SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A curious new angle

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 4:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is new to me:

Quote:
... Right now I am in my hotel Room here in Accra, Ghana with my trunk box containing the US$1.5Million cash. Now, I want you to send me ten (10) names of people you can trust so that I can proceed to the neighboring TOGO to send you Western Union payments to the ten different names.

. . .

The key to the trunk box is right with me and I can open and take out cash at any time
and I can be able to send US$7,000 to each of the ten (10) names a day. That means I can be able to send a total of US$70,000 to the ten different names a day.

. . .

All I have to do is to take care of all the expenses by paying for the commission for the Western Union transfers to the ten names. And I can do this because I am in possession of the required cash!

It is about 2hrs: 30minutes from GHANA to TOGO by road where I will send you the Western Union payments.

. . .

For your help and assistance; I will offer you 35% all the total funds receive on my behalf by Western Union. I will be sending the Western Union bit by bit until I complete the process.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 4:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I'm curious to see where that goes.

Will a problem develop and you'll be expected to assist with the commission payments?

Will your 10 friends be contacted via email to see if they are just as much suckers as you are?

I see the opportunity for a mass bait if those 10 names are baiters here. Twisted Evil

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
thud419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 5:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He can't send money out of Ghana, so he has to go to Togo to send it. My guess is that it gets stopped at the border. Suddenly he doesn't have any money to pay the bribes.

I did not f**k your wife in any way -- Nike Akanbi
I don't know what else to do or do I continue filling and filling forms. -- Barr. Koloti
you has been dribbling me up and down but I will show some thing you have never seen before, I think you breath air wait and see. -- Sand Timer Barr. Cole
Cellphone x14
United States x 0.25 won from Reaper in a sucker's bet

Hello Kitty! pony Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts x several
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 5:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay, we'll give this one a go. I need 10 volunteers, the first ten Eater members to give me their character name and email address can go for a ride on this new format. Very Happy

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

Safari x 16:
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 5:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

PM sent. Very Happy

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
sekhmet29
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 6:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

PM on its way from me, too...

pony

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified "Atta Girl"!
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 6:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

PM-ed

Edit:
he is gona send me money for 21 days? $7.000 a day, that must cost him a fortune 21*10*7.000 = 1.470.000
I bet someone can find a cheaper way for him Smile

Last edited by bill2 on Sun Nov 11, 2007 6:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 6:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

PM on the way.

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 6:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay, we're halfway there. Very Happy I need five more friends to help this unfortunate orphan from Darfur.

I suspect this lad is in some way connected to a bait I pulled earlier this year. I don't know if my info was stolen, sold, hacked or what, but it was a very complex bait that ended up with a lot of lads literally fighting over me because they absolutely believe I'm the real deal-- a rich maga who has paid over $200,000 to various lads, and is still going strong. (It was from this bait that I got my fabulous "Daughter of a mermaid" collection of death threats and insults.) I'm still baiting one of the lads and I occasionally get emails that are clearly from some of the others.

This latest email came from IP 41.210.21.85. A random look at some of the emails I got earlier this year are in a similar range:

There's almost certainly a connection.

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
MrMe
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 6:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

PM sent

<a href="?t=125626">MTCN S3cur3</a> Endorsements:

I am almost having a bad sight as a result of click on the box

my eyes are paining me now cos i have been
looking at the computer for more than six hours

you cannot subject me to this suffering

i am sick and tired of this shit.

I don't go with this Idea at all, this is not how business is done

whenever i make mistake even at the peak of retrieving the numbers i would ask to go back to the begining and this has virtually consumed all my time by doing this

i cant stress my self any more..I now have a back pain cos of this

pony
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 7:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK, why not, PM sent

u can keep sending money to Gomer and leave me alone - Agent Smith cracks up

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"
Sand Timer - 18 mths: Louis

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
PRS Girly Girl
Will Post for Food

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 7:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

PM sent.

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A. Heinlein

Mortar x3
Pith Helmet Banjul, The Gambia to Dakar, Senegal and back. 0usman C4mar4
Pyrosoft
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 7:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah put me down for one Smile
PM on it's way Smile

Mass Mail Tools - How to bank bait

pony pony pony Mortar x2
Jolly Roger
justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 7:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

PM has been sent.

F****** d*** motherf***** if you really sent the f****** money why don't you send the f****** control number at once cos I don't really have the time to f*** around with you anymore....you messed up my own Chritsmas too. Nathan "The Potty Mouth" Hitman

If you dont know you are now the Company Police. The Annoyed Check Lad

BACK the ATTACK
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 7:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay, enrollment is now closed. We have 10 signups. Let the games begin! Very Happy

Here's what I am sending the lad this afternoon:

my character wrote:
Dear William,

You poor dear! What a horrible ordeal you've been through! I've read so much about the atrocities in Darfur, it's just awful. I wish I could do more to help, but at least I can help you. It's only a small step but as the saying goes, from one stone a skyscraper grows.

I will be pleased to help in any way I can. I've gone through my address book to find friends and church members who would be best able to assist, here are the ones I would suggest:

<snip list of baiters>

I do hope this will work out for you. You are so much more fortunate than many of your compatriots, at least you were able to escape with your family's treasure. You will have enough money to settle quite comfortably here in the US.

God bless!

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 9:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ouch... waaah! I just Pm'd to be in this before finishing the thread!

Anyone interested in a second group of 10?

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 9:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Keep us posted on how this goes!

@Dr Williams: If you can get him on the hook I'll toss a couple of my e-mails in your list of 10.

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
thomas-the-tank
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 11:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is this a lad-type pyramid scheme? Do they get points and rewards for how many victim addresses they can collect?

"I have come to learn the world is pregnant."
"Besides i am on a GLOBAL ASSIGNMENT WITH THE UN, so be reasonable and leave insults"
"suck your blood untill you resemble stockfish"

United Kingdom x 3 x 2 Ivory Coast Australia x 2 Benin
Safari Wole A x 4!! :
pony pony pony pony Goat <= don't ask about the goat! Inventor
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 11:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Juan, can you PM me the original? Maybe we could have another team working on this (this one does sound like a lot of fun...)

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
LaBrea
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 11:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Doc, count me in your list of 10. (I've never been to Togo) Laughing

"Sir I sworn an oath as a legal luminary to defend your cause in all ramification from the armpit of the law" - Barr. W4k4r4 Iss4c
pony pony pony Mortar x6 Closed lad accounts x25
Click here to help your lad miss his scam quota
JumpinJayJay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 5:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd like to give it a try too if there's a second bunch set-up Smile i'll keep watching this space!
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 10:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll throw my hat in the ring for a second bout Smile

Associate

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 3:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've asked Dr. Williams to hold tight for the moment, I want to find out if this scam is in fact targeted specifically toward my character rather than a spammed format.

I heard back this morning, the game is afoot. I'm curious to see where it goes:

Quote:
Dear Mummy,

Thank you very much for your email and your willingness to help me receive my US$1.5Million cash by Western Union bits by bits.

I am now in receipt of the 10 names you sent me.I will send US$7,000 by Western Union to each of the 10 names every day.

It is about 2hrs: 30minutes by rood from GHANA to TOGO where i will make the western union wire transfers to the 10 names.

I will now proceed to tell the Hotel Manager to Release my trunk box to me so that i can open it,take-out some cash and proceed to TOGO where i will start to send the Western Union.

I am making you my Foreign Beneficiary of my funds of US$1.5Million because i have reposed a lot of trust and confidence in you.I am also taking you as my mother because i don't have mother,no father ,no brothers and no sisters.They were all killed by the Wicked Jajaweed Militants in DAFUR,SUDAN

On arrival at the Hotel here in ACCRA,GHANA,i told the Hotel Manager that the trunk contains my personal belongings and my cloths.

It is ONLY you and i that knows that the trunk box contains US$1.5Million cash.Please keep this information TOP SECRET.
Immediately i claim my trunk box from the Hotel Manager,i will proceed to TOGO where i will start the Western Union wire transfers.

Please furnish me with your direct telephone number so that i can always reach directly when necessary.

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 4:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Juan Freizwidatt wrote:
I will now proceed to tell the Hotel Manager to Release my trunk box to me so that i can open it,take-out some cash and proceed to TOGO where i will start to send the Western Union.

That could be the problem, he can't pay his hotel bill and the manager wont let him open the trunkbox to take money out to pay him, sounds like a stupid excuse but we have heard similar before, please send money so I can pay the hotel manager.

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
LaBrea
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 4:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^
Those hotel storage fees can add up rather quickly, especially for large trunks Laughing

There may also be some corrupt border guards at the frontier, demanding a payoff via WU for the confiscated cash....

"Sir I sworn an oath as a legal luminary to defend your cause in all ramification from the armpit of the law" - Barr. W4k4r4 Iss4c
pony pony pony Mortar x6 Closed lad accounts x25
Click here to help your lad miss his scam quota
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic