SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Cali. Fires - Mass Bait This Scum

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
SisterSuzieQ
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 2:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Connie L Gus

Nope, that's a third bank info for Rub!n. I've not seen that one! He's a busy lad.

Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 5:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sending the info to A1an. I'm stalling him by asking him for swift codes. After a few days I will tell him that this account has been suspended too. Laughing

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Bullwinkle
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 11:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

B@rrist3r C0l3 is back, now writing from b@[email protected].

He says that 4lic3 and L0ra are fine, but doesn't give any contact info.

Anyone else hear from him?
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 12:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yup got much the same.

I'm pressing him for bank details.
I cant possibly get off my island to get to an office due to the gales so a bank account for the deposit would be just the thing! And I'd add some extra money for the girls living expenses.
See if greed makes him take the bait
LaBrea
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 1:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got the same reply.
I'm still waiting for T@r@ to complete the home suitability survey before I send any money for the girls. Wonder if they still need 'cool medicine'?

"Sir I sworn an oath as a legal luminary to defend your cause in all ramification from the armpit of the law" - Barr. W4k4r4 Iss4c
pony pony pony Mortar x6 Closed lad accounts x25
Click here to help your lad miss his scam quota
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 3:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, I heard from the barrister, too. No information, thoug, other than the ladies are fine....

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
SisterSuzieQ
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 3:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Heard from the barrister and now he's awaiting the money from the sale of the handyman's organs to give to the poor girls.. told him it might take a couple of days to get the moolah from South America. He says A1!ce & L0ra are a-okay. I'll bet that they are.

I have to say he sticks to the script, you cannot push him off of it, until Rub!n who seems eager to be sidetracked with pointless blathering.

LaBrea
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 4:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just sent the 4-page forms off to Rub!n for the first 3 chapters of the church.
Quote:
Dear Rub!n,
I am sorry it took so long to answer you, but I had to get the proper IRS forms for each chapter that donated, and figure out what is needed to go forward.
I'm sending you a form for the first 3 chapters, please complete Parts I, II, & III. You just need to supply your organization's details, and a brief summary of how the money will be used. The usual paperwork headaches, I'm afraid.
I'll get the other 3 chapters to you shortly.
Please sign each form, and send it back to me. I'll sign for all of the chapters, then I have to file the paperwork.
Once we do that, then I can arrange for the bank transfer. I think I still have your banking information here.

Got a few more for him when he finishes those.
I kept his original banking details, for when we're finally ready to send him the money.
Sure hope the account's still open..... Laughing

"Sir I sworn an oath as a legal luminary to defend your cause in all ramification from the armpit of the law" - Barr. W4k4r4 Iss4c
JumpinJayJay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 12:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

gentle reprimand for asking me for details again when i asked him first for breakdown of the costs involved, 3500 is a lot of dough, you know Wink

asked him also if i could send 4l1ce some money directly, maybe that'll get a new 4l1ce email addy Smile
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 1:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I had a terse reply from Barrister 1gwe pushing me to send information for the transfer. I reminded him that I am not interested in the fund because I have no need for any more money, and those millions belong to those unfortunate children so they should get all of it. What would I possibly do with a few million more dollars anyway? It's not as if such a token amount would change my life... Wink Then I pressed him on Alice & Lora because I'm so worried since she hasn't written in days and my mails to her keep bouncing. It's imperative we get them out of that dangerous city of Lake Havasu!

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
SisterSuzieQ
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 2:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just have to say that this mass bait is much more fun than doing the solo stuff. Sharing info and contact has been helpful. I suspect that both Rub!n and Barr Coal are having a very frustrating time right now trying to sort out the who, where and why. Thanks everyone for the fun.

Wonder how much longer we could conceivably string this out?

Nothing from either tonight.

Shagnasty
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 2:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Contacted Al1c3,

told her she should get a better lawyer,
since she shouldn't be in the predicament that she was in.

she replied

Quote:
OK

Didn't hear from her for a few days,

got an eMail from barr C0le
Quote:
Regards to Alice inheritance fund transfer, i still wait for your responds with the details to proceed to the payment bank for immediate release of the fund to you.

Also Alice and Sister Lora are fine.

Barr Cole

Sent this reply,
Quote:
Now listen here chappie.

your client is in hiding in a garage in Arizona,

a girl with an inheritance of $10.5m from her father.

I know that the US lawyers are held in contempt by their own society,

but I never ever thought that I would find out why, at first hand.

You Sir, are a contemptible rogue... honour amongst thieves sirrah!

get that girl to a safe haven then we shall parlez.

W4rw1ck Hunt3rt0n.

Let that be a lesson to you all, never mess with anyone whose name

begins with W4rw1ck Hunt...

You can't cheat an honest man, never give a sucker an even break, and never wise up a chump. WC
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 4:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

SisterSuzieQ wrote:
I suspect that both Rub!n and Barr Coal are having a very frustrating time right now

I hope that all of his victims are baiters. Very Happy He's certainly wasting a lot of time on us.

@shagnasty -- 1gwe's email to you was a copy/paste of the one I also got. We need to make this bast*rd work harder. Twisted Evil

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

Safari x 16:
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
PRS Girly Girl
Will Post for Food

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 4:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bullwinkle wrote:
B@rrist3r C0l3 is back, now writing from b@[email protected].

Hmmm. My messages to that address have been bouncing back since Wednesday. Has anyone one else gotten through to this lad?

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A. Heinlein

Mortar x3
Pith Helmet Banjul, The Gambia to Dakar, Senegal and back. 0usman C4mar4
JumpinJayJay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 5:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

yes, I have him on b@[email protected]

where those last two numbers are actually numbers, not disguising letters Wink
William Wankur
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 5:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Eddie Adams has reported 2 of Rub!n's bank accounts as well. I sure hope he has another as I am very anxious to donate my $50,000.

"Why are you making me feel stupid?" - Mike Tutu

$5 Million in fake checks and counting!
Bullwinkle
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 12:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got another e-mail from him today. This time, he's added the numbers "07" to the address I reported yesterday. In other words, he's using the same address that JumpinJayJay mentions. He changes his e-mail address like the rest of us change our socks.

In response to my query about 4lic3 and L0r@, he writes:

Quote:
Sorry you cannot get in touch with them for security reason.
If you have anything for the kid, you should send it as instructed in the previous email

I wonder if being tired of playing two different people qualifies as a "security reason".
PRS Girly Girl
Will Post for Food

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 3:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent a message to the ***[email protected] e-mail address and received a prompt reply. It did not bother him that he did not give me the e-mail address. I think he is being overwhelmed by the amount of e-mail traffic.

I offered to drop a check off at his office in Sacramento. I received a terse reply about relocating to Brooklyn and only payment by Money Gram was acceptable. I gently slapped him for being incompetent and unprofessional about not notifying me of the address change. I told him my company had an office in Brooklyn and I would send a courier by with a check. I asked for his address and phone number. I suspect he will insist on Money Gram. So I will offer to send the courier by with the MTCN since I do not trust sending it using e-mail (there's too many thieves and scammers out there Very Happy ). I wonder what his excuse will be to that offer.

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A. Heinlein

Mortar x3
Pith Helmet Banjul, The Gambia to Dakar, Senegal and back. 0usman C4mar4
SisterSuzieQ
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 4:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The convent got a new message asking us to hurry up with the moolah so we've asked him for photographs of those poor girls or his credentials or something because everyone knows there are bad people online.

Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 4:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@PRS - I already have his address in Brooklyn, but unfortunately there's no such street so your courrier may have a hard time finding it. Very Happy

Here's all he had to say this morning:

the lawyer wrote:
You have to mail me your contact address maybe i can arrange for there trip to your home. What do you think?

I think that's a great idea!

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
LaBrea
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 8:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sent Rub!n another form for a $1400 donation from another branch of the church, along with a mild slap for not responding to the first 3 I've sent him.
Ungrateful wretch had better get busy if he wants any virtual $ from the good Rev! Laughing

Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 9:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I finally heard from Alice again:

Alice wrote:
MY LAWYER TOLD ME THAT YOU ARE MAKING ARRANGEMENT TO FLY US DOWN TO YOUR HOME. IS THAT TRUE? I WILL BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO BE WITH YOU.

I HAVE PASS THE NEWS TO MY SISTER LORA AND SHE IS HAPPY TOO.
I HOPE THE ARRANGEMENT WILL BE MADE FAST COZ I AM TIRED OF STAYING IN HAVASU.

Well of course it's true! I wrote her and said I'll be happy to take care of them, just let me know when they'll be ready to fly up here. I just got an answer:

Alice wrote:
We will be ready as soon as our lawyer make arrangement with our flight ticket coz i have no money to make any trip.

Well, duh! Has she already forgotten how wealthy I am? A ticket? They don't need no stinkin' tickets! Very Happy

my character wrote:
You don't need to worry about a ticket. Just tell me when you can be ready and I will arrange with my friend Ronald to pick you up in his corporate jet. He has a Gulfstream that he flies personally. He can land directly at Lake Havasu, I'll have a limo pick you up wherever you are and take you to the airport. All I need to know is how soon you can leave, and the address where you're staying. Everything will be taken care of, you have no need to worry about a thing.

I wonder what problem she'll come up with next? Whatever it is, it can't be anything that my copious wealth and contacts can't work around. Twisted Evil Laughing

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
Shagnasty
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 2:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I also got a reply from b4rrc0l307:

Quote:
Regards to Alice inheritance fund transfer, i still wait for your responds with the details to proceed to the payment bank for immediate release of the fund to you.

Also Alice and Sister Lora are fine.

Barr Cole

But where are they?

Questions questions.....

You can't cheat an honest man, never give a sucker an even break, and never wise up a chump. WC
veruca41
papparazzi

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 5:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I tried to set up a mini-safari by telling Alice that - good news! - I had a friend who lived near Havasu who would happily meet her with a few grand.

She never replied ... I guess she didn't have the brainpower to wriggle out with another whopper. Or else she's too busy tangling with fellow baiters. Twisted Evil
SisterSuzieQ
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 1:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Whooaa hooo hooo!

I got a supposed 'A1!ce" photo this morning.

If you blow the photo up you will see the photographers name Paul Marinka on the edge and notice all the blood on the sleeves of this faux A1!ce.

Mod Note: SuzieQ, The picture is by distinguished American photographer Paul Martinka. The girl is Mary Stephanie, aged 17, of Brooklyn and the pic was taken on 18 March 2007. It's been photoshopped - probably just to tidy up the edges. (sorry to hijack your post - I did post separately but it appeared over the page and so missed the connection Smile ) [BB]

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic