SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Cali. Fires - Mass Bait This Scum

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 4:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No word from the b*stard for a couple of days now. He had told me to send the private jet to Lake Havasu on Wednesday. I wrote yesterday and said my pilot friend was canceling the trip because we haven't received any details about when the girls will be ready or where to send the limo to pick them up to go to the airport. I suspect he's just too frustrated with me because I've always had some reason to override his demand for money. He's not clever enough to come up with a good ruse.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 4:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Got a reply from him a few hours ago. He said he was going to call his new bank for the swift code. The Pastor informed him that the Wildfire fund has grown from $19,500.00 to $34,900.00 but without the swift code, transfers are not possible.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm wating for bank info, too.. seems he doesn't like ITV5....

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 12:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not heard anything from Bar c0l3 for a few days. He's either got fed up telling me how to use W u or twigged .

Or got bored

I'll try from another addy
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 5:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nothing at this end either. I guess he just got tired.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
JumpinJayJay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 8:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i heard from him yesterday: i've asked him 4 or 5 times to explain what moneygram is, i finally asked if it was some sort of bank in New York to which he replied:

Quote:
Yes

that was the whole message Smile
i think he's tired Wink
Bullwinkle
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 10:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm getting only very brief responses from him. He's definitely not talkative these days. He wants my bank info now. What do you think, should I refuse to give him any info unless and until I hear from 4lic3?
PRS Girly Girl
Will Post for Food

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 1:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Monday, Nov. 12 was the last time I heard from him. Either he has gotten beaten down as suggested or he is focusing on a select few victims that seem the most promising.

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A. Heinlein

Mortar x3
Pith Helmet Banjul, The Gambia to Dakar, Senegal and back. 0usman C4mar4
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic