SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Self-baiting lad needs a good shipping co.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
luckey

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 5:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My lad from this thread and I have exhausted most of the MTCN modalities, so he's come up with this brilliant plan:

Quote:
I want you to send four nokia mobile phones : NOKIA N95 8GIGABYTE UNLOCKED.

Send it through fedex or chronopost or any currier service, I dont want any excuses this time as you have determined to get us going in this mission.

Honestly, I couldn't have come up with a better idea myself.Laughing

Paging OxygenDeprived, "or any currier service"

flushmynutz
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 6:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

be happy to help!

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 7:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Flush: Hahahahaha, I love LOST! The first page opened by the link was great. Wonderful!

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
flushmynutz
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 7:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

thanks Doc! - apreciate the kudos - be sure to click on "shipping catastrophe" when your there Laughing

writeon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 8:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ You should have a Spill Coffee warning on the front page of your site. My sides are sore with laughter and now I need a new keyboard. clapping

"MY FINANCE DEPARTMENT TOLD'S ME TODAY THAT THE WESTERN UNION FORM YOU SENT WAS NOT VALID AND ELUCID" - Dr Frank Johnson

THERE IS A MURDER CASE WHICH I ENGAGE MY SELF INTO TO MAKE SURE THE CLIENT IS NOT KILLED BY HANGING, BUT I THANK GOD TODAY THAT THE CLIENT SUCIDED IN GOING TO JAIL INSTEAD OF HANGING TO DEATH,THAT IS THE REASON WHY I DIDN,T GET BACK TO YOU SOON. - Mohammed Traore

PLEASE HELP ME BECAUSE AM BURNING I MEAN I AM IN BETWEEN THE DEVIL AND THE RED SEA PLEASE. - Ruth
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 9:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

All thos unfortunate accidents.... and such a shame that crate full of iPods and laptops was in there..... Crying or Very sad

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 12:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@flush: Patriot Act section 127.0.0.1 <snicker>. I like the flooded WU too.

This is brilliant work. Must groom lad into shipping mode.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 12:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It takes some of the fun out of it when they bait themselves. Sad

You will have to make double sure that you make the most of the fun that's left. Laughing

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
luckey

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 6:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^I look at every baiting endeavor as a partnership. I am always more than happy to let the lads pull their weight to keep things fresh and lively.

I'll be sending his phones soon, but first I have a few million questions about those pricey/fancy phones.

Quote:
Dear Sir,
I've been looking around, and I believe I've found a few places that carry them. I just need to know a few things to make sure I get the right one.

Will you need GPS/location tracking enabled?
Is high-speed data interpolation EGPRS adequate, or will you need 1xRTT enabled as well?
If yes, then should the phones be configured to accept Data Ev-Do with GPRS oversampling? Or is it enough to simply lace a WCDMA protocol with UMTS data refraction?

Please get back to me soonest.

I really don't know much about these things. Does anyone know what else I should ask?

MrMe
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 7:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Asking him what the laws are regarding radiation of mobile phones in his country and the maximum SAR level each phone can have - and whether that is the SAR level as specified by the manufacturer of the phone, or that of tests completed by STUK or any other Radiation and Nuclear Authority. Ask him whether he has the relevant documentation to be handling these radiating devices in such large quantities as is to be supplied to him, and then ask to see it.

<a href="?t=125626">MTCN S3cur3</a> Endorsements:

I am almost having a bad sight as a result of click on the box

my eyes are paining me now cos i have been
looking at the computer for more than six hours

you cannot subject me to this suffering

i am sick and tired of this shit.

I don't go with this Idea at all, this is not how business is done

whenever i make mistake even at the peak of retrieving the numbers i would ask to go back to the begining and this has virtually consumed all my time by doing this

i cant stress my self any more..I now have a back pain cos of this

pony
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 7:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Lucky and Mr me, of course, when he figures out what his appropriate answer is, you need to know what colours he wants, and they may be out of that model.... Crying or Very sad

flushmynutz
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 8:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't forget, when you finally get the details and go to purchase the phones, the saleperson introduces you to the wide world of accessories! Of course rather than have to send another package at a later date, you'll want to check with him first - don't give him the chance to say "just send the phones" - there is a discount if you buy that stuff at time of phone purchase, so naturally, you waited on making the purchase... endless possible stalling fun!

MrMe
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 10:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Also you could ask him what network he wants it on, what tariff he wants it on, what mixture of minutes and texts he wants, whether he needs or wants MMS set up, international roaming, or premium rate number blocking with it. You also need to know whether he wants one of those cashback offers, so much to think about.

<a href="?t=125626">MTCN S3cur3</a> Endorsements:

I am almost having a bad sight as a result of click on the box

my eyes are paining me now cos i have been
looking at the computer for more than six hours

you cannot subject me to this suffering

i am sick and tired of this shit.

I don't go with this Idea at all, this is not how business is done

whenever i make mistake even at the peak of retrieving the numbers i would ask to go back to the begining and this has virtually consumed all my time by doing this

i cant stress my self any more..I now have a back pain cos of this

pony
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 1:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Also don't forget about the insurance program. Does he want that? If so what deductible, replacement with a new phone or is a refurbished okay?

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 2:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Did anyone mention a leather cover?? there are lots to choose from

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 3:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Give the Lad Roy4l Sun Insur4nce addy, and get him to ask about insurance for the shipment.

I'm sure Philip will be happy to oblige with cover
flushmynutz
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 5:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just found this PDF file - an 18 page eassay on cellphone selection - got to be some good stuff in there:
http://www.ptc.org/pdf/Lin_essay.pdf

AND... here is a online form about cell-phones and usage, maybe grab this thing, fax/e-mail to him saying that the particular model he wants is not available and he needs to fill this out and fax it back to you - this thing is quite long:

http://www2.una.edu/psychology/research/cellphonestudy06.htm

luckey

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 2:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for all of the great suggestions. I love the questionnaire. I saved it as a PDF and made some minor changes.

Unfortunately, my lad isn't showing much patience with my inquiries:

Quote:
I hope you are not makin fool of some one even your self, what is happening to you, do the right thing if you are normal.

If only I were normal... oh well. More questions then.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic