SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

What can I call this thread.....?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Marvinator
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 2:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, so it was a nice night. I'm a bit sore from laying linoleum in my kitchen and it's not done yet, but being sore, I spent the night in front of the boob tube, which isn't as much fun as it sounds because let's face it, there are few instances of real boobs shown on TV...but I digress...

Off to bed and am sleeping very nicely thank you very much when at approximately 2:00 am I hear the phone ring. Usually, it's some drunk idiot trying to call (read: stalk) his ex girlfriend so I'm not in a good mood. I answer the phone with my usual "This better be good!"

Everyone dreads getting those phone calls at night, the kind with the bad news and when I hear my 20 yr old daughter's stiffled sobs, I realize this may be one of them. Ok, long story short, my daughter is in jail (along with her boyfriend, the father of her 1 yr old baby girl) How much is bail I ask? $5000. Ok, so usually 10% is what, $500? No, she says "That is 10%." (HOLY MOTHER OF GOD WHAT HAVE YOU DONE??) She won't say.

Well, I can't make bail, my house is too mortgaged, the car isn't worth it, so nothing else to do but talk to her. I ask the usual "Have you called your mom?" (Her mother and I are divorced, and the mom has more money than I do...much more...)

"Well, she's sort of the reason I'm in here..." she says. Ok. Now I'm starting to see...uh what exactly am I starting to see? Ok, I'm rambling and trying to be clever, but let's face facts. It's hard to be clever when your kids in jail. And apparently for the silly little crime of plotting to murder my ex wife. Yeah, that's right. Conspiracy to commit murder - intended Victim: Her mother.

So, any parents out there with wise words? Anyone with something clever to say? How about if I point out we live in Tennessee? Starting to sound like a Springer episode isn't it? Oh and let's point out also that I work for the court system. Fun huh?

Ok, let the calm words begin, let the words of wisdom rain down, because to tell the truth, I'm ready to dig a hole, get in and pull the dirt in on top of me. I can at least come here and get it out, because no one here really knows me and it's not going to make any difference in our relationship.
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 2:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Marv? can you get your Doc to state your ex has mental probs with a paranoid complex?

Small hopes, but worth a try.

oh man, this is one of those is it really happening things.

You won't get anywhere trying to talk the charge down either the way things are there.

Are the police willing to listen to you?
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 3:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jeez Marv, I'm really sorry to hear that. The best lawyer you can afford is probably the way to go here. I know we have some legal practitioners on the forum so hopefully they can help with some general advice.

u can keep sending money to Gomer and leave me alone - Agent Smith cracks up

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"
Sand Timer - 18 mths: Louis

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 4:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh my word, Marv!

That's a mell of a hess.

My bro-in-law spent 35 days in the slammer this summer and it took 5 years off my life. Nothing this serious, he's dealing with misdemeanor and now divorce. His Lawyer is charging him $150.00 an hour. Shocked

I hired him in the beginning because bro was in jail and he did get him out of the felony. Now that he is out, the divorce is all his as far as money and he doesn't have any, so he's whipping out the credit card.

This is a whole new ballgame and my heart goes out to you. Sad

You have all of us Ninja's! Wink

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 5:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What is happening to the 1 y.o.? Make sure that the little one's needs are being met.

As a parent we dread that call. I like to pretend that I am a model parent but I will tell you that I've received a call like that too. Not this level but its the call none the less. It's a nightmare but let's put it in perspective. No one is hurt. No one has died. The call could have been from the police telling you about a tragic auto accident. Take a deep cleansing breath and time to practice parenting. Have you talked to Momma? It's her daughter too.
There's some great advice already given. There will be more. People want a quick fix. There won't be one.
Listen carefully. Be calm. Be patient. Be the parent.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Marvinator
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 5:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Irish, it's not the EX who is the problem. After spending time on the phone with her, I now feel that the problem is the erstwhile boyfriend (of the daughter) He's a manipulator.

I have no money for a lawyer. My car isn't worth a thing, and my house is mortgaged to the hilt. I care, but my wallet says no.

right now I"m numb. I dont know what this all means. It's hard to see your kids making stupid mistakes. Harder still when I know i made so many stupid mistakes in my life....

thanks for letting me vent...
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 5:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You keep venting, you need it! Wink

Like connie said, they are alive! Very Happy

Peanut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 5:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't even know what to type to that except I'm glad everyone is physically OK. You're definitely in everyone's thought/prayers/good thoughts/etc.

Aren't there bail bonds for something like this?

I'm sure any decent prosecutor is going to be able to point the finger at the boyfriend. Conspiracy doesn't sound like someone's first time offense, and I bet the boyfriend has some background. Sounds like a real *******.

I hope everyone will be OK.

Sand TimerSafariSafari(Lagos-Benin City-Lagos-Kano-Maiduguri-Lagos-Calabar): ~2,696 miles,stranded for 11 days: "I am very grateful that you have turned me into a tourist,international espionage and adventurer." ~Desmond and Churchill

Please i am advicing you to comply with the bank so that they will tranfered this fun into your account. ~Rosemary

U.S. Passport Application - 50 Pages of Fun

The Peanut Gallery - Artwork Baits "DO YOU KNOW THAT SECURITY PHOTOS IS AGAINST HUMANITY , CAN YOU TELL A RESPONSIBLE MAN TO BE CARRYING IN FISH ON THE HEAD TO TAKE A PHOTO. CAN YOU DO THAT?" - Mr. Ferguson
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 5:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am speechless Marv.... Shocked

How did this 'plot' get discovered? Was it for real..?

I can't begin to imagine what you are going through, can only send you best wishes.

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 5:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As a parent I can commisserate even if I haven't received any calls quite that shocking. It's clear you're stepping down a dark road but there will be an ending, and hopefully a happy one.

Obviously no one has the simple answer to offer, things are what they are. So all I can suggest is that you take it one day at a time and stay focused on those things you can do, don't let yourself drown in all the uncertainties. Let it flow, roll with the punches. Yeah, I know, those are lame clich�s but they really do have underlying meaning. My mantra in hard times has always been "this too shall pass." If you keep reminding yourself of that fundamental truth you'll be surprised at how much less stressful the day-to-day problems will feel.

Good luck, we're all behind you.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 6:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Marv, you have PM.

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
Frederick Fokker
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 6:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hang in there dude...i got 4.5 Kids...i dread that call

The .5 kid is my ex brother in law who is 2 years older then my oldest...and i had that call because of him...

Police called at 3am to inform me that he had been arrested for armed robbery, he had a fake gun, and he used it to rob a 7 months pregnant woman for 70 Euros to buy drugs... which we did not even realized he was using...he got 6 months in the slammer and 5 years suspended he grew up on my house...i was devastated, the most difficult thing i ever had to explain to my kids.
his reason was that he could not steal from me Shocked there was no bail for him tho...

you hang in there mate...
justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 6:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Marv, my prayers are with you. If there is anything I can do, I am a couple hours North, you just PM me and let me know.

I got a phone call from my daughters 1st grade teacher this morning about her not staying on task and I have been waiting for her to get home so I can chew her butt. Then I read this, she will still get a butt chewing but it will be a gentle one.

F****** d*** motherf***** if you really sent the f****** money why don't you send the f****** control number at once cos I don't really have the time to f*** around with you anymore....you messed up my own Chritsmas too. Nathan "The Potty Mouth" Hitman

If you dont know you are now the Company Police. The Annoyed Check Lad

BACK the ATTACK
Marvinator
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 6:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bail is not an option, I just can't afford even small paments. (I'm coming off of a bad divorce and too many max'd out credit cards)

The ex wife (yeah, the intended "victim") wants to get custody of the 1 yr old. BUT being that she may still be "in danger" from who knows what, they won't allow it as it would then endanger the child. SO (and get ready for this) she has asked ME to petition the courts for custody and SHE will pay for the lawyer.

I still have heard nothing from the daughter today.....

All your good thoughts are great. Without any local support group, well, you guys are it. LOL
Marvinator
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 7:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

justicebdone wrote:
Marv, my prayers are with you. If there is anything I can do, I am a couple hours North, you just PM me and let me know.

I got a phone call from my daughters 1st grade teacher this morning about her not staying on task and I have been waiting for her to get home so I can chew her butt. Then I read this, she will still get a butt chewing but it will be a gentle one.

Personally I would not soften things up. Kids NEED boundaries. They need to know when they've gone 'off track'. They don't need parents to be their friends, that's what those other 30 kids in their class are for.

LOL Although, I remember the one time my Mother made quite an impression on me. I had done something REALLY Bad, and instead of yelling, she got real quiet. Spoke softly and sternly. I was never more scared.....
justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 7:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was just ranting about the not being my daughters friend a couple days ago. Her mom, my ex-wife a great woman but just the same, does the friend thing and leaves disipline to me. It is hard sometimes cause lil JBD tries hard to make me feel guilty for setting limits. Doesnt work, and I know someday when it really hits the fan it will be dad she runs to to help her because all I ever tell her is the truth. Even if she doesnt want to hear it.

F****** d*** motherf***** if you really sent the f****** money why don't you send the f****** control number at once cos I don't really have the time to f*** around with you anymore....you messed up my own Chritsmas too. Nathan "The Potty Mouth" Hitman

If you dont know you are now the Company Police. The Annoyed Check Lad

BACK the ATTACK
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 9:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Marv: Take the ex up on the lawyer. Taking care of that child is the most important thing right now as he/she is the only one without a voice in this mess and the one that needs one the most.

JBD: Your daughter is lucky to have you.

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
FireWyrm
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 9:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK. Correct me if I'm wrong here...

Your daughter has been caught conspiring with her commonlaw husband to murder your ex-wife (her mother)?

How? Who told?

More to the point, the intended victim being her mother, surely she can just bowl on down to the police station, refuse to press charges, make a statement and tell the police that this was all a terrible mistake. The police cant proceed without evidence and if no-one is providing the evidence, surely there's no proceedings?

Your daughter could stand a few nights in jail - selfish little brat. If I were her mother, I'd make her pay, but not for the rest of her life. Time for you two to work together and get the girl out of this mess. As for the boyfriend(?), I'd seriously council your daughter to sever all ties. Tell her it's you or him. Threaten to take custody of the child if your daughter refuses to sever all ties to the father.

Honestly, I dont see the problem. She deserves a fright but surely it wont even get to court? Even if it does, if no-one presses charges, how can the case proceed? It'll get thrown out for lack of evidence?

Hang in there...dont panic. Keep your wits about you and take a very deep breath before you say a single word to anyone.

"SCHOOLS FOR THE DEAF/DUMPS" - Frank
"I will not live long since my ailment has defiled all forms of medical treatment" - Victoria
PLEASE IGNORE ANY FURTHER MESSAGE FROM CHARLES OR WHATEVER FOR GOODNESS SAKE.!!! - FRANK AGAIN
so how do you want me to beat trust in you now??? (I think I've annoyed him - Frank again)

Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 11:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

With any luck, the boy friend goes down and your daughter walks. If I was a prosecutor, that's what I would be working on. For you, this would take care of two birds with one stone.

I wish I had more advice, but I am thinking of you. Don't "stay strong", go find friends to lean on. I have not been there, but I have been someplace just as messed up, and it was my friends that got me through it.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Akai Ryu
Chuck Norris

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 11:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
More to the point, the intended victim being her mother, surely she can just bowl on down to the police station, refuse to press charges, make a statement and tell the police that this was all a terrible mistake. The police cant proceed without evidence and if no-one is providing the evidence, surely there's no proceedings?

Honestly, I dont see the problem. She deserves a fright but surely it wont even get to court? Even if it does, if no-one presses charges, how can the case proceed? It'll get thrown out for lack of evidence?

The state gets to decide to press charges, not the intended victims.

Withholding evidence is also a crime. So if said victim knowingly withholds any evidence, if indeed she has any, they can also be tried for that.

If the state has enough evidence to go through with the charges and go to trial, the co-operation of victims is not required. Is it helpful? Yes. But not necessary to go through with the case and maybe even possibly get a conviction.

aa419.org --dead a fake site today.

No, Akai, you're a wonderful bitch. --Reaper
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 11:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Agree with you, no one can drop charges, the Commonwealth Attorney is already involved. Confused

Marv, Maybe you have not heard from her because she is in jail and she can't pick up a phone. If I were you I would call the jail that she is in and ask what her rules are as phone calls. My bro could not call us until we hooked up with PayTel and it came in like a collect call would. It cost us about $10.00 for 10 min's. and if we were not home, he was out of luck at that time. They also had certain times that they could call. He waited in line, the one behind him would be antsy and nosey. These calls are also recorded. Sad

Good luck!

FireWyrm
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 10:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Akai Ryu wrote:
The state gets to decide to press charges, not the intended victims.

Our CPS (Crown Prosecution Service) has the same remit. However, if there are no witnessess, then the chances of securing a conviction are slim, the CPS wont proceed. Surely there is something similar in America.

Akai Ryu wrote:
Withholding evidence is also a crime. So if said victim knowingly withholds any evidence, if indeed she has any, they can also be tried for that.

True. But they would have a hard time proving it. Besides, at least her silence would be understandable to the jury, they might be lenient. Also, short of actually committing murder, there is no punishment on this earth that could induce me to give evidence against my own daughter if I didnt think the punishment was just.

Akai Ryu wrote:
If the state has enough evidence to go through with the charges and go to trial, the co-operation of victims is not required. Is it helpful? Yes. But not necessary to go through with the case and maybe even possibly get a conviction.

I think the operative words here are 'enough evidence', 'maybe' and 'possibly'. If the witnesses wont co-operate, then there is no case. The barristers can argue till they're blue in the face but it would never be a very strong case and you can weaken it further by not helping.

The girl deserves a fright and a few weeks in jail. It'll teach her a valuable lesson. She's probably spent the last few days promising every diety in the fundament that she will never do anything wrong ever again if s/he'll just get her out of this. I dont think any of the professionals really would press this to it's conclusion. There's no point. No harm was done and even the intended victim refuses(?) to co-operate.

Now, the boyfriend is a different matter....I'd hang him out to dry. Families have the unique remit to hate each other and wish each other ill, strangers should mind their own business.

"SCHOOLS FOR THE DEAF/DUMPS" - Frank
"I will not live long since my ailment has defiled all forms of medical treatment" - Victoria
PLEASE IGNORE ANY FURTHER MESSAGE FROM CHARLES OR WHATEVER FOR GOODNESS SAKE.!!! - FRANK AGAIN
so how do you want me to beat trust in you now??? (I think I've annoyed him - Frank again)

Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone
Marvinator
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 11:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

i want to thankyou all for being there. This is not easy. We may get over to see her later today.

For the curious among you...

http://www.wsmv.com/news/14595016/detail.html
HitchHiker
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 12:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bloody Hell mate!

Thoughts are with you. That must have been (and still is I expect) one heck of a shock.

you bloody nigeria scammer you scamm me of 6,800pounds : Billy a cheque scammer.
Closed lad accounts x? Easter EggMortar x2
Ninja Bloody hell I've been ninja'd
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to help 419Eater.com fight the good fight]</a>
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 12:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
That makes it all the worse Sad
Sorry mate to see all that. However as a father of three, well only one now, the elder have moved on. I know there is nothing we can do to stop kids doing stupid things. As for drink driving, taking drugs, stealing cars etc this does take the cake. Crying or Very sad
I hope it all goes well for you.
Don't eat yourself up, it wasn't your fault.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic