SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Love Lad Wul1 : pics, letters & "boneheads"

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 12:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Be sure that the lawyer tells him all about the long weekend.

The time on the yacht, the rolex that fell overboard so you bought yourself a new one, the Ferari how it handled the road on your way to the yacht.

I just love letting lads know how much I am spending on something other than them.

Tell him it is your Monthly treat to yourself Wink

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
sekhmet29
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 12:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@PRS - That's so evil ! Twisted Evil No wonder he spent the whole day looking at microphones... He even asked me whether I prefered omni or dynamic! Not sure he really got the point I was trying to make, but there we go... I'm not sure if he'll find a haemorrhoid one though. You're probably going to keep the poor boi up all night searching for it!

pony

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified "Atta Girl"!
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 7:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is good because this will broaden his mind. When I was loving him he did a lot of net research, too, but on VISA applications and cell phone brands Mad boy, how I hated THAT!
Then he started to preach on me (really!), that was when my inevitable sickness worsened.
Then, by pure coincidence, he was in hospital as well, what a cheap mirror! When I got well again he needed only a day to recover, too, never actually telling me anything substantial about his illness.

Actually the very honourable lawyer bought himself a new handheld game console and a pile of ridiculously expensive old books. Both are likely to keep him busy for the weekend. If I changed "N1nt3nd0" to "Rolex" (even better: Nokia!) and "Roman comedy" to "Ghana embassy", then Stephanie would be extremely interested, too.

May he never know anything about stupid mobiles again, because that was his past life. I love the fact that this lad is searching the net for technical facts. Kudos, PRS GG!

Sekhmet29, do you love him with that same broad smile in your face as I have it acting as lawyer character now?
Wonder when you will get to know his computer time- and IP- sharing "cousin".
He�s so dumb but actually fantastic. Better avoid the subject of religion because then you will never NEVER get rid of him again.

Actually I miss him...just wrote this, acting as J0�s best friend whom he has been knowing for months:
Quote:
Good morning,
Nice to hear from you again!
Of course I am having no idea about Mr. , Fridays are usually court days in Germany so he may not have gotten back to you but sent everything he needed away awaiting approval. I was lucky because i had everything together when I was seeing him personally.

How is doing? How are your preeparations? The more I have been thinking about it the more I love the idea. Johanna will be proud of you whereever she is and watches us from...

See you!
Yours,

PS I believe I have figured it out how to use Yahoo Messager. Add me if you like:

I could not find you.
Bye!

EDIT His answer:
Quote:

21:41 (Vor 10 Minuten)
The plan is that i now have to get a sizable plot of land,so i am going round in search for a sizable plot of land and know how much that land will cost,because we will have to buy and pay for it.
and also have to get some money ready so that immediately i get the land we then pay for it so that we can start some thing.
get building materials to put up two offices and a three larg bed rooms and a store room where we will be keeping what ever donations in terms of clothes and food for the beneficiaries.and must also get two computers for the offices.and more importantly have our beloved johana"s photo framed for the main office.
you and the family will be the foriegn assistants to the ophanage,
.please establish a contact between and i.looking forward to hearing from you soon

Of course J0�s framed portrait may be the only thing that you�ll be getting...having been minor German TV personality Barbara Sch�neberger.
First thing I am going to ask him is why doesn�t he just sell this plot of land for an own sound studio.

@ Murry , I like your thinking Laughing Lawyer D3nut0 has a heart (and a Rolex) of gold :
Quote:
Dear Mr. ,

your inheritance will be processed first thing Monday morning. You will be sent the Western Union forms to fill in because you are going to have to receive it in more than one transfer.

Right now I am enjoying my weekend, being a guest on the famous �s yacht. We had a storm in Germany 2 days ago and yesterday but the fantastic inside pool made us feel as safe as in Abraham�s lap. Unfortunately my Rolex, a gift from the Prinz, fell into the North Sea, never to be recovered again.

I am telling you about him because informed me some hours ago about the interesting orphanage plan you are having regarding my late client Dr. .

Congratulations, ! I am proud to know you!
could not have found a better husband than you, I am 100% certain.

Can I be of assistance in that matter? Please tell me more about your plans.

Otherwise you will be hearing from me on Monday.

Yours, , lawyer and notary public

Just dreaming of a minor lad wedding...ARK and Wul1...calling each other or meeting in Accra. Who knows what time will bring?

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 11:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wul1 going down to the basement as well, to the basement of low life scamming Evil or Very Mad
Quote:
to me
show details 10:14 AM (2 hours ago)
Thank you Mr ,
when will the forms be sent to me to be filled? and will all the inheritance be transfered the same day as it is processed?
I apreciate your compliment and what told you it a real truth.i am doing this in the ever loving memory of my sweet late and loving fiancee.because if she were alive we would have dont it .
.When i see ophans my heart bleeds. have already agreed to support it and i am awaiting a response from the schluter family.
Yes mr you can be of mcuch more assistance to this and as you know things of this nature can not be handled by just a person.so this is the plan and we will be needing alot to make this a reality in memory of .
the name i have in mind for the ophanage is

And there we shall care for the ophans in terms of clothing,feeding and probably educating them.
But we will have to get in place the logistics for this project,
so we need a sizable plot of land,and as at now i have started going round looking for one,but then we will have to get it paid for then get some building materials .
I have planed for a big three bed room and a living room.
two office,which one will have the photo of jahana framed and kept there.
two computers for the offices.

well i am going to church now so i will be waiting to hear from you on monday.
sincerely yours
MR .

Telling this and being a churchgoer in one sentence....this liar is going to the church for relieving what? His lying soul? I hate him!

INTERITANCE NOW : 34.125 Euro (daily demurrage fee: 0,5 %, i.e. 175 Euros deduction starting WED, Nov. 7th)

Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
sekhmet29
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 1:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, the poor thing is going to be really very busy soon, isn't he?? I do hope that he'll have enough time to make my demo tape... I'll definitely have to figure out how to get that on the site - he's promised me he'll sing for me!

Does anyone have any safaris planned for him for middle of next month-ish? I'm hoping to get him to travel to Lagos (although this is very far down the line - still need to build his confidence in me, I think...)

pony

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 2:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lagos, eh? Hmmm......he is not reluctant against WU forms...there is a life after the next forms
So maybe he has forgotten that he will have lost more than 1000 Euros because of demurrage fees...of course he could save these fees by travelling to Mr. D3nut0�s assistant in....Lagos? Wink Could be worth a try, Sekhmet!

sekhmet29
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 9:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, who's sent the lad off on a research thing for microphones that record drums, vocals, flatulence and cats?? Whoever it was owes me for a new keyboard!

pony

PRS Girly Girl
Will Post for Food

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 10:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quilty. Twisted Evil

A new keyboard is on its way.

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A. Heinlein

Mortar x3
Pith Helmet Banjul, The Gambia to Dakar, Senegal and back. 0usman C4mar4
sekhmet29
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 10:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, I read the ethics thread, and I really am being visited by feelings of guilt. It just can't be right so many of us torturing this poor boi!! Mind you, he asked for money for the first time today so I don't feel too bad any more...

@PRS - I hope it's being sent by a reputable courier company. I'd hate for it to get lost in the post...

pony

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 10:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^A beautiful thing, a nice change from the usual gray and actually much more fun...I�d love a "f4rt"-key!

@Sekhmet, actually I had just made a list in this post, ranging from a) to f), i.e. 6 different kinds of money begging modalities...before posting though i thought there MAY be an even dumber lad who thinks "cool, I will add this to my modalities!" so I erased them from here.

It maybe will not be the newly founded ? Wink (well...hardly...too new in his script book)

Chrys315, the dead J0�s friend (and friend of Miss PRS Girly Girl) just received a meaningless mail, but even the inheritance lawyer is actually being scammed for money right now. I guess he wants the J.S.M.O. to have some skyscrapers full with lad cafes...

Tomorrow it�s time for the greedily awaited Western Union (baiter) forms Razz .
I am so glad this clown is entertaining baiters from three continents now.

PRS Girly Girl
Will Post for Food

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 11:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Our pet Wul1 finished his scholarship application before the deadline.
Quote:
I am happy to have completed the forms before time and i am still hoping to get a good grade. once again i am greatful for what you are doing for me and i will not stop thanking you. So how long will it take for me to have the admission forms,if i am able to secure the schoolarship? Pplease let me know if there is some trhing that i should have written and i did not. I will be looking forward to hearing some good news from you.
yours, Stephanie

He has been totally compliant with signing his messages as Stephanie and in pink.

Here are the pages to the completed scholarship form. He had a problem with numbering the files to match the pages. The files are large.

http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t132/prsgirlygirl/Wuli/scan0001.jpg
http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t132/prsgirlygirl/Wuli/scan0002.jpg
http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t132/prsgirlygirl/Wuli/scan0003.jpg
http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t132/prsgirlygirl/Wuli/scan0004.jpg
http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t132/prsgirlygirl/Wuli/scan0006.jpg
http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t132/prsgirlygirl/Wuli/scan0007.jpg
http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t132/prsgirlygirl/Wuli/scan0008.jpg
http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t132/prsgirlygirl/Wuli/scan0009.jpg
http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t132/prsgirlygirl/Wuli/scan0011.jpg

There are problems with most of his answers so most will need to be re-done. I can tell he spent a large amount of time looking up the answers. Some of them are right or contain some correct portions. Some questions in Part C contain made-up parts so some of those answers are amusing.

My favorite are the drawings for Question D1 on page 6. I did a quick Google search on his lyrics (page 7), but did not find any obvious matches. I suspect they are borrowed from other sources and not original. He will have to re-submit the entire application since each page has a problem. The college application form is next after the scholarship form is correct. Twisted Evil

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A. Heinlein

Mortar x3
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 11:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats, PRS!!!! Before the deadline - how very unladdish...
So it seems he has a small hiatus to fill...means time to send him the eagerly awaited WU forms. Laughing
His persons listening to music do have avatar quality.
EDIT One hour more awake late at night won�t make a difference to me Laughing here is work for Wul1:
Quote:
Dear Mr. ,

please find attached the necessary Western Union forms.

Send them back to me as soon as possible so the funds can be released from my office directly to you.

You do know that I have had to deduct a daily fee of 0,5 %, having started last Wednesday. From next Wednesday on, which is tomorrow, it will have to be 1 % daily deduction fee. So please work as quickly as possible.

It is not a pleasant task to give away considerable proportions of an inheritance to the tax bureau.

INTERITANCE NOW : 33.775 Euro (daily demurrage fee: 0,5 %, i.e. 175 Euros deduction starting WED, Nov. 7th; from Nov.14th: 1,0 % !)

Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Dennis does like to comply with the rules, he can be a real pain with that. Wink

@RS,

I love that he wont stop thanking you for your help,

I bet one day he will but Laughing

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 11:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Not yet Very Happy he stays there nearly all night long, last mail from about 2 AM, first one at about 8:45 AM :
Quote:
to me

show details 8:50 AM (3 hours ago)

i will make it as you said,but i just want to know if i used use the first code hwich is
, or i should generate a differnt one on the form as because the is a space on the forms that says generate a security code.so that i will send the forms back to you today..
yours
MR

Quote:
show details 12:27 PM (1 minute ago)
Dear Mr. ,

I told you use the same security code that has been used because it is still the same transaction.

I have to go.

I�d just like to boost the Wul1-Dummkopf-picture collage Laughing

Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 12:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think he is begging for another photo oportunity,

What is going on with the lads lately, they seem to be baiting themselves Laughing

Good work, the way he is going he will end up owing the lawyer money once the demurage fees come into effect as per ARK.

sekhmet29
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's now begging me for money to help with his "course fees" - of course I'm not gonna give him anything - us Navy types don't get paid very often... He's about to get a BIG slap for suddenly signing off on me last night...

pony

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 11:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Finey, 10 minutes ago all WU baiter forms and a new sign pic came in. I�ll post them later tonight.

PRS Girly Girl
Will Post for Food

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 2:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wul1 has been told to re-write a number of the questions on his scholarship form. He has to re-write entire pages because it can not appear he received help from me. The college application form is next which requires some specific types of pictures. There will be some fees associated with the application that the scholarship does not cover. I might pay the fees if he provides proof that he is serious and trustworthy. Twisted Evil

Mortar x3
sekhmet29
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 3:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dang, that was my idea too.... anyway, you're really keeping him on edge - he got his first major slap from me yesterday for begging, and I think I'm gonna try to make his life just a little bit more difficult by putting pressure on him from this side, too... He wants to join a band run by a friend of mine, but has to do a CV first. Then, of course, will be the voice tests, the writing music tests, etc.

pony

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 9:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL no complaints here about Mr. , too - he is a great form filler, a hidden talent. These are some WU baiter forms, sorry, don�t know who is to credit, I have them from Windypop�s siggy line�s link, having seen them filled before by Reaper�s boy, I think.
Having Dummkopf-pic No. 6 Laughing
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Now I�d like to WU the loot to Prudent1al bank, with the hope of an arrest...

sekhmet29
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 9:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm gonna ask on here first, since you are all involved with our friend Wul1 (before looking at number pimps), but I need someone to play the manager of a very prestigious UK band, and Wul1 wants to get involved. I can give you as much info as you need to play with him, but it's almost certainly just a validity check...
Let me know if you're interested!

pony

PRS Girly Girl
Will Post for Food

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 9:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wul1's response to my comments about his submitted scholarship form.
Quote:
i will work hard to finish it in time and send it to you before the close of friday.and i am greatful for your recomendations.yours
Stephanie

He is a glutton for punishment. I did not tell him the re-writes were due by Friday. As previously mentioned, some lads bait themselves.

Mortar x3
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 9:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

INTERITANCE NOW : 33.425 Euro (daily demurrage fee: 0,5 %, i.e. 175 Euros deduction starting WED, Nov. 7th; from Nov.14th: 1,0 % daily deduction!!)

Only page 5 needs to be redone, one tick is missing. Prudent14l tomorrow (with Mike Hawk�s forms).

@Sekhmet, if I need to call him once, no problem. He does not know my voice yet.

sekhmet29
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 9:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dang, should have pointed out - my manager is male, aged 42 and is called S1dney B3aver. But mucho thanks for the offer Frumpy! Oh, and he's willing to call "S1dney", rather than S1dney call him. Isn't he a nice boi??!

pony

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 9:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ooooooo i cannot call him, he knows my YAC redirected number (was poor J0�s one)

If it�s mucho important, pm me his number right now if you like so I call him at once

I can call him by Skype as long as my 5 Euro will last (i.e. about half an hour), but he can�t call me at the mom ... Embarassed

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic