SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I think this one is over.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 4:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This was my very first bait and I finally got sooooo bored with it that I thought I'd set fire to my computer.

I know there were at least 4 guys in the account all working me. I considered just dying and moving on; I mean the bait was so full of melodrama and bizarre events, that no one with an IQ over 50 could have ever believed it.

Finally, since the lad's story about being trapped in Poland (he'd had a couple hospitalizations and stupid dramas himself) had gone on so long (6 months) it became absolutely ridiculous. I decided to close the book and end the story - but I wasn't in the mood to die. I wanted to annoy him and possibly inconvenience him if I could - or at least the Polish vlad anyway. The Nigerian NEVER admitted to actually being in Nigeria.

Last week, I told him I was being sent to Czechoslovakia on a buying trip for crystal (I actually do import crystal from there). I've got a Czech friend over here and know a few real vendors over there. I pumped them for information and got a list of factories that I should tour - if I really were to go there. Then I told the lad/vlad that I was coming to the Czech Republic and would be a 9 hour drive from where he supposedly was in Poland. I asked if he would meet me midway at the border, about a 4.5 hour drive for both of us. He thought that was great and agreed to get a hotel room in a town near the border, called Krzanowice.

Now all this time the REAL lad I started with was sitting in Lagos Nigeria, so I knew darn well he wasn't going to Poland to meet me. But he does have an accomplice in Poland who did email me a few times, using his real name, BTW (I've found his personal web site and he has a resume posted. http://olexchris.com/?page=about_me, He's a slime-ball, too). Then on several occasions, usually when they needed better communication, they had someone writing in impeccable English whose IP traced back to New York (mostly), New Jersey a few times and California a couple of times early on. The guy in New York worked the longest on me and I have to say I became rather fond of him - probably because his English is good, but a lot because he paid more attention to details and seemed genuinely concerned a few times (my character has a little cocaine problem).

So back to the 'trip' to Czechoslovakia. Of course I planned all along on sending them on a wild goose chase, if anyone ever went at all. I went to a city called Krzyzanowice instead. You can see by the spellings of the names, how easily I got confused. But at the border, I got stopped by guards demanding a thousand euros tax on the items I was bringing to my love, like his engagement Rolex and his and hers laptop computers. Plus I was carrying several thousand dollars in travelers checks, which mysteriously disappeared as they were being examined by the border guards. You just can't trust 'em, can you? And after being fleeced at the border, we (my chaperon and I) traveled on to the town only to discover my lover was no where to be found. Pity.

We drove all the way back to Prague to complain to authorities, register a complaint with the American embassy and leave for the States the very next day. Upon my return, I experienced a complete mental breakdown from bitter disappointment, stress, and total exhaustion. I needed to be hospitalized. My evil, conniving step-father, who's married my terminally ill mother for her money and wishes to have me out of the picture of inheritance, has had me committed to a psychiatric hospital so he wrote to my love, "Please respect our privacy and family's wishes and not contact Pxxxx again."

My Nigerian lad love wrote the step-father back and just asked how I was doing. Of course the step-father won't answer. The polish vlad never did write much through the entire bait, but if anyone has a right to be pissed, it would be him because no doubt HE was the one doing the chasing, if anyone did at all.

But the American lad wrote from the New York IP, "I hope that you had nice trip back from Czech Republic (if you even know where that is) and I hope that you are enjoying your hospital stay, LOL
Christian

The nerve of the cheeky b*stard! So yay! The bait is over for me. Anybody who wants these lovies, they're free to torment. I am never going to give them any information that would make them certain they were baited . . . but I do want to give the American Christian a parting slap for that last comment. Can anyone think of a slap that the American will get but the Nigerian will never understand?

One thing I suspect, is that because of my character's last name, a popular confectionery treat, that the American has known from day one that this was all a game. And I don't believe he's ever let the lad in on that. Does any of this sound familiar to any of you?? I have wondered a few times if perhaps a baiter or a closet baiter was only appearing to be an accomplice to the lad but might have stepped in and stopped a real vic had they gotten close to coughing up cash?

Opinions are invited.
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 5:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just out of curiosity, but could you PM me the all of the IP's for the US lad and the addy(s) used?

Quote:
I have wondered a few times if perhaps a baiter or a closet baiter was only appearing to be an accomplice to the lad but might have stepped in and stopped a real vic had they gotten close to coughing up cash?

As for that, lots of baiters pretend to be lads and many get information about potential victims to report, but off hand I can't envision a baiter from any of the organized sites playing fast and loose with somebody who may be real.

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic