reposed my confidence and trust in you.

Please furnish me with your direct telephone number so that the Hotel Manager,MR.MARK JOHNSON can speak with you.

Immediately the hotel manager release my trunk box to me,i will take-out some cash and proceed to send you money by Western Union to each of the 10 names.I will send US$7,000 by Western Union to each of the ten names.

Please i will be waiting for your direct telephone number urgently.

Small problem here, my character is female so I can't exactly pull off an incoming call. Anyone want to take on that role? Weasel? Eliza?

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
PRS Girly Girl
Will Post for Food

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 4:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Could your female character have a boyfriend or other male person living in the same household? You could answer the phone as a male and keeping claiming the female character is out. Make the lad call a bunch of times. You can make up excuses why the female character can't call back.

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A. Heinlein

Mortar x3
Pith Helmet Banjul, The Gambia to Dakar, Senegal and back. 0usman C4mar4
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 12:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ooh, I love this one! This guy thinks he is so clever. Interesting how he hasn't once asked for the money, but has let you know he "owes" $1800 -- a classic scammer amount.

I'm really curious how he intends to manipulate the phone call so that the "hotel manager" ends up still not allowing your poor boy to get into his trunk.

Keep us informed!

Closed lad accounts x15 Malaysia X1 United Kingdom X1

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified.
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 1:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Since all I have is a K7 number he can only leave a message. The phone option won't work for me, alas.

In any event I never give in to any lad's initial demand, so I wrote him back expressing my outrage at the hotel manager and urging him to call the police immediately. If that doesn't work out I'll tell him I can turn to my good friend, whose brother works in the State Department in African Affairs, to contact Ghana authorities to intervene. Laughing We'll explore every avenue to keep the hotel manager from holding the trunk hostage.

What a bummer that this oddball new format so quickly turned into a totally ordinary bait. I thought it could be a group bait but it's clear he doesn't care about the addresses I supplied. That said, I don't imagine he'll let them go to waste, so those who signed up should watch the IPs on incoming scams to see if they're from this lad...

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

Safari x 16:
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 1:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Juan Freizwidatt wrote:
And the winner is...... SCAMPATROLLER!

Of course Rolling Eyes Laughing

Not had anything from your lad at my email address yet, or maybe asking for those addies was simply a lad smoke screen to get your interest, and he has no intention of mailing us, well not to do with this scam anyway, perhaps with other scam emails instead.

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 1:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^I got an email offering me 35% of several million if I just claim to be the original depositor of the dormant account- that account isn't anywhere on the net and was created specifically for Juan's lad.

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 5:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bah, humbug. This bait is turning boring. Just the same old crap.

Quote:
Dear mummy,

If i call the Police,i will put my funds in danger because everybody will now know that i have US$1.5Million cash in the truck.You know i am a refugee here in Ghana.

For security and safety of my US$1.5Million cash,i already told the hotel manager that the truck contains my family items and my personal belongings.

I came to Ghana from Sudan with my truck of cash because of what happened to me and my family in Dafur,SUDAN.

The Hotel Manager said he want to hear from you before he will release the truck to me.

Please furnish me with your direct telephone number so that i can speak with you directly and the hotel manager can also speak with you so that he can release my truck to me.

Immediately the Hotel manager release my truck to me,i will open it,take-out some cash and proceed to send you money by Western Union to the 10 names.

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 2:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hahahaha, a "truck" full of cash? New modality! Tell her you have a locksmith who can get the key, and then she can drive the "truck" away...

Has any of the other people been contacted?

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 11:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

There must be numerous quick ways of paying the hotel and releasing the trunk box - ITV5, MoneyGram, etc etc, none of which require more than a few anti-terrorist questions to be answered and forms to be filled.

Surely the hotel has prior experience of these matters? Most respectable establishments are au fait with such practices.

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 5:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^
Quite right Mr. Hindyou. I shouldn't give up on this bait just because it turned into something utterly mundane after an interesting initial approach. I think perhaps ITV5 is exactly what this lad needs.

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic