SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

3-stern Union - new transfer modality

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
MrMe
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 10:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi everyone,

These past few days I've been working on a new money transfer service. Basically its a 2 pronged attack against the lads:

1) They can't withdraw any money they have been sent using it, because whatever has been sent will be a few thousand dollars less that government issued withdrawal thresholds.

2) If they try and get real victims to send money through this system to try and boost their balance above the withdrawal threshold - the victim will get a warning message telling them they are being scammed. Measures have been put in place to make it look to the scammer as if its a real payment page if he cares to have a look.

You get all the standard logging services, so you can see when your mugu logs in, and email addresses of anyone real victims he recruits into using the system aswell of logs of when they see the warning page. And if that doesn't make you want to sign up, you even get automatically generated deposit slips!!! Come on, you know you want to.... Very Happy

the website is: h t t p : / / e - s t e r n u n i o n . f d n s . n e t
baiter admin: add /baiter.php

<a href="?t=125626">MTCN S3cur3</a> Endorsements:

I am almost having a bad sight as a result of click on the box

my eyes are paining me now cos i have been
looking at the computer for more than six hours

you cannot subject me to this suffering

i am sick and tired of this shit.

I don't go with this Idea at all, this is not how business is done

whenever i make mistake even at the peak of retrieving the numbers i would ask to go back to the begining and this has virtually consumed all my time by doing this

i cant stress my self any more..I now have a back pain cos of this

pony

Last edited by MrMe on Sat Mar 01, 2008 12:54 am; edited 1 time in total
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 11:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Mr Me,

Count me in, please!

Doc

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
cmorhed
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 11:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll give it a try.

ASSHOLD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
magildo
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 3:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll give it a try, too.

"they have started beating the elderly boy that followed us and even seized that sign post." Larry
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 4:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have just the lad Smile

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 4:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I will give it a go!
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 5:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Count me in... I have sone Lads who are tailor-made for it.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Seven of Nine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 5:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@MrMe I'd love to have a look and perhaps try it on a lad or two. Westan Onion have banned my characters from using their services and MoneyGrab is likely to follow suit Wink

windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 10:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If you have room for one more, you can count me in MrMe Wink

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
wingman
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 10:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Pick me! Pick me! jump_4_joy

Total amount in counterfeit checks taken off the street: $11450USD

"YOU THE TALK OF SCAM YOU WILL REMAIN POOR OVER THERE, YOU DONT KNOW EZE EGO OF IHIALA.."[email protected]

"if only u had a little bit more education........u probably wouldn't have ended up this way."...Dr Bola Taylor

"THE GOD OF ABRAHAM WILL DESTROY U THIS 2007 YOU WILL NOT ENTER 2008 ."...henry oranusi (fake minister)
Cellphone x5 Closed lad accounts x6 pony
HitchHiker
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

sounds like just what I need.

If you're still looking for testers, count me in.

you bloody nigeria scammer you scamm me of 6,800pounds : Billy a cheque scammer.
Closed lad accounts x? Easter EggMortar x2
Ninja Bloody hell I've been ninja'd
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to help 419Eater.com fight the good fight]</a>
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Me too! Very Happy

"You are stressing us over the payment...and I myself is going crazy over this" --Jessica D0nald tries MTCN S3cur3
"YOU STEEL MAKIN THE SOME MISTAKE FOR THE PAYMENT SLIP YOU SENT US" -- J0hn Smith
"i want you to stop send us an email again because you have giving us a desegrace" -- Smitty
"OUR BANK IS ABOVE OF ALL THIS NOSENCE ART OK" -- J0hn Smith
"Please be serious and sincerely over this Mather, don't take this as a jocking Mather." -- Chicklets
luckey

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This sounds like a very interesting idea. I'd love to give it a try.

MrMe wrote:
2) If they try and get real victims to send money through this system to try and boost their balance above the withdrawal threshold - the victim will get a warning message telling them they are being scammed. Measures have been put in place to make it look to the scammer as if its a real payment page if he cares to have a look.

Do you have anything that can detect if the scammer himself, or another lad is trying to pay in? Lads often work in gangs, and I wouldn't be surprised if they turn to one of their bosses or mates for help. They might not be resistant to doing that if they believe they can instantly get their money back out. Is it possible to block the IP of the intended recipient? It would be a shame if the lad or one of his crew got a warning.

Regarding the warning that gets sent out, if you are inexperienced in sending out warnings, you might want to try to work with someone who is. If a warning goes out to a victim who is in deep, they will probably have a lot of questions and will need some follow-up support. You could provide a link to Scamwarners.com as a place to turn, but that may not be immediate enough for many real victims. Perhaps you should PM a mod to see if they can provide some guidance here. I believe some of them are knowledgeable in this area.

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 5:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ MrMe, as Luckey, says above, if you find a real victim being abused by a lad via the use of this tool, please feel free to pass the victims details to me or another mod via PM, we will then get a fully qualified scam warning sent to them through Scam Warners, and also provide support should the victim have any further questions relating to the scam.

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 6:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My lad is too lazy for this Sad , he wouldn't answer the ITV5, now he has balked on this, too. However, the sunny side of this street is he has decided to send me bank account info Very Happy , which will go to Alan!

Other lads, though, wwould be perfect...

It really is a nice modality, MrMe!

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
LaBrea
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 6:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't think you'd actually have a lad paying his own money into the account; it would be with a stolen credit card or the actual victim making the deposit.
If its the lad with a stolen card, he'll get the warning. Sad
It may be more effective to supply the lad with a "secret password" that "gives him a discount" on transaction fees, so if a person pays using the secret word, the auto-mailed warning does NOT go out.....

I have a Check Lad who wants me to set up an AlertPay account to do the same thing.
This guy steals UPS account numbers, bank account numbers, and now I think he's going after (other people's) credit card numbers to fund the Alertpay account.

I can see it happening in this case too.

"Sir I sworn an oath as a legal luminary to defend your cause in all ramification from the armpit of the law" - Barr. W4k4r4 Iss4c
pony pony pony Mortar x6 Closed lad accounts x25
Click here to help your lad miss his scam quota
MrMe
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 6:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ok, i'll be sending info to everyone whos shown interest shortly. Just to carify a few things. Yes - IP blocking is one method being used to keep the lads of the scent. The benefit of that, is that assuming most of these lads are working from within an internet cafe - it'll block every other computer in the cafe from seeing the warning too.

One thing I should make clear is that the warning IS NOT mailed to the victim. This is to prevent the lad seeing the warning. If I mail it out, theres no way I can control who sees what. The warning is only seen by the victim when they click on the link provided by the lad. If the lad clicks on the link - then they'll see the fake payment page.

Another thing I should add is that please can you make the threshold a couple of thousand dollars over the amount in his account - this should prevent the mugus trying to get other gang-friends to add funds - unless of course they're very rich.

A sample warning can be seen here: http://tinyurl.com/3dyhad
if anyone has any suggestions/comments/complaints please to say.

@ScamPatroller - certainly if thats what you want - but for the reasons I have described - its much more likely to be seen by the mugu if its mailed out than if they visit the site to see it. In the end the likelihood of a real victim clicking the link and seeing the warning is quite high if they're being pushed to by the mugu.

whenever i make mistake even at the peak of retrieving the numbers i would ask to go back to the begining and this has virtually consumed all my time by doing this

pony
luckey

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 7:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ wrote:
In the end the likelihood of a real victim clicking the link and seeing the warning is quite high if they're being pushed to by the mugu.

I tend to agree. I think this could potentially be a good tool for finding real vics that our lads are trying to scam. If a qualified warner could reach out to them, the chances of persuading a vic that they are involved in a scam may be much higher than if they were simply flashed a warning. From what I've read, once some victims are under the spell, it can be difficult to convince them otherwise.

Not that automatically sending out a warning to anyone who attempts to use the site with a different IP is the answer either. Perhaps it is enough to collect as much personal information as possible: IP, name, address, phone number, email address. Then the user could be researched, and a qualified warner could get involved. This might help filter out baiters and lads alike.

Edit to add:

Another advantage to an approach like that is that you'd have a better chance of disassociating warnings from your site. Maybe after logging in with personal information, the potential victim can simply get a message like, "Due to routine server maintenance, your transaction cannot be processed at this time. Please try your transaction again in 24 hours."

Regarding your sample warning page:

I have little to base this on, but if a real victim sincerely believes they are just one more payment away from millions of dollars, and they ran across something like that, a large percentage would run right back to the mugu and ask what is going on. That would be an instant twig for any bait.

I don't mean to sound critical. I think this is an excellent idea. I just think it is sensible to tread carefully when it comes to real victims.

Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 9:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm just getting back into baiting after taking a few months off, so my baits are all in the early stage right now. However, I'd really love to use this tool! Can you send me the info too?

Closed lad accounts x15 Malaysia X1 United Kingdom X1

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified.
MrMe
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 10:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Luckey: Good idea. I'll try and implement that now.

@Cachuma: Sure, i'll send the info in a bit.

pony
William Wankur
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 3:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd love to join in if you have room for one more. I have a few lads that I'm running out of ways to torture.

There's one in particular that's been resistant to 1tv$ etc, but he's been hanging on for a month now.

"Why are you making me feel stupid?" - Mike Tutu

$5 Million in fake checks and counting!
writeon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Mr Me I have a lad on safari at the moment and he is asking for money so I would to join in if it's not too late.

"MY FINANCE DEPARTMENT TOLD'S ME TODAY THAT THE WESTERN UNION FORM YOU SENT WAS NOT VALID AND ELUCID" - Dr Frank Johnson

THERE IS A MURDER CASE WHICH I ENGAGE MY SELF INTO TO MAKE SURE THE CLIENT IS NOT KILLED BY HANGING, BUT I THANK GOD TODAY THAT THE CLIENT SUCIDED IN GOING TO JAIL INSTEAD OF HANGING TO DEATH,THAT IS THE REASON WHY I DIDN,T GET BACK TO YOU SOON. - Mohammed Traore

PLEASE HELP ME BECAUSE AM BURNING I MEAN I AM IN BETWEEN THE DEVIL AND THE RED SEA PLEASE. - Ruth
luckey

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@MrMe:

I've sent this out to a lad to test it out. I'm looking forward to seeing how it goes.

Another thought: This also might be a great way to harvest scammer bank account details. If you require them to register a bank account so they will have a means of transferring their money out of the account they set-up, we could collect the details and send them to Alan, along with sufficient scam email back-up evidence for killing. Twisted Evil

LaBrea
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm testing this with my own accounts. I seem to have a problem receiving the confirmation email to my yahoo acct.

"Sir I sworn an oath as a legal luminary to defend your cause in all ramification from the armpit of the law" - Barr. W4k4r4 Iss4c
pony pony pony Mortar x6 Closed lad accounts x25
Click here to help your lad miss his scam quota
Pyrosoft
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After much too-and-froing this is the response from my lad who I put through the site.

Quote:
Hello Wilson,
Please take your money to your account and forget all.am tired of all this shit.
Dr.Wilson

He is far too lazy for his own good.

Mass Mail Tools - How to bank bait

pony pony pony Mortar x2
Jolly Roger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic