SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

So who is going to see King Tut?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dionysius
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 9:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

For the first time since I was Knee High to a grasshopper, King Tut's burial artifacts is visiting Britain. So, who's going to visit the Millenium Dome to see him?

http://www.theo2.co.uk/web/guest/whatson/exhibitions

His Official site - http://www.visitlondon.com/tutankhamun/

RIP - Lad vampire and muguito were the gifts that kept on leeching. Greatly missed.

Information about Scams and their effects with great trophies - http://www.scam-info-links.info/ from Scam Patroller - http://www.romancescambaiter.com/ from wayne
Fo'andles
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 10:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I for one will not be there, also have just last month visited Eygpt and seen his other treasures in Cairo museum.
kleindoofy
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 1:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I saw the exhibit in M�nich back in, errr, 1982(?).

Absolutely mind-boggling.
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 2:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I well remember the exhibition in San Francisco in the late 70s. Fantastic. I'd love to see it in Cairo but I'm not so sure I want to vacation in Egypt.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
CowboyBuck
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 5:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I saw him in Egypt in 1987.

United States United Nations
Ireland United Kingdom Switzerland Germany Netherlands France Italy Spain Ukraine
South Africa Nigeria Ghana Australia Japan China Malaysia
Argentina Columbia Panama
Right now I am getting pissed with your responses
And still you later claimed there are snakes on the road to the Western Union
Please for the sake of humanity help Mr. Felix and I to get this money
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 10:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The tickets are a bit steep, �20.00 weekend or �15.00 during the week. But I'll no doubt go over the Christmas holiday. Saw them the first time at the British Museum, when I was twelve.

I wanted to see the Terracotta army at the British Museum but it's all booked. I've been past a few times and the queue is enormous. Shocked

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 11:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Tut display is very good, only thanks to the high quality artifacts. The exhibit is incredibly tacky and often rammed with schoolchildren (seems like more than usual). Lots of people were angry that the gold burial mask wasn't on display (a photo of a gold mask is used for the advertising, but this is actually of a very small coffin made for internal organs. Very cool but tiny).

Terracotta army exhibition is definitely worth seeing, I've been twice so far (although the display is nothing like the images of the massed figures on site). Best to book in advance (although completely sold out through December), though it's not so bad to queue up in the morning for the day's extra allocation of tickets (they go on sale at 9.15 but it's worth getting there some time in advance). Don't even bother on weekends, though.

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
kleindoofy
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 8:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

windypops wrote:
The tickets are a bit steep ...

It's worth it.
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 8:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll also probably go and see Tut, too good to miss really. I saw the terracotta warriors a few years back in China, pretty impressive.

u can keep sending money to Gomer and leave me alone - Agent Smith cracks up

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"
Sand Timer - 18 mths: Louis

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
sekhmet29
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 8:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I lived in Egypt for over 2 years, so I've seen a LOT of Tut's stuff in the past. Mind you, if I happened to be in London, I'd definitely go. And I'm really sad I missed the Terracotta Warriors when I was in China. I love stuff like that...

pony

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified "Atta Girl"!
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 10:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It looks like it will be there when I am there, so I will make it a point to go by and check out. After not going to see Nirvana play one time, I have learned to take the opportunity to see something when you can.

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 3:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I want to see the teracotta dudes and the King Tut show, i'd like to go to Cairo and China, but who knows, i may never get the chance.

While I'm at it I want to see the new St Pancras station. Anyone know if you can get in the old train shed with only a platform ticket? Last time I went to waterloo it was like an airport, no way onto the platform without a ticket & passport. The new security bollox won't help either.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 3:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ I went to see the inside of St Pancras about three-four years ago before the main work started when they included it in Open House day.

They are going to restore it, and put it back into some kind of use. A lot of the original wallpaper and paintings were still there. Queued for hours to get in, but well worth it.
The Grand Stairs had two cast iron columns running up the middle that fed town gas to the whole building, long since removed for safety reasons.

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 4:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You can see a lot of St Pancras without even having a ticket (and it's really amazing) as the ticketed departure zone is behind a big glass screen.
I'm sure you won't be able to get past the screen without a ticket for travel (maybe you could buy a return St Pancras International <-> Stratford International?)

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
Hekate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 10:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll make the trip down in the new year. Of course, having been to Cairo several times, I have seen the treasures, but it'll be nice to see them again...
(Yes, that should have been read in my best 'aren't you soooooooo impressed' bitch voice! Wink ) In reality, I am ecstatic at the chance to see them again!

I was once lucky enough to go to the Cairo museum so early in the morning that I had the Tutankhamun (I hate when it's shortened to 'Tut', it's so disrespectful) treasures all to myself for a whole hour. My fingerprints are probably still on the glass of the case where the funerary mask usually lives! One of the guards offered to open the case for me, in exchange for some baksheesh. I summoned up some moral resolve and said no. Frankly, if I'd got my hands on that mask, it was going in my shoulder bag and back to London with me, guards or no guards! Laughing Laughing

I see some people saying they wouldn't want to holiday in Egypt - I haven't been for several years, but the majority of Egyptians are lovely, friendly people, and I never felt uneasy or at risk there.

We have on our programms according to the lay down rules to pay the Asians mostly the indians and malasians now and after that it may change. Rev. James Ucheomma

do you really think that i am just a stupid man like you,listen for the veru last time if i did'nt see XXXX after 24 hours you will heat your self.. [love scammer Chucks]

IT'S NOT I LOOKING FOR WORK.GOD FORBID.I CAN BE IN AN OCEAN AND WASH MY HEAD WITH MY SPIT. THANKS AND GOD BLESS.
MARK DOUGLAS.

United Kingdom France 2 x Netherlands
Cellphone
Safari See SP's Irish Safari!
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

Click here to support 419Eater.com
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic