SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I think i got one.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
dadeblunts
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 5:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Was trying to sell parts for my 280z some one tried to scam me so im going to scam them back.

Thanks so much for your prompt response....The payment of the item will be made via a Certify Check.The Check that will be issued will include the money for the sale of your item and the shipping cost.i would like to restate clearly that this item will be shipped to Canada and i have a shipping agent who would take good care of the shipment.

You are required to cash the Check you will receive and deduct the funds for the sale of your item and have the rest sent to the shipper via Western Union money transfer at one of their outlet around you in order to schedule the pick up of the item.

All necessary transfer papers will be dully signed by the shipper on my behalf when the shipping agents comes for the pick up of the item.I will be willing to entertain more of your questions,please provide your CONTACT NAME,ADDRESS AND PHONE NUMBER so i can have it forwarded to my client for immediate payment issuance.

Regards.

Me

Im afraid the item was already sold. You said your boss is in canada?
I will probably need to purchase a large supply of parts from canada.
If your boss is there maybe i can have him order the items for me. I
will of course provide him with some payment for his services. This
will be for about 250,000 U.S dollars. I dont know if he is
comfortable with handling such sums of money but it would be greatly
appreciated. Let me know.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 5:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd be careful here! Did the original ad include your real details? If it did, drop this one immediately.

Also - "im going to scam them back"? Uh, no you're not. That's a no-no!

However - I loved this bit:

Quote:
All necessary transfer papers will be dully signed by the shipper

I have this mental picture of an apathetic and dreary Lad slouching over a desk, signing his name in a totally lackadaisical manner...

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
dadeblunts
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 5:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Na the ad had no details sept that im in miami.
thud419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 9:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The next step is to Google your email address to find out how much information about you is public. Check your profile on your email account too. Then go over all your mails to him very carefully looking for personal information that you may have given him. If you are happy that he has nothing then you're fairly safe to continue. Then remember in the future that the email account has been compromised, and you must not post any personal information that can be connected to it.

If you're lucky, he will send you a check. That costs him money, so you will get to annoy him. You wont get the check, because you can't give him a valid address. (And beware of post boxes, because usually your real address is available to anyone that asks.)

However we strongly suggest that you drop him now, create a new email account using totally false information, and then go looking for a new scammer to bait. It is just easier and safer that way.

As a middle option, if Google finds nothing on you, delete everything in your existing email account, change all the profile, shut it down if possible and never use it again. Then open an anonymous account and reply to the scammer from there saying your email went wrong and you had to open another.

I did not f**k your wife in any way -- Nike Akanbi
I don't know what else to do or do I continue filling and filling forms. -- Barr. Koloti
you has been dribbling me up and down but I will show some thing you have never seen before, I think you breath air wait and see. -- Sand Timer Barr. Cole
Cellphone x14
United States x 0.25 won from Reaper in a sucker's bet

Hello Kitty! pony Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts x several
wingman
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 9:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I noticed that you said "Scam him back"

I want to emphasize that trying to get any money out of him is illegal and could get you in a lot of trouble. Just waste his time, make him spend his money, and torture him. That's legal.

Did I mention that you can torture him?

Total amount in counterfeit checks taken off the street: $11450USD

"YOU THE TALK OF SCAM YOU WILL REMAIN POOR OVER THERE, YOU DONT KNOW EZE EGO OF IHIALA.."[email protected]

"if only u had a little bit more education........u probably wouldn't have ended up this way."...Dr Bola Taylor

"THE GOD OF ABRAHAM WILL DESTROY U THIS 2007 YOU WILL NOT ENTER 2008 ."...henry oranusi (fake minister)
Cellphone x5 Closed lad accounts x6 pony
HitchHiker
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 9:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Dadeblunts.

As the others have said. don't rush into baiting, but play it safe.
It is important to conceal you true ID as should a Lad in Nigeria have freinds/family/colleagues in your neck of the woods, if they have your address then you could be in trouble. It is unlikely, but even a small risk is still a risk.
Some Lads are dumb, but some can be reasonably organised so it is not worth taking chances.

Otherwise, the usual advice applies. Read the Stickies, apply for a mentor, and bait safe.

We expect, in a couple of months time, to hear you say "Whatever happened to my spare time?" Laughing

you bloody nigeria scammer you scamm me of 6,800pounds : Billy a cheque scammer.
Closed lad accounts x? Easter EggMortar x2
Ninja Bloody hell I've been ninja'd
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to help 419Eater.com fight the good fight]</a>
dadeblunts
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 4:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Haha na i dont want any money from him. The best possible scenario other than wasting his time and sending him on crazy journeys is if i can get him to carve me a wooden 240z. And i would get that shipped to an adress that isnt my house just to be safe.
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 4:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I suggest you drop this one, grab a mentor, and let them walk you through the process of picking this guy right back up from another addy Cool

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 5:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

dadeblunts wrote:
And i would get that shipped to an adress that isnt my house just to be safe.

If you sign up for a premium membership, you will have access to drop boxes that are managed by other members here. Much safer than shipping to a friends house, or whatever.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic