SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Love Lad Wul1 : pics, letters & "boneheads"

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 8:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Sekhmet29, thank you for posting. I am happy to see he still believes in my "girl". Sorry you lost your hubby because of such a tragic explosion.
Chrys315 is J0h4nna�s friend, who is in charge now of his gifts, oh, I am damn sure he has NOT forgotten about laptop+Nokia+white tie+matching shirt, all these blabla things you will LOVE him for..

Meanwhile, my lawyer boy is putting some worries into Wul1�s mind : Laughing
Quote:
me: Dear Mr.
I am accidentaly meeting you in my private chat
Glad to meet you.
10:08 PM I received your work and your forms and if I get my ok from the board I believe they will be acceptable.
Stephanor: ok
how are you?
10:09 PM me: We are having autumn weather, grey, dark and wet.
Thank you for your prompt and proper work.
10:10 PM May I ask, where did you take the photograph? Usually applicants go to a photograph studio.
Stephanor: well that was in the studio [sure!]
i work in for now
10:11 PM me: This looks like a dark alley and quite suspicious
10:12 PM Stephanor: how?
me: I just hope the bureau won�t be a problem.
But I see no problem as the security code seems to have been right.
Stephanor: but miss could identify me
10:13 PM me: Last week they denied an applicant because he was sharing the same sign with his witness.
Stephanor: ooooo [I like this exclamation!]
so my witness should have use a different sign?
10:14 PM me: It depends on the clerk, do not worry.
Some bureaucrats, you understand...
10:15 PM Good bye, Sir.
Stephanor: no
explain to me

This leaves him shaking like leaves trembling on the trees I hope...later he emails the lawyer (starting this annoying multiple email thing on the lawyer, too):
Quote:

12:21 am (9 hours ago)
have you already submitted my forms?so as you they denied an applicant last week because he was sharing the same sign with his
witness, will it not be proper if i send you new photographs?tell me what to do
because i am worried.please you will have to help me with that as my late fiancee�s lawyer.
please let me hear from you.
.your client
MR

Hmmm...shall I say "yes" or "yes, definitely!" ? Laughing

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 10:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Tasman

A few months ago I asked you for help with a form for the love of my life Linda Lopez.

I sent you a draft of the form which you went over and decided it needed a logo which you put on and sent back to me.

I didn't get to use it on Linda because she dumped me after I had died and I didn't get to use the form.

When Frumpy came along I offered the idea of killing off her charactor and use the form, since then he has used it a couple of times and with great success.

BTW if anybody would like to use the form let me know, I can modify it to suit your needs, you may need your own lawyer unless you can convince D3nnis D3nut0 to act on your behalf, but I believe he is very expensive being a famous Lawyer and all.

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 11:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The lads love your form, MG/Tasman. Thumbs up
Bad news for Wul1: Cool
Quote:
Dear Mr. ,

unfortunately I must tell you that your photographs, in their present state, have been DENIED by the board. They do not count as official ID photographs because they are too plain dark.

So I have no other option than to advise you to retake them, best in direct sunlight. with your witness holding a different sign than you do. You can use the same security code as before.

Please do not lose too much time because after 10 working days unfortunately we will have to introduce some small processing fees of 0,5 % deduction each day starting this Wednesday. This will double each single week we need more because of your stalling the process. Please do not forget we need you to fill in a final form afterwards.

I am sorry not to have better news for you. The 35.000 Euros are still in our safes and are awaiting their destination. Tomorrow we have to deduct 0,5 % = 175 Euros.

Remember these are requirements each lawyer and notary public has to fulfill in Germany because we are paid by the common tax payer.

Hope to hear from you.

Yours sincerely,

I tried to resist the temptation of calling them demurrage fees Laughing
(Thank God there are forms which can be used to apply for a stalling of the progressive deduction fees...called or similarly...)

175 Euros daily deduction...from next WED on 350...the WED after that 700...oooo the tax bureau will be happy!

Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
sekhmet29
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 4:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh poor Wul1... He misses you so much J0!! And he really did seem distracted today - your lawyers must be doing a terrible job! Twisted Evil
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 10:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Not really, no Laughing hmmm, does Wul1 seem to be a little bit shaken of stress?
Quote:

4:40 pm (6 hours ago)
ok thank you lawyer,but my witeness would haveto use the same security code but adifferent colour of writing am i right?and do i have to fill an other form all together?pealse let me here from you before night falls.
yours
mr

Good idea indeed!
Quote:

6:12 pm (4 hours ago)
dear MR
i am please to send you the new photographs please notify me when you find out any thing
about it.i am again the one in the blue shirt.
looking forward to hearing from you.thank you
your client
MR .

ImageImage
Just had to turn the left one around for 90 degrees. - Demurrage fees work wonders!

Besides, he has a new different modality, see page 419 in the "Beginners�s Guidebook Of Successful Scam Stories Unheard Of", moral section "Below Zero":
Quote:

11:34 (11 Stunden)
chrys i have a plan of seting up a charity organisation in memory of our beloved Johana.
please i want you to discuse that with mr and mrs and get back to me and tell me what you als think about it.
the organisation"s name will be

i will be looking forwd to hear from you about it.

Must be trendy amongst the Ghana lads...

redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 10:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Why are these lads not smiling? They should be happy to join this club.
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 10:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, they always look as if posing for a love or inheritance photo is some kind of humiliation... Laughing

sekhmet29
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 11:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well that might explain why he keeps wandering off in the middle of conversations with me then! But I'm afraid to say I think he might have forgotten J0 already - he wants me to go to Ghana... I smell a safari in the works - I work on a Navy ship and we dock all over the world. I might just arrange a docking near (but not TOO near) Accra and see if I can persuade him I've got some shore leave!
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 1:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

INTERITANCE NOW : 34.825 Euro (daily demurrage fee: 0,5 %, i.e. 175 Euros deduction starting WED, Nov. 7th) Laughing Laughing

^^He NEEDS a safari - he has forgotten to scan 40 % of the Nurse Nasty PRAT forms! Evil or Very Mad
Instead he managed to send me form 3 and 4 twice each. I believe this makes the security code lose its validity...new sign pics, new forms, nagging demurrage fees...
Besides, page 4 is wrong: no drawing. He filled the whole space with his enchanting ballpoint pen handwriting instead.
ImageImageImageImage

redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 3:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

bb, slap him silly

sekhmet29 how did you pick him up
i tried and failed
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 6:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What kind of lawyer would D3nnis D3nuto be if he were to accept any incomplete crap sent to him by his late clients?

Slap that boi very hard

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
sekhmet29
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 10:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Redshoes, I just ASEM'd. No probs. He's been pretty easy from the start! Maybe he's just too busy and has been ignoring people - looks like BB's lawyer is keeping him very busy! Perhaps leave it a couple of weeks and try again...
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 12:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

PRS has joined the fun, providing him with a fine looking application form which demands some research about technical matters. My lawyer is through with him as soon as he sends me the missing first pages (and draws the scene on page 4, instead of describing it). The next thing in store for him are no more inheritance forms, but WU forms Smile

Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 1:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My heart bleeds for poor old Wuli Wink

Honestly it does, I keep laughing at how dumb he is and it is starting to hurt.

I am sure I can handle more though so keep the pain coming

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 5:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

INTERITANCE NOW : 34.650 Euro (daily demurrage fee: 0,5 %, i.e. 175 Euros deduction starting WED, Nov. 7th) Laughing Laughing

Mail with apologies and attached are page 1 and 2 of Nurse Nasty�s forms:
ImageImage
Quote:
to me
3:27 PM (3 hours ago)
please here are they and i am sorry i ommited them i was in a hurry to send them to you last night.and i sacned the one with the photo first i hope ther will be no problem with that.
i am much greatful for you notifications and i beleive my dearly beloved johana will be happy where ever she is at now.
looking forward to hearing from you.

sekhmet29
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 6:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So he lives in a post office box? Dang, that must be a tight squeeze...
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 7:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Even worse, he shares the PO box with a buddy Laughing (the one whom J0 had to name as second "address" in Ghana when we were dealing with tedious VISA matters).

PRS Girly Girl
Will Post for Food

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 8:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wul1 is taking the sound engineering scholarship application very seriously as he should. Twisted Evil
Wul1 has asked whether he needs to include a transcript. The transcript will be needed with the college application which is a different set of forms.

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A. Heinlein

Mortar x3
Pith Helmet Banjul, The Gambia to Dakar, Senegal and back. 0usman C4mar4
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 8:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Sooooo amazing, PRS! He really IS a slow burner and a lazy bum and a penetrant gift begging lad. You have found his weak spot. And deadlines are devilish as well...

sekhmet29
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 10:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Potential trophy hopefully on the way next week - it seems that Wuli is quite the little songbird! He wants me to talk to a friend of mine who runs a band, in the hope of being accepted into it. Of course, he'll have to send a demo tape so that my friend can make sure he's up to the mark. Anyone fancy taking a phone call from the lad to hear him sing?

pony

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified "Atta Girl"!
PRS Girly Girl
Will Post for Food

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 10:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Ok,i have now understood it all,so from hence i am using Stephanie in my email messages to you.i am still answering the questions and i will finish it soon.
yours
Stephanie

Wul1 was using Stephan0r as a first name. I convinced him to use Stephanie in pink font in all of his e-mail messages to me. It took a series of messages, but he finally submitted. I now address him as Stephanie and even changed it in the name portion of his e-mail address. Twisted Evil

The questions are for the sound engineering scholarship application. The technical questions are a mixture of actual terms and made-up garbage. The questions asking him to show his creative talents should be very interesting. I'll share the best ones when he returns the application.

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A. Heinlein

Mortar x3
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 10:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Dont worry about the pimper, have him make a recording and post it to you, everyone is going to want to hear his wonderfull voice and as you are a premium member there are drop boxes available to you so you may as well use them

sekhmet29
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 10:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Murry - I was gonna get the tape as well, but he wants to talk to someone at some stage - I thought this was the easy way of getting him to believe this was real!
@PRS - He's been going on about his sound engineering course today - apparently spent the day looking for microphones online. Hasn't asked for money to help buy one yet, though! I tried to get him involved in a conversation about the *other* use of a microphone but it was obviously too much of an obscure idea for him - he even told me he'd never, ever watched pr0n!! Do we believe him?? (Maybe this should be a poll...)

pony

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified "Atta Girl"!
PRS Girly Girl
Will Post for Food

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 11:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^One of the questions is: "Draw the polar pattern of an omni, cardioid and hemorrhoid microphone."
I bet his internet search has been very interesting and educational concerning the last microphone. Laughing

Mortar x3
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 11:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

INTERITANCE NOW : 34.300 Euro (daily demurrage fee: 0,5 %, i.e. 175 Euros deduction starting WED, Nov. 7th) Laughing Laughing

Quote:
my dear lawyer
can you please tell me some thing? i have had not even a mail from you for all this while,and i am worried about it as am still in the times of mourning my beloved johana.please tell me some thing.
your client
MR

This was only ONE of five mails sent to the lawyer, who incidently is having a prolonged weekend. No need to tell it to Wul1, I like him rotating. Besides, he has more important matters to delal with, not the dusty past and mundane things like money and lawyers and orphanages when there is art and music filling his life right now.

PS: You guys are fantastic!!! You treat him with much more imagination than I�d ever have had in 1000 years.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic