SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

FATHER, ARE YOU A CRIMINAL.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 6:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This must be from a lad I baited previously as my father O'Hxxxxx character, as they are claiming to be from the Italian Police, my suspicion is, it might be the lad from my "crusade to a fetish village" bait, as I had him emailing the Pope, maybe that's why it's the Italian police Laughing, their email is a paid for domain bough October 31st 2007, I will see what they want and get them to mail me from another addy, then put their domain up for killing:

Quote:

Subject: FATHER READ THIS

FATHER,ARE YOU A CRIMINAL. WE HAVE BEEN ORDERED TO ARREST YOU AND WE HAVE FOUND OUT YOUR REAL NAMES AND ADDRESS .WILL IT INTEREST YOU IF I DISCLOSE EVERYTHING TO YOU?

POLICE CHIEF

I asked for more info:

Quote:
Dear Police Chief,

Thank you for your email.

What is the meaning of your email, please explain further what you are talking about?

You are going to arrest me for what? I would be very interested in you disclosing everything to me.

Blessings,

Father O'H

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 11:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, maybe you should turn yourself in, to make it easier on everyone...

This email is from Police Chief himself!

BTW, I remember the Fetish village bait! Hahahaha, you are lucky to get this guy back!

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 12:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I can't be sure it's the same lad, my priest character has baited many, but he was the only one where I had him emailing the pope, but it might just be a coincidence that they have an domain email addy.

Bloody Hotmail has now switched over to Windows Live Hotmail and it does not have an option for showing headers, so no way of checking IP's to see if it's him or not Mad, I will get him to recontact me on a yahoo addy to check that.

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

When you are in your inbox looking at the e-mail list, not reading one e-mail just looking at all the mail in your inbox, right click on the message you want to vew the full headers on and select "View Source" at the botom of the right click menu that should come up.

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lotta, that doesn't actually work, I had heard others saying to do that, and there are numerous articles on the net saying that, for example, this one and the comments/replies below it:

http://ask-leo.com/how_do_i_view_full_headers_in_windows_live_hotmail.html#

Quote:
Update: Thanks to some diligent readers, we now have a way to view full headers. You must be in Full Verson mode to do this.

In your inbox, right-click on the email message displayed in the list of messages.

From the drop-down menu that appears, click on View Source.

From there, a new window will appear that displays the full header of the message

When I right click using the Opera browser, there is only one option for viewing "source", which is the same "view source" you get when right clicking on any webpage, all that gives is the webpage html source code, not the headers. In FireFox, there is also no option for "view source" in the menu, apart from the html source code, same when using IE.

[edit]

Although I just found this post:

Quote:
Displaying Headers in Windows Live Hotmail

If you are reading in Classic:
You must switch to Full,
right click on the message header and select "view source" to read the IP address of the sender.

Took me many days to find that.
Is not available in Classic and the Live "help" does not tell you that.
I had to search the web. Another one of the "improvements". Smile

Maybe I have the classic and not the full version, do you have the "full version and that's where it works for you?|

The False Italian
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 3:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

There is the old, ancient version of Hotmail and then the new Windows Live Hotmail that comes in two flavours. If you are using the "classic" version of this then you'll find a link on your Today page to switch to the "full" version. There you have one vertical pane for the folders, one for the mails (listing senders and subject) and one for the mail content. In the mail pane you can right click on a mail subject and get a Javascript/Ajax menu with several options, one of them being "view source". Works with FF.
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 1:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cheers TFI, I just logged in to Hotmail and it says on the first page:

Quote:
This is the classic version of Windows Live Hotmail
This version works better with your browser. The full version of Windows Live Hotmail runs on Internet Explorer 6.0 and higher (make sure you check the system requirements before you install it). The full version also works on Firefox 1.5.

The full version uses IE, so I wont be using that.

Yes, it's him back for some more punishment after 9 months, times must be hard in his village Twisted Evil, he gives the lads name who was in contact with me as the priest and the Pope, so it really is him Laughing:

Quote:

Just to refresh memories, this was the last email he received from a different priest character in my crusade to a fetish village bait

Quote:
To whom it may concern,

This is an urgent warning.

This email has been sent to the people on the list below, all of whom think they are getting a grant from the Church of Gxxxxxxx, but who are, in reality, the victims of a serious email hoax by a deranged mental patient.

[email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected] (Only one of those was my lads addy, the rest are all my baiting addies, apart from one fake Mariam Abacha addy)

If your email address is listed above, then you have been the victim of a hoaxer.

I am Father Arthur Dxxx of the Church of Gxxxxxxx in the UK, it has come to our attention, that one of the mental patients from the local mental hospital, who is employed here to clean our church and it's grounds, has been illegally accessing the church computer database, and has been emailing people who had emailed the church applying for a grant, it appears that he has been in communication with the 8 people listed above over the course of the last year.

Apart from communicating with these people, the man has been asking them to complete certain tasks, such as banner making and performing , he may also have told you that the Church of Gxxxxxxx was destroyed by fire and that we were trying to raise funds for a fire appeal, did he ask you to make a donation?

Nothing could be further from the truth, there has never been a fire at our church, these were all the ramblings of a mentally deranged man, if you were in contact with him, please inform me as soon as possible so that I can collect details to pass on to the police, in the meantime, you will be glad to hear that the man is now locked up in the secure ward of the mental hospital, so he will not be contacting you again.

Yours Sincerely,

Father A Dxxx.

Last edited by Scam Patroller on Thu Nov 15, 2007 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 4:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent him a reply:

Quote:
Dear Police chief,

Thank you for your email.

You say you are going to arrest me, but in order for me to be arrested, I would need to have committed a crime, correct? Right then, I have not actually committed any crime, you are assuming that Donald Pxxxx was in contact with me, and that I had asked him to make banners and perform , but you are mistaken.

You seem to be forgetting one major detail, that is, Donald Pxxxx was never in contact with me, he was actually in contact with one of the patients from the local mental hospital, we employ those patients on a casual basis to clean our church, let me refer you to the last email that Father A Dxxx sent to Donald Pxxxx and other people around the world who thought they were in touch with us, but who were also in contact with the patient, explaining what had happened, he said, and I quote:

QUOTE STARTS HERE

To whom it may concern,

This is an urgent warning.

This email has been sent to the people on the list below, all of whom think they are getting a grant from the Church of Gxxxxx, but who are, in reality, the victims of a serious email hoax by a deranged mental patient.

[email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]
(I have removed the first part of the other email addrsesses apart from Donald's, to prevent spamming)

If your email address is listed above, then you have been the victim of a hoaxer.

I am Father A Dxxx of the Church of Gxxxxx in the UK, it has come to our attention, that one of the mental patients from the local mental hospital, who is employed here to clean our church and it's grounds, has been illegally accessing the church computer database, and has been emailing people who had emailed the church applying for a grant, it appears that he has been in communication with the 8 people listed above over the course of the last year.

Apart from communicating with these people, the man has been asking them to complete certain tasks, such as , he may also have told you that the Church of Gxxxxx was destroyed by fire and that we were trying to raise funds for a fire appeal, did he ask you to make a donation?

Nothing could be further from the truth, there has never been a fire at our church, these were all the ramblings of a mentally deranged man, if you were in contact with him, please inform me as soon as possible so that I can collect details to pass on to the police, in the meantime, you will be glad to hear that the man is now locked up in the secure ward of the mental hospital, so he will not be contacting you again.

Yours Sincerely,

Father A Dxxx.

QUOTE ENDS HERE

As you can see, Donald's name was in the list of emails, and that email from Father A Dxxx was sent to him, explaining how the mental patient had been abusing our church.

At no time was Donald Pxxxx ever in contact with myself or any other priest or member of staff of this church, so now please tell me, if Donald has not been in contact with me, how can I have done anything wrong?

The answer is simple, I am totally innocent, it's a bit like if I sent you an email, and someone had gained access to your email account and replied to me pretending to be you, there is no way I could blame you for anything, because you were not the person replying to me, so I bid you good day and I doubt I will be hearing from you again concerning this matter.

Just one final thing, in your email, you mentioned the name of our church spirit, which is called, "", sadly, you called her "", the spirit can cause many strange happenings when it's name is spelt incorrectly, and I believe that the mental patient also told Donald such things, that was only 1 of 2 things that the patient said that were true, namely that we do have cleansing ceremonies and that the spirit can cause serious repercussions when her name is spelt wrong, I would urge you to have great caution from now onwards, people have been known to lose limbs, or have organs vanish from their bodies, unless you rectify this, the spirit is now again in limbo after being awoken by you spelling her name wrong, I felt the church judder when I read the incorrect name out, please pray for salvation now.

When replying to me, please use my other email address, which is:

[email protected]

I rarely use this Hotmail account now, so you may not receive a reply for some weeks if emailing this account, so use the Yahoo account, thank you.

Blessings,

Father O'H

firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 9:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Beautiful work SP.

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 1:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love his reply Laughing Laughing:

Quote:
TO HELL WITH YOUR STUPID OR WHATEVER IDOL YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT. JESUS CHRIST IS KING AND I HAVE REPORTED YOU AND YOUR SO CALLED TO CHRIST JESUS AND FOR THE HOLY GHOST TO TAKE CONTROL SPIRITUALLY ACCORDING TO PSALM 91.

THEN PHYSICALLY, I WILL BE COMING AFTER YOU.YOU CAN RUN BUT YOU CANNOT HIDE.

SINCE YOU FOUND OUT THAT THESE PEOPLE WERE TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF BY A LUNATIC AS YOU FEIGNED AND YOUR CHURCH IS SUPPOSED TO BE A CHURCH OF Gxxxxxxx AS PORTRAYED,WHY DIDN'T YOU PEOPLE SHOW THE Gxxxxxxx TO THESE INNOCENT PEOPLE WHO WERE SCAMMED.

FORGET ALL THOSE STORIES,YOU KNOW EVERYTHING FROM THE FAKE POPE down to you.

OK!ALL THESE WHILE THIS LUNATIC/HOAXER HAS BEEN USING YOUR MAIL,WHERE WERE YOU. THEN IN YOUR WEBSITE,WHY DIDN'T YOU CREATE AN ALARM TO VISITORS TO BE AWARE OF WHATEVER.

YOU ARE A FOOL TO THINK THAT WE DETECTIVES CAN ACCEPT SUCH STORIES.

BETTER GIVE UP YOURSELF TO US BEFORE WE GET YOU.

windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 1:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like you're bang to rights SP. You can't fool these detectives.
Best go quietly. Laughing

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 1:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
BETTER GIVE UP YOURSELF TO US BEFORE WE GET YOU

Better ask for an address to hand yourself into SP Very Happy
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 1:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wont hand myself in just yet Very Happy, I replied to laddy:

Quote:
Dear Police Chief,

How dare you write to me in such a manner, I will not stand for it!

For threatening a man of God such as myself, you are likely to be sent to the bowels of hell, and rightly so, I have already asked God through prayer, to punish you for your evil ways, you are an ignorant little man, you need to learn some manners, you behave more like a spoilt child that a police chief.

The reason we did not place a hoax warning on our website is because we found out the mental patient was doing it, he was taken back to the secure ward at the local mental hospital, since he was now in a secure ward, there was no way he could send any more emails, and as you saw in my last email, after checking our email database, we then sent emails to everyone who had been in contact with the patient, Donald Pxxxx being one of those that were hoaxed, so all the people who were hoaxed were all notified about it.

All of the people who were warned, got in touch with my church, and due to the patient abusing our computers to send those hoax emails, we made grant payments to all of the people as way of recompense for what they had gone through, the only person not to reply to the email sent by Father A Dxxx, was Donald Pxxxx, yet here we are, 9 months later down the line, and I get angry emails from you about Donald and how he was hoaxed, it begs the question, why did Donald not reply to Father A Dxxx last February when asked to do so?

If Donald had replied at the time, he would have received a grant just like all the other victims of the hoax did, instead, you choose to send me abusive emails on behalf of Donald, it is a shame that you choose to behave in that manner.

My church is always willing to help people, and should I receive a written apology frm you, I would be willing to forgive your threatening behaviour, until I receive that apology, I suggest that you don not bother emailing me again.

Finally, yet again you abuse the name of , twice in your email you spelt her name wrong, I could hear the church rumbling as I spoke the words that you wrote, you have invoked her spirit again, bad things may come to you, she is a very powerful spirit who often comes in the night when people like you are sleeping, I suggest you apologise immediately!

Blessings,

Father O'H

Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SP, you cruel cruel man, scamming piece of crud at the bottom of a shoe laddy will be hiding under the desk at the internet cafe after reading that.

On this occasion the lad abuse would be justified as he did cause quite an insult on our patron saint, may he be struck down by the deciples of the saint if he does not repent his sins Wink

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
luckey

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 3:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

your lad wrote:
I HAVE REPORTED YOU AND YOUR SO CALLED TO CHRIST JESUS

Shocked

Just out of curiosity, how does one go about that? I have a few reports I would like to make myself.

Great work SP. I'd give anything to see your lad go another round.

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, we all know that the FBI keeps a yahoo branch, check [email protected] and see. Maybe he reported you via [email protected], since God certainly has a yahoo account.... Rolling Eyes

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SP,
Oh my God! Brother Donald is back! hehehe. He is one of my favorite duma**es! I like how you put aanother dig into him:
Quote:
If Donald had replied at the time, he would have received a grant just like all the other victims of the hoax did
Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
terazzi
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 6:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SP, since the hoaxer has been caught and exposed, is the real father going to offer him that grant now? Twisted Evil

"LISTEN HAVE YOU EVER SMELL HOTDOG?" - ch@[email protected]
"You have to go to hospital for IDIOT TEST." - Kenneth Mbe 0Jo

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 1:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The chief of police sent a short reply:

Quote:
TO CUT EVERYTHING SHORT,HOW WILL DONALD Pxxxx GET HIS GRANT AND THE LATE SISTER'S COMPENSATION

WITH THAT EVERYTHING WILL COOL OFF

I take that as a threat, he needs to apologise or he can forget it:

Quote:
Dear Police Chief,

Again, the overtone of your email is threatening, in so much as, you are saying, give Donald a grant or will will continue threatening you, you will get nowhere by using such threats, nor have you apologised to me.

I told you I wanted a handwritten apology, that means, written on paper with a pen, then scanned and sent to me, any fool can write to say sorry by using a keyboard, but that wopuld mean nothing and it would not be an sincere apology, as that takes no energy at all to type something, I will only accept a full handwritten apology from you, and I expect more than a few lines saying, "sorry, send the grant money".

If you cannot apolgise in the correct manner, then there is no need for you to email me again, as I will not entertain you at all.

Blessings,

Father O'H

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 5:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad doesn't wat to play Sad, he just called me "goat Father Christmas", "ewu" is goat in Nigerian Laughing, at least he admits that HE, Donald, is a fool:

Quote:
YOUR MODUS OPERANDI IS THAT OF THE SO CALLED HOAXER.

YOU NOW WANT ME TO MAKE AND SCAN A HANDWRITTEN APOLOGY AND AFTER
THAT,ANOTHER THING LETS SAY CLEANSING AND AFTER CLEANSING THEN HOLDING A BANNER WITH A PLACARD WITH WHATEVER INSCRIPTION THEN AFTERWARDS ANOTHER STORY.

WELL,YOU CAN FOOL DONALD BUT YOU CANNOT FOOL ME. WHY I KEEP ON WRITING YOU IS JUST TO REALLY KNOW THAT YOU ARE THE HOAXER HIMSELF. YOU ARE A BLOODY CRIMINAL AND WHEN I GET YOU,I WILL MAKE SURE I LOSE MY JOB OR GO TO JAIL AFTER TAKING THE LAWS INTO MY OWN WRONG HANDS

EWU FATHER CHRISTMAS

[edit]

Sent a reply, I didn't mention about the goat comment:

Quote:
Dear Police Chief,

Now you are accusing me of being the hoaxer again, you really are a small minded man, I am a man of God, a priest of the chruch, you are a poor illiterate fool sending emails to me.

Yes, I asked you for a written apology that I want scanned and sent to me by email, is there anything wrong with that? You have been very rude to me and I deserve an aplology, you call yourself a policeman, but I know that no high ranking police officer would write in the manner that you do, so you are certainly no police "chief", if anything, you are a lowly constable playing some sort of game.

I have no idea why you assume that I would anything else after the written apology, I have no hidden agendas.

I am happy to hear that you think Donald was a fool, I fully agree with you, he was a complete fool to go along with what the hoaxer asked him to do, I mean, who in their right mind would think that a church would ask people to place loaves of bread on their heads, that shows Donald is way below average intelligence, I feel quite sorry forhim, he may even have mental problems for all I know, so it was not good that he was taken advantage of, but he was, and that is now history.

Anyway, you never explained which police force you represent, I not that your email address is from the xxxxx.com domain, so presumably, you are from the Italian police, which begs the question, why would the Italian police be working on a the case of Donald who was from Nigeria? I can't fathom any reason why Italian police would be involved in this, please explain fully, what your part in this is saga is?

Please furnish me with the written apology by return email, I assure you I do not need anything further from you, but I will not enter in to any futher correspondense until I have received the apology, only at that point, would I be willing to talk about making some sort of payment to Donald, not that we are obliged to pay anything, we just think that the church has a part to play due to our computer being abused by the mental patient.

Blessings,

Father O'H

The False Italian
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 2:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mugu wrote:
YOU NOW WANT ME TO MAKE AND SCAN A HANDWRITTEN APOLOGY AND AFTER THAT,ANOTHER THING LETS SAY CLEANSING AND AFTER CLEANSING THEN HOLDING A BANNER WITH A PLACARD WITH WHATEVER INSCRIPTION THEN AFTERWARDS ANOTHER STORY.

What do you think, how often was he successfully baited? He knows the procedure too well. Laughing
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 12:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad is still being crabby with me Rolling Eyes:

Quote:
ONLY WITH A FOOL ASSURANCE THAT AFTER THE WRITTEN APOLOGY,THE NEXT THING IS TO COMPENSATE DONALD

I replied:

Quote:
Dear Police Chief,

Once again, you call me a fool, and you did not answer any of the questions in the last email I sent to you regarding why you are from the , why are you not the Nigerian detectives? Do you really expect us to compensate Donald when you talk to me in this insolent manner? You need to think again, go and read my last email and answer the questions asked of you.

If you are unwilling to answer my important questions, I feel that our correspondence should end here, I will not be replying to any further emails from you until you can learn to write properly and in a reasonable way, good day.

Blessings,

Father O'H

M1d0r1
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 2:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Interesting one. It appears that he knows in his heart that SP is baiting him ... but just can't bring himself to kill it off (or not reply) just in case.

It sounds he almost wants SP to confess just to put his mind at rest (as if that's going to happen.)
lostinengland2006
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 4:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Interesting. I love how he talks about his own 'wrong hands'.

- Jennifer, Why have you taken my private letter to you to the scam website.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 5:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^
For all you noobies who want to know more about SP's Brother Donald,
read this topic http://ltt.servemp3.com/viewtopic.php?t=76321
Crusade to a Fetish Village... Smile

and search the forum for "Brother Donald" there are great pics...
This guy is a real winner, a gem, and unbelievably stupid. Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic