SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

11 months and it's over

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 6:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My longest bait to date ended on 11 November. I feel sort of empty now. No more Prince Tony Williams to insult... or to get trophies from...

What did I call him?

Quote:
Thor's beard, you can be so dumb sometimes!

Quote:
Honestly, grow a f*cking pair, willya?

Quote:
If you can put your hand on your heart and tell me, in all sincerity, that these documents are worth close to $9000 � then you're a f*cking idiot!

Quote:
You can start by not being such a f*cking sook! I don't like crybabies, so stop blubbing!

Quote:
YOU LYING F*CK!
You pledged to the All-Father, but you were truly of Loki. You face eternity in the wastes of Hel � of frozen emptiness for all time. I hope whatever puts you there is long and painful.

Quote:
Now do the test, I'm sick of your f*cking whingeing!

Quote:
I wonder what the f*cking use is telling you anything. All I get is one long whinge! Can't you just GROW UP?

Quote:
they saw what a limp-dick you were - self-pitying, always whining, always me me me!

Quote:
Listen, you stupid little dickwad...I am sick of you...and... of every little selfish whinge that I get from you. And you have the nerve to tell me to be serious. Holy Odin, you are such a f*cking turd so often.

What a shame those days are no more!

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 9:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Crying or Very sad
All good things must come to an end.. but it's better to have slapped a lad and lost him, than to never have slapped at all.

I think that's how it goes anyway.

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
HitchHiker
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 9:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Have you heard the Fat Lady Singing?

Tell him to go away and think over his ways and not to come back until he repents. Then bait him from another direction, and see if after a month or so he comes crawling back. if he does, you;ll have in on two hooks instead of just one. Twice the pain Twisted Evil

you bloody nigeria scammer you scamm me of 6,800pounds : Billy a cheque scammer.
Closed lad accounts x? Easter EggMortar x2
Ninja Bloody hell I've been ninja'd
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to help 419Eater.com fight the good fight]</a>
Jason_dinAlt
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 10:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Shocked Laughing He must like being treated like shite to stay the course that long Thumbs up

I just love this one you used:

Quote:
Now do the test, I'm sick of your f*cking whingeing!

PMSL!!!!

Spain x2 United Kingdom Closed lad accounts x20 Goat Goat
By the time I am through with you,that miserable thing inside you call a baby will come out being a goat and hating you for your wickedness. Barrister Ekene
I have been to this place for four times making fool of myself with invalid numbers.I will rather not go there again: Barrister Ekene
For all this pains you have cost to my heart today you must surely die for it. Fuck off and never reply this mail. Linda Wallfan Johnson
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 4:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
All good things must come to an end.. but it's better to have slapped a lad and lost him, than to never have slapped at all.

Thank you, Mugatu, for finding just the right words for such sad times as these....

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 4:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

REBAIT Laughing

New email, ASEM, 11 months of hell... rinse & repeat Laughing

Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 5:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

When a bait is on its last legs (or has definitively ended), it's time for your character to die peacefully.

Wait 6 months, then reply to him from your baiting account saying that the original character has died, and you are some relative of his, going through his accounts and dealing with unfinished business. This way you can (sort of) start off fresh, but with a well-established storyline already in place.

That's how I've managed to keep my longest one going for more than three years now. It hardly counts as an endurance record because I've spent months and months being dead.

Quote:
Sun, 17 Oct 2004 04:47:19 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: very urgent

Dear Sir
Thanks for your quik reply, I will like you to be a friend after we might have finish this business....

Quote:
Tue, 13 Nov 2007 00:03:42 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: THIS IS LETTER FROM SECURITY COMPANY IN FRANCE

Dear Sir,
I hope there is no problem with you, i have been expecting to read from you before now to know if you have been able to check your fund let me to know how much you can reach so that i will look for means to ballance up the money for the security company....

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic