SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Cali. Fires - Mass Bait This Scum

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
LaBrea
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 2:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^^^
Niiiiiiiiiiice!
Do you suppose that her "sick" sister was coughing up blood all over her? Laughing

"Sir I sworn an oath as a legal luminary to defend your cause in all ramification from the armpit of the law" - Barr. W4k4r4 Iss4c
pony pony pony Mortar x6 Closed lad accounts x25
Click here to help your lad miss his scam quota
PRS Girly Girl
Will Post for Food

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 3:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After asking for B4rr C0le 1gwe's address and phone number in Brooklyn so a courier could drop off a check for $3500, all I received was a terse "You can sent the payment via money gram only". My reply was I do not understand why only Money Gram can be used and I would use Money Gram if he provided a good explanation or reason. If he does, I will ask for the Brooklyn address again so the MTCN can be dropped off since I feel e-mail is not secure.

I asked about Al1ce and L0ra and for their e-mail address. He had ignored my requests and he's been slapped for being rude and unprofessional. I need to talk to them woman-to-woman so I do not want to use him to relay messages. The MTCN will be withheld until he complies.

My e-mail spell checker has been changing his full name to Narcoleptic Ragweed. He has not complained one time about it.

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A. Heinlein

Mortar x3
Pith Helmet Banjul, The Gambia to Dakar, Senegal and back. 0usman C4mar4
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 4:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@PRS, Hahahaha on the name change!

He finally writes me back, but doesn't answer the questions I asked.... mild slap and concern on the way to him now....

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 4:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nothing from Alice this morning, but Barrister 1gwe sent a terse note:

Cole 1gwe wrote:
thanks for your email and i will be arranging for there trip next weekend. are you at home now? if not please make arrangement for there stay in your house.
also i will need 1000$ to get proper travelling ticket and cloths for them.

I wrote back and said I've already told Alice there's no reason to worry about a ticket, my friend will pick them up in his private jet. I'm sure whatever "cloths" they have will be just fine for the trip, I'll take them both to Nordstrom's when they get to Seattle. Very Happy

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
SisterSuzieQ
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 5:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just pointed out to the Barr that he sent me a photograph of 'A1!ce' is that of a famous American photographer and that it is a shame he is obviously lying to me which is unfortunate because we now had a much larger sum ready to transmit this very day.

Let's see what his answer is now. I've said and done so many outrageous things that I'm shocked he hasn't twigged.

Bullwinkle
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 5:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Juan,

You'd better remind L0r@ not to get on the plane until she's fully recovered from her cough and cool!
JumpinJayJay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 9:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SisterSuzieQ wrote:
photographs of those poor girls or his credentials or something because everyone knows there are bad people online.

haha i asked something similar: here's the result

E for effort Wink

Last edited by JumpinJayJay on Sun Nov 11, 2007 12:01 am; edited 2 times in total
PRS Girly Girl
Will Post for Food

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 10:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr. 1gwe (aka Ragweed) has ignored my Money Gram question. He merely stated if I had the money ready, all I need to do is tell him and he will proceed with the legal documents. The money is ready. Very Happy

I asked for contact information for Alice and his reply was "alice is fine and you have to relate to me with what ever you want to do with alice coz i am the lawyer". coz i am the lawyer? Does that trump "coz i am the mommy"?

My response was I will not send any money until I talk to Alice directly to get a report on her well being. Volley back to him.

@Jumpin JayJay. I received the same proof of identification. You should add fake or scammer across the document just to be safe.

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A. Heinlein

Mortar x3
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 10:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think the barrister is getting upset:

Cole 1gwe wrote:
YOU ALWAYS SAY THAT YOU WILL TAKE CARE OF EVERYTHING BUT YOU DONT EVEN CARE IF THE KID ARE CLOTHED OR NOT.
ALICE AND HER SISTER NEED TO GET PREPARED BEFORE LEAVING HAVASU AND THIS IS WHY I NEED YOU ASSISTANCE FINANCIALY

The nerve! How dare he say I don't care? Does he have any idea how much it costs to fly a private jet round trip to Lake Havasu? Laughing And has he forgotten that there's a security issue here? We're not sending the girls on a shopping spree in a dangerous area, we're getting them safely to my home and then we can worry about fancy dresses.

Slappity slap slap, the good barrister just got an earful from my character, ending with this:

my character wrote:
I daresay your attitude is astonishing. Don't forget that you are responsible for $10.5 million of these young girls' money. It's time you acted like a professional instead of a whiny small boy.

(Lads HATE to be called smallboi...)

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

Safari x 16:
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 10:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got a reply from the barrister less than an hour ago. Working late on a Saturday. Hope it's replying to all the baiters
Seems he cant see the number I sent
Shame Twisted Evil

Started with my fave - pic of paperclip with mtcn written in blue next to it.

I'll have to try and resend it.

It'll be a junk file, oh dear

He's not twigged that he's not been in touch with me from that addy before. Thanks for posting his new one folks
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 11:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The barrister says he will be back in his Sacramento office on December 4.

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
JumpinJayJay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 11:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

PRS Girly Girl wrote:
@Jumpin JayJay. I received the same proof of identification. You should add fake or scammer across the document just to be safe.

ahem, my bad: fixed Very Happy

and interestingly, the signature, to my eyes, seems to read "James Brown" Very Happy
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 1:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Jumping J: Well, I would not give an E for Effort, but an F for fake, fraudulent, firked up, full of feces, false, forged, faux.....

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
JumpinJayJay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 2:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

lol... hey, he did at least put the right name on it Wink
veruca41
papparazzi

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 2:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

dr stephen williams wrote:
@Jumping J: Well, I would not give an E for Effort, but an F for fake, fraudulent, firked up, full of feces, false, forged, faux.....

Yep, and he's obviously clueless regarding the differences between UK and US legal professions. I'd grade it a "See Me After Class" effort.

But at least you forced him to waste his time producing that pith-poor excuse of an ID. I hope he had to keep referring to his Photoshop manual.
SisterSuzieQ
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 9:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I believe Barr Coal has twigged on me. Damn, time to start all over at another addy.

Bullwinkle
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 1:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I haven't heard from N@rcol3ptic R@gw33d (tip of the hat to PRS Girly Girl) since Friday, at which time he told me that I could not get in touch with 4lic3 and L0r@ for security reasons. I couldn't get him to explain.

I've sent him another message asking him what he needs me to do next.
Teh Str4y 7
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 7:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've decided to see how deals with being called an out-right fraud...I've sent him a mail informing me that this might be a scam, and that I'm going to cease all communication with him...let's see if he jumps at that.

"THE GOD WHICH I WORSHIP DO NOT CURSE HIS OWN, BUT I PRONUNCE YOU CURSED FOR EVER AND EVER AND YOU AND YOUR FAMILY IN THE MIGTHY NAME OF JESUS WHOM I WORSHIP. AMEN." george kabia
"LET THE UNQUENCHABLE FIRE OF THE HOLY GHOST BURN YOU FOREVER AND EVER IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS AMEND." george kabia (again)
"GO BEHIND ME SATAN."--Benson Obagha
Bullwinkle
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 3:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

B@rr C0le has resurfaced, asking for a secured bank to which 4lic3's inheritance can be transferred.

He gets to wait a day or two before I respond.
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 4:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The barrister just emailed me as well, he's ready for me to send the private jet to pick up the girls:

Quote:
i got your email and I will keep in touch as soon as i complete arrangement with the children flying down to your house.

Please send the jet to be ready for pick on Wednesday

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 6:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
barrcole Igwe
to me
More options 10:03 am (2 hours ago)
Get your money back and do it properly coz we in state does not know anything about very sick? It sound unusual

Looks like our lad isn't fond of ITV5......

Slap going out to all the barristers in the house, a-aight?

PRS Girly Girl
Will Post for Food

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 10:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just in.....
Quote:
Like i told you, Alice is safe and you can keep the money if you don�t want to send it. Maybe she will contact some one else who could be better than you. C0le

Either our lad thinks he has better victims on the hook or he is getting cranky and needs a nap. I'll poke at him some more with a pointy stick and see what happens. Twisted Evil

Mortar x3
LaBrea
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 12:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The holdup is that lazy Mrs Junk3r, she wont fill out our church's "suitability survey".

Email to "ragweed" urging compliance:

Quote:
I am waiting on Mrs Junk3r to complete the home suitability survey I sent her several days ago. The church has policies and procedures we must follow before sending money to any third parties.
If you happen to talk to her, maybe you can remind her to finish the survey so we can proceed helping the girls.
Our church is very concerned about their welfare, please respond

"Sir I sworn an oath as a legal luminary to defend your cause in all ramification from the armpit of the law" - Barr. W4k4r4 Iss4c
pony pony pony Mortar x6 Closed lad accounts x25
Click here to help your lad miss his scam quota
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 2:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I have received a new email from Mr Coal:
Quote:
take back your money and i will furnish you with bank account to resend the money

Looks like ITV5 just didn't work for him. I guess a EZEETRAKKA.ogre bank transfer will do better for him.

Anyone sent him to EZTRAKKA.ORG-y, yet? I see the future... I predict... troubles... with.. this... bank.. transfer...

PRS Girly Girl
Will Post for Food

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 3:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ole Ragweed has gone silent on me after I sent an e-mail slapping him for being a terrible attorney.
Quote:
I am totally amazed by your attitude and complete lack of professionalism. You are the absolute worst attorney I have ever encountered. I have $3500 ready to send and you are telling me not to send it. I know this is not in the best interest of your client. It also shows a total lack of regard for the well being of Alice and Lora. This is so incredibly incompetent and a wild monkey would be a better attorney than you.

If Alice has the ability to contact someone else for the money, she should be able to contact me. You are an idiot if you can not see this. It is a simple request and you can not even make it happen. Your arrogance and level of stupidity is staggering. You are acting like a dumb, frightened little boy.

It is very simple if you want me to send money to help Alice. Either have Alice write to me or give me her e-mail address. It is simple, but I am afraid you may not understand since you are a dumb as a rock.

I suspect and hope he will come crawling back after awhile. He is only trying to get $3500 from me so he may be concentrating on victims with the potential of a much bigger payoff.

EDIT: addition

Mortar x3

Last edited by PRS Girly Girl on Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:56 am; edited 1 time in total
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic